Sisterly Love Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm told they tried to wake me so I could give my mother her sexual fix for the night, but were unsuccessful and gave up trying.

The following morning they couldn't get me out of bed. I was too weak to lift my legs. My mother was forced to bring an empty milk container (the half gallon size, with the top cut off) to enable me to relieve myself.

They called the family doctor. My aunt seemed surprised on learning he wouldn't be making a house call. And so, after much ado about something, they half carried me to the family car and drove me to the Emergency Room at the nearest hospital.

When I saw the concern on my doctor's face, I knew I was dying. In my heart I blamed all the women I been fucking, except Stephanie and Candy, who I considered Saints and extremely unlikely to even have any infectious germs.

It was late afternoon before the several blood tests came back with a viable prognosis: irony of ironies, I had Infectious mononucleosis often called the Kissing Disease!

I quickly learned that it is a virus transmitted through saliva, so you can get it through kissing, but you can also be exposed through a cough or sneeze, or by sharing a glass or utensils with someone who has mono. Adolescents or young adults are especially susceptible; and rest and adequate fluids are the key to recovery.

Then I found out that complications of mononucleosis may be more serious than the disease itself. For example, Mono may cause enlargement of the spleen, or serious problems with your liver like Hepatitis, and or Jaundice.

Moreover, the Epstein-Barr virus can cause ever worse illness in people who have impaired immune systems, such as people with HIV/AIDS or people taking drugs to suppress immunity after an organ transplant. Thank God I wasn't in that category.

The doctors told me there's no specific therapy available to treat mono. Antibiotics don't work, so treatment mainly involves bed rest, good nutrition and drinking plenty of fluids.

The good news was that most signs and symptoms of mononucleosis ease within a few weeks, but it may be two to three months before you feel completely normal. The more rest you get, the sooner you should recover. Returning to your usual schedule too soon can increase the risk of a relapse. I

wasn't quarantined as some mono patients are, but I was required to remain at home and was given a series of special assignments in order to keep up with my class work.

The bad news was that I had to wait at least a month before resuming vigorous activities, i.e. fucking, and roughhousing or contact sports or risk rupturing my spleen. Even the word itself is frightening.

In actuality, it was six weeks to the day before the doctors allowed me to pick up what you might call normal activities. Note: by then both Regina and Sydnie-Ann had found new boyfriends although they did tell me they'd love to get together if they could find the time.

Mrs. Bloom was no longer at the school and I dared not ask why as rumors were flying all over the place about her and a student, or students. That left Becky, still willing and waiting, but I'm getting ahead of myself here.

Let's back it up a little.

All in all I spent three days in the hospital. When I came home, Aunt Elaine had returned to her home and husband following profuse apologies for not knowing of the mono while we were ... well you know what 'we were' meant.

That first day home I was smothered with love and affectionate care by my mother. I managed a pretty good erection when she was using a washcloth to clean my groin; but she just brushed it aside, murmuring "Naughty boy. Think pure thoughts. I am."

The next afternoon my sister, Stephanie came home. She was staying the weekend, and my spirits soared. But sex was not going to happen. At least not just then.

Saturday my mother went grocery shopping---that meant she was going to be out of the house for at least three sold hours. She would be meeting Mrs. Rabiniwitz and Mrs. Florstien, two close friends and they would talk and talk and talk.

This left Stephie alone with me. She came into my room wearing only a smile and a half slip ten minutes after my mother left.

My hopes rose.

She had a plan, she whispered to me as my dick grew harder.

"Have you ever heard of Tantra?" she inquired as she approached the bed I lay in.

I had not and said so. But quite possibly my dick had for it jumped and rose even more.

Noting my eyes devouring her gorgeous breasts, my sister said, "I think you'll like it. I think you'll like it a lot."

Then she cupped her breasts and began squeezing them in a tantalizing manner.

I groaned, knowing I couldn't, shouldn't and wouldn't fuck her.

"Um, hey, Steph ... I'm not supposed to ... you know, be active ..." I said thinking she might have misunderstood the doctors specific instructions.

The half slip fluttered to the floor. "Mom's gone shopping ... we're all alone ..."

"I ... I ...I ..."

"Shut up and turn over."

I did and Stephie climbed onto the bed and knelt over me with both knees between my legs.

"What are ...?"

"Shush now, I'm doing Tantra, Howie."

Her soft, yet firm hands began gliding over my legs and buttocks. Belatedly I realized she was using some form of lotion on me and I almost purred with contentment.

I felt great and my dick while still firm did not grow any harder.

Stephie continued massaging me and it felt so good that I began to drift off into a hazy sleep... until her fingers lightly tickled my asshole.

I came wide awake realizing that I had eaten my aunt's ass out several days earlier and almost immediately afterward I'd come down with Mono!

Well that wasn't exactly true, but for all intents and purposes it would certainly do.

Yet I remained quiet and said nothing to cause my sister to stop what she was doing.

Stephie began concentrating on my rear end, gently squeezing the buttocks then teasing my anal cavity with one or more fingers.

Throughout the entire process she never uttered a word.

Eventually she did speak. "Time to turn over, Howie."

I did and heard her giggle softly.

"What?" I asked.

"All this touching and teasing and you're not really hard for me. I can't believe it."

"Well, I'm not a well person, Stephie," I whined.

"Hmmmm, well let's see about that, shall we?"

My sister began masturbating me by gripping my dick at its base and slowly moving up and down.

I moaned and opened my eyes to see her magnificent breasts hovering over me.

"Are you sure this is safe?" I gasped.

"You're not exerting yourself are you, Howie?"

"No ... at least I don't think so."

"So as Confucius said a long time ago, 'when rape is inevitable, relax and enjoy it.'"

Stephie moved between my opened thighs and began jerking me off using both hands. I watched her breasts jiggle as she rubbed both thumbs over my cockhead providing me with an exquisite series of sensations that undoubtedly hurried my orgasm along.

"Like what I'm doing, Howie?"

"Oh, Steph ... it's fantastic! Where did you learn ...?"

Stephie placed a finger to my lips and said, "It's not polite to ask a lady where she learned how to do something nasty or naughty, as the case may be."

"Oh ... forgive my rudeness, sister dear. I just ... I was carried away with this sudden skill you've acquired since last we were together."

Stephanie laughed and shifted her position to my side and began jerking me off at a much faster pace.

"Oh ... I'm close, Steph ..."

"Are you cumming?"

"Any second now ... Ohhhhh!"

That said I erupted, spewing my load geyser-like into the air from where in landed on my belly and groin while my sister shrieked with joyous laughter.

"Oh my, those three days in the hospital; you built up sooo much cum, Howie. Sooo fuckin' much ... I've got to sample it!"

"No don't!" I croaked. "It might be contagious!"

"I seriously doubt it, and if so, well I can use some time off work anyway."

She scooped up several gobs of my sperm and sampled it; well she swallowed it, saying gleefully, "Candy would die if she saw what you've given me. Oh will she be jealous when I tell her."

"You're going to tell her?" I said, incredulous at this news.

And then we were hugging one another, kissing while I fondled her tits.

"Steph, you want me to go down ..."

"No way, you'd expend energy you can't afford to do it. But I'll do this again tomorrow, Howie."

12