Sisterhood - The Purple Flag

Story Info
Lena takes some time off from scheming to enjoy herself.
7.8k words
4.82
5.7k
11

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 07/29/2023
Created 12/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hubbub of the cavern bar was strangely soothing. By now perhaps a hundred or more girls had made their way here, and every few minutes the curtains at one of the stone archways parted to admit another couple or a small group. The chatter, the shuffle of footsteps on the stone, the chink of raised glasses, even the occasional shrill squeals of excitement, once there were enough separate sources of sound they all blended into a murmur in which none could be singled out, like the babble of a stream or the hum of a motorway in the background.

Lena pondered waving down one of the bar girls for a drink. No. It would take too much effort. She would have to concentrate to pick one out, track her amid the bustle, and draw her attention as she wove among the crowded low tables.

Lena's thoughts were elsewhere. She wanted her thoughts to be elsewhere. With Leah. Gorgeous, sweet, trusting Leah. Lena couldn't recall having been so infatuated with a dmurrhisi girl for a long time. At college, perhaps, or during the early days of her time with the Sisterhood.

Searching, compassionate eyes. Soft, faintly downy skin. And that spectacularly heavy, swaying backside. Lena reflected with a frown that she hadn't especially ever cared for big behinds. That was one of the warning signs of a descent into something more than casual lust, finding that she liked something about a girl that she didn't like about others.

She sighed and raised one arm above her head, leaned back into the plush sofa. She looked up to the stone arches of the ceiling, spread her bare legs and felt her dick pulse up between them with a renewed throb of stiffness. It slid slowly out of Ellen's murmuring wet mouth as Ellen raised her head.

"You okay?" Ellen asked.

Lena looked down again. The painted black whiskers across Ellen's cheek had begun to smear into a cloud of watery gray. Lena saw a dark smudge across the top of her thigh where Ellen's head had been resting. "Do you think she'll forgive me?" she asked.

Ellen extended her arms and raised her behind in the air. She stretched, cat-like, across the sofa, her hands on Lena's thigh. "Who?" she yawned.

"Leah."

Ellen took Lena's wet and still stiffening dick in one hand, hefted it and brought it to her lips for a kiss. "Forgive you for what?"

Lena closed her eyes and pictured Leah, naked, bathing, her behind raised in the air, much as Ellen's was now. Lena's dick pulsed with a sudden frisson of excitement and she found herself clenching her thighs tight to push it up at Ellen's lips. "Making use of her like this."

Ellen pulled back, and snorted, "Oh come on. You and your morals," she twisted her wrist to give Lena one slow pump from base to tip and back again, "If ever there was a girl who was just begging to be made use of. She'll do more than forgive you."

Lena smiled to herself, reassured. She tickled her fingers through Ellen's silky black hair, taking care not to dislodge the hairband that bore her cat ears, "Your mistress will reward you very handsomely for your work tonight, little cat."

Ellen looked up, grinning, "Would mistress like to reward me right now? With her lovely big dick in Kitty's mouth?"

"Uhh, not me, doofus. I meant your actual mistress," Lena laughed, then her laugh faded to a groan as she felt Ellen pull down firmly on her dick, stretching its skin taut, before sticking out her tongue and tracing it all the way up to the tip. Ellen's lips joined her tongue, wrapping themselves around the side of the shaft. "But yeah," Lena grunted, "You can have a little reward from me too, if you like."

"Ooh, goody goody," Ellen mumbled through pursed lips.

"Though I suspect I know what you'd really like," Lena smiled, scratching at the nape of Ellen's neck.

"Mmm?" Ellen's lips slid up and over the tip of Lena's dick, enveloping it with a gentle suck.

"You'd like me to gossip for you, wouldn't you? Disgorge some juicy tidbits that you can present to your mistress in order to win her favor."

Ellen's head tilted from side to side in something like a noncommittal half-nod. "Mm-hm," she murmured, her mouth slowly filling as her lips moved down Lena's shaft.

"Though I doubt you especially need to win her favor," Lena mused, "She loves you already, you know?"

Ellen made to pull back and free her mouth to speak, but Lena held her hand ready at the back of Ellen's head, keeping it firmly in place. "Shh, shh," Lena soothed her, laughing quietly, "She does, dear Kitty, she does. Just accept it. Trust me. I know these things."

Ellen's shoulders shrugged. She gave up trying to free herself and leaned slowly forward to swallow Lena all the way down.

"Good Goddess," Lena groaned as she felt the smooth, undulating embrace of Ellen's throat around the end of her dick, "Lisa is one lucky girl."

Lena shuffled forward on the sofa to slouch down into something more like a reclining position, with a cushion at the small of her back. Ellen's head, with its costume cat ears, bounced in her lap as she shifted. She held Ellen in place, then waited for her to resume a languorous, up-and-down sucking.

Lena pondered what choice item of gossip it was safe to offer. She had to be careful. Lisa was an ally, of sorts. At least for now. But still, there were things it wouldn't do to give away too freely. Just how stupidly she was falling for that lovely little dmurrhisi Leah, for one. Though Lena suspected it might already be too late for that. Ellen was an experienced ka'ini. She could read Sisterhood girls, spot their weaknesses. Play them, even.

Still, Lena couldn't quite resist one brief moment of self-indulgence. She clenched the muscles of her behind, squeezing her hole around the slender neck of the buttplug she had put there earlier, after bathing and dressing. It was just like the one she had given Leah. She had a pair of them, identical. A small metal egg, with an ankh fixed onto its blunter end. The crossbar of the ankh sat vertically over the tight ring of Lena's butthole. She giggled silently to herself at the thought. It was an almost comical gesture, but it had also felt so overpoweringly exciting that she found she just had to do it. Leah had removed hers at some point, Lena had noticed when they had entered the North Wing. But still, feeling the press of the plug, she felt in some way connected to that innocent, achingly lovely girl that Marianne had put in her care. And right now, sitting the way she was, the rounded nub of the plug was pushing up inside her right where it felt most exquisite, deepening the throb of pressure from within, just behind the base of her dick.

"She's quite something, no?" Lena sighed.

"Mm?" Ellen opened her lips a fraction to let out a sloppy, questioning murmur.

"Leah," Lena stroked Ellen's cheek, "You kissed her, didn't you?"

Ellen seemed to nod, though it was difficult to tell, as her head began bobbing slowly back and forth, pranging Lena in and out of the back of her throat.

It wouldn't do to fall in love with someone else's girl. Or to fall in love at all, really. Not if she wanted to succeed in the task she had set herself. It had been a difficult realization, earlier, when she had started out. But Lena consoled herself with the thought that she might yet be permitted to indulge herself again, one day, if she were successful. Probably not with Leah, unfortunately. But there would be another one, just as lovely or nearly so. The thought of it pained her somewhat.

Lena's thoughts turned away. "I have tentative high hopes for the other one, too," she looked over towards the bar where Annika and Kathi were still sitting on neighboring stools. Each of them took a sip from a glass of something clear and fizzy, lemonade or tonic perhaps. Then they leaned forward and kissed each other, open-mouthed, hands at each other's cheeks.

"Mmm," Ellen's murmur was neither question nor affirmation. She drew her cheeks in tight to suck hard as she pulled her head up a little.

"Kathi. Shy girls, shy girls," Lena sighed, "I bet you were a shy girl, weren't you?"

"Uh-uh," Ellen had drawn Lena out of her throat and was rolling her tongue about to pleasure her in her mouth.

"Uhh," Lena groaned as Ellen shook her head, tugging Lena's dick with her from side to side. Lena laughed, "No? No, I guess not."

Ellen's skilled attentions were starting to get to her, Lena realized. Quicker than she had wanted. A delicious warm burn was gathering inside, stoked by each caress from Ellen's mouth as it sent a shiver of pleasure pulsing down her dick.

"Kitty, Kitty," Lena chuckled. The hand that she had raised above her head she brought down to place against Ellen's cheek. With the other, she crept her way slowly down Ellen's back, walking with two fingers and feeling the ridges of Ellen's spine beneath her tight catsuit. "Do something for me. When I tweak your ear, like this," Lena gave a gentle pinch on Ellen's earlobe, twisting it a little, "Just stop for a moment. Don't let go, but stop, just hold on, no moving. Okay?"

Ellen gave a murmur of assent. She pushed forward, sliding her face back onto Lena's dick, then held perfectly still. Lena could feel only a faint tremor of constriction around the tip, otherwise nothing but the warm, moist walls of Ellen's throat and mouth.

A precarious throb passed through Lena's insides, her butthole suddenly tensing around the neck of the plug. The surge of pleasure threatened almost to pass beyond her control, but she held her breath, pinched Ellen's ear tight, and waited for it to ebb.

Lena closed her eyes, let the breath ease out of her nostrils, then let go of Ellen's earlobe, "Good girl. Very good girl."

Ellen stirred. She began slowly gulping Lena in and out of her throat, hesitantly at first, then with steadily more vigor.

"Julie will probably get first pick, you know?" It was the first item of moderately intriguing yet safe gossip that it occurred to Lena to offer. Though of course Ellen would find it out soon enough, at coven, and Lisa would know it already anyway.

"Mmph," Ellen seemed uninterested. Or she was concentrating too hard on what she was doing. She plunged, her lips clasping tight around the base of Lena's dick, almost at the top of her ballsack.

Lena tensed and tweaked hard at Ellen's ear as she felt another surge of excitement throb up from within. Ellen stopped abruptly. She held her mouth and throat wrapped tight around Lena's dick, but unmoving, just as she had been instructed. Lena exhaled, "You think Lisa will get to choose second?"

There was no response, beyond a faint gurgling groan.

Lena let go of Ellen's ear again, "No need to answer. Sorry, that's the sort of thing I should be telling you, I guess."

Lena realized her other hand had taken a tight hold of the silky tail attached to the back of Ellen's catsuit. She whipped the tail aside and walked her fingers a little further down until she found the patch of Ellen's bare behind where she had earlier unbuttoned the flap at the seat of the suit. The skin just inside the cleft of Ellen's plump buttocks was soft, and warm with the heat of her body.

Ellen gave an appreciative murmur as Lena tickled her, then resumed gulping on Lena's dick.

"Well," Lena sighed, "Imagining for a moment that my wiles, and Leah's, happen to work their magic and Leah is not available to your dear mistress, and imagining also that Lisa happens to ask for your advice, as I am certain she will, you might... unnnh," Lena broke off to fight back a near-climactic swell of pleasure that shivered down the length of her dick. She held her thumb and forefinger poised at Ellen's ear, but found that she was just able to master herself without bidding Ellen to stop. She was close now to where she wanted to be. On the edge. Ellen's skill, the quiet finesse beneath her vigor, was impressive.

"Please, carry on," Lena whispered hoarsely when she noticed Ellen slow her movements a little.

Ellen drew back with a long, tight suck, Lena's dick nearly exiting past her lips, then she flung her face down and wriggled her head from side to side to nuzzle it back in past the back of her throat.

"She will ask for your advice. I know she always does," Lena patted Ellen gently on the head, "So, well, if you're looking for a tip yourself, you could do worse than recommend her one of Vera's girls."

This, finally, seemed to pique Ellen's curiosity. She stopped and turned her head to the side, looking up at Lena, though to her credit she kept a good half of the length of Lena's dick firmly in her mouth.

Lena looked down at her. Ellen was delightful seen from this angle, with her paint-smudged face, her pretty purple-shadowed eyes, and those pink lips still idly sucking. Lena smiled, "Assuming Vera has found any. But I'm very sure she has. Vera is... ahhh," she groaned as Ellen rolled her tongue inside her mouth and coaxed another hot frisson from Lena's dick. "She's... extremely adept at grooming pets."

Lena stole herself. She was there, she was right on the edge, and now was the moment to let go, while not quite letting go. To try herself. Her fingers crept down between Ellen's thighs and found the smooth ridges of softness just at the edges of her pussy. She tapped one finger lightly against the slit between them, patting it as delicately as she could manage with trembling hands. Lena felt the tip of her finger come away slick with a drop of viscous wetness. She could feel the tension of a tiny trail of Ellen's juice pulling on her finger, connecting it to Ellen's pussy. She dipped back down, stroked with one and then two fingers, pushing Ellen's outer lips gently apart.

Ellen groaned and turned her head face down in Lena's lap to slurp her dick smoothly back in. She thrust her neck forward and swallowed Lena all the way to the base, a muffled sigh in her throat.

Lena resolved to be quick. She knew her limits. She would probably only be able to keep herself from coming for a little longer, and there would probably be a point in Ellen's excitement beyond which she might not respond so reliably to ear-tweaking.

And Lena did not want to come in Ellen's mouth just now. However tempting it was to just let go, it would completely spoil the more subtle, more delicious pleasure she still had in store for herself now that she had finally made it to the North Wing.

She slid her fingers brusquely deeper, tracing them along and down the inside of Ellen's folds, then back again, and finally down once more, with the backs of her knuckles spreading Ellen open. Ellen's body stiffened and she choked briefly, with Lena's dick lodged deep in her throat. The sudden constriction sent a shiver of relief down into Lena's insides, blending with the powerful, hot pulse of her butthole. Ellen resumed her movements, gulping and gurgling. Lena held her breath, felt even a tiny trickle of fluid pass from the tip of her dick into Ellen's mouth, but the wave subsided just short of orgasm.

Lena reached carefully down towards the top of Ellen's pussy. With the side of her hand now lodged between Ellen's folds and her thumb across the soft skin between Ellen's pussy and her butthole, Lena's finger searched out the stiff nub above the apex of Ellen's opening. She hesitated. Was Ellen more of a sudden frantic rubbing sort of a girl? Or one who would respond best to a single, firm press on her button? Ellen's thighs clamped tight around Lena's wrist and her hips began thrusting up and down in quick time with the bobbing of her head, and Lena had her answer. She wriggled her finger quickly back and forth against the small firm bump she felt beneath it.

Ellen gagged, gurgled, and then groaned deeply, opening her lips to disgorge a slow seep of saliva around Lena's dick. Lena felt finally the slow, inner pulse of Ellen's pussy contracting somewhere inside, then the spasm burst into a succession of hard throbs against her hand. Lena's grip tensed as her own pleasure peaked. She wanted to let Ellen finish to her satisfaction, and she knew most dmurrhisi girls liked at least a little lingering touch right after the break of their climax, but she knew also that her own self-control was going to give unless she extracted herself immediately.

Too bad. Lena pulled back her hand, slippery with Ellen's excitement, and took hold of Ellen's head. She pulled Ellen up and rolled her off her lap as swiftly as she could, then sat up straight. She lolled her head backward and looked up at the ceiling, breathing deep to still herself. Her dick was suddenly cool and wet, exposed and throbbing hard. Even the faint brush of the moist underground air threatened to trigger the urgent, long-stoked climax that she could feel had gathered like a fist of pressure behind the base of her dick. But there was simply and absolutely no way she could possibly let herself go here, in the middle of the cavern bar, in front of all the others, dressed only in her tight top and her heeled shoes. Plenty of other girls did, of course, and more brazen things besides. But not her. And certainly not when she hadn't planned to.

It was this thought, above all, that tightened her resolve and set the final seal on her triumph over her own body. The desperate will not to reveal a weakness before the others, however inconsequential most of them found this particular kind of weakness.

Lena righted her head and shook it. She looked across at Ellen, writhing on her back on the sofa, and felt a twinge of guilt. She looked around. Nothing she had done seemed to have drawn much attention amid the noise. On the faces of those few girls nearby that were looking at her, Lena fancied she read something much more like desire than surprise or curiosity.

Then Lena saw a conveniently familiar face approach. A younger girl, slim, with straw blonde hair, on her way to the bar. One of her more gifted students from dance classes. She stood up and took hold of the girl's arm as she passed, "Friederike, my dear."

"Oh," Friederike startled. She turned to Lena and her face lit up bright with an eager smile.

Lena nodded to Ellen behind her on the sofa, now reclining, one hand cupped between her legs, nursing her pussy through the opening in her catsuit. "This lovely little kitten needs your attention. Take pity on her for a moment, will you? As a favor to me."

"Of course," Friederike giggled nervously, eyeing up Ellen's figure.

"Thank you," Lena smiled. As she strode away, she looked back and saw Friederike pulling off her thin summer dress over her head, her dick already rising.

Lena wove her way through the network of spaces between the crowded tables. A frisson of weakness shivered through the muscles of her legs as she approached the curtained archway in the far corner, and she tottered on her high heels for a moment before regaining her composure.

She stood before the curtain and breathed a deep sigh of exhilaration. She had got what she needed from Ellen. She was where she had wanted to be, ready, and charged with a delicious pent-up excitement. She flung the curtain aside and stepped through into the cozier, long tunnel-like space of the testing chamber.

Either side of her there stretched the two opposing rows of curtained, four-poster beds, arrayed against each of the longer walls of the space, each bed placed a constant distance from its neighbor, about the span of a pair of outstretched arms. All through the space around her there echoed the intoxicating sound of girls enjoying themselves, some of them enjoying themselves very heartily indeed. There was a background murmur of groans and sighs, panting breaths, the smack of kissing lips, and then above it, irregularly, there rang out the occasional frantic slap of bodies colliding repeatedly at the peak of their pleasure, accompanied by loud shrieks and moans of release, or some girl crying out another's name.