Sisterly Love Pt. 02

Story Info
A new lease on life for my one and only sister.
8.6k words
4.66
22k
19

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue:

The following is obviously a continuation of Sisterly Love, of which I highly recommend reading first as an introduction. And as I mentioned in the prologue to Sisterly Love, this will be a long series by the time I finish documenting everything. So please bear with it. Thank you.

As always, comments are welcome as long as they are constructive.

---------------

When we arrived at the house I showed Brenda her room and where everything was she would need during her stay. I also helped her unpack, but there wasn't much to it since all she had was a single carry-on suitcase. As I did, a long slim velvet pouch with a draw-string caught my eye.

Brenda turned red when I saw it. She most likely forgot she packed it.

Seeing she did..."There's no reason to be embarrassed Brenda. There isn't a woman alive that doesn't have at least one. As for me, I have a whole drawer full of toys, and I'd never travel anywhere without one. Just in case, remind me to show you where we keep the spare batteries. Even better, and so you don't have a 'Houston, we have a problem' moment in the middle of the night, I'll give you some extra batteries to keep here in your room."

"You're a character Lacey. But I am embarrassed, especially at my age."

"You're age? You're barely a year older than me. Besides, what makes you think you're too old to masturbate and still enjoy an orgasm? Speaking of which, I remember the last time we masturbated together. Do you? We were both nearing 20 years of age and sat on the bed naked facing each other as we masturbated.

"I nearly forgot all about it. You've obviously got a better memory than I do Lacey."

"Not really. The reason I remember it so well was because of how envious I was of your big boobies as we called them. Mine weren't fully developed yet. A late bloomer compared to you. But even when they were, they weren't anything like yours. I'm still envious, although not as much, and I think it's the reason you got all the boys back then."

She laughed..."You might be right since back then sex mostly entailed someone getting a cheap feel of your breasts through your blouse in a movie theater."

"I know I'm right, but enough reminiscing for now. Walter will be home soon so it's time to get dinner ready. And while I am, why don't you take a shower to freshen up. I'll get you some clothes to put on afterwards."

The real reason I remembered the last time so well was because of the urge I had to feel her lovely breasts. And her mine. It was the first time I had an inkling I was attracted to the same sex. And in spite of us masturbating together a few times, we were never intimate. Unlike some sisters, we never experimented sexually with each other.

Walter likes a few beers before dinner so while I finished getting it ready he and Brenda chit chatted on the back patio as he did. During dinner he asked what was on our schedule for the next few days.

"First and foremost is a shopping spree. And I want to introduce Brenda to my two dearest friends. Rita and Lois. A massage for Brenda is most definitely going to be on the schedule as well as a manicure and pedicure. Which Lois will do, and Rita the massage, unless you prefer a man Brenda. If so, I can get you in with Bill, who's Rita's better half."

"I'll leave it up to you Lacey A massage is something I never indulged in so I wouldn't know if I'd be more comfortable with a man or a woman. Probably another woman would be my guess."

"Rita would be my preference also, so consider it done."

---------------

The next morning I called Rita and asked her to meet me at the Electric Percolator so I could introduce her to my sister. Afterwards, the plan was to go shopping for a new wardrobe for Brenda.

When we arrived at the coffee shop Rita was already seated at a corner table. As we approached her she stood to greet us. Mainly me with her usual big embracing hug with both arms wrapped around me and a big kiss on the lips. Stupidly, I never thought to mention anything beforehand about how we normally greet each other. Obviously she never gave it a second thought either, or figured with Brenda being my one and only sister she knew everything about me there was to know. Too late, and I did notice Brenda's eyes widened at the way Rita greeted me. And I her since the last thing I would ever do is be standoffish to her. Justifiably or not.

As luck would have it, just as I was introducing Brenda to Rita, Nancy walks in the coffee shop. When she saw us she came over and gave both Rita and I a big hug and kiss. Not as passionately as Rita, but enough so it caused my sister's eyes to open wide again.

After a quick introduction, Nancy had to leave since she was on a "coffee run" from work. Off she went to get in line to order some to go, which left Rita, Brenda and I to talk. And thankfully it was Rita's brother-in-law Rodger's day off, who is a barista at the Electric Percolator. Otherwise he'd most likely have given Rita and I a big "warm" welcome also, and I would have even more explaining to do.

After another barista took our order and served our cappuccinos I asked Rita when she could squeeze Brenda in for a massage. I mentioned I wanted it to be a "special" one since she's under a lot of stress, which I didn't elaborate on for Brenda's sake.

"Being a special massage, it'll take a little more than the usual hour. Coincidentally I have back to back hours open early tomorrow afternoon due to two cancellations. How will that work?"

"Since it's Friday, it'll be perfect since my weekly massage with Paula is tomorrow afternoon. It'll save me two trips."

After we chatted for a half hour or so, Rita had to get back to the massage parlor. Brenda and I headed for the nearest mall for some serious clothes shopping. Actually it's the only mall for 60 miles, but has some decent stores in spite of its rural location. Plus there are a number of half-way nice women's boutiques scattered around town in smaller strip malls. Maybe not as fashionable or sophisticated as the ones Brenda shops in the Boston area, but trendy enough.

During the drive to the mall Brenda asked me what a special massage was.

"You'll find out soon enough. And don't panic or anything as Rita gives it to you. She's my dearest and closest friend and the nicest person in the world and would never do anything to offend you. Rita's very perceptive and she'll know exactly what to do based on your reaction, or not to do so you won't feel uncomfortable in anyway. If you are, don't be afraid to let her know. Or to let her know what's feeling particularly good. Otherwise simply go with the flow and enjoy. I promise you'll feel like a different person afterwards."

"I like Rita. She seems like a special person and I can easily understand why she's one of your best friends. I can't imagine she'd make me feel uncomfortable, or I with her in any situation."

Actually it was a bit risky on my part asking Rita to give Brenda a "special" massage. Up till now, it's something she only does for her sister Teresa and me, and only occasionally. If my hunch was right, Brenda would go with the flow as I put it, and not be sorry she did.

Once we arrived at the mall, Brenda and I hit every store which sold women's clothing and apparel. I must have critiqued a hundred items and outfits she tried on. We also shopped for shoes and some lingerie. Of the latter she bought mainly basic bras and panties, although some were a bit provocative, which was a good sign. She bought so many things we had to make several trips to the car to unload what was getting impossible to carry.

When she thought she was done I told her she forgot one thing, being a bathing suit or two. Mainly to wear while using our hot tub, and possibly if and when we visited Bill's place in the country since he has a pool. I told her Walter and I normally never wear anything in the hot tub, but I didn't think she was ready for that.

After she picked out a half dozen suits to try she asked me to join her in the changing room to give my opinion on them. No way was she going to model them out in the store as she did with the clothing she bought.

As soon as we were she didn't hesitate to strip down naked before trying on the first bathing suit. After she was, I couldn't help but admire how terrific she looked, and told her so.

"Thank you Lacey. And Father Time has been kind to me in some ways. Although the law of gravity has taken its toll on a couple things."

Now would be a good time to describe my sister. First off, if you didn't know better you would never realize Brenda and I were sisters since we don't look anything alike, or have much in common except for a few minor things. Brenda is two inches taller than I at five foot seven and weighs a bit more at around 135 pounds. Some of the extra weight is in her breasts since she's an easy 38D, maybe a double D, compared to 36C for yours truly. But like me, she has big nipples and areola, of which the latter are about two inches in diameter, and along with her nipples are a warm soft brown color versus mine being more pinkish in tone. And in spite of the law of gravity remark, there's very little sag to her tits in spite of how full they are. Although they aren't as upright and firm as they used to be.

Brenda's hair is dark brown and shoulder length versus mine being dirty blonde and cut short. And unlike me, she has a hairy pubic mound. Nice bum, but less firmer than mine, although the same size. Beautiful facial features, way prettier than me, with a nose Shannon Bream would be envious of. And green eyes like Rita and my husband Walter. One of the few things we have in common is we both have full lips. Very "kissable" lips as they're sometimes described. Or pleasing to look at wrapped around a cock as Walter has told me numerous times. Another is we both have pretty feet and coincidentally wear the same shoe size...7AA. As for skin complexion, while I'm very fair, Brenda is more olive in skin tone as you might expect with our father being of Italian descent. Not sure what happened to me, other than I take after our mother who was of English descent, although she wasn't as fair as me. Then again, maybe the "milkman" had something to do with it.

Since Walter asked about her bumhole, I tried to get a good look at it, but wasn't very successful. Although I did get a glimpse of it several times as she bent over to put on and remove different bathing suits. And from what I could see, he'd be pleased to know it looked to be as pretty as mine. Except with a bit more hair around it, of which mine is all but hairless. Even so, I wasn't planning to share it with him. What goes on in the changing room, stays in the changing room. Besides, it would be one less thing for his imagination to run wild about.

Between the two of us, we finally whittled it down to two suits. One being a one piece solid black suit with a deep v-shaped front, which afforded a nice view of her ample cleavage. The back was entirely open down to just above the valley between her bum cheeks. So low, the dimples on her lower back were visible. It fitted her bum perfectly and made it look nice and firm. Plus the sides came down just to the top of her hips and gave the impression her legs were a lot longer than they were.

The other suit was pink polka dot high-waisted bikini, but in reality it was a cross between a bikini and a two piece suit. The top was skimpy, but not as much as the word bikini implies, although her breasts were more openly displayed than in the one piece suit. And in spite of the bottom being high-waisted her pretty navel was still visible. Both were winners, but the one piece suit was my favorite since she looked stunning in it.

The only problem was, she needed to do some serious trimming of her pubic hair before wearing either in public, which was obvious to her also.

"Looks like I'll need to shave my pussy Lacey. Something I've never been good at. Would you mind helping me with it."

"Not at all if you want me too. But I don't feel you'll need to shave it entirely to wear either suit. Unless you want to."

"We'll start with you just trimming it, then go from there."

Brenda gave the term shopping spree a whole new meaning. I can't imagine how much she spent, but she could well afford it. Most of the clothes were casual, except for a couple of dresses in case we went out to dinner. She also bought an assortment of nightwear, of which some were a bit risque, undergarments, some of them were a bit naughty also, and more shoes and footwear than I felt she needed.

During the drive home the inevitable happened. She mentioned something about the way Rita and I greeted each other.

"Correct me if I'm wrong Lacey, but the way you and Rita hugged and kissed, you

seem way more than just good friends."

The thought of her eventually mentioning something was going through my mind all afternoon while we shopped. Problem was, I wasn't sure how to respond. I could lie and make up some phony excuse such as it's just how Hoosiers are. Or I could simply be honest about things, which unfortunately would only lead to more questions. The last option was to simply be evasive.

I chose a combination of the last two since I didn't want to outright lie to my one and only sister.

"Let me answer by just saying there's a lot more to the relationship between Rita and I than I might have indicated. But without her consent, I wouldn't dare say or share more at this point. Which I'm sure you can appreciate."

"Yes I can Lacey. I was wondering how you were going to avoid what I think is the obvious. But for now I'll take the hint and leave well enough alone. Besides, it gives me something to think about. Not in a bad way, so there's no need to worry. And I've been meaning to talk to you relative to the same subject so don't think I'm going to let a sleeping dog lie."

"I'm sure you won't Brenda, but let's save it for another day."

---------------

The next morning, Brenda slept in. When she finally made an appearance around 9:00AM she was dressed in a women's baby-doll pajamas with a cami top. Light blue in color and moderately sheer. But sheer enough so it didn't hide any of her assets. As for me, since I usually sleep nude I had on a very short light robe, which wasn't revealing in anyway unless I bent over.

I first made us a cappuccino before we sat at the kitchen table for a morning chat. Unfortunately we didn't talk long before her cell phone chimed. It was one of her daughters. After a short conversation assuring her daughter she was doing fine and couldn't be better she hung up. Wasn't five minutes later when a second daughter called. Similar conversation, which lasted only a few minutes.

Finally I said something..."I didn't say anything yesterday, but it seemed like your daughters called a dozen times while we were shopping. Plus they called again last night as we watched TV. I don't know about you, but I couldn't deal with it. Especially since it seems they're not about to ease up. I know you're their mother and love you dearly, but there's no way it can continue with you trying to get your life sorted out. Besides, it's not as though you're staying with a complete stranger. Either you need to say something or I will."

"Even if I did say something they wouldn't listen. No matter what I say, it goes in one ear and out the other. They seem to think they know what's best and are a lot smarter than me. Maybe you should talk to them. They'd listen to you."

"I'll be happy to."

Which I immediately did using Brenda's cell phone so they'd be sure to answer. One after the other, I told them nicely to stop calling their mother so often so she could get her act together. And to call once a week at most except in an emergency. Even less would be nice. If they didn't, I was going to be forced to block them on her phone. Eventually all three agreed to limit their calls, but grudgingly. And no doubt I was no longer their favorite aunt.

"Now that it's done, why don't you take your morning shower."

"Thank you Lacey, I really appreciate you doing it for me. And after I shower maybe it would be a good time for you to trim or shave my pussy."

"Good idea since the weekend is almost upon us and we'll most likely be using the hot tub. When you're done with your shower meet in my bedroom where most everything I need is handy."

After I took a shower and was blow drying my hair in the master bathroom I had the feeling someone was watching me. When I looked over my shoulder I saw my sister standing in the doorway wearing only a sheer lace bra she bought during her shopping spree, and a towel wrapped around her waist. As for the bra, her breasts looked fantastic in it and left nothing to the imagination.

"I hope your not offended by me watching you. Actually I wasn't watching as much as admiring you. When I said on the drive from the airport you look five years younger, little did I realize how much younger you look naked. You're backside looks simply terrific. I'm in awe how firm your ass is, and your legs and thighs are so fit and trim too. What's your secret?"

While I continued drying my hair..."There you go again with what's my secret. But in this case I might have one. Bike riding, which I often do, and which you and I are going to start doing daily this weekend. Weather permitting. Plus I can't tell you how many miles I walk when out and about photographing wildlife."

Since my hair was all but dry I turned towards her and when she had a full frontal view..."What a surprise. You never told me you shave your pussy."

"Actually I don't. If you look close, you'll see I have hair. It's just very light and sparse. At first glance you could very well think I shave it, but I don't. Although I have on a rare occasion. Same with my armpits." Of which I raised an arm so she could see one. "While it might looked shaved, I haven't done them for months. I have so little hair there, and it's so light, you would never know I haven't."

She took a closer look..."Well I'll be darned. You do have hair, just not much of it. Barely any at all. I wish I could be so lucky."

"Enough about me. It's time to do something with your pubic hair. You need to get on the bed with your bum on the edge, and use the pillows to rest your head. Remove the towel so you can put it under you to catch the hair I remove so it won't get on the bedspread.

As she did, I got everything I needed. A bowl of warm water, scissors, shaving gel, a razor with new blades, and some moisturizer. After pulling up a chair to sit on..."Now spread your legs wide so it'll be easier for me to work on you."

But before I started I got my iPhone to take a picture of her pubic mound.

"What are you taking a picture for?"

"For a before and after comparison."

Once I took the picture I ran my fingers through her pubic hair..."While you have a lot of hair, it's fine in texture. Almost silky. It will make things a lot easier when it comes time to shave you, and it's less likely you'll have problems with hair pimples developing."

I also couldn't help notice how big her clitoris was. Even though it wasn't aroused it was still poking out beyond her clitoral hood. And she had very long labia. Almost as long as my friend Lois.

"What are you looking at Lacey?"

"I couldn't help but notice how big your clitoris is, and your long labia. They're..."

Fortunately I caught myself before saying they were almost as long as Lois's.

"They're what?

"I was just going to say they're a lot longer than mine, as well as I can't imagine how big your clitoris would be when aroused."

"I never thought my labia were unusually long, but maybe they are. As for my clitoris, yes it does get quite big. Doesn't yours?"

"It gets bigger, but only about as big as yours is not aroused. Now I need to get busy with things so we'll have time for a light lunch before our massage."