Sisterly Love Pt. 04

Story Info
A new lease on life for my one and only sister.
5.4k words
4.56
15.1k
11

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue:

The following is obviously a continuation of Sisterly Love Pt. 3, of which I recommend reading first as an introduction, or at least the least few paragraphs at a minimum. And as I mentioned in the prologue to Sisterly Love, this will be a long series by the time I finish documenting everything. So please bear with it. Thank you.

And while I have the opportunity, I'd like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy & Healthy New Year.

As always, comments are welcome as long as they are constructive.

——————————————————————————————————————

The next morning I slept later than usual since I didn't fall asleep until the wee hours of the morning. When I finally made my way to the kitchen after freshening up a bit to look presentable, Walter was just leaving to get donuts. Right after he left my sister made an appearance.

"Good morning Lacey, and how was your night?"

The way she asked surprised me. As though nothing happened last night. While I didn't expect her to say anything first thing in the morning relative to seeing Walter and I having sex, I got the impression she wasn't going to mention anything at all.

She looked terrific too for first thing in the morning. She obviously already showered since her hair was still wet and applied her make-up, although she wasn't dressed except for a short loose fitting flimsy robe. And from what I could tell, she wasn't wearing anything underneath it.

"Decent Brenda, and would you like a cappuccino as I was just going to make myself a cup?"

"I would love some, but you need to teach me how to use the espresso machine so I can make it when you're not available, or busy."

"Be glad to. Why don't you watch as I make the espresso and froth for our cappuccinos. The tricky part is the froth so pay close attention."

As she did, I couldn't help notice how nice she smelled..."You smell fabulous. You got a date or something?"

"Very funny. You know it isn't impossible. I don't know many people here yet and the few I do are mostly other women."

"That's true, and we need to do something about it."

"No need to rush since I'm still in the process of getting my head wrapped around things. Although since I've been staying with you, and the time we've spent together, has done wonders for me. You should've been a psychoanalyst the way you have me thinking differently, and how you opened my eyes to a lot of things. It's like a whole new world unfolding before me. I feel liberated in some ways. Make sense?"

"Yes it does, and I'm pleased to hear you staying with us is having the desired effect relative to the reason you are. At least as far as getting your life sorted out. Let's hope it continues in the right direction, although I can't imagine it shouldn't."

"I can't either at this point, and I can't tell you how much more I appreciate you than I already did. I wish everyone had a sister like you. By the way, where's Walter?"

"He went for some fresh donuts as he does most Sunday mornings, and should be back shortly. Why?"

"There's something I want to talk to you about, but it's probably best to wait until later."

Seems like I might have been wrong thinking she wasn't going to mention anything about last night. Or else she had something else she wanted to talk about, but obviously not in front of Walter.

"Fresh donuts sounds wonderful, and a bike ride afterwards would be perfect to get rid of the unwanted calories."

Just then Walter walked in the kitchen with a box of donuts and the Sunday paper.

"Perfect timing Walter. Brenda and I just made cappuccinos for ourselves. And I hope you got a couple honey crullers for me, and one or two for Brenda?"

"I always do Lacey, and yes I did get a few extra in case Brenda likes them. By the way Brenda, you look terrific for first thing in the morning. I love the wet hair look with it combed back."

"Thank you Walter, and I feel terrific since I've been staying with you and Lacey. Although my sister deserves most of the credit since she's been nursing me back from the depressed state I was in."

"I'm sure she has. She's pretty remarkable in many ways. I can't tell you..."

I never let him finish before butting in..."That's enough Walter. You two are beginning to make me nauseous. Let's have at the donuts, and as we are let's be sure to talk about anything but me."

After we consumed nearly all the donuts, I took a quick shower and once Brenda and I were ready for our bike ride I asked Walter if he wanted to join us.

"You obviously forget I have a carshow to go to. Besides, I'd be afraid to get in an accident riding behind you two in your tight fitting bike riding shorts."

I did forget about the carshow, which he mentioned something earlier in the week. Walter has a 1958 Corvette, which he shows occasionally, but not as much as he used to. And I used to attend the carshows with him until I started getting bored.

After he gathered up his things and left, Brenda and I went for our bike ride. We stopped at the same park as yesterday for a rest for Brenda's sake, although she wasn't nearly as tired.

As we were I asked..."So what did you want to talk to me about that you couldn't in front of Walter?"

"I have a confession to make. At first I wasn't going to say anything, but after you've been so frank and honest with me about things, I'd feel guilty if I didn't. And I'm pretty ashamed of myself because of what I'm about to tell you."

After she took a deep breath..."I saw you and Walter having sex last night. Actually I watched you have sex. There's a big difference."

Of which she put a lot of emphasis on the word watched.

I paused before responding as I assessed how I should. But it was a short pause since it was an easy decision. Since she was being honest with me, which I'm sure was difficult for her, I intended to be the same with her.

"First of all, thank you for being upfront with me about it. Secondly, there's no reason to be ashamed because I'm not offended or upset you did. Quite the opposite, but I'll explain why later. For now I'm curious as to how it came about you did. And what you saw. But before you tell me, I want to assure you I'm not angry or upset."

"I can't tell you how relieved I am you're not. Surprised maybe, but so very thankful. As for how it happened, after I went to bed last night I developed a splitting headache. When I checked the medicine cabinet in my bathroom for something to take I found a bottle of Excedrin, but it was empty. Then I checked the medicine cabinet in the half bath between the kitchen and the TV room and there wasn't anything for a headache. I looked down the hall towards your room and saw the lights on and heard voices so I figured you were still awake. Or in bed watching television. It didn't appear you were asleep yet so I thought I'd ask you for something since I know you get a bad headache occasionally. When I was a few feet from the door I had second thoughts as it went quiet in your room except for a strange sound. Unfortunately, my curiosity about the unusual sound got the better of me so while being quiet as I could I peeked around the door frame and it's when I saw you and Walter on the bed in the mirror on the wall."

Even though I already knew the answer..."What were we doing?"

"I don't know how to put it delicately so I'll be candid. While on top of Walter facing in the direction of the mirror you were sucking his penis. And rather noisily, which explained the strange noise I heard. I know what you're thinking. At that point I should have quietly gone back to my room, but didn't. I was captivated by the way you were going down on his penis."

"You can call it a cock if you want. Even a dick or prick, or anything else you like. Something about the word penis I never cared for. Too clinical maybe."

"Thank you, I will, and if I may be so blunt, you are quite the cock sucker. And I'm sure Walter is very appreciative of it. I became fixated watching you. So much so I didn't realize at first with the view I had in the mirror Walter's face was buried in your crotch. Pretty incredible the way you two were going at each other, but more so you since I had a better view of you and your oral skills."

"Thank you for the compliment, although I'm sure it's not your intent. And it's something I never thought I'd hear from my one and only sister. Actually I never expected my sister would ever see me suck cock."

"Neither did I, and you can imagine how surprised I was to find you doing just that. The last thing I expected to see when I first peeked into your room was you sucking Walter's cock. Not that I didn't know you do, I just never imagined you were so good at it. It was pretty incredible the way you bobbed up & down on his cock using only your mouth and head. And there was so much saliva oozing out your mouth and down his cock shaft. Which besides you sucking intently as you were explained the reason for the loud noise you made."

"Walter has mentioned more than once about how noisy I am when giving him a blow job. Which he finds very erotic. Claims no one sounds better than I do when sucking cock."

"He's right, and it would probably make for a great audio erotica tape. Now let me continue. At that point I should have returned to my room, but didn't. I was too fascinated and my feet felt like they were glued to the floor. I couldn't have left if I wanted to I was so mesmerized watching you. Then suddenly you stopped sucking Walter's cock and announced you were going to orgasm. And it's when I first realized how big his cock is. Couldn't tell prior to with it partially in your mouth. What a nice size prick he has. So long and with such a big cockhead. You're a lucky girl Lacey, and once I saw it fully erect it was easy to see why you seemed to enjoy sucking it so much."

"You've got the last part right. I do like sucking cock. And very much so. Now please continue, as I'm enjoying your perspective of things."

"At that point you orgasmed. And very intently it seemed. But I was amazed you didn't scream or something. Actually I was perplexed why you didn't. When you didn't, I assumed your orgasm wasn't as intense as I thought."

"It was Brenda. Very much so, but I didn't scream because I was afraid you might hear me in your room. I can get pretty vocal when I have a good orgasm, but the last thing I want is for you to hear me when I do. Although the likelihood you would is pretty slim."

"Makes sense, but I know it isn't easy when you have an intense orgasm. After you did I was sure you were going to finish things by sucking Walter's cock until he cummed, but you didn't. After you two talked you decided to fuck anally, which surprised me. But more on that later. As you were moving around and getting in position I moved back a couple of feet so you wouldn't see me until you settled down. Once I felt you were because of how quiet it got again I looked around the door frame and saw you bent over on your knees at the foot of the bed with Walter behind you. Then it dawned on me you did so you could see yourselves in the mirror better."

"I can't tell you Brenda, how much watching yourself in a mirror, and especially one as big as on the wall, makes sex so much more enjoyable. A visual treat which would spice-up anyone's sex life."

"I believe it since it must be like watching a video of yourself, only in real time. More importantly in my case, it made it possible for me to watch you without exposing myself."

At that point I thought about telling her I saw her, but decided to wait until she finished.

"When I started watching you two again is when Walter bent down and began licking your bumhole. It was pretty easy to see from your facial expressions in the mirror how much you enjoyed it. And it was when I first realized how watching you two like a Peeping Tom was affecting me. I began oozing pussy juice like you wouldn't believe. Out and down my inner thighs all the way to my knees and beyond. I had to wipe myself more than once with my robe, which thankfully was a long terry cloth one or else I would have left a big wet spot on the floor. Then when I thought for sure from the way you looked you were going to orgasm, Walter stopped licking you."

"I was about to orgasm, but Walter seems to sense when I am and often stops just before I do. And so you'll know, he was tongue fucking my asshole at that point. Which if you've never had yours tongued, feels pretty incredible."

"No I haven't. And I'm sure I would from your reaction to it. But for now I can only wish. Back to you and Walter. After he stopped licking you I was flabbergasted to see how easily he was able to insert his cock in your bumhole. Seemed like it didn't take any effort, or you experienced any discomfort or pain. If I didn't know better from you two discussing it beforehand I would have thought he inserted it in your vagina the way you took it so readily in your ass."

"I'll explain more about why later Brenda, but for now, please keep going."

"After Walter started humping your ass it wasn't long before you orgasmed. And very intently too. Never heard or knew someone's cunt could make noises like yours did from having an orgasm when fucked anally. As a matter of fact, I never knew you could orgasm from anal intercourse. It was pretty incredible the way you did. And the way Walter shot his load all over you afterwards. Correct me if I'm wrong, but his dick looked ten inches long as he stroked it and shot his cumload on you."

"Not quite Brenda, while it swells a bit more just before he ejaculates it normally measures a good eight inches when fully erect, which while well short of ten inches is big enough for me."

"Well it looked huge as he shot his load all over you. Speaking of his cumload, it was awesome the way you scooped some off your ass and sucked your fingers clean. At that point with Walter done ejaculating I assumed you were finished for the night and after he got off the bed to get something to clean you I figured it was time to return to my room before either of you saw me. And I couldn't get back fast enough so I could masturbate. After watching you two have some amazing sex I orgasmed in near record time, and squirted like crazy, which left me with a hell of a mess to clean. As for my headache, it mysteriously disappeared at some point while watching you two."

"I can well imagine you having to masturbate afterwards. Tells me a lot in that you enjoyed watching as much as I did knowing you were."

"You mean to tell me you knew all along I was watching you?"

"Yes, but I didn't see you until after Walter started doing me in the ass. Before then, I didn't know you were in the hallway, or how long you'd been there. It also explains why I was so vocal when I orgasmed the second time. There was no need to worry about you hearing me in your bedroom since you were right outside ours."

"I should have realized it when you did. But why didn't you say something when you first saw me? Never mind, I can appreciate and be thankful you didn't. Would have been a fiasco if you did. But what about Walter...did he see me, or did you tell him I watched you?"

"No and no. He never saw you and I never mentioned anything. I think it's best he doesn't know. At least for now, or unless you want him to. To clarify why I didn't when I first saw you, it's partially because it was you, but also because I like being watched while having sex. I'm an exhibitionist for sure, which I won't go into a lot of detail for now. You sharing what you saw is the first time someone ever described their observations about Walter and I having sex. And your description was delightful. Thank you."

"You're welcome, and thank you for not being upset with me, and for not saying anything when you first saw me. Or telling Walter afterwards. Although I now understand why you didn't panic, I doubt I would have acted so calmly. As for informing Walter after the fact, I think it's best he doesn't know. I'm sure it would put us both in an awkward situation if he did."

"I agree."

Then after looking at my watch..."I didn't realize how long we've been talking. It's time to head home so let's put this conversation on hold until later."

——————————————————————————————————————-

After we arrived at the house we had a light lunch during which I asked Brenda what she'd wanted to do for the rest of the afternoon since it was still early.

"Since it's Sunday, let's just relax for the day unless you have something special you'd like to do."

"I'd like to get some sun since I haven't worked on my tan in a while. Not that I tan easily. Burn if I'm not careful. Why don't we sunbathe on the back patio for a couple of hours. Be a good way to relax too."

"The way you say sunbathe, I'm thinking you mean nude?"

"Of course. I'm not a fan of tan lines of any kind."

"Aren't you afraid someone might see you...or us?"

"Hasn't happened yet with the privacy we have."

"What about Walter, when will he be home?"

"Not until early evening by the time the carshow ends and they pass out awards. Around six usually. Sometimes later."

"I'm game then. I can't recall ever sunbathing nude."

After we ate lunch and went to our respective rooms to undress we met on the back patio dressed only in short robes. I made sure to get some wine for us and sunscreen so we wouldn't burn. It was a perfect day for tanning as it was late August so the sun wasn't too intense, plus the temperature was just right in the mid-eighties. Sensing Brenda was waiting for me to disrobe first I quickly did, after which she followed suit. Once she was I told her to lie on the chaise lounge on her stomach and I would apply sunscreen on her, after which she could do me.

I started with her legs first and after doing them moved to her bum, where I applied plenty of sunscreen since the sun doesn't shine there often. As I was, I purposely went about it casually so she wouldn't get aroused in anyway or the impression I was getting "personal".

"Your bum is smooth as a baby's bottom Brenda, and a lot firmer than it looks."

"Thank you Lacey, but I doubt it's firm as yours from what I saw of it the other day."

"You'll get to find out when it comes time to apply sunscreen to mine."

I did her back next, after which I asked her to turn over. Once again I started with her legs, but made sure to do her pretty feet too. Then her pubic mound, pelvis and abdomen, all while being careful not to arouse her. Something which seems easy to do with Brenda. After doing her arms came the hard part being her chest and breasts, which would be impossible not to arouse the latter somewhat. While I tried my best, I wasn't very successful. Her nipples began swelling almost instantly and in a matter of seconds were hard and long. Even her areola were engorged. Between the two they were the most aroused nipples and areola I have ever seen. And much as I tried I couldn't resist fingering her nipples. Albeit not in an overtly sexual way.

"Sorry Brenda, but I couldn't help myself. You have amazing nipples when aroused. Incredible actually. Not forgetting how lovely your breasts are, and firm for your age."

"Thank you Lacey, for yet another compliment. You're doing wonders for my ego. And there's no reason to apologize. Truth be known, I kind of enjoyed the extra attention you gave my tits and nipples. Now if you're done, let me apply some sunscreen on you."

Once on my stomach on the chaise lounge, Brenda started with my legs also. But she spent most of her time on my thighs, particularly on the inner part. Probably because I mentioned once it was one of my erogenous zones. She then moved to my bum, and once again spent more time than necessary applying sunscreen, especially the valley between my bum cheeks.

"If it came to a contest between who's ass is firmer, you'd win hands down Lacey."

12