Sisterly Bonds Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peabo85
peabo85
196 Followers

"Right." Sam said. "What are these other accessories?"

"Well, there's my ball gag." Cal pulled each item out, identifying it. "Then, this is my chastity belt and my posture collar and my corset..."

"Corset?" Sam asked. "isn't that something people use to be slimmer?"

"Well, yes." Cal nodded, getting a little enthusiastic to be talking about her fascination with her sister, whom she wanted to enjoy it with. "But, this is mostly used to keep someone's torso from turning and make them breathe less. Think of it like me using a posture collar on your waist."

"I see." Sam said. "So, what's this ring thing?"

"That's a ring gag." Cal said. "It holds the mouth open so you can insert more things into it, like, say, a dildo or something."

"I see." Sam said.

"I prefer the ball." Cal said, blushing a little. "Personal preference and all."

"Well, preferences matter." Sam said. "So, explain how this chastity belt works."

"Well, it basically keeps you from touching your private areas." Cal explained. "It can either be used to keep someone from masturbating or dildos and vibrators can be attached and they can be used to tease and torment the wearer. I only bought it because it looks fun. Never tried it. You don't have to if you don't want to... I should probably get rid of it before either of us loses the keys."

"G-good idea." Sam chuckled nervously, the image of being stuck in it entering her mind.

"I... don't have too many good memories of it anyway." Cal said. "No... I don't want to talk about it. But, I just can't manage to part with it... it was one of my first bondage items I ever got, so I guess I have sentiment."

"Then, keep it." Sam said. "We don't have to use it."

"Alright." Cal nodded. "Well, that's mostly all I have. Oh, one more thing: can you understand gag speak?"

"No." Sam shook her head. "I can't. Sorry."

"Well, there's a small notebook on my nightstand we can use if you gag me." Cal said, her voice showing a little more excitement as she spoke the sentence. "I'll show you more of my stuff later, alright?"

"Alright." Sam said, definitely noticing the excitement. "Well, I guess I'll tie you up now. I'll need some ropes and such."

She pulled various ropes from the box, putting the boxes back where Cal pulled them from. Cal held out her hands and sat down as if surrendering to the police, though her expression was one of excitement and anticipation.

Sam crossed Cal's arms at the wrists, binding them. She then wrapped ropes around Cal's upper body, both above and below her breasts, pinning her arms down by her sides. She wrapped ropes on Cal's legs, above and below the knee as well as at her ankles. Looking at her handiwork, an idea struck her.

"Wait right here." She said, running out of the room. She returned holding some of the ribbons they had bought. She wrapped a thick one around Cal's arms, tying it into a bow.

"Now, for the stuffing..." She said.

"N-nothing soapy, please." Cal said.

"I promise it won't be soapy." Sam nodded.

She went over to Cal's drawer and pulled out one of her socks. She pushed it gently into Cal's mouth, which Cal immediately opened in acceptance. Sam then placed something over Cal's mouth, smoothing it over.

"There." She said, looking at Cal, which caused her to laugh a little. She then pulled the full length mirror in the corner over to Cal. Cal noticed the thing Sam had smoothed over her mouth was a sticker that said "Don't Open Til Christmas".

"You look ready for the holidays." She laughed, Cal beginning to laugh as well, her shoulders beginning to shudder with the laughter.

"So" Sam said. "I think I'll keep you like this for a bit."

Cal nodded, her eyes wide with excitement.

"You know, I've kinda wondered this." Sam handed Cal the notebook and a pencil. "But, what do you think of bondage? Like, what is it to you, fetish, or what?"

"I don't know, really." Cal wrote down on the paper, her handwriting clarity suggesting she was used to writing while being tied up. "I've always loved it and I would probably take it sexual if you wanted, but I've never really thought of it as such. I always thought of it mostly as something you and I could do with each other and we could even be romantic and have sex and stuff."

"wow." Sam said, surprised at the answer and the fact that Cal wrote is both neatly and on the same piece of paper. "So, you didn't feel sexual when you did it?"

"I mean, I did" Cal wrote. "But, I wasn't going to force that. I had love for you, not lust. Minus the bondage, I was willing to wait for the romance or just to convince you and even tell you I felt that way, but... mother... didn't approve... she... she..."

"It's okay." Sam noticed Cal's hand shaking slightly, so she pat her shoulder. "She's not here and she can't hurt you anymore. I know she did bad things and she didn't want you to "corrupt" me, but, I'm here with you, sharing some of your "corruption". I mean, you did sort of get me into bondage. It is really fun."

"Next time, I'll show you some fun ways to tie someone up." Cal wrote.

"Alright." Sam said, sitting next to her. "You know, I'm glad you confessed to me that day. It let me see you in a way I never would have understood before. It let me see you for you and not the perverted light I saw you in."

"Not like I gave much reason for you to believe otherwise." Cal wrote. "I... I was too cowardly and too afraid of mother to tell you the truth and for that, I almost lost you as a sister. I mean, even though you don't feel the same way I do, I'm glad you're sticking with me. It makes me feel good inside."

"Me too." Sam held Cal. "So, how did I do for my first real time tying you up? Be honest and don't hold back."

"Your knots need work." Cal wrote, nodding to Sam. "They aren't tied very well and if I struggled enough, I could escape. That's how I escaped the first time you tied me up."

"I see." Sam said. "Well, I'll work on that. Will you help me?"

Cal nodded enthusiastically.

"Great." Sam smiled, kissing Cal's cheek, which caused the older sister to blush. "Now, I think it would be nice to sit here for a while."

Cal nodded and the two sat there. After some time, Sam untied Cal, the two holding each other simply to hold each other.

"You know, I think it would be kinda nice if we watched a movie together." Cal said. "We haven't done something like that in a long time. It would be really nice to do it again."

"I would like that." Sam smiled. "What should we watch?"

"I dunno." Cal shrugged. "Let's just see what's in the cabinets and go from there."

"Alright." Sam nodded. The two put the ropes away, heading out to the living room and looking at the selection of movies that were at their disposal. Finding one that seemed to pique their interests, they put it in the player, getting it ready to play.

"Now, for the popcorn." Sam licked her lips. The two went to the pantry to see the selections of popcorn they had.

"I like cheese popcorn." Cal said.

"With cheese powder sprinkled on." Sam added, Cal's eyes becoming excited as she grabbed the desired popcorn bag. They put it in the microwave, sitting back and watching it as it popped and shuddered from it.

"It's gonna be so good." Cal said. Sam nodded in agreement, licking her lips.

Once it was done, the two opened it, inhaling the aroma and sprinkling cheddar salt onto it to make it even cheesier. Once done, they shook it up a bit, pouring it into a large bowl and sitting down on the couch. The put a blanket over themselves, eating from the large bowl as they played the movie.

"I hope this movie is actually good." Sam said.

"Me too." Cal said. "But, if it's not, I won't mind because I'm here with you."

"You're such a romantic." Sam laughed, causing Cal to blush a little as Sam started the movie.

However, sometime during the movie, both girls became very tired, falling asleep, Cal snuggling up to Sam, who held her close as her older sister rested on her chest.

This story still isn't over.

peabo85
peabo85
196 Followers
12