All Comments on 'Sisterly Love Comes First Pt. 02'

by Skippy47

Sort by:
  • 122 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That was bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Reading these stories today made me realize what a huge talent gulf there is between the best writers and the rest. Reading those stories from Saturday was like riding in a limousine with the sunroof open, sipping a martini with Vivaldi playing softly in the background. Reading this story, Vandemonium1, 012Say and the rest of these is like riding in a jacked pickup truck with a Confederate flag in the back, drinking Lite beer and blaring Blake Sheldon on the radio.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think he should have left a copy of the Envelope (for posted dates) and letter; then ghosted her.

Other she would just think it was the kids and not what she did.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

Interesting conclusion! Actually, David did not escape the consequences of his actions with Bathsheba. The child born from the illicit coupling with Bathsheba died as the prophet Nathan foretold.

5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Shouldn't wrote a part 2 dumbass, why bring him back and make him a cuck even if it's for a few months. Fucking Skippy cuck

lujon2019lujon2019almost 2 years ago

So he left in the end, but the only reason he left is becuase he took her back

that makes him a cuck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Austin was a dumbfuck for getting back with her.

Baldy74Baldy74almost 2 years ago

I'm presuming there is a part 3, as this has no resolution at all.

Deprived891Deprived891almost 2 years ago

What a twist at the end. Turns out that his wife was having an affair with Paul and used the baby-making as a cover story. So much for forgiveness.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The depth of the conflict here deserves decent writing. Which is not the case

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

OLDCOOT45.....

Skippy, are you sure you wrote this. Seriously this was too stupid to live.......

skruff101skruff101almost 2 years ago

A part two was possibly needed but this was not it, practically the whole thing was excuse and justification which turned out to be wrong anyway.

CreeperclawCreeperclawalmost 2 years ago

... what was the point of this?

It totally invalidates everything else up to this point. His exwife really was a cheating and manipulative bitch now stuck with raising two kids. God didn't forgive her, her sister or brother in law; he murdered 2/3 of them and condemned the last to live raising the kids she had while sinning.

servant111servant111almost 2 years ago

Wired but interesting

5 stars

BSreaderBSreaderalmost 2 years ago
When at first

You set out to deceive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

proper ending. No stupid clueless characters, a quickly moving story no grammar mistakes to complain about, Five Stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sucks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Can u please see what f u can make it any more disgusting or wimpy? U have really lowered ur already benign standards ...but seeing u as a panty wearing feminized bitch is actually saaaad.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2almost 2 years ago

The whole premise of wanting a baby and it had to be while he was out on deploymenmt doesn't make sense to me. Why the rush to do it behind his back. He was going to find out.

The final betrayal of the husband again AND the sister doesn't jive with the story, But still 4 stars

payenbrantpayenbrantalmost 2 years ago

Great....but needed a final confrontation with the ex.

mainer42mainer42almost 2 years ago

not the ending I expected but you usually throw curve balls at us. Well written

TajfaTajfaalmost 2 years ago

Terrible ending. Yes, leave her but show her the letter and see what she had to say.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 2 years ago

He forgave her too easily. Her complaints about Paul were to over the top. This time, he needs to find a better woman and forget the whore he had been married to. She can enjoy being a single mother and alone.

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 2 years ago

This is just ridiculous.

012Say012Sayalmost 2 years ago

I had to comment. I wanted this story to end the other way (and they all lived happily ever after). I give only one score (5 stars) when I rate a story (I read ~2% of what is written here and ignore the rest, and rate maybe half of what I read - so I am rating the top 1%, in my opinion, why wouldn't they get five stars)? I read, then re-read the ending - not what I wanted = no rating. I moved on. Then, it hit me - you want a happy ending? write one (I just did). This story was supposed to end as it did, or its author wouldn't have written it. I went back to the story and happily gave it its well-deserved 5 stars. (I also went back to Sisterly Love 1 to see that it got 5 stars - it already had). The reason I like the stories in this section is they do not follow one path, but several. This story reminded me the stories are good when well-written about seemingly possible people - that I didn't like the cheating slut in this story was the point. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It didn't end - it fell off a cliff! No retribution?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

"She looked into in vitro fertilization, but it costs many thousands of dollars they couldn't afford." - How about artificial insemination? That doesn't require fucking her brother-in-law.

\

"if you don't forgive Kathy, you will never have peace in your soul." - What a load of crap!

\

Too long between chapters.

\

While I liked the letter exposing the lies, it was too pat, too quick. Would have liked a confrontation.

\

@Baldy 74, of course there's a resolution, he left for good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well…..THAT went sideways 🥳

.

So in tne middle of tne desert after some deadly action, another mercenary gives him a Bible lesson on forgiveness….and he swallows it hook, line, and sinker? Well…OK.

.

So he returning home, and finds out Kathy not only doesn’t want to even talk to him, but had a SECOND kid by Paul? Well…OK.

.

So after working hard to prove to Kathy he forgave her, she folds and they are again a couple….raising tne 2 kids Paul impregnated her with? Well…OK.

.

Then…drum roll please…he finds a letter from the dead sister Brandy that reveal that Kathy did NOT just fuck Paul to get pregnant, but….for fun DURING pregnancy. Uh oh.

.

So he leaves again. Fortunately, he never remarried the bitch 🤗

.

3 ***

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The big tip off was Paul's vasectomy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You know combat vets guys with PTSD are like? Well I'm sure doing all of this to someone like that is a GREAT idea!

If this is the end my only gripe is he really should have left her proof he found out.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonalmost 2 years ago

I normally love Skippy47's stories but these seem like parodies of much better, previous work.

dcvngtn3dcvngtn3almost 2 years ago

Austin, are you familiar with the story of David in the Bible?"

"Yeah, killed a giant with a stone and a slingshot."

"Do you remember what David did when he lusted for one of his troop's wives?"

"Yeah, he sent the husband into battle to get killed so David could marry his wife."

"What did God do to punish him?"

"Nothing. He went on to be king and write most of the Psalms."

"God did something very profound - he forgave David of his sin."

While yes, King David was ultimately forgiven, the baby he had with Bathsheba (Uriah's wife, the soldier David had killed) ended up dying as punishment for his sins. It was after that that King David repented of his sins, and then his second child with Bathsheba, Solomon, ended up becoming king.

It's important to note that even though King David was ultimately forgiven there were still consequences for his actions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

wow, very similar to many of the other stories of a spouse having another child for a childless family member. I agree with many others that he should have confronted her about the letter while leaving.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That's what you get for listening to a load of gut churning of religious BS and allowing yourself to be persuaded to flush your principles down the toilet. Even without the revelations made by Brandy in her letter there shouldn't even have been any question of Kathy being forgiven.

Regguy69Regguy69almost 2 years ago

Turns out she was not just a bitch, but a lying bitch! I think he should have confronted her to refute her lies.

BrentJWBrentJWalmost 2 years ago

She should have been made aware of the letter. Otherwise she doesn’t know she was caught in her lies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Did Brandy lie so Austin and Kathy could move on with their lives?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A Blackwater Mercenary in a foreign country is not fighting terrorists, he is killing men and women who are protecting their families, their country and their way of life. America's failed missions in the Middle East were based on lies and only profited Arms Manufacturers and Private Mercenary Organizations. As a veteran of the failed Viet Nam Conflict, I respect the courage of the men and women forced to fight and die in these needless wars but refuse to demonize the civilians who were forced to take up arms to defend their homes and families against an invading army.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 2 years ago

He was a dumbass for getting back with her to start with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I see 012say's comments are as fucked up as his stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sorry this is stupid. If someone quote from the bible, i remind them that according to the bible the punishment for adultery is severe. God didn't forgive david for forgiveness sake, He let him off the hook because theough his line the messiah will come. And no, joseph didn't raise jesus because it's the right ting to do. He was commanded by god to raise him since he is the messiah.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

ONE YEAR LATER

Kathy receives a letter that was penned two years ago by her sister. Kathy was not the

original addressee.

Story sucked for all characters, perhaps Austin can salve his pain with the loser’s lament, “I married the wrong sister….”

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

WOW NO NO NO NO NO !!!!!!!!!

This is some fucked up bullshit. David was NOT forgiven! He committed adultery, and murder! He was publicly condemned for this by a prophet of god in 2 Samuel 12. He was forbidden from building the Temple because he was no longer worthy.

I know this is a website for erotica, not theology. I expect most writers to avoid anything related to the Bible at all, and that’s okay. However, if you are going to have a character make an argument from a religious point of view, your story is better served if your argument is accurate.

ZK

demanderdemanderalmost 2 years ago

Sorry. Never forget. Never forgive. D

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 2 years ago

Forgiveness was ok. Certainly don’t understand why he chose to restart their association. Forgiveness isn’t the same as trust.

ManoBlueManoBluealmost 2 years ago

As I always say you wrote "Trust Me" so I'm not surprised how awful this was.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow, hella a twist. None of the characters were at all likable. Let alone a believable story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That went downhill real fast.

RanDog025RanDog025almost 2 years ago

The way this world is right now I have no doubt this has happened numerous times in the real world. A lot of fucked up people with no morals in this world. 84% divorce rate. Just yesterday one of my grand daughters asked me if I met the right woman would I consider and the answer was a "Hell No". Trust but verify! I trust my family and no one else because I known them all my life. Score = 5 BIG FAT BALZING STARS!

KRD19254KRD19254almost 2 years ago

If Kathy only had sex to get pregnant then why did Kathy state, "Once I got pregnant, Paul had a vasectomy."? Why would Paul need to be snipped - Brandy was infertile. Only if Kathy feared child #3 would Paul need to get snipped, aka Kathy & Paul were CHEATERS. Brandy wrote the letter sensing some amount of honor towards Austin and recognizing Kathy was having an affair with her husband, Paul.

\

Austin was CHEATED upon and Kathy continued her lie.

\

3***, hooyah

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Interesting concept, this story appears rushed when writing it. Could use a complete rewrite with more attention paid to substance. 3***

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just another weak husband character. There's nothing in the vows that say "forsaking all others, except for a brother in law if my sister wants a child." She was a deceitful cunt, and the husband is written as the usual weak, needy, unprincipled demi-man. Almost every fucking author here needs TRT .

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

Nah, did not like this Skip tale either. Well written, but the subject matter was rubbish. The story just seemed out of kilter it just didn’t hang together.

Better luck next time Skip. Scores 2/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

To my taste, Skippy’s stories are almost never bad and they’re rarely excellent…but they’re always readable. This two-part story was okay, but didn’t really move me emotionally. It read like a lightly fleshed out outline. Unlike many of the critics, I don’t fault Skippy for writing a story that doesn’t flow the way I might want it to flow. And simply calling the MC (or Skippy) a cuck…then giving the story a low rating…is unfair treatment for a prolific author who gives so freely of his time and talent. (And who could probably care less what his critics have to say anyway.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Terrible ending! First, forced to forgive in a meaningless manner, then he gets this letter and all he does is leave? Kathy has two kids and money? Free to find another guy or guys whenever she wants? Terrible, terrible, terrible!!!!!! You must really hate men!

CreeperclawCreeperclawalmost 2 years ago

@Anon "The big tip off was Paul's vasectomy."

That is actually a really good point that totally slipped by me the first time around, thank you!

Even before the letter was received it pokes a huge hole in her story.

If sex with Paul was so horrible and purely for procreation purposes, then after her sister and he had gotten their two kids, why would Paul bother to get a vasectomy?

Brandy couldn't get pregnant and Kathy would've been single with no kids for the time after she gave birth the second time. That was already an indicator that they were boning for fun, not just for recreation. I can't even be mad Austin for not catching it cuz I didn't either. Kathy really is a twisted evil manipulator.

Doesn't change the stuff I said before about the flawed religious reasoning.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The end was obviously rushed.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 2 years ago

He should have known! Forgive and then go live his life! 4*

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 2 years ago

Darn you ended it when it became really interesting. You could have given what reaction Kathy had she's being dumped and going to be a single mother of two. Kathy was one cold vile bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Like the anon said below me: David was SEVERELY punished.

And I want to make something VERY clear. Most people that don't take spirituality, and especially Christianity very seriously have a very....VERY bad understanding about forgiveness. God punishes man. Jesus even punished men. So punishment is a given. What is forgiveness then? Is it selective amnesia, like you seem to believe. Again, no. Forgiveness is a powerful tool. It has WORK involved with both the victim and the victimizer. The sinner will BE CONTRITE and REMORSEFUL. Truly remorseful. It wont work otherwise. It is a pathway towards growth. The sinner truly and deeply feels and understands the pain they'v caused, and make a real effort to NOT be that person going forward. It is a pathway. The victim, in granting forgiveness releases the sinner from further punishment, and holding a grudge. They are not obligated to forget. They are not obligated to help the sinner neither. It is simply about respecting a fellow person's humanity, and giving them space to walk that new path towards growth.

Does God expect us to fail? Yes. Does God expect us to try to emulate them? Again, yes. You were not wrong that God expects a lot from us according to the Bible. But then again, God isn't exactly this free-pass handing out fairy. There's a lot of pain that awaits all of us that sin, a lot of passages on how to DEAL WITH those that wrong you, and it's not always to walk away. Sometimes you make a stand.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a f'ing c-nt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Definitely the poorest example of skippy47's writing. Poorly written story. I'll hope foe MUCH better next time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not your best

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Unbelievably bad

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Why Not Let Her See The Letter From The Sister She Supposedly Loved So Dearly?

And she definitely did not entice him to stay and help her support the bastards, that was all on him. So this jar head let outside influences cloud his instincts, which were correct from the beginning. That could get him killed. The wife obviously had little or no respect for him or their marriage, so why did he even bother to return? The plot really mad no sense. But thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The therapist intervention was total horseshit. Maybe if his justifications of the slut held some validity, the story might have had a chance. The new age nonsense written for the wrong on every point. As noted by several commenters, the David reference was an insult to the Bible.

dragonfire576dragonfire576almost 2 years ago

Yeah another single mother whore on the taxpayer bill!!!

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 2 years ago

Skip, I disliked this story (not your writing ability) because Austin was a coward. He constantly ran away without confronting the issues. The final straw was his findout what had happened with his SIL and BIL and Kathy, then leaving without tell the cheating bitch what a C*** she really was and she deserves all that is happening to her.

MusicGuy4FunMusicGuy4Funalmost 2 years ago

MC is an asshole

Leaving a pair of children who consider you “Daddy” is the peak of asssholeness.

Leaving a common-law wife without a word, to become instantly a single parent of two?

That adds big ugly weeping hemorrhoids of self-centredness to the asshole.

I rarely grant a single star, but this is an exception.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pathetic crap

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69almost 2 years ago

Wow! Totally messed up woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A lying cheating bitch.

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

I can't understand how you could ruin a story that started so well? He had clear moral rules and stood by them, and in chapter 2 you let him become a wimp and a cuckold. As I said, incomprehensible to me!

DreddrasDreddrasalmost 2 years ago

This story started out with a fairly interesting premise, even if you took it way over the top with the husband shooting the brother-in-law. But this part 2 was just dreadful. A completely unrepentant wife. A "counselor" breaking all sorts of ethical boundaries and demanding that the husband display literally divine forgiveness. Husband has a complete 180 character change in pt. 2 and comes back wimpy and contrite as if he were the one who had done wrong. Wife remains an unrepentant bitch, and he just takes it. And all that to set up a "twist" ending that makes no logical sense given the events of pt. 1 -- no way the sister-in-law acts the way she did in pt. 1 if she knew what she disclosed in the letter at the end of pt. 2.

I like a lot of your stuff, and would ordinarily just move on and not comment. But I really do think the initial premise had a lot of promise, and am sad that this is the payoff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Careful when trying to tie morals to religion. You’re misrepresenting that bible story; god fucking killed David and Bathsheba’s first kid as punishment.

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelylovealmost 2 years ago

I am sorry but the way to redemption implied by forgiveness doesn’t require that you go back to the person who wronged you. It just means that you have placed their actions involving and / or affecting you in a “matrix of meaning.” Clearly she has learned nothing, nor is she capable of any self-reflection as to her impact on the other “victims” of her deceitful behavior—not even considering the letter’s revelations. The “abstract level” summary of why he should consider “forgiving” his wife is a sham and shameful. You could poke so many holes in it that I wondered why you didn’t allow the aggrieved husband the right to do so as a character! It is almost as if he is saying: “Well, counsellor, you are the expert … you must be right!” Um, no.

waltdeewaltdeealmost 2 years ago

I agree with mattenw, the 2nd chapter ruined it. What sister puts a tape recorder (do they still make those?) under a bed, finds out her husband is cheating on her with her husband and doesn't take the son in their divorce. Sister or not, if I were in Brandy's position I'd decide to no longer have a sister.

You could have had them go to counseling and they would have been a family, but noooo, you just felt the need to make him a cuck. I know better than read any more of your stories now because it's clear you just want to write cuck stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why would you make the counselor a fucking faith-based one? Those are absolutely the worst ones to go to for help. Better go to your local bartender.

I didn't like that the MC kept running away, it made the story much less impactful and overall resulted in it being just "blah."

Forgettable and un-interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow, usually enjoy your stories but this - especially part 2. Awful, pressured into forgiving and then gets back with her. Why? Forgiving fine but getting back with her especially when she’s had a second child, no way.

What man would accept a wife who had two kids with another man while married to him? You’ve had inadvertently joined the American cuckold fetish family. So sad, I’ll ‘Skip’ anything else if yours was n future

1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanalmost 2 years ago

Render unto Caesar that which is Caesar's, render unto God that which is God's. I am neither Caesar or God. To forgive there needs to be contrition. There was none. The truck hit the wrong person in this one. *

TechumsahTechumsahalmost 2 years ago

Ending seemed rushed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That's his response? Just run away? Neither of these knotheads should be parents.

vickitvohiovickitvohioalmost 2 years ago

a letter saved his cuck-dom? And by the way, God did punish David. The baby that Bathsheba died.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

Decent take but moved a little too quickly, especially the ending. 4*

Decal_lastDecal_lastalmost 2 years ago

Too dark for me. He was a dick for not confronting her. He ran away. A man without honor.

Decal_lastDecal_lastalmost 2 years ago

Too dark for me. He was a dick for not confronting her. He ran away. A man without honor.

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 2 years ago

Are all woman duplicitous bitches? Writing is ok.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Look, I know the angry accusations of cuckery at the end of this story are tiresome, but there's really too much of it, not improved by the contrivance of that edgy Battle Against Terrorists meant only to lead to that extraordinarily full of shit shrink, himself meant only to advocate the idea that your wife giving her womb to someone else is forgivable if she feels lovey-dovey about it.

rn2711rn2711almost 2 years ago

Too twisted for me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Easy 4, maybe a 5, except for the skipping out without roasting her, maybe publically. So, no 5, no 4.

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
How

How did Kathy know he had signed on with Blackwater.?His letter said he had left the country,nothing more.

Nato_Nato_over 1 year ago

First time I read it, Paul getting a vasectomy bothered me. I re-read after I finished it then It sunk in. Bastards. Burn them all

Nato_

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

didn't like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stupid

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous