Sisterly Assistance Ch. 01

Story Info
Lucy gives her brother a lesson in erotic adventure.
1.9k words
4.3
52.8k
65

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was dark, and Karl was lying in bed. It was going to be an unusual night, as for the first time in over a decade, he was sharing a room with his sister, Lucy. The family had hosted some visitors and then by chance another two cyclists had turned up with very little notice. Because the weather was so bad, Karl and Lucy's parents had relented on their usual rule of only one pair of visitors. The result was that Lucy had to give up her room for the night and share with Karl. It was very late, well after midnight when Lucy crept in.

"What took you?" asked Karl.

"Well, I wanted to make sure the others had finished in the bathroom."

"Yeah, but that was an hour ago."

"So?"

"What were you up to?"

"Oh, you know, just flicking through the internet for a bit."

Karl considered this for a moment, and decided not to try and goad his sister. He could see in the dim light from the street light through the curtains that she was undressing. Despite his better thoughts, he found himself watching, though there was little to make out in the very faint light. Lucy was a couple of years his senior, had long back hair, was slim and almost matched his height. She was an attractive young woman though she generally did not dress to attract attention. She was generally quite serious and quite bookish. Karl knew that she had had boyfriends but was aware she was not seeing anyone at present. His thoughts returned to the room.

Her outline was reaching to the top of her bed, and she stood still as if looking for something. He heard her swear in a whisper. Lucy was pulling the pillow and looking for something. Curious, Karl whispered to her, "What are you after, Luce?"

"Just my nightie, I've only gone and left it in my room."

"Why don't you sneak in and get it?" teased Karl.

"Get lost! Besides... I'm naked". Naked... those words rang loud in Karl's ears. "Ooh," he quietly responded.

"Well, what am I supposed to do now?"

"Sleep in your pants."

"If I could be bothered looking for them."

Lucy pulled open the cover and slid into her bed. "Stuff it, it's cold!"

Karl suddenly imagined Lucy close to him in his bed, snuggling up close to get warm. It triggered a guilty memory, which he put outside of his mind.

"You alright, Luce?"

"Yeah," - her reply was sullen. He waited for a minute or so.

"You still cold?"

"Yeah."

"You could, you know, come in here for a bit."

"Like last time you went and slept on the floor when I asked."

"Well, yeah, sorry, ' least you had the bed."

"I could just put the light on, and you find a few things to put on".

Lucy considered this for a moment. "Ok."

Karl switched on the bedside light.

"But no staring, right?" she chided.

"Oh, yes, of course." He moved his head over to one side and stared at the curtain whilst he heard his sister quietly get out of bed. She seemed to find something and slip it over her head. Karl braved a quick glance, and could see her bent over the bed; she was wearing a shirt which went just below her waist. She bent over her bed and suddenly Karl caught side of her bare ass and the lips of her pussy. He was shocked and thrilled at this revelation.

"Oi!" Lucy hissed at him. "I said no peeking!"

"Sorry! ... I thought you had what you needed."

"I need some knickers still."

"Sorry."

Lucy bent down and stepped into a pair of bright red panties. She slid them up her legs and clambered into her bed again.

"I didn't think you would perv at me," came Lucy's accusation, in a hoarse whisper.

"Wasn't deliberate."

"I know you haven't been with a girl..." began Lucy.

"Aw, Lucy!" protested Karl. He was going rapidly from feeling a little horny to distinctly uncomfortable. Lucy had a habit of doing that to him.

"I don't mean it like that." said Lucy hurriedly. "I know, you're nineteen, and feel really cut up about it. That and Sarah... I wish I could do something for you."

"Thanks Luce."

"No really, but you know... I can't -- we can't."

Again, a guilty memory flashed through Karl's mind. He struggled with saying something, but before he had time to think, he realised he had spoken.

"Well we never did... that time."

Silence. Karl could feel the tension in the air. A cold sweat, whilst a furious mixture of emotions swept over him, guilt, lust, forbidden pleasures and longing. He remembered as he lay there how it seemed they were swept away on a wave of fantasy, holding each other close together, and his erection pressed hard against Lucy's groin. She must have noticed. But they had stopped and nothing was said of it thereafter. Until now. Even just a hint brought it all back. He wondered what Lucy was thinking. He wondered if she would say anything now, the shock of the memory forcing a silence on the both of them.

He raised himself up on the bed, to see if Lucy would react. She remained still. Karl felt suddenly very restless and twisted around in bed. The bed felt uncomfortable as he wrestled with erotic thoughts about what might have been. He shifted a leg through the duvet out into the air. He pulled it back in again as it got quickly cool. He felt hot, and so turned over to a cooler part of the bed.

"Karl!"

"Sorry, Lucy."

"Get to sleep, will you?"

"I'm trying."

"Oh God, what is it?" As if she didn't know.

"Well I can't help it, what with we we were saying."

"Oh."

Silence.

Karl felt even more tense as a result. The silence was driving him to distraction.

"I just felt really wound up just now."

"I can tell." There was another half minute of silence. Lucy then gave a deep sigh and got out of bed, walking over towards Karl. He could scarcely believe it.

"Look, we have to be really really quiet."

He could hear this, but was barely able to compute. Lucy then clambered onto the bed, and sat over Karl -- he could make her out above him in the very dim light.

"Just kissing, ok?"

"Oh..Ok."

Lucy bent over towards Karl, and kissed him first on the cheek, then on the lips. He felt her warm breath on him, and her lips on his. He open his slightly, and Lucy slipped her tongue into his mouth. His tongue met hers, and suddenly he felt on fire. Just as well that there was a duvet between them he thought. He touched her shoulders, clad in her shirt, and released her from the kiss before pressing his lips onto hers again.

"Oh Lucy, this feels so good."

"I know."

His fingers ran down her arms. He could feel her small breasts pressing into his chest, the fabric unable to conceal the hardness in her nipples. Karl knew she was aroused. He wanted to kiss her breasts, to pull up her shirt, and take off her panties, but it would be taking things far too far for Lucy. He was aware of of his own erection, poking upwards into the duvet. If he shifted slightly he reckoned that Lucy could feel it. For some devilish reason he wanted Lucy to feel his erection, jutting up towards her. Lucy planted another kiss on his lips and he melted as her tongue found it way into his mouth and played with his tongue again, flicking and darting in a sexual game of dare.

He loved it, and wanted more, flicking back with his tongue against hers, he began to pull down the duvet. Lucy moved herself to one side and raised herself up, as the duvet was pulled down. She got alongside Karl quickly whilst still in mid kiss, Karl pulled the duvet further down with one arm, the other arm around his sister's back. She then rose up and broke the kiss before moving a leg over Karl and getting on top of him and straddling him.

"Ha!" she whispered. "Got you."

Karl could feel Lucy's heat emanating from her groin as she sat over his abdomen. His cock was mast erect. Would she touch him? He ached for her to do so. He wished she would inch back and feel his cock on her ass, then take her hands to him, massage him, and then lower herself onto him. It was dark but such was the desire he could almost see Lucy perched over him rocking on him, sliding up and down on him, fucking him, such was the strength of vision. He'd been here before though. And they'd stopped.

"Oh Luce."

Silence.

What did he need to do? ....But of course, they couldn't.

Suddenly his thoughts were interrupted. He felt something down below. His crazed vision? No, something was very, very, lightly touching him down there. He was being grasped lightly by delicate fingers. He pushed his head back into the pillow to let the sensations take over. The gentle pulling on his cock intensified a little. It was like dreaming, was Lucy really doing this to him? He did not dare breathe a word. He felt the heat of her thighs over his middle and the slight swaying she made as she reached and toyed with him.

Slowly and steadily her fingers grasped a little more and thrust up and down his shaft. The warmth of their hold was coupled with the gentle pulling up and down. Then a stroking of his balls - oh it was heavenly - and the insistent gently pulling up and down on his shaft. Where had she learnt that?

She increased her speed a little and then slowed again. Oh, the minx! If only he could see more, but what he couldn't see was made up by sheer feeling. Then Lucy slid her fingers round his hardness and pulled and teased a little harder. He could feel the tension mount in him, and he stiffened his body as her hand steadily pulled and teased at him. Then there was another caress of his balls and he felt ready to explode.

Lucy had never touched him before, and now she was pulling at his shaft, ever more vigorously, encouraging him to come. She spoke not a word, all her communication was through her fingers sending fireworks of pleasure through him. The vision of Lucy, bending over, revealing her pussy shot through him, and suddenly he could feel his orgasm approaching and stifled a moan, her hands slid up and down and finally rubbed his balls gently once more to let him finally release their load and he shot out his cum into her welcoming palm. She stopped momentarily, and then bent over to kiss him again passionately on the lips. Carefully, and quietly, she dismounted him and slid out of the bed and went over to her own. With his mind numb from pleasure, he faintly heard her covers being pulled over and Lucy settling down to sleep; with passion satiated, he felt a drowsiness envelope him. Whatever had just happened he could deal with in the morning.