Sisterhood - The Purple Flag

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Somewhere among them would be Leah. All being well, Leah would be lying with Marianne right at that moment, or perhaps Marianne would already have finished with her, and Leah would be lying with another girl, or several.

Lena was sorely tempted to seek her out and check, to make sure that Leah was enjoying herself just as abjectly here as she had at Lena's own hands and those of other Sisterhood girls earlier in the evening. Aside from the impulse to reassure herself of success, and to look after the girl in her care, there was the sheer giddy romantic affection she felt for the girl. Lena's still awkwardly hard dick rang with a shiver of desire at the thought of seeing her again. Of watching Leah's beautiful big backside in full swing, being plowed to ecstasy by Marianne or some other rough, vigorous girl. But her desire was darkened, nonetheless, by a twinge of jealousy, the guilt of wanting ownership.

No, it wouldn't do to fall in love with a dmurrhisi girl. Not now. Lena shook herself. In any case, she was here right at that moment for something else. Something simpler, the more acute satisfaction of acting on her most fundamental impulses, indulging an aspect of herself that felt irresistibly part of her nature.

There was one last thing to do to prepare herself. She walked on across the width of the chamber to another curtained archway just opposite the one by which she had entered. Behind this curtain was the brighter but diffuse glow of electric lighting. She stepped past into a cool, tiled space filled with the quiet echoing drip of water. The showers that adjoined the spa.

She found the bank of cube-shaped cupboards by the entrance, yanked one open, then pulled her top off over her head and cast it inside. She reached behind her back to unclasp her bra and tossed it in after. She took her hands to her chest and massaged her breasts a few times in gentle circles, easing away the dull soreness of having been tightly encased.

Her high heels could stand getting wet. Flimsy things anyway, little more than sandals atop a slender spike. To untie them now would simply be tedious. And she had to avoid any delay, any awkwardness that might sap away at the fruits of her careful preparation with Ellen. The ringing glow of her near orgasm, the delicious feeling of being on edge, was precarious. It might melt away if she didn't keep it stoked.

She slipped under one of the showerheads mounted at intervals along both walls. At the twist of a tap, it drenched her in already steaming hot water. She turned her back to the torrent and let it rush over her shoulders and down both sides of her body. After a quick rub from the knees up to the armpits to rinse away the fine sweat of recent exertions and the dust of the underground, she reached down between her legs. Her dick still stuck out straight in front of her. She pushed it gingerly to one side with her wrist, feeling it shiver with a tantalizing hint of relief even at her own brief touch. Then her fingers crept round behind the tight, ticklish sack of her balls and found the metal ring of the plug at her butthole.

Her first tug was already too hard. Her hole pulsed with a spasm of lazy excitement at the sudden pressure from within, and she watched a tiny bead of liquid form at the tip of her dick as a shudder of unanticipated pleasure nearly overwhelmed her. She relaxed her grip, let her pulsing muscle draw the plug back inside, then she drew a tense breath and began again, much more slowly.

With her index finger looped snug through the ring of the ankh, she eased the wider end of the plug out. The slight tug of pain as her hole slowly stretched was rendered just a little more acute by the fact that she couldn't afford to relax. It felt as if the same careful tension that was holding her butthole closed was also holding back the flood of easy pleasure that had welled up inside her and was on the brink of bursting out. She breathed short, sharp gasps in time with the careful tugs and twists of her finger as she jerked the plug out millimeter by millimeter.

Even greater care was needed once she had disgorged the widest section. If it now suddenly slipped free, the intense spasm of relief that followed as her butthole suddenly closed might also tip her over the edge. She switched to pushing the plug back up against herself to keep a little pressure on her hole and slow its contraction as it slipped bit by bit over the narrower end of the plug's egg shape. Finally, she was free and empty. She felt the muscles just inside slide gradually over one another and come to rest in a more comfortable configuration. The dull ache of a pain now gone settled as a soothing throb between her legs.

With a sigh of exhilaration, Lena straightened up and held the plug beneath the running water. She shook it for a quick rinse, then set it down on the little metal soap grill that jutted from the wall beside the shower. She rather liked the idea of leaving clothing, or a toy, lying around in the North Wing, perhaps for some other girl to discover eventually, to take away and make use of. The plug that she had given Leah, too, would be lying discarded somewhere, or hidden away. The girl obviously hadn't kept hold of it herself. She carried no bag, and she had entered the North Wing nearly naked.

Lena looked down and saw a thin trail of clear, viscous fluid hanging from the end of her dick. She swiped it carefully away beneath the falling water of the shower, then rinsed herself clean. She stepped away and twisted the tap closed. Water dripped from her body into a pool on the tiles, the drops chiming loudly in the sudden silence after the downpour.

There was only one towel left on top of the clothes cupboards. She left it there. There would be more in the testing chamber, in the baskets that hung from the end of each bed. She could take one from there. She wrung out her hair, then swiped her hands along her arms and legs to shake some of the wetness off her skin.

She tugged the curtain aside a fraction and peeked through, checking that the central aisle of the testing chamber was still empty. There was no shame in walking naked here. It was commonplace. But the last thing that might still upset her careful preparation would be for some eager dmurrhisi girl to leap on her and demand to be tried. Lena always found such requests difficult to refuse. Rejection could be hard on new girls.

There was nobody. She stepped out from behind the curtain and snatched a towel from the nearest bed. As she finished patting her body dry, she pondered for a moment in which direction she should begin browsing, then headed left, northwards, in the direction of the amphitheater. It was a melodramatic whim, heading towards the place where, later that night just before dawn, her careful efforts, the fruit of her wits, and her sheer luck, would come together to decide whether she got what she wanted. She cast the thought aside. That was later. Right now, she wasn't here to do politics, or even to think about politics. She was here for simple indulgence.

Something caught her eye. Exactly the thing she had been seeking out. A lone purple scarf. Its glossy deep violet was the same color that alternated with white on the much more numerous checkered scarves that hung from the bedposts of most of the occupied beds.

Lena approached the bed. A pit of nervous excitement sank into her chest as she neared. It wasn't forbidden. But that was almost what it felt like. It was a matter rather of prejudice. Though a great many Sisterhood girls lay with other Sisterhood girls, under various circumstances, it was generally viewed as something of a necessary consolation, a second-best to the true prize, sex with a dmurrhisi. To seek out other Sisterhood girls by choice was perverse, above all at the Summer Ball, when new dmurrhisi girls were here in such abundance, and freshly dazzled by the glamour and luxury that the Sisterhood put on display.

Lena could feel that her careful self-denial had done its work beautifully. She was right on the brink of losing control. Her skin prickled with the anticipation of release, and her dick visibly pulsed even as it bobbed stiffly in front of her while she walked. This was exactly where she liked to be just before giving herself what she most badly wanted. Just before abandoning herself, briefly, to lust. Her partner, whoever it was, would meet her at her most vulnerable, right when her body was desperate for release, and ready to do anything to achieve it.

The most delicate moment, but by the same token the most exciting, would be pulling aside the curtain and looking the occupant of the bed in the eye. Lena knew almost all of the Sisterhood at least by sight, and most by name. It was part of what she did, she made an effort to know people. She did as much to fix herself in their minds as to fix them in hers. She was well-known, connected. It was part of her mission.

There wouldn't be so many who knew the significance of the purple flag, at least not among the younger girls. Thus far, Lena had met only one other girl of whom she could say with certainty that she was like herself, and with whom she had shared the innocent relief of being frank about it. Vera would definitely not be the occupant of the bed. Vera was not the sort of girl to idly lounge and wait. She was too energetic, too diligent. And she was too careful. She would be with her dmurrhisi offerings, testing them, sounding them out, carefully preparing them. Or else if she had found none then she would be with her novices, teaching, maybe even still stalking the dance floor of the Great Hall.

Lena stepped round the side of the bed to enter, parting the gauzy curtains with outstretched hands, as in the first sweep of a swimming stroke. She froze with one knee up on the bed. The sole occupant lay naked, sprawled on her back, her luxurious, dun-brown hair pooled about her head and shoulders. She met Lena's gaze, and held it unflinchingly.

"You..." Lena whispered. She had no idea what she wanted to say or ask. Perhaps she needed simply to hear the other girl's voice, or better, to hear her say something that would confirm this wasn't a prank, and that it wasn't somehow politics, after all.

"Come," Anna's voice was crisp, authoritative, womanly. Her expression was frighteningly earnest. Even with that stern pout on her lips, there was the same twinkle of self-satisfied cheerfulness in her eyes, and the smooth creases of dimples at her cheeks. Tied around one wrist like a handkerchief was another shimmering purple scarf.

Anna sat up sharply. Her hand darted forward to clasp itself to Lena's thigh. "Lie with me," Anna smiled. Her grip was tender, but her fingers were taut with the hint of irresistible strength.

"This..." Lena hesitated again. Of all the Sisterhood girls she might have encountered, by perverse luck it had to be Anna. Not only was Anna one of the Seven Sisters, and by that token alone something like an untouchable idol to most Sisterhood girls, she was also Lena's most decided opponent on the coven council, at least in the oblique sense in which enmity tended to play out here. Nothing in Sisterhood politics was ever made explicit, but in the strange manner by which everyone comes to know something despite nobody ever stating it outright, everyone knew that Anna championed Vera's candidacy.

To cap it all, Anna was also achingly, frighteningly beautiful. She was slim, athletic, long-legged. The same faint smatter of sparse freckles that lay across her cheekbones also adorned her arms and shoulders. Her hair was so thick it was like a mane that poured in waves from her head down as far as her waist. The tightly pursed smile on her full lips hinted at a sort of cheerful wickedness. Dmurrhisi girls worshiped her. Lena had witnessed some of them literally beg Anna to fuck them.

"This takes place..." Anna looked up at the canopy of the bed and her teeth ground idly behind her lips, as if pondering a delicacy, "... outside of the game. Or is another, separate, game. It's simply one more fun thing that I, like you I suppose, want to do," Anna looked back at Lena and fixed her with a stern stare that seemed to reach into Lena's body and command it to be nervous, instructing it to release a cool flush of adrenaline. "And I always do the things that I want to do," Anna enunciated each word in a careful whisper.

Lena wasn't entirely reassured. But, she reflected with a pang of chagrin, there was no question of her refusing Anna. She had been sure of that already from the moment she had seen her. A ringing warmth on Lena's skin told her that her cheeks and her chest were mottled pink with nervous arousal. And she could feel the tremor in her own quick breaths.

"So," Lena cleared her throat. She reached out and took a light hold of Anna's dick, just as she would with any other girl. She stroked it once, holding Anna's gaze, "What things do you want to do? With me?"

Anna gave the first full, broad smile Lena had seen on her since entering the bed. Amusement, perhaps. She turned towards the center of the bed, her dick slipping away with a soft caress against the palm of Lena's hand. It had begun to stiffen and grow. Pleasingly big.

"Dmurrhisi girls are only good for one thing," Anna stretched out her arms and lay down, facing away from Lena, "Girls like us... we are good for two things."

Aha. Lena was surprised. If she had understood Anna's statement for what it was, then it was very much not what she had expected. She crept over and laid herself out behind Anna, curled up her legs to fit herself to the shape of the posture Anna had taken up. Lena felt her breasts squish up against Anna's bony back. She snuggled herself forward and embraced Anna at the hip, then she let her dick slide up between Anna's spread thighs and come to rest, jutting up against Anna's own. Anna's felt soft, but was slowly stiffening.

With a wry smile to herself, Lena reflected that in a certain sense she too thought of dmurrhisi girls as good for one thing, and Sisterhood girls for another. But she doubted that she and Anna agreed on what it was that dmurrhisi were good for. Lena had witnessed for herself the brutal, vehement passion with which Anna made use of her dmurrhisi pets. She treated them like toys, playthings with which to relieve herself, and somehow, inexplicably, they adored her for it. She liked to tease them, too. At gatherings of the coven, Lena had witnessed Anna exercise a surprising finesse and tenderness to bring one of her pets right to the brink of abject pleasure, only to suddenly cast the girl aside on the cusp of orgasm and ignore her for the rest of the evening.

Lena flexed the muscles of her arms, trying to quell a tremor of excitement. She drew her hips back and let her dick slip upwards between the slim cheeks of Anna's behind. With a twist of her waist Lena shifted and found the slight depression of Anna's butthole. She nudged herself against it. Tight, a tiny knot of muscle like a stiff button. Lena pushed a little more firmly, testing for resistance. She felt a pleasing, slick glide against Anna's skin. Oil. Anna had prepared herself, it seemed.

Anna reached behind to lift one buttock and expose herself more completely. Lena gave a first slow firm thrust, pushing hard. The tip of her unbending dick began to slowly bury itself in Anna's hole, which throbbed open as Lena entered, then constricted tight around the shaft as she slid deeper.

Anna gave a grunt and a gasp. She turned her head and shoulders back towards Lena. Her eyes were half closed. Lena leaned over and put her lips to Anna's, kissed her tenderly.

"I've..." Anna held her breath, winced, then sighed deeply, "I've been a very bad girl."

Lena felt a shudder of excitement pass through her body. Her dick twitched stiffly inside Anna. This was too exquisite. She wasn't going to be able to withstand such excitement for too long. Lena pulled back from the kiss and drew a careful, tense breath, fighting back a sudden swell of pleasure that already threatened to be too much. Then she took the plunge. She rolled forward, pushing Anna before her, to lay herself out on top of the other girl's body. She took Anna's wrists in her hands and pulled Anna's arms up outstretched above her head. Then with a firm shove of her hips she drove herself in all the way.

A hoarse groan rumbled up from within Anna's throat. Her body shook and her butthole clamped tight near the base of Lena's dick. "So fuck me," Anna spat the words with an angry fervor that took Lena by surprise.

Lena drew back, felt a little slick of oil slide out and ease her passage. Then she slammed forward. The embrace of Anna's butthole as it slid up along Lena's shaft was tight, yet smooth. It wrung a shiver of excitement from her dick, pushing hot pleasure up into her body. Lena lingered, already breathing hard. Then she thrust again, and again.

Lena twisted her trembling hips to stir herself inside Anna. She heard Anna gasp and moan. "I'm... unh," Anna whispered between tense breaths, "I'm going to... uh... keep being bad unless you... put me in my place."

Lena grit her teeth. She propped herself up on one arm and took the other hand to grab a bunch of Anna's thick hair, right at the scalp. She tugged on it a little, twisting her hand, as she thrust out, then in, quickly working up to a rapid pounding. She looked beneath her, past her own swinging breasts, to watch Anna's slim backside ripple with the impact each time their bodies collided.

"Here is your place," Lena panted, "Being fucked, and loving it, like a little dmurrhisi slut."

"Ohh yeahhhh," Anna gave a heartfelt groan of excitement, "Fuck me like one of those dumb bitches!"

Even as she began to abandon herself to her pleasure, Lena felt a twinge of consternation at Anna's words. For herself, she knew it was mere play. Lust talk. But she suspected that Anna on the other hand really did see other girls that way. No matter. Let her.

Lena spoke in a whispered growl through her clenched jaw as she rammed harder, "You're... nothing... but a fucktoy. Now come for me, you stupid... little... slut!"

Anna whimpered abjectly, her body bouncing against the bed with the force of Lena's thrusts. She stretched her arms out across the sheets and pushed her hips back and upward. Lena relented, and withdrew, feeling Anna disgorge her with a firm squeeze. Anna brought her knees up and raised her behind in the air. Her dick, now mostly hard, hung between her thighs, her balls clasped up tight at the base in their smooth sack. A silky filament of cum trailed from the tip down to the bedsheets, which were dark with moisture.

"Make me come like a bitch," Anna whispered.

Lena grabbed Anna by the hips and pulled her backward. With one hand she guided her dick to Anna's butthole. She felt it pulse against her, then briefly relax wide. Lena thrust, and drove herself in in one smooth movement. Like this, with Anna's backside in the air, Lena could get at her more fully, go deeper. At the full depth of her thrust, she felt her balls come to rest on the hard, swollen ridge at the very base of Anna's dick, where it disappeared up into her body.

Lena steadied herself with her hands on Anna's hips. She pushed them down until they were at a suitable height, then she pulled back and slammed herself in with force. She felt Anna's insides twitch as she groaned.

Lena thrust quickly and sharply, pulling only half way out each time, then shoving her hips down firmly against Anna's backside. Anna held herself still, her legs locked firmly in the same position, her behind raised, budging only slightly under the force of Lena's movements. Anna's sweet voice gasped out in short cries each time she was pounded.

Lena could feel her careful control slipping, very quickly. It seemed Anna couldn't or didn't want to relax. The grip of her muscles remained tight, and each plunge back into Anna's butthole wrung a sharp throb of near-release from Lena's dick. Lena tried to force her attention to wander elsewhere, to something neutral, distracting, so as to keep herself going a little longer. But she felt to do so would somehow be a horrible waste of this delicious, exhilarating moment. The subdued abandon in Anna's cries, the softness of her freckled skin, the mere thought of this particular girl wanting this of all things, it was too much for Lena to withstand for long. She gave up, groaned loudly, and raked her fingers across Anna's back as a tight knot of heat deep between her legs unraveled and burst out into her limbs and up through her core. Lena's dick pulsed hard against the unyielding grip of Anna's butthole as it gushed with force.