All Comments on 'Sisterly Love Comes First Pt. 02'

by Skippy47

Sort by:
  • 123 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The pen is a long arm from the grave. Japanese proverb.

Finn80561Finn80561over 1 year ago

Never forgive a cheater. Glad he found out what she was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a childish writing!.... so so stupid and a born wimp to boot! no doubt you guys never ventured outside ur fortified areas in Iraq and Afghanistan! What a bunch of wimps?..

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60about 1 year ago

You did read The Bible, God did punish David! Their baby did not live.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 Stars on a good story . The ending got this story 5 stars

CimenRunarCimenRunarabout 1 year ago

The two stories didn’t seem to follow. The wife appeared to have a complete character change, from LW to purposeful cheater, as did the portrayal of Paul from an apologetic husband prepared to die to save the two sisters into a manipulative pussy hound and everyone enjoying threesomes. Why didn’t Austin confront Kathy with the letter? Who’s to say it was true and not just driven by her sister’s jealousy. This needs a part 3 to clear up those discrepancies. 3*

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 1 year ago

This made the first chapter. Thanks for your writing.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnon11 months ago

Even worse than the first. Find a different hobby.

goodshoes2goodshoes29 months ago

I was going to rate this a 5, then reversed and gave a 3. Glad he did not remarry the bitch. hope she suffers the rest of her days.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Let's see. Wife fucks around with her BIL to have a baby for sister, and doesn't tell the husband on a high-risk military deployment. When he returns, he finds her with an infant. Goes back for another deployment, and returns to find she had a SECOND infant by said BIL. THEN finds an old letter from his SIL testifying that his (by then) ex-wife had continuous sex with the biological father for her entire pregnancies. Wow! And she claimed she "loved" him, and then was bitter he divorced her? Not to mention he was trying to reconcile with her under those circumstances before the final letter. You may think it's an insane basis for a story, BUT....

I was a military chaplain from the Gulf War into the mid-2000s and personally knew of some cases of wives cheating on their husbands. Most filed for divorce ASAP and for adultery where their home states permitted. I always tried to counsel them as to choices, but not advocate particular outcomes, but helped their cases when they went forward with divorce. More of the wives who cheated were like this fictional one than you may think.

It's a profound sense of disrespect since the active service spouses can be punished for adultery under the UCMJ , and some had opportunities to do so. I ended up helping both with the subsequent divorce cases even though not an attorney given that profound disrespect. No spouse really loves the other if they do what happens here, and some do. One of my men's attorney found out his wife even tried to engage a lawyer to try and ensure she access his pay, knowing the child was not his. One literally brought a 'boyfriend' into her off base abode only a week after his naval deployment. My advice to service members considering marriage is to search their soul beforehand and decide if they are the forgiving type. If not, wait until stationed in a state that recognizes at-fault divorce or get a prenuptial agreement discussing adultery. Since military members are subject to the UCMJ Article 134, their spouse should also be subject to something contractually similar.

muskyboymuskyboy9 months ago

Serves him right.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I wish something bad had happened to her, but it's more realistic with this ending (5s btw). It's understandable that he didn't confront her before leaving; confronting her would have been useless, she was a manipulative sociopath with no remorse.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

No shit Sherlock, once a cheater, always a cheater. No matter what she used for the extra marital sex. But I loved her using the baby for her sister to have sex..

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I believe he should have told her why he was running out on her again. Just she understood would a slut she really was!!

Asterisk42Asterisk427 months ago

He should have left his sister's letter on the kitchen table.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Odd ending. Total dissonance between thr plot and then suddenly the rug pull. Just fodder for the btb crowd. Proving he was somehow dumb to forgive. Whatever.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

That ending felt forced. Guess we had to shit on her more because reasons. So she turned out to be a cheating slut after all. Still, no confrontation and just running away. Not a very engaging story. Would have liked to see her reaction to being confronted with the letter.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

That is one fucked up story. What enjoyment came out of it???

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Weird ending. Was like author was about to have a btb backlash so the completely nonsensical twist that made zero sense. Do you really think Kathy would want to pick back up with the MC, if Paul was some amazing stud and he woukd have sex with both. Lol. And as if no one else would know or hear about what was happening over the course of 3 years? Balderdash.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

The end is good, a nice little twist, maybe the one thing to improve would be adding a short part 3 in which he could find his own happiness, wife and (biological) kids.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbosabout 2 months ago

Why did you ruin your own story with that out of left field ending?

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

A story is written primarily to entertain (and satisfy the writers needs/ desires). What a story is not is a science project to be dissected like a frog. Read it and enjoy(or not). Thank you Skippy.

somewhere east of Omaha

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous