Sisterly Love Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before she could finish the sentence, I buried my face in her pussy once again, lapping up any excess cum I could find on her. She tasted like warm heaven, and I couldn't get enough of the slippery goodness. Stephie giggled at my unexpected reaction. She was relieved I wasn't offended by what happened.

It was another ten minutes and two more rousing orgasms before I mounted my sister and eased my aching cock into her dripping entrance.

"Fuck me," she said into the pillow. Just then Stephie didn't know what she considered normal behavior. Anything I suggested would have met with her approval.

Stephie comfortably hugged her pillow, up on her knees, as she silently took my full length inside her. She was swollen and wet beyond what I had ever experienced before. Stephie held her ass high for me and watched as I pumped her from behind; her tender breasts bumping and rubbing on the pillow.

"Do ... I ... ugh—ugh ... look good ...to you?"

"You better believe it, Steph," I panted as I increased my speed and slammed my hips repeatedly into her cunt, forcing short moans from her with each powerful thrust. I sensed she needed a change after several minutes of fucking her hard from behind, and withdrew so she could roll onto her back. I paused to watch her get comfortable on the pillows. She spread her legs wantonly and said, "Fuck me silly, Howie. I swear to Christ I've never felt this slutty before."

She exhaled loudly as I slid slowly in and out of her. It was dreamy ecstasy from the very first insertion. "Yeah," she said in her highest voice. "Yeah, yeah, yeah" she said again and again.

I slid my thighs under her legs and helped her wiggle somewhat onto me. Then I bent my hardon down to meet her sodden opening. She was caressing her clit as I skidded fully into her once again.

"I'm close," I warned her."

"Okay, it's your turn anyway, Howie."

I remember it started out as a faint stirring, almost imperceptible. The faint stirring slowly grew. She put her arms around my neck and kissed me, her calm exterior hiding the raging storm within her. Stephie nodded her head. "Don't stop," she implored. "Whatever happens, don't stop."

We were going to cum together.

"Don't stop," she said softly again. "Don't stop," she said louder this time. Her voice grew thin. "Don't stop, Howie! Cum with me, okay?" She knew I was going to. I increased my speed as Stephie nodded more exuberantly. She was climaxing.

"Oh, Howie, oh, my God, Howie!" She abruptly grabbed my ass and held me firmly inside her.

Stephie's back arched unnaturally as her orgasm peaked, pressing her belly against mine. Teeth clenched, bodies strained, ecstasy pulsed throughout both our bodies.

"Aaahh!" she barked as she deluged us both with another vaginal hurricane.

Of course that triggered my own release, and I was grunting and groaning as I emptied my balls into her vaginal flood rushing in the opposite direction.

We found ourselves face to face, panting for breath.

"I love you, Steph," I gasped. "I always will love you."

"Me too, Howie. I love you more than life itself."

"I know I'm still in high school, Steph. But--but if you'll have me—if you'll just say yes--I'll do whatever it takes to be a loving husband."

"Oh, Howie! You're so damn sweet. I do love you so much ... maybe we can work something out. Nothing's impossible. Although I know we'll have to wait a couple years. But we can be together during that time. That would be like most engaged couples, or even just couples who partner with one another until they decide to marry or separate. That's what people do these days. The important thing is to keep the brother—sister relationship hidden.

"Sure," I said, beyond happy at hearing her words. Then, giddy with our future I added, "Mom can help us figure out how-to make it work. We can talk to her in the morning.

________________________________________

The next morning I slept soundly while both Stephie and our mother had a conversation in the kitchen.

Rachel wiped a tear from her eye and said softly, "I heard the two of you last night."

Stephie didn't hear any accusational tone in her words and just nodded. "Yeah, well after the two of you did whatever in the bathroom I got a bit hornier than usual."

"Mind if I ask how long this has been going on?" Rachel said quietly before taking a sip of her coffee.

"No, not at all; it was on his first visit to the city this year."

"You seduced him, then?"

"Um, no, not really; as I recollect I'd had a few drinks and my teasing vaulted into the erotic zone. I asked him how often he masturbated."

"Of course he told you."

"He did. Emboldened by his candid answer, I challenged him about staring at my breasts."

Rachel laughed. "Damn, Stephanie, any man would stare at them, they're gorgeous."

"Thank you, but as I said, I had had a few too many rum and cokes."

"You didn't!"

"Oh, but I did! Maybe I'm too proud of these girls, I don't know. But I do like showing them off."

She paused and considered who she was talking with, and then continued. "He gawked, of course. I think mine were the first pair he ever saw."

"They weren't!" Rachel was quick to point out.

"Oh, you started with him before I did?"

"Don't flatter yourself, Stephanie. His girlfriend has a pair you wouldn't believe. He was banging her long before I caught them here."

"Oh ..."

"But you were saying ... you know, you showed him the girls, and then what?"

"I—I got down to my panties before asking ... no, demanding that he show me his goodies. He did and I was fascinated by its size."

"Mmmm," Rachel said with a tight smile. "We have that in common."

"And that's when I began to seduce him."

"Do tell ... and I mean details, Stephanie, dirty details."

"Yeah, well, to say he was excited would be an understatement. I think I said something like, 'I'd love to see you do it.'"

"Just like that, huh?"

"Well, I did say he could release his sperm on my girls," Stephie's face was flushed with embarrassment at revealing that fact to her mother. Then pointing a finger at her mother, Stephie said, "You--you're going to tell me how you managed to get him to do you after I finish. I'm holding you to it, Mom!"

"Sure," Rachel said laconically, "Why the fuck not?"

"Okay then," Stephie said, "So he kinda knelt in front of me--I was on my knees too. You know, for a horny kid he managed to hold off for quite a while, rubbing himself all over my girls as he stroked himself. I swear I never touched him. I want you to know that.

"And?" Rachel said patiently.

"And he came all over them. I wiped them off and Howie went off to bed.

"You two didn't do it?"

"No, not that night," Stephie said still embarrassed to be having the conversation. "Okay—Okay, it was his next trip to the city that I touched him."

"How?"

"Um, we ... Candy, my roomie had already fu ... slept with him and they were fooling around. He had an erection and--I don't know--I guess I grabbed it and wound up masturbating him.

"It got pretty hot there. I mean, Candy was trying to get Howie and me to get it on one way or the other, but Howie said we better not, and that was that."

"Surely you didn't walk away from them," Rachel said accusingly.

"No, I stayed. They screwed and I watched."

"You watched," Rachel said sarcastically.

"Yeah ... well, I may have touched myself a little."

"Did Howie see you 'touch yourself a little?'"

"Probably, I don't know for certain." But in her mind's eye, Stephie saw herself violently fisting her own pussy as she watched her younger brother fuck her live-in girlfriend.

Her mother gave Stephie a cynical smile and said, "You know I'll be quizzing Howie later, don't you?"

"Will you, mother?" Stephie shot back. "well I'll want to hear that as well as how you managed to seduce your own son. That should be damned interesting!"

Rachel's face went white. Her daughter had hit a nerve and it showed.

Rachel decided to back off, but had to ask another question. "So tell me, how many times have the two of you done it?"

"Forget it, Mom; I'm not going into our love life. Suffice it to say we're in love. I know--I know, the disparity in our ages is a major obstacle. That's one of the reasons we're telling you about us. Howie wants to get married. I know he's too young; still in high school for that matter. But we are in love, and we're looking ahead. We know we can't elope and start married life next week."

"Married? You two want to get married? Do you know what you're saying?"

"I think so, Mom," Stephie said courageously.

"It's against the law, Stephie. The reason it is that having sex with close relatives raises the odds to almost guaranteeing any children will be born with a serious birth defect."

"Mom, I've heard that, but I've also read that sibling incest has not really been studied, and remains poorly understood even though it's the most common form of incest relatively few studies have addressed the issue. And I mean as much as five times as often as father-daughter incest. While we're at it, let me add that mother-son incest is relatively unstudied as well."

"Done some homework, have you?" Rachel said, obviously impressed. "So, the juries out on the subject; but the law is clear--it's forbidden, any way you slice it."

"You were going to tell me how you seduced him, remember, Mom?"

"Actually I didn't, he did; although I did have too much to drink at the wedding. He did let me feel his boner when we danced."

"A slow dance, of course; and at your instigation I presume," Stephie laughed and wiped a hair from her face.

"Touché, Stephie, I did want to feel him against me. But I did drop off in the car on the way home. Our darling boy took full advantage of the situation, stripped my clothing off and fucked me.

"I called my sister, Elaine and told her what happened. I had to tell someone I trusted and she's reliable in that way. I um, went into detail and Howie overheard my side of the conversation. So when I went on the attack and accused him of taking advantage of me in my alcoholic state, he threw my own words back at me. I had no answer for that."

"There must be more to this story," Stephie said softly, knowing the truth was at hand.

"Yes, yes, I thought about what had happened. I want you to understand--it's not an excuse, mind you, but more the reason behind my actions--I kept trying to visualize what had happened. One scenario after another left me hot and bothered so much that I crawled into his bed in the middle of the night and woke him up. I think--I'm not positive, but I think I asked him to fuck me. Well he certainly did. "

"And what about Aunt Elaine?"

"I'm ashamed to admit that having told her about the first time, I couldn't resist telling her about the second. She got so hot she was pounding on my door the following afternoon. I set poor Howie up so he couldn't not bang her silly."

Rachel paused as a thought crossed her mind. "Wait a minute! When you were a kid, did your father ever touch you inappropriately?"

"God no, Mom. No one did that." But then Stephie gave the question further thought and offered, "Um, Uncle John ..."

"Your Uncle John ... my god, what did he do?"

"Nothing like you're thinking. He always hugged me, but that was more or less a natural thing. The reason I mention him is that he always complimented me. Like when I was um, thirteen and a string bean, he told me I'd be a beautiful movie star someday."

Rachel shrugged that away, saying, "He was complimenting you; helping build your confidence. John was like that. He was no perve."

"Oh yeah, I agree. It's just that I was looking for anything, any type of clue to what's caused us to zero in on Howie."

"So you think it just happened, Mom?"

"I don't know. The thing is I'm afraid to ask anyone for fear of starting a scandal we can't control. They might take poor Howie away and place him in a foster home."

"You're right. We keep quiet about it. But I'm telling you I won't stop, Mom. I really feel that he's the one for me. I will marry him as soon as I can see my way clear to do it safely."

"You know the consequences, Steph."

"I do, and I accept them. But I'm not clear on how to go from this point. What I mean is, he has to finish school, maybe college too. I can't be the one to keep him from doing either."

"I doubt you make enough to support him either, Stephie."

"So our living together may pose a problem at first."

"I couldn't agree more," Rachel said. "Let's examine things again. You agree you can't afford to go off right now. He's got school and you can't afford supporting the two of you."

"Right," Stephie said as she began gnawing a cuticle.

"And if you continue living in the city while he finishes high school--two more years, Stephie, that opens so many doors for you two to change your minds and or direction you want to follow,"

Now biting her nails, Stephie nodded and moaned, "I know—I know!"

"And," Rachel went on, "with him living with me, who's to say we won't jump into bed together whenever one of us gets lonely or horny?"

Stephie chimed in with her own possibilities. "Not to mention all the hotties at school who are already fighting over him."

"That's right!" Rachel said agreeing with her daughter. "He's already got three or four after him, not to mention his friend Duane and his other-worldly dick. Did you know he's already selling it to MILF's for $500 or more a pop?"

"He is?"

"Yes, and Howie's his partner!"

"Ohhhh," Stephie groaned choking back a sob as she tried to recall if Howie had mentioned this. It seemed to her he had mentioned easy money as a means of supporting her while he finished school. Serious doubts about their on-going relationship began to form and she started to cry.

Rachel was still comforting her when Howie walked in on them a few minutes later.

________________________________________

"What's wrong? I blurted as I saw Stephie crying and my mother holding her.

"You," my mother said softly. "You're what's troubling her."

"What did I do? I mean, I just walked in; how did I upset her?"

Stephie shook loose from mother's arms and came to me, hugging me tightly. Her breasts felt scrumptious pressed against my chest. I was hard in a flash and she had to feel it probing and pulsing against her.

"I love you, Howie!" Stephie wailed and the tears poured out of her eyes.

I looked to my mother, she was crying too.

"Did someone die? Is Dad ...?"

"No one died, Howie," Mother said as she wrapped her arms around the two of us.

I was confused. My eyes began to tear up.

"We love you, really love you, Howie," Mother said.

Stephie managed a quiet "Mmmmm," to show she agreed but couldn't verbalize anything more.

I stood there and let them hold me. Actually it felt nice, very nice; only my erection grew harder and I wanted, no required relief in the way I'd become accustomed too.

And so I spoke from the heart and asked, "So who wants to go first?"

12