Sisterhood - Temptation Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait here," Katharina padded over to the door, "I'll fetch us some."

She opened the door to a thin crack and peered out. The adjoining room was still empty. She paused, listening, just to be sure, but there was total quiet. She swung the door quickly open and tiptoed out, her skin prickling as it met the sudden coolness of the air. She walked to the bank of wooden slatted cupboards and opened one after the other until she found a shelf stacked with fluffy pastel-colored towels. She pulled two of them free and slipped back into the bathroom.

"Thanks," Ivy greeted her and took a towel. She began scrubbing at her scalp to dry her hair.

Katharina did the same, then wrung her hair out and dabbed at her ears to clear them of water. After patting down her arms and her torso, she wrapped the towel around her waist. "Come," she beckoned to Ivy, "The other room is empty. There's still nobody here."

Ivy followed her through back into the dressing room. After quickly checking again that they were alone, Katharina pulled off her towel and finished drying herself. When she was done, she looked up and saw Ivy standing, legs planted apart, towel in her hand.

"You just want to head out?" Ivy asked, "Or you want to blow-dry?"

Katharina couldn't stop a giddy grin from spreading across her face.

"I said 'blow-dry' Katja!" Ivy scowled, "Please. No jokes. We've got to get back out there and behave normal."

"Sorry," Katharina sighed, "No blow-dry. It's really warm. I think my hair will dry out quick enough as it is."

"Good. Let's get dressed," Ivy looked around, then found a big wicker basket in one corner of the room. She took Katharina's wet towel with hers, skipped over and tossed them both in. Then she gathered up her clothing from the floor. As she retrieved each item, Ivy crouched carefully. Katharina found herself wishing Ivy would bend over instead.

"Oh, thanks," Katharina saw her own clothes in the bundle Ivy had gathered in her arms.

"Welcome," Ivy handed them over one by one, then began dressing herself.

With a sigh, Katharina hoisted up her tight swimming bottoms. The resurgent stiffness that she had felt as she had been finishing up her shower was now gone. She bent her dick back with relative ease and tucked it away before twisting her underwear into place. She added the shorts, then her pants, then she flung her shoes onto the floor and slid her feet in.

"Katja?" a fully dressed Ivy smiled at her as she looked up.

"What?"

Ivy sprang forward and clapped her hands to Katharina's bare breasts, then shook them quickly back and forth across Katharina's chest, "Nice rack!"

"Ow," Katharina laughed as she felt a parting pinch on her nipple.

"Sorry Katja, just had to," Ivy spun to face the door, "Now get your top on and let's go."