Sisterhood - Temptation Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm Katja," Emmie hummed, a tremor of gay laughter in her voice, "Fuck, you make me come like crazy. Can I just fall asleep like this?"

Katharina too felt a warm blanket of drowsiness beginning to settle on her senses. The soft weight of Emmie's body on top of hers was a comfort, as if they were hugging, or snuggling together in a bed. But she felt as well the nagging ache of the hard tiles against her back, and the incongruous coolness on the skin of her dick, wet with Emmie's saliva, and slowly softening against her leg. She twisted her neck and pulled her mouth up and free to breathe in. "Sure. But, um, be careful. I might roll over in my sleep."

"Hmm," Emmie chuckled, "Maybe we should get washed up instead."

Emmie shifted, and then without any further indication of what she was about to do, she hoisted herself up onto all fours then rolled off to her side and tumbled away into the water with a shriek of laughter. Katharina sat up and watched the steam pull into a chaotic swirl of eddies in Emmie's wake. She peered over to check that Emmie had moved and was not lying in the water right below her, then she laughed to herself and rolled in after her.

Katharina felt the base of her spine bump awkwardly against the shallow ledge that she had forgotten was there. Sinking beneath the water, she rolled off the ledge in turn and turned onto her front to kick out and swim away. She collided almost immediately with another body, and surfaced quickly, tossing her hair aside.

Emmie was waiting for her, holding her hand up to shield herself from the droplets of water that Katharina was flinging from her hair. Emmie smiled and stepped forward, wrapped her arms around Katharina's neck and kissed her, "Katja. It's really great to be here. You fucked me good. I'm yours now."

Katharina smiled to herself, surprised, unsure whether Emmie was being earnest. It seemed that a little of the wry, seductive, insouciance that had faded from Emmie's face while they had been having sex was now returning, although with it there was a new brightness, something like a glow of satisfaction. She looked like a girl who was enjoying herself.

"I..." Katharina began.

Emmie cut her off, planting more kisses on Katharina's chin and her lips, "So are we going to go and meet your teacher now? Or what do we do next?"

Katharina glanced over her shoulder, to where she thought the main entrance to the room was, "I suppose we could, if you like. Probably the place to meet her and other girls is in the big bedroom where Ivy and Josephine went. We could go and join them."

"Great," Emmie clutched Katharina's hand beneath the water and squeezed it excitedly, "Lead the way."

Katharina looked around again. She had become a little disoriented under the water. She searched for a moment, then through the swirl of steam that her own passage had thrown up she made out the edge of the pool where she and Emmie had just lain. "Here," she led Emmie by the hand, "We can go through the showers."

Katharina reached the edge of the pool. She paused and turned to Emmie, "You'd like to meet my teacher?"

"Yes," Emmie nodded, "She's cute."

"She... I suppose she might ask you whether you want to stay here," Katharina stepped up, then leaned back to pull Emmie out after her.

"Stay?" Emmie smiled idly. She seemed almost indifferent, unperturbed.

Katharina looked one way and then the other, and found the archway that she recalled should lead into the showers that then adjoined the testing chamber. She felt a curious instinctive need to shake or to shiver, having just exited the water, even if the air, though cooler than the pool, was still hot and humid. She clutched her arm across her body and shook her head, tossing more water from her hair.

"Stay here longer, as part of it, the Sisterhood," Katharina pulled Emmie gently along, and they padded across the strip of tiled floor between the poolside and the wall, water trailing from their bodies.

Katharina looked to her side, to check whether Emmie had even noticed what she had said. Emmie simply smiled at her, and Katharina saw that she was clutching her breasts tightly to her body, cradling them in her arm.

Emmie batted her eyelids and grinned, "I just hold them, if I'm walking naked. Because of, you know... wobbling."

"Sorry," Katharina snorted with nervous laughter, "I shouldn't stare."

"Yes you should. So long as you let me stare at you," Emmie giggled back at her, and her eyes flicked down to between Katharina's legs, where her now deflated dick hung soft and heavy, swinging against her thighs.

"Fair enough," Katharina smiled and shrugged. She watched the tops of Emmie's breasts shake with her steps where they bulged up over her arm. She noticed too that the slight cushion of softness at Emmie's stomach also trembled as she walked. She looked away quickly, and pointed to the archway as they approached, "Here."