Sisterhood - Temptation Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That leads all the way to the North Wing?" Katharina was intrigued. The North Wing was quite some distance away, and the archway was small and low, as if it led only into a narrow tunnel.

Aria smiled. She returned to Katharina's side and retrieved her shoes from the floor, turning each over and stepping into it. "A secret passage. Exciting, huh?"

"That's a long passage. It's just a tunnel the whole way there?" Katharina squinted at the archway again.

Aria nodded. She turned and bent at the waist, then made a quiet sibilant call, her tongue between her teeth. Katharina saw the cat rise from where it was still curled up on the stone floor, and sidle over to Aria's outstretched hand. There was a faint click and then both gated doorways swung slowly open.

"I will have some very happy memories to keep me entertained on the way," Aria continued, stroking the side of the cat's face. Then she stood up straight and spun on her toes. She reached out to touch the backs of her fingers to Katharina's stomach, "You are very sweet. And I hope I see you again there later tonight. There's a basin. You can wash yourself. By the door we came in through."

"Me too," Katharina nodded, smiling.

Aria flashed her a last bright smile then turned away, "Be careful. Not all of them are so nice as you."

Katharina frowned. She mumbled an indistinct goodbye and watched Aria trot over to the further, darkened archway. At the threshold, Aria turned, clutching the stone frame of the arch, and blew a kiss from the palm of her hand. She winked, then disappeared down the tunnel, the sound of her murmuring cheerful laughter echoing faintly behind her.

Katharina waited a moment, then bent to pick up her blouse. She threw it back on over her head, then she noticed the patches of cum still glistening on the skin of her stomach. She held up the hem of the blouse so as to keep it from touching her skin where it was wet, and then waddled over towards the exit, her pants still rolled down about her thighs.

As Aria had said, there was a small stone basin set into the wall, to the right of the doorway. She searched for a moment, scrabbling around the recess above the basin, then found the small metal handle of a tap. She pressed down and water began to flow in an arc from a small hole at the back of the recess, and begin draining into a larger one at the bottom of the basin. When Katharina tried to lift her hand from the tap, she felt it spring back into place and the flow of the water ceased. It seemed to be a tap that only ran for as long as the handle was held down. She stooped, then lifted her blouse to hold it up between her teeth. Shoving her hips into the recess, she was able to wash handfuls of water over her dick and then the skin of her stomach while holding the tap down with her other hand. The water was tepid, almost warm. After several rinses she tested her skin with her fingers and was satisfied that she was mostly clean. She stepped back, scraped the remaining water off as best she could, then pulled her underwear and her pants back up into place and tucked herself tightly back. She let the blouse fall from her mouth and smoothed down the front. There were a few spats of dampness, but they would dry quickly in the warmth of the Great Hall.

Katharina turned and saw the cat watching her, seated, its tail swishing. It got up and began to sidle lazily back towards the raised flagstone where it had been lying. Realizing suddenly that if the cat sat back down then the mechanism that closed the gates would be set in motion, Katharina rushed for the doorway. She skidded awkwardly on the stone as she rounded the corner and hurried through. At the foot of the stairs she looked back and saw the cat stretch itself out and flop onto its side. The quiet grating sound of the gate echoed behind her as she began ascending the stairs.

Halfway up, she paused to collect herself. The ascent was shallow, but she felt she was panting loudly. She took a deep breath before continuing. In front of the curtain, she paused a second time. She listened to the bubbling noise of the Great Hall beyond, taking a moment to let it sink in to her awareness, to prepare herself for the brightness and the bustle and all the eyes that she imagined would be on her.