All Comments on 'Sisterly Love Ch. 15'

by Grouchojim

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
prop69prop69about 6 years ago
AWESOME

I am rereading .

Please send the heavenly illustrated chapter.

c4vetteman94c4vetteman94about 6 years ago
Not aure about this

Never should have written Regina with another BF, should have been Becky. I think you screwed it up introducing Becky in the first place. It should have stayed his sis and Regina. Oh well

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 2 years ago

I see Many nuisance comments from "the Grammar police" on many stories. While I'll admit sometimes those types of comment are needed, mostly they are not. But the one type of comment you, or I guess I should say "I" don't see enough of, are the ones about continuity. I believe that as an author when they create a world that their story takes place in, if it's different from what's known it's the author's duty to inform the reader. It's also the authors duty to make sure the names of not only the main characters but also the secondary ones stay the same.

That being said after reading 15 chapters of this story, as enjoyable as it's been, These errors in continuity have gone uncorrected and can be found in every chapter.

Just a few to prove a point at one time Reggie became Millie.

Aunt Elaine became aunt Mona.

Reggie's friend providing her alibi was Stacey, or Chrissy, or Christie or I forgot it changed so much.

Who has a wedding on a Tuesday morning, and how can you have a wedding and reception then sex and a couple hour nap then meet a girl all by 7:30pm.

As I said those are but a few there are more, My advice to this author is to check the continuity of each chapter in and of it's self and as it pertains to the other chapters as a whole story. These type of errors ruin the flow of a story more than not using the correct to, two, or too and so forth.

This tale is good but with a good editor and correction of the continuity, it could be a great one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous