Sisterhood - Temptation Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she reached the base of Katharina's dick and her face pressed into Katharina's stomach, Mari let out a sudden muffled squeal as she lost her balance and pitched forward against Katharina's body, unable to right herself. Katharina staggered but stood firm, and quickly reached for the back of Mari's head to clasp it against herself, holding Mari steady.

Katharina laughed, "That's it. Good start, keep at it." She held Mari firmly by the back of her head and guided Mari's face back along the side of her rapidly stiffening dick.

Mari righted herself and sat back on her knees, then resumed shaking her head back and forth, rubbing her gagged mouth across Katharina's skin. Katharina felt the tremor of a gurgling groan from inside Mari's throat. The cloth of the gag was moist with Mari's saliva. The material stroked her smoothly but without pressure. It was tantalizing, on the edge of pleasurable. As she felt herself harden and lift, there came a wetter, softer tickle at her skin, Mari's lips just brushing her as Mari tried ineffectually to clasp them around the shaft despite the gag holding her mouth open.

"Hmm," Katharina put her hand on Mari's cheek and held her still. She hooked one finger under the tight band of the gag and slid it back and forth, toying, "I suppose I might have to get you out of this. So that you can beg for forgiveness properly."

Mari looked up at her with an eager smile in her eyes and nodded vigorously.

"Okay," Katharina reached round to the knot at the base of Mari's skull, "But no talking back, you understand? I am freeing your mouth strictly for sucking."

Mari cast her eyes downward in a caricature of contrition.

"And for begging," Katharina added.

She fumbled at the knot with the fingers of both hands. It felt extremely tight, and she spent several awkward moments trying to find a way into it with her fingernails. She had heard rumors that Louise was good at binding ropes, and liked to tie girls up. She knew at least that Louise did rock-climbing.

When the knot finally came loose, Katharina dug her finger into it and pulled the first loop away, then the tie quickly fell open and she lifted the band of cloth up over Mari's hair. There was a muffled choking sound as Mari's jaw waggled from side to side, dislodging the bundle of cloth in her mouth. She pushed it out in a wet crumple and gasped for breath.

"Katja! Oh my-"

Katharina cut her off, grasping Mari's face at the cheeks and pinching to hold her still, "Back to work you. You're going to make it up to me after all the silly stunts you pulled earlier."

Mari's eyes widened in what looked like genuine surprise. She gave a faint nod, smiled up at Katharina, then twisted free of her grip to thrust her lips at the tip of Katharina's dick and suck it straight in, gulping in another breath of air as she did so.

Katharina released a short, sharp groan as the well of tense excitement that had gathered inside her suddenly began to throb out through her dick. The taut skin of her tip felt hot and sore against the inside of Mari's mouth, and a tight shudder of relief shook her hips as Mari began to swirl her tongue and lick at the underside.

When the first swell of arousal abated a little, Katharina planted her legs firmly apart and exhaled. She looked down at Mari's head, twisting and bobbing. She worried that she had been too vicious in gripping Mari's face in her hand. At the corners of Mari's lips and across her cheeks there was a glowing redness that might have been the pinch of Katharina's fingers, or the imprint of the gag.

But Katharina's worry subsided as the exquisite hot relief of direct stimulation began to sink deeper into her. Mari looked, and sounded, extremely willing and enthusiastic. Shrill grunts of excitement and exertion slipped from between her lips as they slid back and forth over the end of Katharina's dick, and her head writhed, turning in energetic circles as she took it in and out at varying angles, nudging the tip against the back of her tongue, the inside of her cheeks, and the roof of her mouth.

"Unnh," Katharina moaned, "Good. Oh yes, good. I, uh, think I almost forgive you already."

Mari leaned back and pulled her mouth free with a noisy, slurping suck. She sucked a stray trail of drool from her lower lip and gasped, "So Big Tits is no good at blowjobs, huh?"

Katharina laughed, then creased her face into a frown, "How rude. I said no bitching. Get back on here." She reached again for Mari's head and pulled her firmly forwards.

Mari's giddy laughter was muffled and then choked off as she gulped Katharina back into her mouth. A fresh pulse of stiffness and excitement shuddered up Katharina's shaft. She gritted her teeth and tightened her grip on Mari's head to pull her further forwards. There was a loud, throaty choking sound as Katharina felt herself nudge up against a tight opening and then past it to the back of Mari's throat.

"Oh, oh fuck! Sorry," Katharina exclaimed, drawing herself swiftly out.

Mari leaned forward and coughed, spitting a glob of frothy saliva from between her lips. "It's okay," she frowned, gasping between breaths, "Just do it. Punish me. It's what I deserve. After earlier."

As Mari reared her head and wrapped her mouth once more around the end of Katharina's dick, Katharina set her hand more carefully on the side of Mari's face, holding her gently with her fingers cupped around Mari's jaw. Katharina let herself slide slowly back in as far as she had before, into the first tight knot of Mari's throat.

"Well, just, uh, tell me," Katharina grunted, "If it's, you know, too much."

Mari's head bobbed and gurgled as she began thrusting her face back and forth. There was a jolting murmur of speech from within, which Katharina felt as a warm tremor against the skin of her dick.

She pulled out once more and looked down, "What was that?"

Mari sighed, "I said 'How am I supposed to to tell you'? But anyway, it doesn't matter. It definitely won't be too much. Not with you." She laughed, "You're far too weak. I've had way worse than this."

"Weak huh?" Katharina snorted. She stepped back, observing Mari.

Mari's chest was swelling and sinking with panting breaths. Her hair was tousled across her eyes and her lips were bright red with rubbing. A wide slick of saliva glistened on her chin, and another small gobbet had fallen onto her body between her breasts. Katharina felt herself pulsing with arousal, her dick twitching hard in front of her, a cool coat of wetness on her hot skin. But what excited her more than Mari's appearance was the thought of what she had just said, the vague imaginings that it stirred of what else had happened to Mari, what other punishments her mistress Anna might have subjected her to.

"Oh, what sort of worse?" Katharina asked.

Mari giggled and shook her head, "That's a secret. I don't kiss and tell."

"Hah. Now that I find difficult to believe," Katharina pursed her lips, scowling down at Mari.

Mari was obviously not going to be forthcoming, and Katharina didn't want to cede the initiative by trying to coax anything more out of her. So she searched for something else to do with her. She found her imagination stubbornly reticent, and reached for Mari's arm before she had decided what exactly she was planning.

"Over here," she dragged Mari to the side, towards the low wooden bench that stood beside the door.

Mari giggled again and rose part way to her feet, her tightly bound legs bent beneath her. She hobbled ineffectually as Katharina pulled her, most of her weight borne in Katharina's hoisting grip.

"Bend over for more punishment," Katharina set Mari down on her knees and gently pressed her forward between the shoulders. She reached around Mari with one arm and swept aside the pile of her own discarded clothing. Then she bent Mari over face down along the bench.

Katharina drew slow breaths, calming the rush of exertion after having lifted Mari by the arm. In front of her, her dick was still twitching, stiff and heavy. She clasped her hand around it to calm herself, and contemplated the sight of Mari bent over the bench. Across the cheeks of Mari's small backside were two stark red marks, the imprints of the heels of her own feet from when she had been kneeling.

Katharina raised her arm. She contemplated bringing her hand down to spank Mari, but found she couldn't quite muster the resolve. She felt she had no idea of how hard she should strike. She lowered her arm again, then knelt and reached out, brushing the backs of her fingers against Mari's reddened skin. She was very gratified to see Mari twitch and flinch at her touch.

An exasperated, half-laughing whimper sounded in Mari's throat, "Katja. Please."

"Please?" Katharina said softly.

"Just punish me," Mari twisted her head, trying to look back over her shoulder past her own bound arms at Katharina, "Punish me or fuck me, one or the other."

Katharina slid her fingers inward between Mari's legs. There was a thin glistening line of wetness right between the folds of Mari's opening. Either side of it some of her very short fine hairs were matted against her soft skin. They were darkened with drying moisture, a deeper brown than the dusky brown-blonde hair on her head.

"Your mistress will punish you later, I guess?" Katharina slipped her hand between Mari's thighs and laid it lightly over her pussy, "For making a mess of her bedroom."

"Uhuh," Mari groaned and rocked her hips, pressing herself against Katharina's hand.

Katharina withdrew and waddled forward on her knees to guide the tip of her dick to where Mari was wettest, "Then I guess I'll fuck you instead."

Mari's mouth opened as if to make a reply but then her body stiffened and her throat disgorged a quiet, croaking moan as Katharina pushed slowly in, parting the folds of Mari's opening.

Katharina reached out and took hold of Mari's thighs to steady herself as she withdrew again. Mari's opening felt very tight, but smooth with wetness. Her pussy slid easily off the tip of Katharina's dick and then parted again as Katharina drove back in, deeper, pulling on Mari's body as she thrust.

"Ohh Katja," Mari whispered, blowing short breaths from between pursed lips, "I'm sorry. For being naughty. You're too kind. I don't deserve this."

"Don't deserve it huh?" Katharina chuckled, "Well okay then."

She pulled swiftly back and let herself withdraw completely. Her dick pulsed with hot frustration, the memory of Mari's tightness and warmth throbbing on her skin.

"No, no," Mari gasped, "I do deserve it. I'll be good. I want it. Please! Katja!"

"I kind of doubt you're going to be good. You don't seem like a girl who learns her lessons," Katharina laughed, "But I'm going to be merciful anyway. Like you said, I'm weak."

"Ohhh yeahh," Mari groaned as Katharina teased the tip of her dick back in.

Mari groaned again, louder, as Katharina thrust forward. She had about half of her length buried inside when she felt herself nudge up against a tight knot inside.

"Uh, yeh," Mari panted, "Harder. Uhh Katja. It's sooo... big!"

"Alright, that's enough from you," Katharina leaned over and reached to the floor. With one hand pressing on the small of Mari's back to hold herself steady, she retrieved her own swimming briefs from where she had discarded them.

Mari's head turned, her eyes straining sideways to look at what Katharina was doing. Katharina righted herself and then after a moment's hesitation she bundled the item of underwear up in her fist and quickly stuffed it into Mari's open mouth.

"There. Keep that there, and shut up," said Katharina as she poked the last scraps of dark material in past Mari's lips with the tips of her fingers.

Katharina had always felt a little uncomfortable when other girls mentioned the size of her dick. And especially so during sex, though it had only happened to her once before, during one brief encounter with a dmurrhisi girl before her time at the Sisterhood. She wasn't sure why she disliked it. It wasn't that she disliked being a Sisterhood girl. She had of course at times wished she wasn't, back when she had been much younger and wanted very much to be exactly like her friends. But she had made her peace with her body fairly early on. She even liked being Sisterhood, couldn't imagine not being. But being reminded of her size was different, felt perhaps too much like being treated as an exotic object. And it often made her feel as if she weren't otherwise attractive.

Mari glanced back at her quizzically, but then Mari's eyes fluttered closed and she groaned into the makeshift gag as Katharina drew herself out and then thrust sharply back in.

With Mari silenced apart from her muffled moaning, Katharina felt free to focus on enjoying herself. She slid herself faster in and out, tensing the muscles of her buttocks and thighs to stoke the hot relief that was building inside her. There was an overwhelming simple satisfaction to enjoying Mari's body again. The wet, grasping tightness of her pussy wrung a slow seethe of delight from Katharina's dick. Katharina found herself having to slow down, move with more delicacy, to avoid sweeping herself over the brink.

Katharina drove herself carefully deep in until she felt the same tight nudge inside Mari's body, then held herself there, breathing deeply to calm the throb of excitement in her insides. Mari's shoulders shook with a halting groan and she arched her back to thrust herself back at Katharina and drive her pussy more firmly on. Katharina gasped and felt a shiver of release shoot unexpectedly up the shaft of her dick. She pulled back quickly, realizing she would have to finish, was already on her way there.

She drew herself almost all the way out, leaving the very tip of her dick nuzzled between Mari's outermost folds. Another slow shiver pulsed up from inside her body and she quickly swiped her dick aside to stroke it against the inside of Mari's thigh. She watched a watery trickle seep out of the end of her dick and smear across Mari's skin. Mari's hips wriggled from side to side, seeking her out, and Mari's smothered moaning grew louder and shriller.

"Okay, unh..." Katharina grunted, "Here's your, uhh, punishment."

She waddled forward and propped up one foot to hoist her hips a little higher, then took hold of her dick and laid it out on the small of Mari's back. With a single clenching thrust she summoned the decisive breaking wave of her orgasm, rubbing the underside of her dick against Mari's sweating skin. Katharina released her breath in an almost silent groan of relief as the pressure inside her suddenly shot free and a long jet of cum splashed up and fell into the groove of Mari's spine. With another tight shove, Katharina sent the second spurt flying into Mari's ruffled hair. Mari flinched as another spurt just after flung itself over past her shoulder to fall across her cheek.

Katharina heaved herself up onto her feet and staggered aside. She held her dick and pumped, wringing out the fading throbs of release as she hurried round to stand at Mari's side. Mari looked up just as Katharina aimed herself down right at Mari's face. Mari flinched again as two more quick spurts dashed into her eyes, then her chest began to shake with what looked like stifled laughter.

Katharina bent and pulled the underwear from out of Mari's mouth. She waited a brief moment for Mari to suck in a desperate gasp of air, then she thrust her dick between Mari's lips, "Here, there's some left for you."

Katharina laughed quietly to herself, exhilarated. She savored the duller, warm pleasure of stimulation in the aftermath or her climax, as Mari began to suck and lap at her. With a shudder, Katharina felt the last few weak spurts flow out onto Mari's tongue.

"Hah," Katharina sighed, "Wow. Okay, I think I'm done with you."

She pulled her gradually softening dick from between Mari's still grasping lips, then stood up straight and stretched her back, lifting her arms.

Mari giggled. She turned her head and blinked her eyes, trying to free them, but her eyelashes were gummed up with a viscous coating of cum. "Thanks," she laughed, "Bitch."

"You look really lovely, you know?" Katharina smiled.

Mari coughed, then her body shook again with shrill laughter. She was smiling. She looked perhaps surprised, pleasantly so. "Okay," she tutted, "So, come on. Let's have some real fun, in there."

"In there?" Katharina asked.

"In the North Wing," Mari jerked her head towards the door, "Take me. You can sling me over your shoulder if you want. I can stay tied for a long time."

Katharina contemplated the door. She looked around and found a full-length mirror beside one of the clothing racks. She straightened her hair, combing it through splayed fingers. Her cheeks were flushed pink and her neck was blotching. She set her hands on her face. Her fingers felt cool, seemed to draw some of the heat from her skin.

She bent to fetch her pants, and slid them on up her legs. "Sorry," she grinned, "I already have a date."

"Pff," Mari snorted. She shook her head, tried to blink some more of the cum from her eyes, "She's all tits and no fun. Such a waste. If I had big fat fuckbags like that they'd be permanently wrapped around your dick."

Katharina pulled her pants into place, reaching inside them to lay her dick along the inside of her thigh. It felt extremely good to dress herself without the underwear, without having to conceal. She looked down and gripped the long bulge of her shaft, stroking it through the thin fabric of the pants. She stooped again, and retrieved the swimming briefs, damp with Mari's saliva.

Katharina felt the grin on her face broaden as she leaned over Mari's cum-coated face. "Nah. You wouldn't need them. You're already so good with your mouth," she whispered as she quickly stuffed the swimming briefs back into place between Mari's teeth.

This time, Mari flinched and seemed to move to pull her head away, but she could only move so far with her head face down against the bench, and she quickly gave up, then opened her jaw obediently to let Katharina push the bundle in. Katharina heard a sigh of resignation whistle out from Mari's nose.

Katharina sighed and lifted her hand to her head, running her fingers through her hair. She opened her eyes wide and laughed again, slowly coming down from her excitement. She contemplated what she had done, and was surprised at herself. Mari almost certainly wanted to be used, to be toyed with. It was what she had asked, even. But still, that had meant treating Mari as an object for her own enjoyment, at least playing at being selfish. And it had felt good, in a simple, unburdened way. Even as her orgasm faded to a warm satiety and her thoughts began to wander, Katharina was quietly pleased with herself, thought she had done quite well.

She turned and checked herself once more in the mirror. The redness on her skin seemed to have faded a little. She drew her breath, found her shoes and stepped into them, then unlocked the door, swung it open, and slipped out.

12