Sisterhood - Temptation Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katharina contemplated the subtle curve of Ivy's back, slim, slightly bony. Ivy's shoulder blades hung poised above the faint ridges of her ribs. Katharina could feel herself already hot and swelling. She reached between her legs and took hold of herself as she rose, felt the slow throbs against the palm of her hand. "Uh, get hard, you mean? Yeah, I think I maybe already am."

Ivy spread her legs and hung her head. Her hand appeared between her thighs, reaching back. "Here," she beckoned with her fingers, "Bring it here. Between my legs."

Katharina hesitated. She wondered at first how she should position herself, unsure quite what Ivy wanted. She sidled up behind, and held her dick down to guide it into the space between Ivy's spread thighs. It was stiffening rapidly, straining upwards against her grip. "Like this?" Katharina said softly as she let go of herself and nuzzled her hips up against Ivy's behind.

"Yeah," Ivy sighed. She spoke very quietly, yet she sounded excited, more so than before.

Ivy took hold of Katharina's dick from the front, grasping it firmly and pulling it up to nestle against the underside of her own. Katharina could feel that Ivy was hard, but not completely upright. It seemed like Ivy's dick just rested atop her own, without Ivy needing to hold it there. Katharina could sense a little smoothness against her tip, accompanied by a trace of slippery warmth that was subtly different in texture to the hot water pouring from the shower. It felt as if the tip of Ivy's dick might be more or less aligned with hers.

Ivy's grip widened, stretching to take both herself and Katharina in her hand. She waddled her legs inward to grip Katharina between her thighs, then began to stroke. "Okay Katja, tell me something hot."

Katharina twitched at the sudden friction of Ivy's tugging. She was still a little tender with the fading throb of her last orgasm, but Ivy's touch felt good, warm with a pleasing, sensitive soreness. She took a light hold of Ivy at the hip, and thrust forward to hold their bodies more tightly together. "Uh," Katharina grunted, "This is kind of pretty hot already."

"Great," Ivy gasped, tugging harder.

Katharina gathered her distracted thoughts, "So Lena, she's just hopelessly, droolingly addicted to sucking dick. She's gotten so into it over the years that she can't get off from just one any more. She has to take two at-"

"Um, Katja?" Ivy grunted.

"Oh, sorry. Yeah?"

Ivy lifted her head and half-turned, showing Katharina the side of her face from over her shoulder, "Is it okay if we do a dmurrhisi one instead?"

"Sure, of course," Katharina leaned forward. She slid her hands around Ivy's waist and felt downward until she got her hands around the base of Ivy's dick and the shaft of her own. She held firmly, gave a gentle squeeze, "You're not that into Lena, right?"

"No no. Of course she's absolutely beyond smoking hot. What I wouldn't give..." Ivy's chest shook briefly with a rueful laugh, "But I mean it's the Summer Ball. We need to..." then her expression looked for a moment slightly pained and she hung her head again, sighing, "Or me, at least. I... want to get in the mood for dmurrhisi. For the ball. It's what we're here for."

"Right, right," Katharina nodded. She wasn't sure she understood the subtle chagrin she sensed in Ivy's demeanor, but she sought quickly for something that might help dispel it, "Oh. What about that girl we met just now? Caroline?"

"Yes, yes," Ivy shoved her hips back against Katharina's idle thrusting, "Caroline. Oh yes. Her."

"Yeah. She was really fucking hot," Katharina laughed. She was relieved to hear a note of enthusiasm again in Ivy's response.

"Hot, hot, hot," Ivy groaned. She lifted her head and spoke again in her familiar brash shout of a voice, "That body! Fuuuck. Just overflowing with dmurrhisi goodness. Okay. Come on, tell me. What are you gonna do to her?"

"What is Vera going to do to her, more like," Katharina giggled.

"Fuck Vera!" Ivy hissed. She yanked hard on Katharina's dick, "As soon as we get to the North Wing, you and me Katja are gonna plow the living heck out of those fat tits. Just you and me."

"Okay okay," Katharina laughed, giddy. Then she groaned as Ivy's sudden jerking slowed to a long, firm stroke, "Uhh, yeah. I bet she loves titfucking. Holy Goddess the size of them! She'll be like, 'Ivy, let me completely envelop your dick in my giant soft rack and squeeze and slosh and slap until'-"

"'Completely envelop'?" Ivy grunted, "What are you trying to say Katja?"

"Oh. No, I mean, like, they're just so big... I didn't mean-"

"I'm kidding," Ivy laughed, "Hell even you'd get lost in there."

Katharina closed her eyes and conjured in as much detail as she could the vision of Caroline's soft figure straining at the front seam of her scant dress. She felt herself reach her full, aching hardness in one slow throb, her dick pushing up against Ivy's.

"She'd, uh, be one of those girls that just keeps going," Katharina let go of Ivy's dick and slid her hands up the front of Ivy's body. One hand came to rest on Ivy's stomach, the other on one of Ivy's breasts. Katharina hugged herself tightly against Ivy's back and thrust forward, "She wouldn't let go of you for hours. Right after you, unh, come all over her tits she wants it in her mouth. She's already starting to slurp on it while you're coming down off the amazing titfucking, and her tongue is so soft and so slippery, she gets you hard again immediately."

"Uhh, Katja, yeah," Ivy moaned.

Katharina felt her surging excitement pulse out through her body. As Ivy's fingers slid up and down the tip of her dick, she shuddered and felt herself disgorge a trickle of wetness. She hurried on, breathless, "And, uh, she gets it straight down her throat, no messing around and she knows exactly what feels good, she's done it so many times with so many dicks, she makes you come again, even harder, all down her throat and then over her face when she can't swallow any more."

"Oh yeah, oh yeah," Ivy panted, "And then her ass. She wants it in her big fat ass next. She can't wait, and she's on all fours right away, whining and begging. 'Please, Katja, put your giant dick in me again. Fuck me.'"

Ivy's husky, lisping whisper sent another shiver through Katharina's core. She scrunched her eyes closed and squeezed on Ivy's breast, concentrating hard to hold herself back from the brink of orgasm. She knew she was going to come fairly soon, but it felt somehow faintly embarrassing to do so right then, with Ivy's voice in her ears.

"Um, yeah," Katharina shook herself and blinked her eyes open as the swell of pleasure subsided, "She-"

"Here, here," Ivy cut her off, whispering hurriedly. She released her hold on Katharina's dick and shifted forward a little. She opened her thighs a fraction, letting Katharina slide back out from between them, then clenched them tight again. Ivy twisted at the waist, to reach behind herself and take hold of Katharina again, then she guided the end of Katharina's dick into the crack of her slim behind, wriggling her hips to nuzzle it between her buttocks.

"Uh, Ivy," Katharina released her hugging hold on Ivy's torso and held Ivy's hips to steady herself, "You want...?"

"Yes," Ivy answered in a hurried whisper, "That okay?"

The clasp of the soft skin between the cheeks of Ivy's backside was warm, and soothing. Katharina thrust gently, testing, and felt the tip of her dick prod up against a stiff ridge, perhaps the base of Ivy's dick, or the skin between it and her butthole.

"Yeah, of course," Katharina gasped, "I mean, if you like it."

"Mm-hmm," Ivy hummed in affirmation. She twisted her hips, pushing her rear end down while thrusting it at Katharina, "A little higher up."

Katharina let Ivy's movements shift her upwards. The tip of her dick glided over soft skin and then seemed to slot into a groove and press up against a hard knot. Holding herself there, Katharina felt it pulse against her in little throbs. "You don't need to, um, oil up or something?" she asked.

"I put some soap," Ivy replied. She gave a little gasp, arched her back and thrust her hips out more firmly, "That'll be enough."

Katharina felt the knot of muscle stretch outwards, then tighten in a quick spasm, then stretch again, wider. "Soap? It's not going to hurt you?" she wondered.

"Maybe a bit," Ivy huffed, her voice halting with effort, "But it's okay. That's kind of part of it, really. Feel good for you?"

Katharina had to think about it before she could answer. The end of her dick began to nudge past Ivy's butthole. It felt extremely tight, a little tighter than was pleasurable, even. As she pushed very carefully forward, Ivy's hole pulsed with another series of little spasms, opening to each thrust, then clenching tight again. There was a slight, painful friction as Ivy made her way haltingly down the shaft. But Katharina thought perhaps she understood what Ivy meant, about the pain. It was minimal, not enough to be bothersome, and it stung with a kind of rough heat that quickly melted into pleasure. Once she had about half of her length in, Katharina felt herself prod up against a dead end, somewhere inside. Past the tight entrance, the embrace of Ivy's insides was soft and forgiving, wrapping her in smoothness and warmth.

"Yeah," Katharina groaned, "Really... good."

"Okay," Ivy shifted her legs, then planted her hands on the tiled wall, "Um, Katja?"

"Yes?"

Ivy turned her head and strained her eyes to look backwards. Her gaze met Katharina's for a moment, then flicked downward, "Can you try to stand a little higher, maybe? Like, for a slightly different angle."

"Okay," Katharina realized that she was poised somewhat awkwardly, legs spread in order to hold her hips level with Ivy's. She felt the tension in her muscles when she began to walk her legs inward. She stopped, "Like that?"

Ivy gasped and frowned. She twisted herself at the waist and pushed, screwing herself a little further on to Katharina. Then she nodded.

Katharina could feel that something had shifted subtly, inside Ivy's body. The soft wall against the very end of her dick was slightly harder, had a firm bulge to it.

"Yeah," Ivy nodded again, letting out her breath in short grunts, "Just needs to be right. For you to hit the spot."

"Hit the spot?" Katharina was curious.

"My cum button," Ivy said softly. Then she burst into a sudden fit of giggling. Katharina felt the laughter as a series of hard clenches around the shaft of her dick.

"This?" Katharina tested, thrusting forward. She hit something firmer, and felt her dick try to give and bend despite its throbbing stiffness.

Ivy's fading laughter gave way to a slow, hoarse groan. Her body shuddered against Katharina's hips. "Uhhh, yeah," Ivy hung her head and breathed deeply, "Fuck! Yes. There."

Katharina, too, shuddered. A hot frisson shot up her dick to where the tip was prodding what Ivy had called her 'cum button'. Katharina's excitement deepened when she felt Ivy's body tremble again in response. She took a firmer hold of Ivy's hips and shoved forward again, pushing a little more of her length past Ivy's tight, pulsing hole, "That okay? Please, uhh, tell me if I hurt you."

"No. No," Ivy gasped, "Just fuck. Let go and fuck, however you want. I'm gonna... ungh... you're gonna make me... real soon."

With trembling hands, Katharina pulled Ivy back against her as she pushed in again. She felt Ivy's hole relax around her, letting her slide in deeper, then draw out. When Katharina shoved her hips forward a second time, Ivy spasmed and gripped her tight. She heard Ivy groan, and felt her legs tremble.

"H-harder Katja. A bit harder," Ivy grunted, her voice catching hoarse in her throat.

Katharina quickened her movements. The position was still somewhat awkward, and she felt a tremor of exertion accumulating in her legs as she held them carefully in the position Ivy had requested. Physically, the awkwardness somewhat hampered Katharina's pleasure. Her dick was bent slightly downwards, more than was entirely comfortable, though less so than when Mari had ambushed her earlier, on the stairs. And she only had perhaps two thirds of her length inside Ivy. As she thrust harder and faster, a tantalizing, muted release rose up through her insides. She tensed her legs and kneaded at Ivy's hips, trying to force her pleasure closer to a conclusion before it ebbed.

"Yeah, uhh... ohh! Fuck... I'm..." Ivy's words blended into a burbling moan, the water from the shower washing over her face.

Katharina peered round Ivy's shoulder and watched, fascinated, as Ivy's dick twitched and flailed, jerking upwards in a series of spasms. With each spasm of stiffness it flung a long spurt of cum up against the tiles. Ivy breathed deeply as her twitching subsided and her dick wilted, a viscous trail hanging from its end, dripping to the floor of the bath.

Katharina winced as she felt a rapid, hard clenching around the shaft of her dick. She breathed out, exhilarated, "Wow. Ivy, you..."

"Yeah," Ivy sighed, "You can, um, finish too. If you want."

Katharina focused on the ache in her dick, a blend of pain and thwarted relief. "I don't know. I'm not sure."

"You can go harder. Whatever," Ivy panted, still catching her breath, "Do whatever. You won't hurt me. Talk about, um... Caroline, if it helps."

Katharina wavered for a moment, then pulled Ivy back by the hips. She worried still that she might hurt Ivy. But she felt also that she trusted Ivy to let her know if it was too much.

"Uhh, Caroline, yeah," Katharina murmured. She tensed, forcing the muscles of her limbs and her stomach taut as she thrust hard, trying to wring her body to a climax. She thrust again, and again, and felt Ivy's butthole clasp tight around her, holding fast to her shaft so that Ivy was jerked backwards and forwards with each thrust. Her hips trembling and thrashing, Katharina sensed finally the slow hot seep of relief at the base of her dick. A long, throbbing climax made its way frustratingly slowly up her dick and through her insides.

"Oh. Fuck. Yes! Ivy, Ivy," Katharina grunted. Her hands scrabbled across the front of Ivy's body, searching for an outlet for the agonizing tension in her muscles. One hand found Ivy's still faintly pulsing dick, which Katharina began pumping hard, as if somehow she might be able to rush herself to climax with the familiar, frantic movement of jerking a girl off even if it wasn't herself. The other hand slid over Ivy's chest, grabbing at Ivy's breasts, then up her neck and around Ivy's mouth. Katharina shoved two of her fingers past Ivy's lips. She heard Ivy gargle and groan and then suddenly the tension burst and Katharina's dick began pulsing with delicious relief, gushing up into Ivy's body.

Katharina's hips twitched and her legs trembled as she shook out each fading pulse of her orgasm. Against the palm of her hand, she could feel that Ivy's dick had stiffened, and was throbbing anew. She slumped forward, exhausted, and looked over Ivy's shoulder to see Ivy spurting some more, little watery gushes shooting out from between Katharina's stroking fingers. Blinking to shake off an incipient drowsiness, Katharina suddenly became aware of where her other hand was. She pulled her fingers hurriedly from Ivy's mouth, laughing nervously.

"Ah. Katja. Holy fuck," Ivy sighed, "You're a quiet girl, but... Fuck."

Katharina laughed again. She let go of Ivy's dick and stepped back. As she disengaged herself from Ivy's back, she pulled her dick carefully out of Ivy's butthole. As Ivy squeezed her out, a slow slew of cum fell free and dripped into the stream of water running along the bottom of the bathtub. Katharina watched it trail slowly towards the plug where the water was draining away. Then she straightened up, rolling her shoulders to free a crick in her back.

She watched Ivy stand up likewise, pushing herself away from the wall. As the sore throbbing in her dick subsided to a comforting, sated warmth, it felt to Katharina as if a certain stark realness were flooding back into her awareness. She was conscious of standing there, with Ivy. The two of them had just had sex. Katharina reflected with a certain nagging dread that it might have been the best sex of her life.

Ivy turned. She held her eyes down for a moment, watching the flow of water in the bath. Then she looked up, and her expression, at first sheepish, hardened into a familiar self-confident grin, the way Ivy looked when she was in charge. "Katja," she said, smiling, "Don't go feeling awkward now."

"Okay," Katharina replied, waiting for Ivy to say something more.

"Like I said, we're not girlfriends or anything," Ivy continued, "We're just doing what feels good, helping each other out and letting off some steam."

"Yeah," Katharina giggled, "And I sure let off a whole lot of steam just now."

Ivy smiled again. She held out her hand and snapped her fingers, "Me too. Now let's get cleaned up, again. Hand me that shampoo stuff, will you?"

Katharina leaned over the edge of the bath to retrieve the bottle that she had thrown aside earlier. It was still heavy, but with an uneven weight concentrated at its bottom. As she stood up, her legs quivered with a brief spell of weakness, and she felt light-headed. She reached out and clasped Ivy's wrist to steady herself. With a sigh, she upended the bottle, shook the liquid inside to the open end, then squeezed a slow dollop out onto Ivy's palm. She did the same for herself before tossing the bottle aside again, and they both began to hurriedly rub their bodies clean.

Katharina tried not to look at Ivy. She couldn't be sure why, but something about Ivy's demeanor gave her the impression that Ivy preferred to be alone with her thoughts for a moment. Perhaps it was the way in which Ivy cast her head downward and looked very intently at her own body as she soaped herself up. Katharina felt mostly clean, but she took her time rinsing between her legs and under her armpits, then washed her dick, grasping it at the base and slowly running a clenched soapy fist all the way up its length to wring out the last spurt of cum.

From time to time, Katharina's eyes darted up of their own accord, drawn by the pale, squirming shape of Ivy's body at the edge of her vision. Ivy looked even lovelier than before. It felt to Katharina as if she were again seeing Ivy naked for the first time. Katharina found she couldn't quite tear her gaze away when Ivy reached behind herself to slip one hand between her buttocks and rub slowly up and down until clumps of foam began sliding down her legs.

"Katja, you getting hard again?"

Katharina looked up to see Ivy smirking at her as she leaned her head back into the shower to rinse her hair.

"Oh," Katharina felt a little throb of sore stiffness and realized to her embarrassment that her dick was indeed starting to rise again. She let go of it, and gave a short nervous laugh, "Yeah. It does that after I've gone a couple of times already. I don't know why."

Ivy turned away and stepped under the shower. She stood there while the water rinsed away the suds on her skin. "You done?" she asked after a long pause.

"Yeah," Katharina replied.

Ivy leaned out and twisted a brass knob on the wall beside the bath. The rushing sound of the shower ceased abruptly, revealing the quiet drip of dampness and the sloshing of the water draining away at Katharina's feet.

"Towels. Fuck," Ivy muttered.

Katharina swiped her hands down her front and along each of her limbs to clear the water from her skin. She stepped out and put one foot on the floor, where a thin carpet of soapy dregs remained, crackling under her tread. She looked around. There were no towels. The brass rails on the opposite wall were empty.