Sisterhood - Temptation Ch. 48

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miriam's hands slid haphazardly up the flanks of Katharina's body, creasing up the thin fabric of the dress as they groped at her. Then Katharina felt a distinct hard prod, not right at her butthole, but close, along the smooth ridge just below it, where the very base of her own dick was swollen. She felt herself clench instinctively, tightening in anticipation, but then fought the instinct and tried to let herself slacken as she thrust herself backwards, twisting her hips to seek out the tip of Miriam's dick.

Miriam brought her hands back down to Katharina's hips to hold her as she thrust slowly forward. This time she pressed right at the knot of Katharina's hole. It felt as if her dick bent a little against the resistance at first, but then as the oil that now also coated Katharina's skin was spread inward, Katharina felt herself pushed smoothly open, stretching as the tip of Miriam's dick nudged into her.

There was a tinge of panic to Katharina's excitement, the rush of trepidation in doing something new, having to improvise, with no clear routine or experience to guide her. She did not really know how to do this. Very occasionally she had thrust her own fingers into her butthole, when she had been particularly aroused and had wanted to explore the boundaries of her pleasure. It had been pleasurable, in a fairly simple mechanical way, and the slight pain of stretching and penetration seemed to accentuate the excitement of her orgasm. But it was very different with somebody else in control of the movement. Miriam was gentle, eased slowly in, but her grip on Katharina's hips was firm.

The only experience Katharina had of this was in the opposite role, having sex with Ivy. She remembered Ivy having seemed to derive a very intense enjoyment from it, and wanting a particular spot inside her touched. From what she recalled from having explored inside herself before, Katharina thought that her own most pleasurable point might be only just inside, behind what felt like the place where her dick was anchored inside her body. She arched her back as she pushed against Miriam's slow thrust, and felt a tight ache settle into her insides as Miriam slid all the way in.

Miriam leaned more of her weight onto Katharina's back as she began thrusting. Her thrusts were more like short jolts, not really withdrawing, merely holding herself inside and pushing. Katharina felt herself grow harder, the ache inside her body pressing up through her shaft.

"Katharina, Katharina," Miriam leaned forward to reach beneath Katharina's body and hold her tight around the waist.

When Miriam's hips jolted again and she hugged Katharina tight, Katharina felt a little tremor and sting of half relief at the tip of her dick. She bunched the fingers of her fists tight, clutching at the robe as Miriam squeezed her again, then a warm sensation spread through her body and out into her limbs. It was a lot like the rush of climax, but dull and dissipated, less intense but longer lasting, like being pushed up close to the edge of orgasm, but with a barrier preventing her from breaking through.

Something inside her twitched and pulsed and she felt a flood of warmth. Katharina thought at first that she was feeling the first throb of her own climax but then she realized that it was Miriam coming inside her. The first warm seep was replaced with a second more powerful and hotter spurt that Katharina felt vividly striking the inside of her body and then beginning to drain downwards as Miriam's dick pulsed, stretching her as it thickened.

Katharina scrunched her eyes closed and tensed her legs, trying to force herself over the edge of what felt like it might still become a climax. But she found she couldn't quite push herself hard enough without also clenching tight around Miriam's dick, which she worried would not be pleasurable. With a gasp, she gave up and let the muscles of her insides settle into an idle, gentle pulsing, squeezing at Miriam while she gradually softened.

Miriam breathed out, grunting. She seemed about to say something, but then simply sighed and pulled back, pushing against Katharina's hips to right herself as she stepped away. Katharina felt herself come unplugged with a smooth squelch, and heard a moment later the faint spatter of cum striking the floor between her legs. She breathed a slow sigh and looked down, saw that her own dick was leaking, one long trail of cum that reached all the way to the floor like a precarious thin pillar. She reared her head, and walked her legs inwards until she stood.

For a moment Katharina remained standing, not wanting to turn and look at Miriam, not knowing what she should say. She wondered whether she had seduced Miriam, or had simply offered herself in a spirit of comfort and mutual pleasure. No matter which, she had committed herself now to their unspoken trade.

She waited and felt the pressure inside her dick slowly ease, and her butthole close itself and readjust in careful spasms. She felt a little sore, but could feel also the oil from Miriam's dick still on her skin, soothing. A trickle of cum slid out and slowly down the inside of her thigh. Miriam would probably be able to see it, if she were looking.

Katharina turned around and saw that Miriam was still standing facing her, but was looking away, shy. Her hand was on her dick, nursing it, as if in an attempt to conceal it.

"Thank you," Miriam stammered, glancing back at Katharina.

"Oh, of course. My pleasure," Katharina drew her breath, waited poised for a moment and then moved, resolved. She twisted back towards the bed to take hold of the green robe. She spun round, flinging it out around her and thrusting her arms into the sleeves. It was indeed quite heavy. It sat firmly on her shoulders, cloaking her, concealing her body at the front as far as her ankles, and trailing to the floor at her back. Then it struck her vividly, what she planned to do, and she saw the gaps in what she was beginning to imagine, the missing pieces that she would still need. She looked again at Miriam, "I want to do this for you. But, um... what do I do?"

Miriam nodded, looked somehow a little relieved, "Follow the staircase. Then, well, follow the others. Do as they do. But... do it more quietly." She laughed, "That's all I've ever done."

Katharina smiled, reassured. She waited a splitsecond, just in case Miriam would say something more, elaborate on her cryptic instructions. But there was silence between them. Katharina strode forward. As she passed, she held out her hand and Miriam took it.

Miriam lifted the palm of Katharina's hand to her cheek and nuzzled her face against it, inhaling. "Thank you," she repeated quietly.

Katharina smiled and nodded. She slipped her hand free of Miriam's grip and turned to walk out.

Ducking under the arch of the door, Katharina strode out into the dressing room. She was several paces across the room, hurrying, before she thought to look around her. There was nobody. But she noticed that in her haste she had forgotten to conceal her face. She reached behind her neck for the hood of the robe and pulled it forward over.

It was a little awkward, walking with the top of her face covered. The hood hung over her view, restricting it to the floor in front, and her own feet where they kicked out from under the hem of the robe with each stride. Once she had accustomed, Katharina quickened her pace. Miriam had mentioned that the others would be waiting, or preparing.

Once through the tunnel and round into the space of the amphitheater, the audacity of what she was doing struck Katharina afresh. What was she thinking? As she rushed to justify her impulse to herself, she settled on one guiding comfort. She was doing this for Miriam, and at Miriam's instigation. Surely Miriam as the more senior girl would have judged the risk and found it acceptable. And Miriam would also be the one who would have to answer if something went wrong.

And if everything went right, then, that was a prospect that sent a prickle of excitement across Katharina's skin, from her scalp down her spine and all the way along her limbs. Nothing else would matter then. Some of the arcane knowledge that had been denied Vera would now be hers, and she would have a new secret and a new experience to treasure, one that would erase her earlier disappointments. Ivy would not matter either, Katharina would be part of the Sisterhood, something better. She should forget Ivy. Or perhaps she wouldn't forget Ivy, but she could see now that she would at least be able to let her go, if she had something else here, if she made something of herself as part of the Sisterhood.

She looked out across the pit to the wooden stage. After a glance to each side, she lifted the edge of the hood a little to get a better view. She saw at the back of the stage a huddle, four more green-robed figures with their hoods drawn down, moving. Katharina quickly pulled her hood back into place and observed them from the very edge of her vision. It did not appear that they had seen her. She held still, hoping not to draw their attention with movement. If she approached now, they might greet her or try to help her up onto the stage, which would surely reveal that she was not who she appeared to be.

The figures filed off the stage, exiting by the small gated archway at its rear and disappearing up the staircase beyond. Katharina looked around her once more and hurried across the pit. As she moved, she caught a glimpse of another figure, and startled. There was a girl sitting far away at the very edge of the pit, on the last step of the staircase that led up the side of the amphitheater. Katharina recognized Lia's skinny frame, her auburn hair clutched in clumps between her fingers where her head rested in her hands. With a pang of regret, Katharina realized that Lia must have been waiting for her the entire time since she had left the amphitheater. She hesitated, but then continued to stride across the pit towards the stage. She could not risk stopping to talk to Lia now.

When she reached the edge of the stage, Katharina noticed how high it was. The top was just below her chest, and there were no horizontal beams undergirding it on which she could set her foot to climb up. With a quick intake of breath, she swung one leg up beside her. On the first attempt, she couldn't quite get her foot high enough, could feel her limbs were stiff with tiredness. But on the second try she got her heel down on the wooden top of the stage, leg outstretched beside her. Planting her hands on the top, she hauled herself forward and swung her second leg up. She stood, and headed straight towards the doorway at the back.

Half way to the door, another movement caught her eye. In the dwindling torchlight of the chamber, she had noticed only the gray mass of the broad block of stone that stood near the center of the stage, in front of the row of high-backed chairs. She had not noticed Yvonne, who was still laid out on her back on top of the block, hands tied above her head to a metal ring fixed into the stone. Yvonne shifted a little, and her chest rose and fell slowly in a deep breath as Katharina passed. Katharina paused, then pulled the robe tighter around herself and walked on.

Under the arch of the door, Katharina turned back for a moment before ascending. She watched Lia, far away across the pit, finally rise and walk away into the tunnel beside her. It was a small reassurance to see Lia depart, to not continue to be nagged by the thought of Lia waiting even longer. The doubt that had been gathering, the creeping sense of having made a terrible mistake that she could not now easily undo, eased and was swept away by the excitement of determination. Katharina launched her feet at the steps of the staircase in front of her and strode upwards.

The tunnel was narrow, and unlit. Katharina's steps were unsure at first, and her robe tangled about her legs, almost catching beneath her feet. She stilled herself, slowed for a moment to let her eyes adjust, then walked on and upward. When she judged that she had made some notable distance, she hazarded a look upwards. She saw the faint blue light of the pre-dawn sky through another archway at the top. The other girls were gone. She quickened, now taking two steps in each stride.

By the time that she achieved the top of the staircase, Katharina's limbs were trembling and her muscles coursed with the cool heat of adrenaline. She heard her breath rushing quickly from her mouth and clamped it shut, filling her lungs through her nostrils. She stepped forward and into the fresh air of the outside.

12