Sisterhood - Temptation Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katharina listened for a moment to the breaths and smacking of their kiss, to Emmie's shrill, muffled grunting, and the slap of water around their bodies. She was taken by surprise, caught in an incipient trance of contentment when Emmie's body suddenly jolted in her arms. Emmie stiffened and shuddered a second time and her lips began quickly writhing against Katharina's, smothering a crescendo of sharp, squeaking cries.

"Oh, oh, oh," Emmie panted. She broke away from the kiss and her face knotted into a tight grimace, "Yeah. Yes, yes!"

Emmie's chest shook with a long, whimpering moan and she pressed her hand to her breast where Katharina was kneading it. She scrunched her fingers tight, and Katharina quickly followed suit, grasping at Emmie's breast and her pussy, holding her tight. Emmie's cry ended with another hoarse gasp for air and then she doubled forward and fell limp, plunging face first into the water, dragging Katharina with her.

In the bubbling thrash of water that enveloped her, Katharina felt Emmie twist free of her embrace. She let Emmie go, then felt her return, twisting round to hold her face to face as they both surfaced. Katharina had time for one deep breath as her head emerged before Emmie grabbed her by the cheeks and pulled her into a frantic, panting kiss.

"Okay," Emmie whispered between breaths, "Now sex. Inside me."

Katharina fumbled in the still churning water, taking hold of Emmie by the shoulders. She wavered, gauging hurriedly how best to position their bodies. She sensed the urgency in Emmie's wriggling movements, her head darting back for one more rushed, awkward kiss as Katharina turned her to face away again.

Katharina spread her legs to let herself sink a little deeper into the water until she was in as far as Emmie, their shoulders level. She bent her dick downwards, aimed it as best she could at Emmie's squirming backside, nudging first against the back of her thigh, then into the cleft of her buttocks. Emmie leaned forward and reached between her legs to assist, and guided Katharina to the folds of her pussy. Katharina fancied she could feel them drifting softly for a moment against the skin at the tip of her dick, slick with something more slippery than just the warm water of the pool. Then Emmie thrust her hips back with a triumphant gasp and Katharina felt a tight pocket of warmth slide into place over her and hold her firm.

"Uh, that's..." Katharina groaned as a slow pulse of relief spread up into her body. She shuddered, and held Emmie's shoulders to steady herself.

Emmie thrust back harder, and the tightness that Katharina felt around the end of her dick gave way with a slight nudge of friction, parting to let her deeper in. "You can fuck me now," Emmie whispered over her shoulder. Then she hesitated, and her body shook with a quiet giggle, "Um..."

Katharina held still, waiting. "Are you okay?" she asked.

Emmie took one careful step forward, "I just need to rest my arms on something. So you can pound me good. Not sure it'll work standing up like this."

"Oh. Right," Katharina made to withdraw, but as she did so Emmie's hand darted back down between her legs and fumbled to hold her in place still buried between the folds of her pussy.

"Over here," Emmie whispered over her shoulder. She waddled very slowly forward, with one arm outstretched in front of her across the surface of the water, steadying herself as she pulled Katharina along behind her.

Katharina followed, swinging her legs forward in very awkward wide steps in order to keep herself close behind. They made their way towards the edge of the pool, Emmie grunting and giggling. Katharina felt herself slip free a couple of times, but each time Emmie paused and thrust back with her hips, yanking Katharina back into place.

When they reached the lip of the pool and Emmie let go to set her hands on the tiles and lean forward, Katharina could feel a glow of sore frustration that had sunk into her insides. As soon as Emmie seemed to have finished positioning herself, she took hold of Emmie's hips and thrust forward, sliding in as far as she had done before.

"Uhh yeah," Emmie gasped. She leaned further out onto the floor beside the pool, until her waist was out of the water, then she stretched forward and rested her torso on the ground, her breasts bulging out beneath her. She hoisted her hips up and out after, so that only her legs were in the pool, "Like this. Otherwise the water washes away some of the, um, juicy goodness."

Katharina's dick was still lodged in place, but its stiffness was straining awkwardly against Emmie's bent body. Katharina clambered up to kneel on the submerged ledge and took hold of Emmie by the waist to slide herself comfortably back into place. "Wow. Yeah," she whispered, feeling how smoothly Emmie's pussy slid onto her, "You really are... juicy. Feels very good."

"So big," Emmie murmured, "You've got me really wet. Now give it to me."

Katharina slowly withdrew, until she was just holding Emmie open with the tip of her dick. She looked down at Emmie's body, dripping with the water from the pool. Her pussy glistened with a different, slicker wetness, one that also coated Katharina's shaft. Katharina stirred with her hips, stroking at Emmie's folds, then felt a warm shudder of gratification when she heard Emmie groan again, loudly.

"Yeah," Emmie grunted, "In. Put it in."

Katharina slid in again, still surprised at how smoothly she entered. When she judged herself to be as deep as she had gone before, she held still, and fought back a surge of arousal. She shrugged her shoulders and breathed out, shaking off the tension, then began to slide back and forth. After the first few thrusts, she found the position still a little awkward. She leaned forward over Emmie and took her hands from Emmie's waist to plant them firmly on the tiled floor beside the pool. With the weight of her torso steadied, she thrust her hips faster and more firmly.

"Ohh yeah," Emmie groaned, "Such... a... big... girl."

Lost in concentration, trying to savor the softness and loveliness of Emmie's body while also holding back her own mounting pleasure, Katharina startled when she noticed a stride of movement cross her vision. She looked up and saw a dmurrhisi girl in a dark blue swimsuit, walking past along the edge of the chamber, right in front of where Emmie lay. Katharina did not recognize the girl, but in the moment that their eyes met, she saw clearly that the girl was as embarrassed as she was, and they both looked quickly away. Katharina held still and listened to the girl's scampering footsteps as she hurried away.

"Uh, are you okay?" Emmie opened her eyes and turned her head to look back at Katharina.

Katharina's eyes darted to the side to watch the girl's silhouette disappear into the steam. Emmie's turned her head to look, then she giggled, "Someone just came by?"

"Yeah," Katharina laughed.

There was a pause, then Emmie whispered, "Does it matter?"

Katharina thought about it for a moment, then shrugged, "No, I guess not. We're not especially supposed to be discreet, not here. Just feels a bit strange, I suppose."

"So we don't have to be quiet or anything?" the volume of Emmie's whisper rose a little.

"No," Katharina replied quietly.

"Good," Emmie announced loudly, laughing, "Now continue fucking me please. I was about to come."

"Okay," Katharina laughed, disarmed. The sudden rush of apprehension she had felt as the girl had passed quickly evaporated as she resumed steadily plowing herself in and out of Emmie's pussy.

"Yeah," Emmie arched her back and lifted her head. She opened her mouth and for a moment there was no sound, then came a long, hearty groan, "Ohhh yes! I'm... Katja, Katja! Fuck me with your lovely big dick!"

"Shh," Katharina giggled, her arms buckling under her.

"Faster!" Emmie cried out.

As Katharina quickened her thrusts, Emmie's jolting breaths became little moans, then cries, which steadily climbed to a shrill squeak until she was making a sound that reminded Katharina of the mewling of a small animal, only much louder. Katharina listened to it echo across the chamber, drowning out the softer sound of distant voices. Then somewhat to her relief it stopped suddenly and Emmie's mouth opened in a silent cry. Her face knotted into the same grimace that Katharina had seen moments before in the pool. There was a faint clench and pulse inside Emmie's pussy and she shuddered, then fell limp, gasping.

Katharina blew a slow sigh, expelling a breath she did not realize she had been holding in. She slowed, and looked down at Emmie's prone, sighing body, "Should I stop?"

After a pause, Emmie nodded. She pursed her lips and blew a faint whistle of exhilaration, "Whew. Yeah. I came."

Katharina straightened her arms and held herself poised. She wondered about when to withdraw herself. It felt right, somehow, to hold herself inside for a moment, but still. She could sense that she could probably push herself to climax very easily, if she thrust once more, hard. Her dick was stiff and sore, and her body pulsed with excitement. When after several seconds her arms began to tremble with the exertion of holding herself propped in place, she pulled slowly back and let her dick spring free. She knelt on the submerged ledge, beside Emmie, and reached out to stroke her fingernails gently across Emmie's back.

"Mmm," Emmie purred, her shoulders rising and falling with her breath, "Katja. You made me come."

Katharina heard the same simpering, seductive tone in Emmie's voice that she had heard so many times before, when they had talked and flirted at the ball. Only now it was deepened to a drowsy murmur. Katharina sat back and let her hips sink beneath the surface, the heat of the water enveloping and soothing her throbbing dick.

She continued to stroke Emmie's skin idly, letting her fingertips wander down to Emmie's buttocks and then back up again as far as her shoulders. She laid one hand there, working her fingers against the muscles at the base of Emmie's neck while she slid her other hand down between Emmie's thighs. She tested carefully, avoiding touching the bare skin of Emmie's pussy, and found instead the ridges of soft skin either side of it. She ran her fingertips over them, feeling the wet bristle of short hairs.

Emmie twitched, and groaned.

"Oh, sorry," Katharina withdrew her hand.

"No, no," Emmie lifted her head, propping it up on her hands, "That's nice. You're... uh, you want to make me come again?"

"Of course," Katharina smiled.

There was silence, and Katharina heard again the drip and slap of the water in the pool. Then Emmie heaved herself up, turned and sat. She tossed a stray curl of her hair from her eyes and patted the tiles beside her, "Okay. Get up here and lie down."

Katharina put her hands on the lip of the pool and hoisted herself up, swinging round to set her backside down where Emmie had indicated.

Emmie was smiling at her, her face pink with warmth. She set her hand on Katharina's shoulder and pushed. "Lie down," she repeated.

Katharina let herself be laid out on her back, along the edge of the pool. She let one leg dangle off into the water, enveloped in its heat, her foot resting on the ledge. "Like this?" she looked up, pulling wet hair from the sides of her face.

"Yep," Emmie put her hand on Katharina's other leg and spread it aside. Then she leaned over and reached for Katharina's dick, pulling it to her mouth. She rested her lips on the tip and smiled, "Mmm, I really love this. You get me so hot."

"Well," Katharina laughed, feeling her dick twitch with a jolt of stiffness, "I guess you can see the effect you have on me."

"Yeah," Emmie giggled, brushing her lips along the underside of the shaft, "And I love it. Such a lovely big girl. Wow."

"Mm," Katharina murmured. She frowned and shuffled her shoulders, adjusting herself against the hard tiles. She looked up and saw Emmie gazing at her, a quizzical look on her face.

"You don't like it when I say that, do you?" Emmie asked.

"Say what?" Katharina replied, though she guessed she knew what Emmie meant.

Emmie held Katharina's dick in her hand and waved it gently from side to side in front of her lips, letting it brush against them, "This. When I say that you're big."

"Oh. Well..." Katharina looked away, considering what she should say. She recalled Emmie having mentioned it a few times, while they had been touching each other or having sex, and she felt it might be a little deceitful, even rude, if she confessed only now that it made her feel uncomfortable. But when she looked back she saw that Emmie had already read her hesitation.

"Sorry," said Emmie. She held Katharina's dick still, then began stroking her fist gently up and down, "I got carried away. I like it, and I like you. You're hot, and you got me really worked up."

"Oh it's okay," Katharina reassured her, "No, I don't mind. It's nice, from you. I guess it's just..." she searched for a way to express the subtle unease she felt. Perhaps it wasn't always especially about her dick, rather that her dick was just her most salient physical feature, at least when she was naked and hard. She just found it embarrassing to have somebody's attention on her body, feel that they were assessing her, even if that assessment was a favorable one. Then something occurred to her, and she glanced down from Emmie's face to look at her bust. Emmie's breasts hung heavy beneath her where she was leaning over Katharina's body, swaying and trembling with the stroking motion of Emmie's hand. "I mean, do you find it strange or anything?" Katharina said, "When girls fixate on your..."

"My big fat tits?" Emmie laughed. She let go of Katharina's dick and clapped her hands to her breasts, lifting and hefting them, sloshing them up against her chest. She let them fall again, one by one, "My funbags? My huge honkers?"

"Honkers," Katharina echoed, stifling a giggle.

Emmie looked up towards the ceiling pensively. She pursed her lips in thought, then smiled, "No, I suppose not. Or not any more. I did, I think. When they first started to grow. But I like it if girls want to play with them, and want to play with me," she turned back to Katharina's dick and pressed it to her cheek, nuzzling, "Especially cute girls like you."

"Well, I really love to play with you. You're hot," Katharina smiled, then realized it sounded like a very bland compliment. She laughed, "With or without the giant funbags."

Emmie's smile broadened. She looked pleased, not in the wry, self-satisfied way that she usually looked pleased, with herself, but more straightforwardly, in a way that Katharina had only witnessed a few times since they had met.

Emmie put her lips to the end of Katharina's dick and gave a slow, noisy suck, slurping it in until Katharina felt herself nudge the roof of Emmie's mouth. Then Emmie pulled it free again, and looked into Katharina's eyes, her lips wet with saliva, "Would you like to eat my pussy while I suck you again?"

"Uhh," Katharina groaned. A hot surge of excitement took her by surprise as it welled up inside her and pulsed out into her dick, which thickened and twitched in Emmie's hand. "Yes. Yes please. I would love that."

"Okay," Emmie chirped. She crawled quickly round on her hands and knees beside Katharina, then lifted one leg and swung it out and into the pool, lowering her behind over Katharina's face. She looked down and spoke, "I'll need to sit right down on you, maybe a bit roughly."

When she looked up, all Katharina saw past the slight bulge of Emmie's soft stomach was a hanging wall of breast, Emmie's voice speaking to her from beyond it. Katharina laughed, "Go for it. Sit on me."

Emmie leaned forward and a hot shiver pulsed up the shaft of Katharina's dick as she felt Emmie's lips on it again. Then Emmie's behind descended on her slowly. Katharina watched, then felt, the tuft of short, thick black hair around Emmie's pussy nuzzle up against her lips.

Emmie's hips squirmed above her as she settled herself in place. Emmie was wet again. Katharina felt it immediately. The folds of her pussy parted and slid with a moist glide against Katharina's lips and the skin around her mouth. She reached up and put her hands on Emmie's backside to push her down, signal to Emmie that she should relax and rest her weight.

There was a slurp and a smacking of lips, then Emmie spoke again, "I'll probably come pretty quick. I come quickly, but I can come a lot." Katharina felt a tug on her dick, her skin stretched down and taut, as Emmie laughed, "Especially with a nice..." she paused, and her voice trailed off. There was a moment's silence and then she seemed to discard whatever thought she had been about to voice. Katharina felt her dick enveloped in the squirming tight warmth of Emmie's mouth, Emmie's murmuring voice vibrating against her.

With most of her own body obscured from view, Katharina felt a curious echo of the sensation she remembered from when she had encountered another girl anonymously, through a hole in the wall of the toilet stall in the Great Hall. The sensation of part of her body being in another space, exposed to the attentions of another girl who could do with her as she pleased. She drew a deep breath through her nose, relaxed, and let the delicious hot strokes of Emmie's mouth and lips wash over her in hot shudders.

Katharina pursed her lips against the folds that now smothered her. She twisted her mouth, stroking it against the wet skin of Emmie's pussy. She wondered whether this was the right thing to do, then she felt Emmie shove herself down and grind against her, moaning.

Katharina thought she felt a little flutter, a faint spasm, against her lips, and she quickened the squirming of her mouth. Then she stuck out her tongue and drove it upwards, tasting the pleasant hot tang of the inside of a girl's body. She shook her head slowly, and felt another groan in Emmie's throat, just as Emmie thrust her head forward to nudge Katharina in deeper past the back of her tongue.

There was a splash beside Katharina's head, Emmie's leg thrashing in the water. Emmie's thigh twitched against Katharina's face, then Katharina felt herself slide out of Emmie's mouth and heard the wet plop as Emmie disgorged her.

"Ahh, yeah!" Emmie gasped, "Katja, I'm... unh, I'm coming already. I'm coming with your... dick in my mouth."

A sudden tight suck enveloped the end of Katharina's dick as Emmie took her into her mouth again and sucked in her cheeks. Katharina pulled Emmie's hips down to hug her tight, and felt the first spasm from inside Emmie's body against her face. Katharina thrust upwards with her hips, sliding herself a little deeper, then she felt her own trembling pleasure reach a peak and burst, and she was suddenly throbbing and gushing.

A muffled squeak of excitement sounded in Emmie's throat and she began bobbing her head back and forth, sucking and sliding her lips across the most sensitive patch of sore skin at the tip of Katharina's dick. Katharina felt herself pulse and spurt into Emmie's mouth. Some of her cum escaped to run slowly down her shaft or drip onto her stomach, but it felt as if most of it was being sucked upward and away. Katharina breathed in deeply through her nose, let her muscles go slack, and savored the fading pulses of Emmie's orgasm against her lips as her own throbbing subsided to a dull, contented glow.

For some moments the sound of Emmie's steady slurping, punctuated by short gasps for breath, rang against the walls of the chamber, blending with the lapping of water against the edge of the pool. Then Emmie pulled away, letting Katharina's dick fall aside against her thigh. She sniffed, sighed, then wriggled her hips, smothering herself back and forth against Katharina's face.