Sisterhood - Temptation Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she saw the girl she realized she had probably not spoken loudly enough. She seemed not to have noticed Katharina enter. The girl was sitting on a chaise near the center of the room, with her elbows on her knees and her head propped up in her hands, her fingers partly covering her face. She was quite short and petite, as far as Katharina could tell. Her crying had resumed and was louder, though it seemed to have lost some of its earlier intensity. The shrill keening sound was gone, had subsided into sobbing, and the sobs were more regular, as if the girl had somehow settled into a rhythm.

Katharina looked around the room to see whether anybody else was present. She saw nobody. She was for a moment distracted by the thought that this might even be the same set of rooms that she and Ivy had brought Mutia and her friends to earlier. She had not paid attention to the location of the door as they had approached in the hallway, and as far as she remembered the guest suits all looked very much alike. But the curtains in front of the far window were drawn aside just as she remembered, showing the view out across the valley that she and Mutia had contemplated together.

When she glanced back at the girl sitting on the chaise, Katharina saw that she had raised her head. Her tear-streaked face was looking right at Katharina with an expression of uncertainty, the look perhaps of someone who has not yet decided how to react. The room was now quiet, apart from the sound of the girl drawing stuttering breaths through her nose.

"Oh sorry," Katharina held out her hand palm up. She took one step back towards the door, "I just wanted to check that, um, everything is okay. I can leave you, if you prefer."

Katharina had a moment to study the girl's face just before she buried it in her hands again. She had a sweet, mousy look to her that Katharina found very attractive. Her eyes were quite large and bright, though rimmed red with tears. Her glossy dark brown hair was cut short at the sides, baring her small ears, from which hung two pearl earrings. The earrings began to tremble and shake as the girl resumed crying, in sharp, wet sobs.

Somewhat unsettled by the girl's refusal or maybe inability to talk, Katharina hesitated again. The girl had at least not waved her away, nor shown any sign of resentment or apprehension. Katharina resolved to make one attempt at comforting her before leaving her alone. She walked over and sat down on the chaise. It was only when she put her arm around the girl's shoulder that Katharina realized the girl was topless. She was wearing a simple red skirt that sat quite high on her hips, but above the waistband of the skirt her skin was bare.

"Here, it's okay," Katharina shuffled a little closer and held the girl to her side, pulling gently on her shoulders.

The girl lifted her face from her hands once again, but seemed unable to bring herself to turn and look at Katharina. "I-I'm s-sorry," the girl sobbed, "I... I was m-mean. I didn't mean to... I-I w-was r-r-rude."

"I'm sure it's okay," Katharina purred quietly. She squeezed the girl against herself again, "What was it? Do you want to talk about it?"

The girl lifted her head. Her mouth twisted and trembled as if holding back another bout of crying. A fresh tear trailed down the side of her cheek, already smeared with dampness. Then she moved her head, but her movements were shaken erratically by the trembling sighs from her chest, so that Katharina had difficulty identifying the gesture as either a nod or a shake.

When the girl continued to tremble and more tears began falling from her eyes, Katharina spoke again,, "What's your name?"

"K-K... K-Ka-" the girl stammered, "K- K-"

"It's okay, never mind," Katharina gave a quiet murmur of laughter, "I just wanted to make sure you're alright," she looked around again, "How about we just get you cleaned up and dressed? Or is there, um... someone with you?"

The girl paused and seemed to rein in her erratic breathing. Then for the first time since Katharina had sat down the girl turned her head and looked at her. The girl's eyes flicked down, then back up. She stared at Katharina, with a wide-eyed look that might have been mistrust, or simple curiosity. "A-are you, uh-h-h... h-her f-f-f-friend? One of th-the... the girls here?" she sniffed.

"Whose friend?" Katharina smiled, bemused.

Then to Katharina's surprise, the girl reached out one hand and set it on Katharina's leg. As she spoke, her voice broken by little spasms of breath that shook her chest, the girl's hand slid slowly upward over Katharina's thigh, "I'm s-s-sorry. I ah-uh I like you, r-really. I uh-uh w-want..."

When the girl's slim fingers crept up and over the waistband of Katharina's pants and began rolling them down, Katharina felt a slow swell of hardness under her thigh, which quickly became very uncomfortable. Despite the strangeness of the situation, Katharina could appreciate that the girl was attractive. Her slim, soft-skinned face was wet with tears and her eyes were swollen red, but she had a very cute, furtive look to her that made Katharina want to hold her, stroke her hair, comfort her. To her chagrin, Katharina found the girl's distraught, messy appearance very attractive. Too, there was something about the desperation in the girl's sobbing that was profoundly exciting, perhaps because it resembled the panting and gasping of a state of arousal. The girl's obvious distress stirred a throb of sympathy in Katharina's chest at the same time as a rush of heat between her legs.

Katharina withdrew her arm from around the girl's shoulders and turned to face her to put her hand on the girl's cheek, holding her. She wiped a teardrop from below the girl's eye with her thumb. "You... want something?" Katharina whispered, "You know, you don't have to do anything. I, uh, I just wanted to make sure you were okay."

The girl said nothing. She seemed to nod, but her chest was still shaking with short, stuttering intakes of breath. Her fingers scrabbled their way over and into Katharina's pants, then into her shorts and past the tighter waistband of her swimming briefs. The girl held her gaze for a moment, then cast her eyes away as if to hide her face. She thrust her hand deeper between Katharina's legs until her fingertips curled around the base of Katharina's slowly stiffening dick.

The girl gave a little gasp and her eyes went to Katharina's lap. She paused, then pushed her fingers down into the crevice between Katharina's dick and her thigh, "I... I do like you. I'm... sorry, I just..."

Katharina put her hands on the chaise to shuffle over and lift her behind a short way in the air. The girl quickly grabbed Katharina's pants and her underclothing and pulled it down as far as her knees. Katharina felt for a moment an awkward, stiff, frustration as her dick came unstuck from where it had been pinned tight against the skin of the back of her thigh, then the girl pulled and it suddenly swung out and free, twitching as it continued to stiffen.

"Are you, um, sure you want to-"

Katharina's hesitant whisper was cut short when the girl suddenly lunged forward and thrust her head into Katharina's lap. She gripped Katharina's dick and lifted it to meet her lips as she planted a kiss on the tip, then began sliding her mouth up and down the underside with a speed and enthusiasm that took Katharina by surprise.

"Mm... hmm... It's nice... I-I want it," the girl murmured, her shoulders still shaking with occasional sharp sighs as she ran her lips noisily up and over the tip of Katharina's dick.

Katharina's eyes darted to the door. It was still ajar, though not enough to permit a view of the corridor on the other side. She wondered whether Ivy and Josephine would have perhaps crept closer again, and be trying to eavesdrop. The girl's movements were hurried and messy, and the sound of her wet lips slurping and smacking against Katharina's skin was quite loud. Katharina felt sure that it sounded very unmistakably like someone sucking on a dick.

"You're really too, ahh... kind. I don't know why you're..." Katharina gasped. She put one hand on the girl's head. Her fingers tensed immediately against the girl's scalp when she felt a sudden tingling surge of relief shudder up the shaft of her dick.

The girl perhaps sensed Katharina's frisson, because she suddenly swung down off the chaise to kneel in front of Katharina, then redoubled the speed and vigor of her movements, as if summoning her energy for a final sprint. She brought her lips quickly to the tip of Katharina's dick and sucked it into her mouth, slurping and twisting her head while gripping Katharina tight with her fist and jerking hard.

"Ah! Ahh, you'll make me..." Katharina groaned. As she spoke, she already felt the trembling wave of heat pulsing its way up the shaft of her dick. When the girl seemed to pay no attention, Katharina added hurriedly, "Just to warn you I'm going to... ah, ah ah! Right nowww unhh!"

Katharina's muscles tensed and she felt the first spurt sting its way past the tip of her dick and out into the girl's warm, sucking mouth. Then she felt it splash back, spraying out from between the girl's lips with an audible sputter of viscous pressure. She sighed and savored the slow throbs of relief as her orgasm hit her, then she looked down and watched her cum trail down the girl's chin and drip to the floor.

A moment later the girl coughed, her face flushing red. She yanked her head back and spat a dribble of cum out onto her cheeks as she reeled back. Katharina reached out to take hold of her now freely flailing dick, but it suddenly twitched up and away from her sluggish grab, flinging a fresh spurt of cum up into the air and onto the girl's petite bare breasts. Katharina's body ached with the bitter half-release of being left suddenly unstimulated in mid-orgasm. On her second attempt, she managed to get hold of her dick and swipe it aside, but not quickly enough to prevent a third, weaker spurt from being flung out onto the girl's shoulder.

Katharina hung her head and sighed, but then she was immediately shaken back to alertness when she heard the girl kneeling in front of her let out a sudden shriek of surprise. She looked up quickly and saw the girl looking down at her own cum-plastered chest, touching her fingers to it and examining them, her eyes wide with shock.

The girl put her hands to her face to muffle a second cry. Then she pulled her head back and stared, cross-eyed, at her fingers, dripping with thick strands of cum. She staggered back and got to her feet, then stumbled and whirled around. "Oh, I-I'm sorry!" she wailed.

"You don't need to..." Katharina began, "I thought-"

The girl cast around her with a look of confusion on her face, then saw the main door and rushed to fling it open. Burying her face in her hands once more, she ran out, crying, "Annika! I'm sorry!"

Katharina lurched to one side and pushed down on the chaise to stand. She took one step forward, about to give pursuit, then felt the tug of her pants and underclothes still wrapped tightly around her knees. She stopped and contemplated her dick, still faintly pulsing as it deflated. She looked around for something with which she could quickly clean herself. She saw what were probably the girl's discarded clothes hanging over the back of the chaise, a ruffly white cotton blouse and a black bra. She hesitated, then took one of the cushions at the edge of the chaise instead. She wiped a trace of cum from her fingers, then scrunched up the cushion and wrapped it around the end of her dick and squeezed as she wrung it out.

After checking herself once more, she quickly thrust her dick back into place as she yanked up her swimming briefs. She jostled herself into order, then pulled up her shorts and her pants and made for the door.

When Katharina stuck her head around the doorframe, her forehead knocked against Josephine's.

"Oop, sorry," Josephine giggled.

"What was that all about?" said Ivy, standing behind Josephine.

"What was the matter with her?" Josephine added.

"I don't know," Katharina replied hurriedly, "Where did she go?"

"Just ran off crying," Ivy replied.

"But which way?" Katharina looked up and down the corridor. The girl had already disappeared.

"That way," Ivy nodded to Katharina's left, where the corridor turned a corner back towards Anna's chambers.

Katharina strode out of the doorway and past the two other girls. As she set off in the direction Ivy had indicated, she turned to look back and beckoned, "Come on."

Josephine trotted after, followed by Ivy. Katharina walked quickly, in long strides, as fast as she could without breaking into a run. She could feel a slight tug of discomfort where she had tucked herself away in a hurry, her balls trapped awkwardly squashed against the inside of her thigh.

When she rounded the corner, she stopped. The discomfort had begun to ache its way up into the small of her back. She looked ahead and saw the corridor was empty, then quickly pulled open the waistband of her pants, reached in, and tucked herself back more firmly and carefully.

"Katja, you rearranging yourself?" Ivy asked.

"I had to get dressed in a hurry, didn't I?" Katharina replied, irritated. Then she turned and looked at the other two girls and the strangeness of what had just happened struck her anew. Her shoulders trembled with a brief fit of giggling.

"So you..." Josephine leaned closer, whispering, "With that girl?"

"Told you," said Ivy.

"No," Katharina protested, "I mean, yes. But I didn't mean to. She was crying and then, well, she just..." she looked ahead along the corridor again, checking more carefully, resting her gaze on each doorway to check whether it might be open.

"She's gone, huh?" said Josephine, "Poor girl. She seemed really upset."

"Yeah," said Ivy, "Katja, what did you do to her?"

"Nothing," Katja held up her hands. She sighed in exasperation, "I just tried to comfort her, I swear, and then she just started... you know. It was her that wanted to."

"So why'd she run off like that?" Ivy asked.

"Ivy," Josephine shoved Ivy gently by the shoulder, "Maybe it's private."

"No, it's okay," Katharina said quickly, "There was nothing. No reason. I've no idea. She just got upset again, and then she ran off."

There was a brief silence. Katharina continued to stare out into the empty corridor.

"So, do you want to go find her?" Josephine asked.

"Maybe she could still be your date," Ivy added.

"Hah," Katharina snorted, "I don't think so."

"She was very cute," said Josephine, "As far as I could see anyway. She ran by pretty fast."

"No, I don't think I should ask her," Katharina repeated, "Even if we do find her. There was something really upsetting her. Not sure what."

"She didn't talk about it?" asked Josephine.

Katharina shook her head, "She didn't really talk much at all. She was crying a lot."

After another moment's silence, Ivy shrugged, "Well. Fuck. So, we just going to go on back down to the hall then?"

Katharina looked both ways. She wavered. The thought that the girl was now somewhere else in the house, distraught, topless, and above all with her face caked in Katharina's cum, was extremely worrying. She felt responsible. Not only for the girl's well-being, but also for any scandal or breach of discretion that the girl might cause if she were simply left wandering the house on her own. Judging by the way in which the girl had reacted to discovering Katharina's dick, and the fact that she had seemed to reach in and search for it, she had at least already been initiated. That was some consolation. But the experience seemed not to have gone particularly well for her, or had perhaps been interrupted, and now she had nobody looking after her.

Katharina frowned, "I suppose we should at least have a look. Let's head this way and see whether we find her."

"Okay. Lead the way," Josephine held out her hand and ushered Katharina ahead.

They continued along the hallway back in the direction of Anna's chambers. Katharina walked slightly ahead. She walked briskly, but without hurrying as she had before. As they passed each closed door, she slowed for a moment and held her breath, searching out any sound. They walked in silence, until they reached the door to Anna's chambers.

"Will she be in there, do you think?" Josephine whispered, nodding at the door.

"I really hope not," Katharina replied. The thought of the girl encountering either Mari or Anna made her shudder with nervousness.

Josephine approached the door, "Should we check?"

Katharina thought about it, "I don't know whether we should go back in now. Without Mari. Even if the door is unlocked, it's a private apartment."

"Yeah, no way," Ivy nodded, shuddering, "A private apartment that we left a complete mess. Let's get away from here."

"Okay, come on," Katharina walked on.

After walking again in silence, they reached the doorway on the right that led down into the courtyard gardens. Katharina stopped.

"Where now do you think?" Ivy asked, "We're not going to find her, are we?"

Katharina sighed, "I guess not. I feel bad."

"Well it doesn't sound like it was your fault," said Josephine.

"Maybe not. But I still feel kind of responsible," Katharina pointed to the doorway, "Well let's go back through the gardens. And if we don't find her there then I guess we just go back to the Great Hall."

"Okay," Josephine nodded.

12