Sisterhood of Humiliation Ch. 03

Story Info
Liz takes her lover home to bed while John is put to use.
2.1k words
4.46
9.1k
5

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/21/2023
Created 09/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hekinuga
hekinuga
33 Followers

He was awakened by giggling and the fumbling of keys. Liz stumbled through the front door a moment later. Her hair was sopping wet and her makeup, smeared across her face. His favourite dress of hers was barely clinging to her and looked like it had been trampled and doused with liquid grime.

She gave him a drunk smile as she passed with a young man in tow. "Hi, honey," she slurred. "This is Jeff. He's going to take me to our bedroom and fuck me. Say hi to husband, Jeff."

"Hi, husband."

He was young -- somewhere in his mid-twenties -- and athletic. Far more so than John. Despite her state, Liz had a bounce in her step and an eagerness that left John stunned. This was really happening, and he wondered if he had gotten the worse side of the deal -- that maybe he had been played from the beginning. Emily and Rachel entered the house, trailing after his wife and her new-found lover. It seemed they were the only ones that had lasted the night on the town.

Emily sat next to him on the couch. "We've had quite an eventful night," she said, absent-mindedly stroking his inner thigh. "Let me tell you, your wife has been quite the slut. We found a nice place where she could shop around for cocks. John, she has sucked so many cocks tonight. I'm really proud of her."

Emily stood and ceremonially removed her clothes. As she pranced around, he realised that he was again longing for the feeling of her supple flesh in his mouth when he should be attempting to intercept Liz and the man she was leading to their bed. Emily took a sniff of his face. "You still smell like me! Good boy. You've done so well. Now fetch us some wine, and do whatever needs to be done to loosen that tongue of yours."

He selected a bottle of champagne from the cabinet and fetched a pair of flutes for the women. Returning to the living room, he felt numb. Nothing seemed real, as if he were living in a dream.

"I'm so fucking horny," Emily said. "Eat me out while your wife gets fucked. When you've finished with me, you can do Rachel."

"Hi." Rachel waved.

As before, Emily reclined on the couch and spread her legs. Her vulva was drenched with thick, creamy juices. He went to her and as he slurped at her juices, he could hear his wife's familiar moans from their bedroom. Jeff, it seemed, was making love to her. John imagined Liz's hands gripping Jeff ass as his cock parted her, penetrated her. She would pull him tightly with each thrust, gasping as her body shuddered.

Emily grasped Johns head, pulling him into her vulva and bringing him back to the reality of satisfying her. She held him there, and with their eyes locked together, she urinated. So humiliated by the moans of his wife, and so numbed by the absurdity of the situation, he accepted Emily's waste. He clamped his lips around her pissing urethra and gently sucked on it, as if drinking from a fountain. The taste of her warm, bitter filth flooded his mouth, and its stench consumed him. As he drank from her, he gazed into her vivid sapphire eyes. He became mesmerised by them. She wore a devilish smile, and he realised how she took great pleasure in subjugating him with such a grotesque display of power. He swallowed mouthful after mouthful from her, then as her stream slowed, she pushed him away and drenched his face in the last of her piss.

"Fuck, I needed that," she said, patting his head as one might pat an obedient pet, which he realised, he was. "Now you know what you are to me. Did you enjoy that?"

She waited for him to reply, but unable to speak, he simply nodded.

"Oh, John, you forgot to offer Liz and Jeff some wine. Be a good boy. Run along to the bedroom and check on them."

He froze. The idea of seeing Liz and Jeff together terrified him, yet somewhere deep down, it aroused him. Trembling, and under Emily's watchful eye, he fetched another bottle of wine and headed towards the bedroom.

At the end of the hallway, the door to the master bedroom was wide open. Inside, the bed's sheets had been cast aside, and Liz was there with Jeff on their bed. She was on all fours, facing the door, with Jeff thrusting away behind her. Liz watched John as he entered, she flicked her hair back. "Yes, darling," she said, panting.

"Would either of you like a glass of wine."

"I'll have one. Jeff?"

"Sure, I'll have a glass of wine. Leave the bottle."

John poured a glass for both of them and left them the bottle on the bed side table.

"Come here John," Liz said.

He took tentative a step towards her, and then another. Jeff's thrusts came harder, drawing short squeals from Liz. John knelt beside her and she moaned right in his face. "Thank him, John. Thank him for fucking me."

He looked up at Jeff's powerful body. He stammered and wiped back a tear.

"Thank you, Jeff. Thank you for fucking my wife."

"You're welcome, cuck. Anytime."

Liz laughed. "Did you hear that, John? Anytime. Anytime I want. Now fuck off back to Emily."

He scrambled backward and, taking one last look at the passion she was experiencing, he left them. When he got back to the living room, Emily and Rachel took one look at him and burst out laughing.

"Time to get naked, John," Emily said, sill laughing. "Let's see how hard you are."

"But Liz said--"

"Oh, hun, the rules came from me. They were designed to give your Liz the feeling that she had some control over the otherwise deplorable situation. The control, of course, was always mine."

She ran a finger through her slit and pulled her hood back revealing her clitoris. He looked longingly at her exposed flesh. "Don't you agree, John."

He nodded obediently. "Yes, goddess." He wasn't sure where it came from, only that he was thinking about how she was like a goddess and the word just fell out of his mouth. Emily seemed to like it as she respond with a smile that he was sure he'd never forget.

"You shouldn't fear Liz -- not after what I have put her through tonight. In a way, you're both my play things. No, you should be far more concerned about pleasing me. Your goddess, as you say. After all, you committed a serious act of betrayal when you satisfied me, rather passionately, in front of Liz and our mutual friends. I'm really the only chance you have of keeping your pathetic marriage together -- which is possible only through me. You see, it is my wish that you remain together but horribly broken, and there is no threshold that you can cross that I can't remediate. So when I want you naked, you get fucking naked. And the only rule you need concern yourself with is this: do what Emily says."

He removed his clothes exposing himself to the women. They laughed as he stripped, pointing and humiliating him.

"It's Rachel's turn to use your face. She has been waiting so patiently, so I want you to make sure she is properly taken care of."

"Actually," Rachel said, "I want him to lick my asshole. I love it when a man does that. It makes me feel like a queen."

"You heard her, get that fantastic tongue to work on Queen Rachel's shithole. That will be a good look for you, I think. I'll make sure to take a nice photo with your face in her ass. It can be your new profile picture."

Rachel undressed and knelt on the couch. She raised her lush ass into the air, and he knelt behind her, parting her cheeks with his hands. He began by sucking on her ass cheeks, gently at first, then as he became entranced by the act, he took mouthfuls of her ass, sucking and licking as she moaned. Next, he moved to her crack which glistened with sweat from the night's dancing. He ran his tongue along the insides of both cheeks in long licks, cleaning her thoroughly. Finally, he came to her asshole. He became captivated by the stained brown against her pale skin, the tiny wrinkles, and little bulges. His cock strained with arousal as he positioned his mouth above the hole.

"Don't tease me. Go for the money shot," Rachel said.

Emily forced his face into Rachel's ass, committing him to her pleasure. He drove his tongue into her hole, licking furiously around the edges, across the hole, and occasionally sucking on her anus, bringing it into his mouth.

"Fuck yes, that feels so good!"

Rachel relaxed. Her her hole opened, and he pushed deep into her, tasting her putrid waste.

From the hallway came the passionate screams of his wife, while the bed's headboard banded against the wall in a crescendo.

Rachel let out a moan. "Listen to that man fuck your wife. I bet he fucks like a stallion. He will satisfy her like you never could, and afterwards, she'll want more, a lot more. If you ever get to make love to her again, and I doubt that you will, you'll think of their first time when you were too busy tongue-deep in my asshole to do anything to stop them.

Emily stroked his cock, encouraging him as he licked deep inside Rachel's canal. He moaned both from Emily's touch and the act he was performing. A few minutes later, Rachel came, screaming in a trembling orgasm.

For hours he lay on the floor servicing both women, stopping occasionally to fetch another bottle of wine or listen to another screaming climax from the bedroom. The women chatted as he lapped at their holes. They joked, they laughed, and they occasionally taunted him. In some detail they relayed to him the nights events, claiming that his wife's exploits had been recorded and shared amongst their friends. Her drunken escapades, by their account, seemed to involve a great many blow jobs at the men's urinals.

It became increasingly difficult to give the women further orgasms and his tongue had become so painful that it was impossible to extend and even talking was difficult. Unable to probe deep into the women's orifices and was reduced to simple licks and flicks.

Still the sounds of love making could be heard down the hall.

"Wow, they're still at it, huh?" Emily said. "I guess Jeff is better with his cock than you are with your tongue. Should we all go in there as see how he fucks your wife? Perhaps you will get some good tips. He certainly seems to know how to please her."

Eventual they grew tired of him and headed home, leaving him alone and unsatisfied. With shaking hands and gut-wrenching anticipation, he took to masturbating. His phone vibrated as he worked away. Emily had sent a photo of Liz naked on the bathroom floor of some filthy bar. Cum was all over her face and throughout her hair. Her hand was around a particularly thick cock, and as the photo had been taken, a thick rope of sperm was in mid-flight, shooting toward her gaping mouth. The room was packed with men stroking their cocks in anticipation of being serviced. 'One for the photo album' Emily had written in the attached message.

He stared at the photo, looking deep into Liz's eyes at that moment. He came hard. A huge orgasm that surged through him and sent a fountain of hot sperm over his naked body. His body convulsed for a few minutes afterward, and his phone continued to vibrate as more photos arrived from Emily.

Renewed moaning from the bedroom brought his attention back to his wife and he sobbed.

Jeff left sometime in the morning while John was asleep. He avoided the bedroom and it wasn't until the early afternoon that Liz appeared. She took a seat next to him on the couch where he had slept. For a long time they sat in silence.

"Is this what you wanted?" she asked, at last.

"It's just sex, right? A one-time thing? We we put this behind us?"

"No, it doesn't work like that. Things will be different."

"Emily's birthday party is next weekend," he said. "I don't think we should go."

"You do realise that we don't have a choice, right?"

hekinuga
hekinuga
33 Followers