Sisterly Love Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Once I stopped squirting my ass plopped back down on the table and after my breathing returned to normal I apologized to Rita. Not for my orgasm and shooting pussy juice all over the table, but for encouraging her to masturbate me like she did."

"You didn't?"

"I certainly did. I was disappointed with myself. I felt like I used her to attain some long needed sexual relief. Guilt complex for sure, which happens often after I orgasm from masturbating, and which I'm finding myself doing more often. Being the masturbating part. But Rita couldn't have been nicer. She took full responsibility and thought it might have been best if we talked about what to expect beforehand instead of after the massage. She couldn't have been more compassionate and understanding. I won't go into everything we said, but by the time we were done we were almost giddy with each other. Afterwards I felt a thousand times better. We even kissed, and passionately. I never experienced kissing another woman the way we did and it was incredible. I enjoyed it way more than with any man I ever kissed. After we did, and while it might not have been appropriate, I said I hoped she'd let me return the favor one day. She smiled first before saying it would be her pleasure. Before I forget, she's one terrific person. I can very well understand why you think so highly of her."

"That explains why you acted like two long lost friends when I first saw you after your massage. And I feel bad about not explaining in more detail what a special massage might entail when you asked. Sorry about that. I'll know better next time."

"I think if you told me, I would have opted out. In hindsight, it was the right thing to do. After it was all said and done, it was an incredible experience. The way things transpired couldn't have been more perfect for someone like me."

"Like you? Meaning what?"

"If you forget the incredible things Rita did and the way I went off like a rocket, if I had an inkling beforehand she might finger my anus, or clit, I would have been appalled. The worst I thought was going to happen when you requested a special massage was Rita massaging my tits and ass. I figured if she did it would be no big deal and I might enjoy it since besides you this morning it's been so long since anyone has touched me in either place. Even if by a woman I hardly knew, but trusted because of her relationship with you. While I've fantasized about having sex with another woman since my divorce, I've kept it to myself thinking it was wrong. Or I was losing it for even thinking about it. Not that I have anything against lesbians, but I couldn't understand how someone who always thought of themself as a strict heterosexual would entertain having sex with someone of the same gender. Never gave much thought to the possibility of it being a case of being bi-curious. Am I making any sense?"

"Very much so...at least to me. Now I have a confession to make, of which I'm sure Rita will forgive me for not talking to her first based on what transpired. Remember you asking about Rita and I. Well, we've been intimate together, and numerous times, which classifies us as being bi-sexual as they come. As a matter of fact, and like you, she's the first person to ever make me squirt. As for Rita, she squirts more often than not. So I know how you felt when you did for the first time...it's pretty incredible. Unlike any orgasm you ever had. But don't get me wrong, sex with Walter is better than it's ever been. Exceptional actually. It's just there are some things which are more enjoyable with another woman."

"You've got that right. The orgasm I had with Rita was more intense and explosive as any I've ever had. She knew all the right buttons to push, and when and how to push them. But how come you never told me about you being bi-sexual?"

It was an easy question to answer..."For some reason you and I, in spite being as close as we are, never talked about our sex lives, or sex in general. Not sure why, other than I always got the impression it was something you didn't want to talk about. You made me feel it was too personal and wouldn't be comfortable discussing it."

"You're right, but only because my sex life with my two ex-husbands was mostly a disaster. It might also be why I've been fantasizing about having sex with another woman, but unfortunately haven't been able to bring myself to accept or explore. Let alone talk about it with anyone. Especially you since I was concerned what your reaction might be. Staying with you has helped me to see things a bit differently, and I've been here only a few days. I'm amazed how you've opened my eyes so fast. Plus I feel way more comfortable talking to you about things I never could before. Or would have in the past. I can't tell you how much it's relieved some pent-up anxiety. Not forgetting how the awesome orgasm I had with Rita alleviated some of the sexual frustration I have from always having to masturbate to get some relief. And how I'd feel about having sex with another woman. Speaking of Rita, I have one other question concerning you and her. Does Walter know?"

"I figured you were going to ask, and since we're baring our souls with each other, maybe there are some other things I should share with you. Although I'm not quite sure if I should. Might be more information than you'd like to know. Now while I don't mean to be a big tease, and probably shouldn't have even mentioned anything, now is not the time since according to my watch Walter will be home any minute."

No sooner did I finish, I heard the door leading to the garage close, which meant Walter was home and long past time for me to get dinner ready.