Sisterly Love Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First thing I did was cut her hair with scissors to about a half inch in length. Then I soaked her pubic mound with a warm face cloth before applying the shaving gel. Once I felt the gel had softened things up I began shaving all along her upper inner thighs and along each side of her pubic mound. All while being sure to leave a one and a half inch wide by three inch long "landing strip" just above her clitoris. When done I applied more shaving gel before going over the same areas to insure there wasn't a hint of stubble.

Once satisfied with my handy work I took another picture before sharing the before and after with her.

"Oh wow Lacey. You did a beautiful job. And it feels so smooth where it's shaved."

"I assume you like it and don't want me to shave it entirely?"

"It's perfect the way it is. And even if I say so myself, kind of sexy."

"I need to apply some moisturizer to the shaved areas so you won't get itchy or chafed."

Which I did, very lovingly and gently. I probably rubbed her longer than necessary, but as I did I made sure to avoid her clitoris, and not to arouse her in anyway. Even though I did, apparently I wasn't successful as I noticed pussy juice trickling out her vagina, as well as her clitoris become slightly swollen and more reddish. When I looked up, her nipples were fully erect and I was amazed at how long they were. Nearly three quarters of an inch in length. They were so rigid, they looked as though they were about to poke holes in the fine lace material.

"Damn Lacey, I can't think of the last time someone rubbed my pubic area like that. You have an extraordinary touch and way with your hands. I'm almost embarrassed how it affected me."

"No need to be Brenda, and I'm sorry if I did. Maybe I got carried away. But before I put everything away, do you want me to shave around your anus?"

"My anus? I never thought about it. What do you think, is it really necessary?"

"Probably not necessary. More so a nice thing to do, especially since I have everything here. Let's do this, get on your knees with your bum cheeks spread and I'll take a picture. Then you decide."

After I showed her the photo of her anal area..."It is a bit hairy, and I suppose it wouldn't hurt to shave it."

"Consider it done. Stay as you are and it won't take long since there isn't a whole lot of hair to deal with."

It didn't, and after her anal area was shaved clean I marveled at how pretty her bumhole was. Perfectly symmetrical with nearly flawless anal ridges and a nice mocha brown color.

Once again I applied some moisturizer after I was done. Only this time I was extra careful not to get carried away. Although I couldn't avoid my fingernails scrapping over and around her anal ridges as I applied the moisturizer. As I did, I was tempted to "accidentally" slip a finger in her tightly puckered butthole to see what kind of reaction it got, but decided against it.

"Damn Lacey. There you go again with your magical touch...and fingers. You gave me goosebumps this time."

"Sorry Brenda. Purely unintentional, and I'm sure you would have the same effect on me while rubbing moisturizer around my anus."

As with her pussy, I took an "after" photo of her anus and showed it to her.

"What a big difference, but too bad no one will get to see the nice job you did. Thank you."

"You're welcome Brenda. My pleasure. Now it's time to get dressed and head out for a quick lunch, and more importantly, our massage. Whatever we do, we don't want to be late."

---------------

We made it to Paula's Healing Hands massage parlor with ten minutes to spare. Both of us were dressed in knee-high culottes, light pull-over tops and wedge sandals. Even if I say so myself, we both looked pretty good for grandmothers even dressed casually as we were.

While we waited in the reception area for Paula and Rita to finish with customers, I introduced Brenda to Edna the receptionist, and Bill. And neither could believe we were sisters.

As always, Bill was his normal flirtatious self..."While you two don't look anything alike, you both have one thing in common. You look terrific for your age. Actually you look fabulous for any age. My compliments to you both."

His compliment was meant more for Brenda, of which she was somewhat flustered by it and didn't know how to respond. It made me realize how long of a road we had before she began realizing again how attractive and desirable she is, and to get her self-esteem back.

Before either of us had a chance to thank Bill, both Paula and Rita made and appearance. Right after I introduced Paula to Brenda they led us back to the massage rooms. Before we entered them I gave Brenda a big hug and quick kiss and told her to enjoy. While in reality I was keeping my fingers and toes crossed, and praying she would.

As for me, Paula has been my long time masseuse for more than fifteen years. When I first started going to Paula, she was working at a hair salon where she plied her trade in a back room. She eventually decided to open her own business and relocated to a strip mall where she rented some retail space. Over time business boomed so she added a receptionist and Bill and Rita, which is where they first met.

Paula is an attractive woman in her mid 60's and lately has talked about retiring and selling the business to Bill. A tall slim woman about five foot eight, and maybe 110 pounds soaking wet. Big busted too for someone so slim, but unlike my sister, her breasts sag quite a bit. Not sure if it's because she never wears a bra, or the type of brassiere she wears. Either way, her breasts always hang quite low and I've often been tempted to advise her to wear a more uplifting bra.

She's been a masseuse for years, and as a result is very good at what she does. Both Bill and Rita are in their early 60's and between the three of them most of their clientele are older people. Very few customers are young in age. Even though Bill and Rita are very close friends, I would never abandon Paula as my regular masseuse. Although Bill and Rita have given me a massage occasionally, it's usually only when Paula isn't available on my scheduled day.

Paula has always been straight as an arrow when it comes to giving a massage. Same with Bill and Rita. Everything is as it should be since the last thing any of them want is a visit from the local authorities, who wouldn't take kindly to any hanky panky.

As for Paula, while I always get a massage entirely naked, never have her hands strayed to where they shouldn't be. While she always massages my bum, along with the valley between my cheeks, except for an occasional slip of the fingers she never touches or rubs my anus. Same goes for when she does my inner thighs. While she comes to within a whisper of touching my labia or vagina, she's never intentionally done so. As for my breasts, thankfully she doesn't avoid them along with my nipples, and often remarks how big and hard the latter get, which can't be helped.

Once my massage with Paula was done, I waited in the reception area for Brenda. After about twenty minutes I heard her and Rita and when I looked up from the magazine I was reading both had big smiles on their faces and were acting like long lost friends who were just reunited.

As we thanked everyone for our massage and said our goodbyes, Brenda surprised me by giving Rita a big hug and kiss, of which Rita enthusiastically reciprocated. You can't imagine how relieved I was when they did. Seems the special massage went better than I hoped.

Brenda smiled all the way home, but rarely said a thing. Then suddenly she asked..."Aren't you going to ask me about my massage?"

"Yes, but I wanted to wait until we got home first since it's such a short drive, and we're almost there. Once we are, and on the back patio having some wine, I want to hear all about it."

---------------

Once we settled in on chaise lounges on the back patio with our wine, being Lambrusco for yours truly and Pinot Grigio for my sister, I informed her I was ready to hear about her massage..."And don't dare leave anything out. I want every last detail."

"I'll try not to Lacey, but I'm kind of embarrassed about some of the things which transpired. Not regarding Rita, or anything she did, but how I acted. So please bear with me. Plus I don't know where to start."

"Start from the very beginning when you first entered the massage room."

"Makes sense, and when we did I was pleasantly surprised by how nice it was. Plus I loved the low lighting, scented candles and relaxing music playing from hidden speakers. If you could call it music. It was mostly pleasant sounds of nature such as falling rain, a babbling brook and waves crashing on the beach. When I commented on it, Rita said it was a CD Walter gave her. Rita then showed me the small alcove where I could undress and leave my clothes. She told me after I did to get on the table face down as she would start with my backside. When I asked if I should leave my bra and/or panties on, she said only if you want to. Otherwise she preferred me completely naked. She advised me there was a towel on the table I could use to cover my bum if it made me feel better if I removed my panties. Then she left, but not before saying she'd be back in five minutes, which should give me plenty of time to undress and get comfortable."

"So did you leave your bra and panties on?"

"I thought about it. As I mentioned yesterday, I've never had a massage before. It's something I never thought about or had an urge to do, so I wasn't sure if I'd be comfortable entirely naked. In hindsight I'm glad you decided on Rita for my first massage instead of Bill. Since Rita preferred me completely naked it's what I did. And after I was on the table I decided the hell with even using the towel to cover my bum."

After taking a sip of wine, she continued..."Wasn't a minute after I was on the table I heard a knock on the door before Rita entered. She first mentioned she was glad to see me totally nude as it would make things a lot easier for her, and a lot more enjoyable for me. I wasn't sure what she meant by more enjoyable, but I didn't give it much thought. Then she asked If I ever had a massage before and when I told her no, she was surprised and said I was in for a real treat. The next thing I knew she put a round pillow under my legs just above the ankles and spread them slightly apart. When she did, I could feel a rush of cool air on my labia. She then retrieved a plastic squeeze bottle from a bowl of what I assumed was warm water and applied some oil to her hands before massaging the soles of my feet. When I asked her what kind of oil she used, she said sesame. Claimed it was simply the best for a therapeutic massage with a host of beneficial properties."

"I figured Rita be pleased to find you minus the bra and panties. Even more so with you deciding to forego covering your bum with the towel. Now please continue."

"After she massaged my feet she worked on my calves next before doing my thighs. As soon as she started on my thighs it's when I realized how much I was enjoying my first massage...and she was just getting started. I'm sure I don't have to tell you how a pair of hands massaging your thighs can affect you. In my case I began squirming ever so slightly and could feel myself getting wet. Especially since her fingers lightly grazed my labia as she did the inside of my thighs. And it wasn't because she was being lackadaisical. I sensed she knew exactly what she was doing, and the effect it would have. But I wasn't about to complain since it felt so good. As nice as when you rubbed the moisturizer on my pubic mound."

"I hear you about when your thighs get massaged. Especially since it's one of my erogenous zones. I can't tell you how much I like them kissed and licked. But that's a conversation for another time. Keep going please."

"Just when I was hoping Rita would never stop doing my thighs, she did. After which she spread my legs even more, and enough so I felt the cooler room air on my anus. Figuring it was fully exposed I was thankful we decided to shave it earlier. Rita then applied oil to my bum cheeks before massaging each one separately for about five minutes, which caused me to start squirming again. I don't know about you Lacey, but there's nothing I like more than someone rubbing my ass, and she was doing it to perfection. When I thought it couldn't get any better she started massaging the area between my bum cheeks while paying particular attention to my anus. That's when the light bulb went off about you requesting a 'special' massage."

"I hope you didn't panic and put a stop to it."

"No way was I going to stop her. Except for you earlier in the day, I couldn't remember the last time someone made me feel as good. Been so long. Hard part was grappling with the fact in both cases it was someone of the same sex arousing me in ways I haven't been for a while. First you and now Rita, who I met only just yesterday. To say I had mixed feelings would be an understatement. Finally I said to myself I was going to do exactly as you said...go with the flow and enjoy it."

"I'm glad you did. What happened next?"

"As she continued to massage my anus and anal valley it was the first time since I asked her earlier about the massage oil that she said something. Until then she hadn't. She asked point blank if I was enjoying her rubbing my anus. Since I was, I told her yes...and very much so. Even though I was reluctant to admit it. After I did she ran her fingers over and around it more intently. It was feeling so good I spread my legs even more, which must have prompted her to do something I never expected. After feeling more oil applied to my anus she inserted the tip of a finger and began swirling it around my anal canal. When she did it caused me to moan. Actually it was more of a sigh than a moan. Hearing me sigh, Rita asked if she was hurting me. Absolutely not I told her...just the opposite. Actually, I was pleasantly surprised how good her finger felt in my anus and the way she manipulated it. I even found myself slowly raising my ass as a way to encourage her to insert it deeper. Unfortunately, she wasn't taking the hint. Then hard as I tried not to...I orgasmed. Fortunately it wasn't a full blown orgasm, but more of an intense spasm you sometimes get just before climaxing. Seeing I did, Rita inserted a second finger and plunged them deep in my anus as she could. When she did, it induced a huge flow of vaginal fluids to shoot out my vagina. So suddenly, and with such force, it sounded and felt like a water balloon bursting. I thought I was embarrassed before when I told her how much I was enjoying her swirling her finger in my bumhole, but it paled in comparison for cumming the way I did. I couldn't apologize fast enough."

"What did Rita say?"

"She simply said there was no reason to apologize, or to be embarrassed for cumming. Actually, she would've been disappointed if I held back. She then told me to relax and enjoy the afterglow while she massaged my neck, shoulders and upper back. But not before she got a small towel to clean the mess I made. Afterwards, and between the relaxed feeling you get after cumming, and her massaging me, I dozed off. I don't know for how long, but the next thing I knew Rita was asking me to roll over on my back. As soon as I did she remarked how pretty my pussy looked with the cute 'coiffure' as she called it."

"What did you say?"

"I told her you did it for me just this morning. Which didn't seem to surprise her as she thought it looked like your 'artistic' work."

"She was just trying to be funny. Now continue about the massage."

"As when on my stomach, she put the small round pillow under my ankles before spreading my legs and massaging my feet again while paying particular attention to my toes. As she did, she remarked how pretty they were. Pretty as yours she said. Then she proceeded to massage my lower legs before doing my thighs. And once again she made it a point to rub her fingers along my labia. I thought for sure after she was done with my thighs she would do my pelvic areas and pubic mound, but much to my disappointment she didn't. Instead, she did my hands and arms one at a time before doing my neck and shoulders again. Just when I thought the massage might be over she began massaging my breasts. And as she was she remarked on how firm they were."

"Relatively speaking they still are so she was just being honest. Now keep going."

"Needless to say with her massaging my breasts, my nipples became hard and erect as they ever get. When they were she commented on how huge my nipples were. Claimed they were the longest nipples she's ever seen up close and personal. Let alone touch and feel. Which she didn't hesitate to pull both gently one after the other skyward with a thumb and forefinger repeatedly. It was almost like she was trying to make them longer. Felt incredible the way she did it. After doing my tits and nipples she moved down to my abdomen and pubic mound. First she did my tummy, and very gently, before moving to my pubic mound and pelvic areas. As she massaged them, and like you, she commented on how big my clitoris was. Which in all likelihood was bigger than when you saw it because of the effect she had on me when pulling on my nipples, and now massaging my pubic mound. I told her about how you also commented on it when you shaved me and she stated she'd have been surprised if I hadn't."

"Let's be honest, there aren't many women with a clitoris as big as yours Brenda. Not that there's anything odd about it. Actually, I'd love to have one as big. I can only imagine what it feels like when someone sucks it."

"Like you said earlier Lacey, about someone kissing and licking your inner thighs, we'll save it for another time. Now let me finish with what happened after Rita commented on my clitoris."

"Please do, although I already have a pretty good idea."

"At that point there wasn't a part of me Rita hadn't massaged so I figured she was about done. But she surprised me a second time. It's when I felt a finger glide across the tip of my clitoris. She gently dragged the entire length of an oily finger over it, and as she did it felt like it was electrified. Sent tingles up and down my legs and all through my abdomen. I was amazed how it affected me and told her so. She looked at me and in an almost apologetic way said she couldn't resist since it was the most irresistible clit she'd ever seen and asked if I'd like her to continue stroking it. I couldn't say please do fast enough. I'd have been crazy to ask her to stop it felt so damn good. Which she did, and repeatedly back and forth parallel with my body. Needless to say, I could feel my clit become engorged more than it already was. When I looked down at it, it was poking out as proud as could be. It was so big and swollen it throbbed, but in a nice way. Gradually her back and forth motion became a bit faster along with her applying more pressure by using two fingers. At that point I was gripping the sides of the massage table as if I was riding a roller coaster to keep myself from moaning. I was afraid if I did, someone might hear me."

At that point I asked Brenda to stop so I could calm down..."You tell a great story Brenda. I'm even getting wet from the way you're describing things."

After a short pause, I told her to continue with what I'm sure was going to be a great finale.

"It was...at least for me. And probably in some ways for Rita too. As she continued to finger my clit, and more frantically, I arched my back so high my ass had to be a foot off the table. Feeling I was about to orgasm I wisely thought to use the small pillow under my head to cover my face. And just in time as an explosive climax hit me like a runaway freight train. When it did I shook all over as one spasm after another ripped through my body while I screeched like a banshee into the pillow. I don't know what I would have done without it as it would have been impossible not to scream my orgasm was so intense. Then I did something I've never done...I squirted. It wasn't a normal gush of vaginal fluids, but a steady stream which shot out all over the massage table. I was stupefied by it at first and thought I lost control of my bladder. It was one of the most intense orgasms I ever had squirting like I did. Felt incredible. I almost cried it felt so good. Rita knew instantly what happened...'Oh wow, you're a squirter. How neat is that.'"