All Comments on 'Sisterly Bonds Ch. 09'

by peabo85

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
JessicaSJessicaSover 6 years ago
Short and nice

The starting scene was a bit anime-like, with the sisters acting bubbly, even naive (Cal strips Sam and Sam's reaction is to tackle her? Then they burst into laughter like in a children's cartoon?). It's not bad, I'd just prefer more nuance - Cal is very direct and on the surface, as is Sam. It feels very telling how Sam keeps saying "Not yet". You can tell about people's feelings and intentions even without them saying them out loud. But at least you kept that difference between them, it's important to the story.

The scene with mom was surprising, and refreshingly dramatic. But it also lacked nuance/refinement .. I guess that's true for the story as a whole - maybe that's just me, but I'd prefer a longer, slower and less obvious approach.

How did the mother know what Cal was up to? Sisters hugging in bed is a far cry from incest, let alone beating her daughter over it. Unless there's some backstory wherein mom is a bad/violent person and she somehow found out about Cal's true intentions. But there's no indication for that IIRC and you can't just expect the reader to come up with it by themselves.

The final scene between the sisters is great. Sam and Cal kept true to their personalities and we got a glimpse that in some way, it might work between them, despite their differences. I'm a sucker for sweet romantic stuff like that and this one was well executed. I really enjoyed it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpeabo85@peabo85
I also publish on Hentai Foundry and it usually goes up faster because I don't have to wait three or more days to deal with moderation despite every character being over 18. Link: https://www.hentai-foundry.com/user/peabo85/profile

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES