Sisterhood - The Purple Flag

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lena rested her unsteady arms on Anna's shoulders to hold herself half upright as she drew deep breaths through her nostrils, slowly calming herself as the aftermath of orgasm rang out through her body in fading throbs.

Anna turned her head on its side. She was smiling, a wicked, mischievous smile. Her voice was a croaking whisper, "If I get yours..." she began, then winced and gave a quiet moan, her insides spasming around Lena's still twitching dick..

"My what?" Lena asked, trying hard to speak evenly, not reveal how sorely out of breath she was.

"The one you're in love with," Anna's smile broadened.

Of course Anna knew. Girls like her, the dangerous ones, they found things out, by intuition. Anna had always had a special sense for other girls' weaknesses, could infer them from the barest of cues. Lena wasn't sure Anna had even met Leah. It was rather that Anna just knew that Lena had a girl that she was especially fond of.

"If you get her...?" Lena began warily.

"I'll break her," Anna paused, grunted, and with a hard squeeze she pushed Lena slowly out, disgorging her dick, "I'll make her love me, want only me."

Lena's jaw tensed. She felt her breaths quicken anew. With a sudden rush of angry resolve, she leaned back, grabbed Anna by the hips, and flung her aside onto her back.

Anna laughed. Her legs fell open and lifted into the air as she reached up her arms to meet Lena's embrace. Lena lunged at Anna's mouth with hers, kissed her with violence, forcing her tongue into Anna's laughing mouth.

Lena reached down hurriedly between her legs to guide her dick again to Anna's butthole. She was still as hard as she had been the first time, and Anna's hole was now slick with cum. Lena drove herself home in a single smooth glide that pushed Anna open with ease, then she took hold of Anna's thighs and began frantically pounding as hard as she could.

"Bad... bad... bad... girl!" Lena grunted through tightly gritted teeth.

Anna arched her neck and thrust her head back against the bed as her laughter melted into a deep, gleeful moan. "You know you're... really hot, when you're angry," she purred. Then she laughed again, a loud, heartfelt peal, "Especially when it's... uuhnhh... righteous anger."

Anna's firm breasts, a little smaller than Lena's, bounced back and forth on her chest as her body was shaken. Her dick, long and rigid, swung freely, slapping up against her stomach each time Lena rammed at her. Her gasps and groans grew more frequent and more desperate. Then her hands clutched at the bedsheets and her face scrunched tight into an agonized grimace of release, moments before a long, smooth jet of cum shot up from the end of her dick to splash across her chest and neck, followed by another across her shoulders and into her hair, then more that flowed out in an unbroken stream onto her stomach.

Lena relented, hugging Anna's legs to hold herself deep. She filled her lungs in a carefully controlled sigh, then let go and pulled out. She crawled on her knees to the foot of the bed, swung one leg and then the other over the footboard and leaped out to land on the stone floor, her high-heeled shoes striking the stone with a loud clack. She reached into the basket that hung from the end of the bed and pulled out a towel, flung it to Anna, "Do what you like. You won't get her."