Sisterhood - Temptation Ch. 26

Story Info
Katharina and Emmie enjoy leisurely sex in the spa.
7.8k words
4.71
2.5k
2
0

Part 26 of the 51 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the other side, Katharina stood for a moment. She blinked as her eyes adjusted not only to the relative darkness but to the cloying, wet heat of the chamber. For a moment she saw nothing, and felt only Emmie's hand in hers. Then the shifting white wisps of steam appeared, rising from the surface of the water and curling haphazardly back on themselves as they tumbled apart.

The central pool was a few paces in front of them, and occupied almost the entire space of the chamber. The obscuring haze of the steam hid the far end from view, but Katharina could picture the size of the room from memory. She could picture also, though less vividly, the shape of the pool itself. She had seen it drained once, for cleaning. She recalled it being surprisingly shallow, with a uniform depth throughout. Looking to her side, she guessed that Emmie might stand up to her shoulders once in the water.

Emmie's mouth opened to draw in a little sigh. She rolled her shoulders and looked around her, then up. Above their heads, the steamy atmosphere thinned and gave way to a clear view of the shallow stone arches of the ceiling.

Katharina stood, letting the calm and the relief of the enveloping heat sink into her. Then she realized that it fell to her to lead the way, and that Emmie might be waiting for her guidance. Katharina reached for the hem of her blouse and pulled it up and off over her head. "You want to go in?" she asked.

"Of course," Emmie turned to her with a broad smile.

"We can leave our things here," Katharina indicated the space to their side.

At the near end of the chamber, before the smooth flagstones gave way to the pool, there was a square space enclosed by rows of plain stone benches. Against the walls were a few coat stands and wardrobes. Katharina led Emmie over to the benches, then kicked off her shoes and swiped them to one side against the wall with her foot. She threw her blouse onto a bench and bent to pull down her pants.

She found herself irritated at how self-conscious she became, undressing in front of Emmie. There was a nagging awkwardness to undressing quietly and systematically, as if in a changing room. Without having thought about it, Katharina realized she had rather imagined that she and Emmie would undress each other in bed or once already kissing and touching each other. The idea of undressing hastily in a fit of excitement felt oddly less embarrassing than doing it deliberately like this.

Katharina pulled her pants off each leg and stood. Then, moving on an impulse, she turned and reached out to put her hands on the flanks of Emmie's body. "Here," she said, slipping her fingers up and under the sides of Emmie's top.

"Thank you," Emmie lifted her arms up straight. She closed her eyes and tilted her head back, ready.

Katharina's eyes lingered on the smooth, folded skin of Emmie's armpits, then she hoisted the top carefully up and over Emmie's bust. It was a relief to find that the top was not as tight as it looked. The fabric was stretchy, and came away from Emmie's body easily. One breast and then the other fell free and slapped down against Emmie's chest. Katharina rolled and pulled the top off along Emmie's arms, then threw it onto one of the stone benches.

They looked at each other, and it seemed to Katharina that for the first time since they had met, Emmie looked a little coy, maybe even nervous. But then her lips curled into a familiar sly half-smile and she reached for Katharina's hands.

"Touch me," Emmie said softly as she lifted Katharina's hands and pressed them to her chest. She set her own hands on top, interlocking her fingers with Katharina's, then pressed and guided them in a wide, kneading motion, "Play with me."

Katharina felt the softness of Emmie's breasts give way and spread out beneath her grip. She flexed her fingers gingerly, testing whether she was expected to squeeze. Emmie responded with a slow hum of encouragement and pushed Katharina's grip deeper, until thick ridges of fat bulged up between her fingertips.

Against the palms of her hands, Katharina felt Emmie's nipples harden into two little nubs that remained firm and stroked against her hands as Emmie guided them in circles, lifting and pushing together the weight of her breasts. Katharina could sense also her own stiffness, surging out of her body and up into her dick in tense throbs. She hadn't yet looked down at herself, was keeping her eyes on Emmie, but she could tell that she was almost fully hard.

When Emmie let go, leaving Katharina's hands in place, Katharina became aware of an excited tremor in her fingers. She squeezed again quickly, hoping to disguise it. "Is... that n-nice?" she stammered.

"Very nice," Emmie whispered, "Now, should we go for a swim, or will you let me give you a blowjob first?"

"A...?" Katharina's throat closed involuntarily, choking off her response in an embarrassing gurgle.

"Sit," Emmie put her hands on Katharina's hips and pushed her gently back, steering her towards the nearest bench.

Katharina tried at first to keep her hands on Emmie's chest as she walked backwards, looking round for the bench. But then it became too awkward, as if she were trying to hold on to them to steady herself, and she felt foolish and gently let them fall.

Katharina lowered herself onto the bench. She shook off the trance-like state of arousal and nervousness that she had sunk into, and looked around her. The ceiling of the baths echoed with the hissing and hushing of quiet conversations deeper inside the chamber. There was the patter of wet feet on stone, too, from the edge of the room where there was a narrow gap between the wall and the pool. She saw perhaps a swish of movement somewhere in the steam, but there was nobody nearby, and no figures visible through the haze.

"Or would that be some sort of faux pas?" Emmie followed Katharina's gaze, "Are only some places designated for blowjobs?"

"No, no," Katharina replied hurriedly, "Anywhere. It's just that... you're very kind. Only do what you want to."

Emmie kicked off her shoes and slid each of them forward on the floor in front of the bench. She lowered herself, setting each knee on one of her shoes. She reached out and took hold of Katharina's dick, firmly, at the base, "You think girls don't enjoy playing with dicks? That we do it just out of the kindness of our hearts?"

"Oh," Katharina giggled, "Well, I hope you enjoy it."

Emmie pulled down, pressing her fist against Katharina's body, and Katharina felt a hot pang of excitement at the skin of her shaft as it was pulled taut. Emmie angled it down towards her face and leaned in to nuzzle her cheek against it. When Emmie spoke, Katharina felt the faint tickle of lips against her skin, "Did you enjoy playing with my tits?"

"A lot," Katharina let a slow groan of relief leave her chest. She leaned back and set her hands behind her.

"So there you go," Emmie replied primly. She paused to plant a kiss on the side of Katharina's dick, then resumed speaking, slower, with more breath in her voice, "It's nice to play with beautiful things."

Katharina looked down. She saw Emmie close her eyes and press her face against the underside of her dick, breathing in deeply through her nose, as if savoring. Katharina sniffed discreetly, huffing a few short breaths in through her nostrils. She was fairly sure there was no particular scent any more remarkable than the faint girlish odor of her skin, a light sweat. Maybe there was still a trace of Anna's perfume on her neck.

"Ah, that's... uhh..." Katharina gave a halting sigh. She watched Emmie's tongue slide out from between her lips, eyes still closed, then trace its way slowly upward.

Emmie's eyes flicked open and looked up at her, flashed wide and bright for a moment before closing again. Her smile broadened and there was a rumble of laughter in her chest as her tongue curled out further and slurped smoothly across the underside of Katharina's dick until it flicked at the tip. Emmie sighed again, seemed to gather her energy to herself, drawing in her breath and hunching her shoulders, then suddenly she opened her mouth and thrust her head forward to envelop the end of Katharina's dick and suck on it hard.

"Uh, I..." Kathatina grunted. She felt Emmie's fist pull down harder, stretching her skin tight and sore, and exposing the tip of her dick completely to the wet caresses of Emmie's mouth. "I... I'm sorry... I might not... You're... It's... it's too nice."

Emmie pulled back and sucked in an exhilarated gasp. "Good," she said, smiling. She put her lips again to the very end of Katharina's dick and let them ride over it as she slurred, "I want to see it, how you come."

Katharina felt a tight knot inside her body, the painful yet delicious ache of being on the edge of release. Her balls shifted in their sack where they rested on the bench between her legs. She could feel the warmth of the stone against them as they squirmed. The muscles of her arms and her stomach tensed, and she held herself rigid and still, pushing back the urge to grab or to thrust.

"Okay. Good," she replied, "Because... um, soon."

"Katja," Emmie purred, her laughter tickling at Katharina's taut skin, "You're such a big girl. Mmm, I bet you can come fountains, can't you? Have you been saving it up for me? Would you like to shower it all over me?"

Katharina groaned. Emmie's girlish, lilting voice sank into her imagination. It occurred to her that she had in a sense been storing up a reserve of excitement for Emmie. She recalled the first time she had felt the press and warmth of Emmie's body, when they had danced, and she recalled also how she had revisited the memory a few times over the course of the evening, and felt a hot shudder of arousal each time. As Emmie began a slow but forceful pumping at the base of her dick, the heat began to rush up through it and overwhelm her. She realized that she could probably hold back for longer, if she concentrated, but Emmie's exhortation came as a relief, a license to let herself go and abandon her body to Emmie's touch.

"Ah... Yeah..." Katharina found she couldn't quite gather her wits to speak as the first flush of orgasm hit her. Her jaw clenched tight and her fingers scrabbled at the unyielding stone of the bench, trying to grip. She flung out one arm and put her hand on Emmie's head, burrowing her fingers into the thick curls of Emmie's hair, and held tight as she felt her dick pulse and thicken in Emmie's fist.

Katharina let her head loll back and closed her eyes. She didn't see it, but she felt the first spurt shoot high into the air. It seemed that a long second passed before she felt the spatter of cum falling back down across her legs. She sighed and let the hot glow of her climax wash out into her body, and once she could muster the will, she sat up and opened her eyes, in time to watch a second spurt fling itself out of the end of her twitching dick and up in a slow arc, to fall across Emmie's smiling face.

Emmie was looking right at her, her dark eyes bright with excitement. "More," she whispered, smiling at Katharina. She pumped hard, jerking down on Katharina's dick, which twitched again and shot another jet of cum, this time straight into Emmie's face, spraying back against her cheek to scatter across her shoulder and chest.

"Ahh... wow," Katharina blew out a long sigh. She laughed weakly, "You're really kind."

"Here," Emmie let go of Katharina's dick and reached down for her own chest. She straightened up and waddled forward on her knees to hoist her breasts up and onto Katharina's lap, wrapping them snugly around the shaft of Katharina's dick and holding them pressed tight together. "There," she purred as she began slowly lifting them up and down, smothering Katharina in softness, "Just to keep you warm, while you finish off."

Katharina felt her dick throb once, lifting and stiffening. A weaker, thinner spurt of cum leaped out and onto Emmie's neck, then trailed down across her skin to pool in her tightly pressed cleavage. Katharina began slowly to soften, felt her dick slide down between Emmie's breasts as it contracted. Their softness enveloped her, gently stoking the warmth of her orgasm, holding it lingering.

After several panting breaths, Katharina realized she was still clutching a bunch of Emmie's hair. She released her grip and let her hand slide down the side of Emmie's head, caressing her. She swept her thumb across Emmie's temple and down to the corner of her lips, swiping away the patch of viscous cum that clung to her cheek. After holding Emmie for a moment, cradling her jaw, Katharina lifted her hand away and wiped it clean on her own thigh.

"Thank you," she whispered, "Wow. So, can I take you for a swim?"

"Yes," Emmie nodded, her eyes still wide.

Emmie waddled back and disengaged herself, laying Katharina's dick carefully to one side across her thigh. They both stood, staggering, Katharina holding out her arms to help Emmie to her feet.

Smiling at Katharina silently, Emmie slid her thumbs into the waistband of her thong and pulled it quickly down until it fell to the floor about her ankles. She stooped, clutching her breasts to her body with her arm, and retrieved it. She ran the small triangle of black fabric between finger and thumb, then tossed it aside onto the bench where Katharina had been sitting.

"That's gotten a bit wet already," Emmie chuckled. Still holding her breasts pressed to her chest, she held out her free arm, "So, take me swimming."

Katharina smiled back and took Emmie's hand to lead her to the edge of the water and into the cloud of steam. She stepped in first, turning to help Emmie down over the lip of the pool. There was a shallow ledge around the edge, just beneath the water. When she set her foot on it, Katharina felt the sting of hot water at her skin up to her calf. Once the heat sunk in and she adjusted, she stepped eagerly forward and lunged off the ledge and into the full depth of the pool.

Emmie released her and hopped forward, huffing little gasps of laughter as the water swept up over her body. Just as she plunged forward, she let go of her breasts and they fell onto the surface of the pool with a faint slap. She breathed a deep sigh and plowed forward with her arms, kicking free and swimming ahead.

Katharina stood up to her chest. Her own breasts hung firm and high, the water just lapping at her nipples with a hot stroking that though pleasant quickly became unbearably ticklish. With her eye on Emmie ahead of her, Katharina ducked and bowed her head beneath the water, sinking in and swimming down in a deep arc until her chest grazed the tiled floor of the pool. She twisted and rolled, flung her arms out, enjoying the freedom and the quiet of underwater. Then when her lungs began to burn she kicked up and surfaced, swiping her wet hair out of her face.

"So good," Emmie was standing some meters away, calling out to her through the steam.

"I know," Katharina laughed as she waded closer, "Feels great, doesn't it?"

Emmie reached out and moved closer, held Katharina's hand beneath the water. They stood for a moment facing each other, then Emmie inclined her head and looked down at herself, "Feels particularly good for a girl like me."

"A... a non-Sisterhood girl, you mean?" Katharina frowned, "It feels good on your... pussy?"

"No," Emmie threw her head back and laughed. Then she looked down again, "Although it does a bit too. But I meant my tits. The support."

"Oh. Right," Katharina saw where Emmie's breasts floated just at the surface of the pool. Emmie stood up to her armpits or a little deeper, and her breasts bobbed up high, lifted by their buoyancy. They looked even bigger than before, and softer, spreading out in front of her, no longer held down by their own weight.

"So Katja," Emmie sidled closer and reached beneath the water for Katharina's dick, "How long until you can go again? I'm going to need you as soon as possible."

Katharina felt her dick pulse hot. In the intense enveloping warmth of the pool, Emmie's hand felt slightly cool. Katharina could sense herself thickening anew, the lingering glow of her orgasm mixing with a fresh surge of excitement. "Um, with your help, probably right away."

"Good," Emmie twisted slowly round in the water until she was facing away, then reached behind herself to find Katharina's hands and wrap them around her chest, pressing Katharina's fingers into her breasts as she had done before.

Katharina held Emmie to herself, kneading gently at the floating mass of Emmie's breasts. She pressed gently, but with more conviction than she had before. She felt both relaxed and energized, with the soothing warmth of the steam and water encasing her, and with the satisfaction of a recent orgasm pulsing through her insides. The softness of Emmie's body, now bare and pressed against her, felt like a release, a particularly exquisite treat that she had been anticipating for hours, and had never been quite sure that she would get.

Katharina sighed, her breath a halting tremor. As Emmie craned her head back for a kiss, Katharina smothered a brief involuntary gasp of excitement against Emmie's mouth. Emmie stretched up onto the tips of her toes to close some of the difference in their heights, and she reached round, fumbling behind her back for Katharina's dick, which lay awkwardly against Emmie's hip, half hard. Emmie found it and pulled it to the side, free, then bent it slowly down and guided it between her legs, clasping it between her thighs.

A little grunt of exertion left Emmie's lips as she hopped up again on her toes and wriggled her hips, then she resumed their kiss, pushing her tongue firmly in between Katharina's teeth. Katharina felt something squirm and then settle across the shaft of her dick. There was a slight bristle of hair, then folds of soft, spongy skin, which seemed to part and fall into place across her dick, not quite gripping it but resting on top of it.

"Do you..." Katharina murmured, breaking the kiss, "Do you want me to go inside you?"

"In a moment," Emmie smiled up at her, "But first just like this, rubbing. You're big. I need to work myself up a bit. Here," she reached for one of Katharina's hands and pulled it away from her breast and down over her soft stomach and between her legs. She laid Katharina's fingers over the very top of her pussy, where it met the protruding shaft of Katharina's dick.

Katharina let Emmie guide her first movements. Emmie's fingers pressed on top of hers, pushing them through the bristle of her short, thick hairs and in between two ridges of softness. Emmie's fingers curled and uncurled in several slow circles, then she let go, leaving Katharina stroking her.

Their mouths met again for a slow, gasping kiss. Katharina noticed that her hips had begun an idle grinding, pushing her dick back and forth between Emmie's thighs. She felt a slick of wetness as her shaft stroked along the slit of Emmie's pussy, which then seemed to wash away and dissipate in the water. Katharina's dick was lengthening and stiffening, and strained up against Emmie's pussy, pushing at it. The sensation of being clasped between Emmie's thighs, yet with the end of her dick protruding out into the water in front, untouched, filled her with a dull frustration that was in its own way very satisfying. She would probably not be able to come again like this, unless she touched herself, or Emmie did. But it was reassuring to know that she would not, that she was free to focus instead on Emmie's enjoyment.

Katharina pressed a little more firmly. Beneath what felt like a covering fold, Katharina's middle finger rested on a little nub of stiffness at the apex of Emmie's opening. The tip of the same finger just brushed the shaft of her own dick as it slid back and forth.