Sisterhood - Temptation Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next to Josephine stood Mari, facing one of the doors in the inner wall of the corridor, with her hand on the door handle. She waved at them too, then pushed the door open.

Bemused, Katharina turned with Ivy and they began walking back towards the other two girls. Ivy clutched Katharina's hand and whispered, "Play it cool, Katja. Slowly. Don't run back to her like you're her puppy."

"Oh. Right," Katharina slowed her step a little.

"Even if you are really, really hot for her, don't let her know it," Ivy continued, "She'll get bolder and start making more crazy demands."

When they had nearly reached the open doorway, Ivy pulled Katharina close and asked her quickly, "Are you really hot for her?"

"Who, Mari?" Katharina whispered. She thought about it, "She's a bit of a pest, I suppose. But yeah, she's okay."

Without giving any indication of whether she had heard Katharina's answer, Ivy let go of Katharina's hand and sprang forward to put her arm around Josephine's shoulder. Josephine laughed and lunged forward to kiss Ivy firmly on the lips. When the two other girls pulled apart from their kiss, Katharina saw a faint glow of redness on the skin around Josephine's mouth.

"So, what's in here?" Katharina asked.

"I don't know. Mari said to go in here," Josephine spun around and indicated the open door, "After you."

"Oh. Thanks," Katharina stepped through.