Sisterhood - Temptation Ch. 13

Story Info
Katharina and Ivy are not girlfriends or anything.
7.4k words
4.96
3.1k
3
0

Part 13 of the 51 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hurried after Ivy, and stepped through into the dressing room. It was more or less as she remembered it from when they had been shown the guest suites in preparation for the ball. There were built-in cupboards with wooden slatted doors, two dressing tables, and a large poisable mirror in a wheeled frame.

She and Ivy walked through the opposite door into the bathroom. There was indeed a thick residue of suds on the floor, as Ivy had described. Katharina could hear the crisp quiet popping sound of many tiny bubbles slowly bursting as the foam subsided. There was more of it heaped in the enormous square bathtub that was set into the tiled floor at the opposite side of the room. All about them was the clean scent of lavender, and a lingering warm humidity in the air. Beside the bathtub was a tall, pink plastic bottle with a rounded screw cap.

Ivy pulled off her top over her head and tossed it behind her back into the dressing room. Then she unbuttoned her jeans and bent to pull them and her shorts down in one low stoop, before kicking off her shoes and stepping out. Standing right behind, Katharina caught sight of Ivy's half-stiff dick bobbing between her thighs, her balls clasped tight at its base.

As Ivy picked her way carefully forward through the cloud of foam, Katharina followed suit in pulling off her shoes and her clothing. She tossed everything carefully onto the dry carpet of the dressing room, then pulled the door closed.

There was the sudden pressurized hiss of a spray of water, followed quickly by another. At either end of the bath were two brass-colored pipes that emerged vertically from the raised tiles at its rim. The top of each pipe bent round on itself to point back downwards, and ended in a wide circular shower head. The twin showers each gushed a stream of water that rapidly began pummeling away the pile of foam in the bathtub. Ivy twisted carefully back and forth at the knob set into the wall, testing with the upturned palm of her hand. Then, satisfied, she clambered in over the lip of the bath.

Ivy stepped under one of the streams of water and gasped, rinsing a first wash over her head and through her hair with her hands. She leaned out and looked at Katharina, giggling, "I always get hard in the shower, too. Dunno. Just happens, every time."

Katharina looked down. She saw her dick beginning to sway and lift, felt it pulse with warmth in the rapidly rising heat of the steamy air. "Yeah," she laughed, "I know. Happens even when I'm on my own."

The hot water felt briefly painful on the cool skin of Katharina's feet as she stepped into the bathtub. She winced. Then she leaned under the shower and her body adjusted. A soothing heat sank into her muscles, and she felt the water washing her skin clean. She rinsed her hair as Ivy had done, then stepped to one side and leaned against the tiled wall, sighing.

Ivy stepped out of her shower too. She tossed her head back to swipe the water from her hair, then shook it, scattering heavy droplets across the bathtub and the floor. Some landed on Katharina's chest, faintly ticklish.

Ivy fetched a sponge from a niche in the wall above the bathtub. She looked down, at her own fully risen erection, "Huh. It's the steam that does it. Feels kinda nice."

Katharina attended to the sensation at her skin. The warm embrace of the gathering vapor did indeed feel pleasurable, but it was a dull, simple pleasure. Without needing to look down, Katharina could tell that she too was getting harder. She could feel acutely the stiffness that was surging out into her dick in time with her heartbeat. And she was fairly sure it wasn't the steam or the bodily comfort of the hot water that was driving her arousal. Ivy was there, naked, and wet, and running her delicate hands up and down her body as she rubbed herself clean. Katharina thought she looked absolutely gorgeous.

Katharina had seen Ivy naked before. She had even gotten hard when doing so, much to her embarrassment. Superficially, there was nothing new about the way Ivy looked now. Only her hair looked different, darkened to black with wetness, and slicked smooth against her skull. Her figure was subtly curved, slim but womanly. Her small yet visibly soft breasts sat high on her chest, jerking up and down in little stiff bounces as she scrubbed at her torso. As the water ran over her body, it swept the tiny vellous hairs on her forearms into a neat, shifting alignment. She had a lovely dick, too. It was relatively small, by Sisterhood standards, but perfectly shaped. Smooth, jutting, straight.

It wasn't that Ivy looked any more lovely than she always had. Rather, it was the fact that Katharina now knew her more intimately. Over the few hours that they had spent together, at the ball, they had finally gotten close. They had shared experiences now, many of which were private to the two of them. Dressing together in their dorm, the first dance, flirting with the older women, and above all their recent fight with Yvonne. Ivy's beauty felt for the first time real, and attainable.

"Yeah," Katharina mumbled, "It's nice, to get a hot shower."

"Speaking of steam," Ivy ceased her scrubbing and set the sponge back in its niche, "I don't know about you Katja, but I really need to let some off again."

Katharina set her hand around her dick, clasping gently to soothe the ache of arousal, "We definitely should," she smiled.

"You know Katja..." Ivy began. She looked aside, avoiding Katharina's gaze, "Don't take this as, like, an accusation or anything, I'm just curious, but did you sort of almost cream yourself earlier, when we kissed?"

Katharina felt the skin of her cheeks suddenly warming. She stepped back under the shower, leaned back and closed her eyes to let water rain down on her face. "Yeah, a bit. Sorry," she burbled.

"Well... Would you like to do it again?"

Katharina tossed her wet hair from her face and laughed, "What? Kiss? Or cream myself?"

Katharina felt fingertips brush against the knuckles of her fist where she was still holding herself. Then the fingers tickled their way upwards along the underside of her shaft. She opened her eyes to see Ivy standing in front of her.

"Both, if you like," Ivy whispered.

Katharina hung her head. She let the shower pummel the back of her neck and shoulders, and looked down at Ivy. Her mouth free of the stream of water, she blew a long sigh. Her dick pulsed with a familiar slow throb that she had come to recognize as the moment at which her body acknowledged that relief was on the way, that she was about to give herself permission to let go. She had been hoping that Ivy would want sex if they showered, or would at least want to masturbate together again. Perhaps Katharina hadn't formulated the thought explicitly, rather she could just feel now how earnestly she had been hoping for it.

"Never mind. Sorry," Ivy withdrew her hand and turned away.

Katharina surfaced from her musing. She noticed she had been staring Ivy blankly in the face. She reached out quickly and turned Ivy back round by the shoulder. "Come here," she whispered back, and pulled Ivy close.

Ivy's face brightened with an eager smile. Her lips scrabbled at Katharina's chin, searching out her mouth. As they embraced, their hardened dicks collided. Katharina giggled, then each of them fumbled in the space between their bodies to rearrange their two dicks upright side by side, pressing against each other's stomachs.

"Don't worry Katja," Ivy mumbled between kisses, "We're not girlfriends, okay. This just feels good. We're just doing girly stuff."

Katharina couldn't stop herself from grinning. "Sure. Whatever," she buried her smile against Ivy's lips. There she savored again their particular cushioning softness, the ridges, Ivy's downy skin. It felt curiously like the tactile analogue of Ivy's faint lisp, as if she were feeling the way Ivy spoke.

Ivy put her hands around Katharina's waist and locked them together at the small of her back to hug her tight, then began a slow grind of her hips. Hot water flowed down over Katharina's shoulders and seeped into the tight crevice between her body and Ivy's. Ivy began a slow grind of her hips, rubbing her dick against the wet skin at the side of Katharina's stomach.

Katharina responded with an idle writhing of her own. She could feel the tip of her dick poking up into the underside of Ivy's breast, squashed firm by their tight hug. Even as their kiss deepened, the incipient silence made Katharina nervous. She felt as if either or both of them might at any moment snap out of the initial spell of lust and be overwhelmed by a sudden self-consciousness. So she sought for something to say, something trivial, but reassuring.

"You have... mm... lovely lips," she sighed. She put one hand at her hip where Ivy was rubbing against her, and stroked the side of Ivy's dick.

"Shut up," Ivy murmured, laughing.

"No, I mean it," said Katharina.

"Yeah, yeah, okay, I get the hint," Ivy groaned. She released Katharina from her embrace and stepped back. Their was a subtle mischief in the upturned corners of her mouth as she rolled her eyes, "Gotta fulfill my genetic destiny, right?"

"What? No I didn't mean..." Katharina protested, then she moaned and her body bucked with a sudden debilitating rush of excitement as Ivy dropped swiftly to her knees, grabbed Katharina's dick with both hands, and bent it down to slap it against her upturned face.

Ivy blinked. The water from the other showerhead was spattering down and soaking her hair anew. More droplets splashed off Katharina's shoulders onto Ivy's kneeling body. Ivy opened her mouth in what sounded like a gasp of exhilaration, then shook her head, stroking her pursed lips against the underside of Katharina's dick.

"Come on, Katja," Ivy looked up at her, "You saved us both. You're, like, my hero now. This is the least I can do."

"Well, you don't have to-"

"I know," Ivy cut her off. She cast her head to one side, appeared for a moment irritated, then she looked back into Katharina's eyes, "I just want to, okay? I kind of want to do it. For you. Sorry if it's weird."

Katharina grunted as Ivy's mouth began nuzzling and kissing at the tip of her dick. With a first spasm of tension wracking her muscles, she sought for somewhere to put her hands. She flung out one arm to steady herself against the wall of the bathroom, and set her other hand on Ivy's forehead, stroking her scalp with the tips of her fingers.

"Uhh, well is there anything... ungh... I can do to, you know, help you enjoy it?" Katharina gasped.

Ivy stuck out her tongue and slurped her way round Katharina's shaft, pondering, "Well, I guess you could share another of those cool fantasies of yours."

"Oh. Okay," Katharina looked up to the ceiling, already wondering what sort of thing Ivy might most enjoy hearing.

"You'll have to do all the talking this time," Ivy mumbled, setting her lips to the tip again, "Because, well, you know..."

Katharina felt a gentle tug on her dick and looked back down to see Ivy guiding it with one hand as she thrust her head forward with a sudden violence, swallowing it straight into the back of her throat. Her face flushed red and her chest heaved with a gurgling, coughing sound.

Katharina's legs trembled as an unexpected tingling rush pulsed its way down her dick, now tightly wrapped in the warmth and wetness of Ivy mouth and throat.

"Uh, you okay?" Katharina groaned.

Ivy's free hand lifted to display a cheerful thumbs-up. She held still, and the redness drained from her face as quickly as it had appeared. Her body gave a tiny shudder, then she closed her eyes and murmured, her throat clenching in slow spasms around the end of Katharina's dick.

"Ohh, umm," Katharina gasped, "Right. Fantasies. Okay, let me see. Well, I guess this is already one of my fantasies right here."

Ivy's chest shook with a faint laugh.

"No," Katharina cried, "I don't mean you specifically. Just this."

Ivy's eyes rolled and she tilted her head in an expression of skepticism.

"Okay, well, maybe I did a bit," Katharina laughed, "But let's not go over that. Something else. Let's see..."

Katharina tried again to recall some of her recent masturbatory daydreams. She wavered, wondering whether Ivy might actually appreciate hearing about herself. Though the image of Ivy often surfaced unbidden, it was usually brief and Katharina hadn't really elaborated any of her thoughts about her. Perhaps only a couple of times had she gone further with the fantasy Ivy. She remembered with a twinge of shame a vague image of Ivy tightly bound and suspended from the ceiling by a rope so Katharina could fuck her in the mouth. Katharina's dick pulsed thicker against the tight constriction of the real Ivy's throat.

Katharina shook herself, "Um... Lena. Lena. How about her?" the image leaped at her suddenly. If she didn't quite have the courage to recount a scenario involving Ivy herself, then she could at least try to open up a slightly more secret, personal corner of her fantasy. There was a subtle thrill to the thought that she might even succeed in shocking Ivy a little. "She's really hot," Katharina continued. She clutched tighter at Ivy's scalp, scratched her idly beneath the running water. "Kind of, ungh... professional, you know, but I bet you anything she is absolutely wild in bed."

"Mmm," Ivy nodded. She sucked her cheeks inward and pulled back for a moment, easing Katharina out into her mouth. Her nostrils flared as she drew a deep breath, then she lunged forward again and gulped Katharina back down.

"Uhhh. Fuck!" Katharina felt the tight, clasping pressure around the end of her dick as Ivy choked and swallowed. The hot sting of overstimulation was beginning to spread down her shaft. She would have to rush a little to be able to describe the scene she had in mind before she reached her climax.

"She's so sleek and quiet," Katharina continued hurriedly, "I bet she could totally slip into our dorm while we're sleeping, and we wouldn't notice. So one night, you wake up-"

"Uouo?" Ivy gurgled

"We. I mean we. We wake up, both of us. And she's kneeling between our beds and she puts her hands under the bedsheets. And her hands... ohh fuck, so delicate. She knows how to properly tease a dick, using just the tips of her fingers," Katharina's hand slid down the side of Ivy's head, and began caressing her cheek in time to the imagined rhythm of Lena's strokes.

With a muffled moan, Ivy began thrusting her head slowly back and forth, twisting her neck to wring the back of her throat over the tip of Katharina's dick.

"Then she whispers," Katharina knew she wouldn't be able to reproduce anything like Lena's rich, husky voice, but she whispered in imitation, "'Ivy. You and Katharina, you're special students. I only do this for you. I'm going to suck you both off, slowly and lovingly, as a reward for being so good.'"

With one last hard gulp, Ivy pulled back and drew a long gasp of air into her lungs. She put one hand on Katharina's hip and waddled forward on her knees, then lifted Katharina's dick up to nuzzle her lips against the underside, trapping it between her face and Katharina's stomach. "Ohh yes," Ivy slurred, sliding her mouth up and down in a slow, messy kiss, "Lena you shameless slut, jerking off poor innocent students in their sleep."

Katharina held Ivy's head in her hands, keeping Ivy's face pressed up against her. "'Ivy, get into bed with Katharina.'"

"Huh?" Ivy ceased kissing and looked up, frowning, her lips splayed around the shaft of Katharina's dick.

"That's what she says," Katharina explained, "Lena. She tells us to get into bed together."

Ivy mumbled and nodded. She resumed rubbing her mouth and nose against the underside of Katharina's dick, more rapidly than before, and started stroking one side with the palm of her hand.

Katharina felt a slow surge of heat begin to travel up her shaft. "Uhh... She says: 'Get into bed together so I can suck you both off at the same time.'" Katharina rushed the words out breathlessly, "Lena... nghh... sucking... slurping... ahhh!"

Katharina's fingers tensed and trembled where she held Ivy's skull. Her dick strained against Ivy's frantically nuzzling face, then with a first tense throb of relief it began alternately thickening and wilting as it pumped a twitching fountain of cum into the air above Ivy's head.

"Mmm," Ivy purred. She slowed her movements, then hung her head back, taking hold of Katharina's dick with her hand and pumping it as it continued to gush. Ivy laughed, "Fuck. Katja you wicked, perverted bitch."

Katharina looked down and saw a milky splatter in Ivy's hair. Some of it was washing away under the shower, but some was congealing in tangled strands. Ivy tugged down on Katharina's dick, shaking a last splash of cum out onto her forehead.

"Whew," Katharina sighed, "Sorry."

"I'll have to go easier on you next time," Ivy put her hands on the floor of the bathtub and hung her head, panting, "So you can actually finish the story."

About to reply, Katharina was suddenly aware that Ivy had mentioned a 'next time'. She hesitated, then when Ivy looked up at her, Katharina was sure from the brief twitch of embarrassment on Ivy's face that Ivy had noticed what she had said too.

Sensing a sudden awkwardness set in, Katharina leaned over the edge of the bath and busied herself retrieving and opening the bottle of lavender shampoo she had seen when they entered. She showed it to Ivy, "This okay? For your hair."

"Yeah, squirt a big load out onto my head, will you?" Ivy lowered her head, and chuckled weakly.

Katharina laughed. "Here you go," she upended the bottle and shook a treacly, viscous pile of purplish shampoo onto the crown of Ivy's head. She poured a smaller amount onto her hand, discarded the bottle, and then worked her own hair into a foam. She stepped back into the shower and rinsed thoroughly, guiding thick suds down the front of her body and between her legs. Then she wrung her dick, now soft and heavy, and rinsed it clean.

When Katharina had finished washing herself, she leaned her head forward out of the downpour. She saw Ivy standing opposite her, rubbing lather under her armpits and over her breasts. Then she noticed the pyramid of foam that had gathered in a fragile heap just beneath Ivy's navel. It was sitting atop her dick, which stuck out in front of her, still hard.

Looking at Ivy's dick, Katharina was reminded of her anonymous encounter in the toilets of the Great Hall. Her skin prickled with a little echo of the thrill she had felt then when she realized she had succeeded in swallowing down her partner's full load of cum. She felt she perhaps understood now why Ivy said she liked sucking dick. Katharina wanted to try it again. She knelt forward in front of Ivy. For a moment she just watched the foamy water stream down Ivy's legs, then she reached up and took Ivy's dick in her hand, propping it delicately on her upturned palm. She planted a careful kiss on the tip, and looked up.

"Katja," Ivy's mouth opened in a tiny gasp and a trickle of liquid poured from her lower lip. It fell slowly, a little too viscous to be only the water of the shower. She sucked it hurriedly back, snapping her mouth shut, then gave a sharp giggle of embarrassment. She reached down and took hold of Katharina under the armpits, "Come here."

Katharina staggered to her feet again, "You... don't want that?"

"It's nice, it's nice," Ivy whispered hurriedly, "Let's just try something different." She turned around and put her hands to the wall, "And I need your mouth free to tell me another hot fantasy."

"Oh. Okay," the tiny stab of disappointment that had struck Katharina quickly dissipated into a renewed excitement.

"Do you think, um, you can go again?" Ivy inclined her head to talk over her shoulder, not quite turning all the way round to look at Katharina.