Sisterly Love Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe Brenda, but not by much. And if you don't mind me asking, why did you apply lotion where the sun don't shine?"

Cute way of asking. Truth be known, I was wondering about your anus and what it looked like. Unfortunately, I couldn't get a good look at it without being obvious. I'm curious because of the way Walter commented on it last night about how lovely it is."

"I forgot about the comment he made, and the fact you overheard it. I guess I'd be curious too. Since you are, be my guest and give me your honest opinion."

I reached back with both hands to spread my bum cheeks so she'd have a good view. After about five seconds, during which Brenda lightly ran the tip of her finger over my anus..."Well?"

"Simply put, Walter was right. It is lovely. You have the bumhole of a twenty year old. Speaking of which, when we talked earlier at the park you said you'd explain how Walter was able to insert his penis in it so easily. Excuse me...cock."

"Let's wait until after you finish applying sunscreen on me since I'm enjoying it so much."

Brenda then did my back after which I turned over and once again she began with my feet and legs before doing my pubic mound and tummy.

"You've got one pretty pussy Lacey, with very fine and nearly bleach blonde hair. Although very little of it. And your labia are long too. Not as long as mine, but close."

Finally she applied sunscreen to my breasts, and once again spent more time than necessary. My nipples as expected reacted the same as hers. And although they get quite big when aroused, they're not nearly as long as hers. About half an inch in length compared to hers at three quarters of an inch.

"Your nipples get long too when aroused Lacey. And if you don't mind, would it be alright if I feel them for a bit?"

"Once again Brenda, be my guest."

Which she did by pulling and tweaking each one for about thirty seconds.

"Not only do they get long, but quite hard too. And it's the first time I've ever felt another woman's nipples. Sorry if I got carried away, but I really enjoyed playing with them. Did you?"

"Yes I did Brenda, so there's no reason to apologize. Now before we get carried away with each other, and be sorry we did, why don't you lie on the chaise lounge to relax and get some sun."

She seemed reluctant, but did. For the next twenty minutes or so we didn't talk much. Just sipped our wine while soaking up the sun as we listened to the birds chirping as they fluttered around feeders near the patio.

Finally Brenda wasn't going to be denied an answer to her question about how easily Walter was able to penetrate my anus..."So are you going to tell me your secret on how you can take Walter's big cock so easily in your bumhole?"

"No secret Brenda. If you have anal sex as often as we do, and as much as we have, your anus becomes very accommodating. Besides, whatever fits in your vagina, will fit in your anus. So the size of his cock isn't an issue. But unlike your vagina, your anus wasn't meant to be penetrated, or have something inserted in it. It's where how often you do makes a difference. If just occasionally, it's most likely going to be somewhat painful or uncomfortable. If only at first. If there's any secret, unlike your vagina your rectum doesn't generate any natural lubrication so you need to make sure you use some kind of lubricant. Even saliva works fine...at least for me."

"It all makes sense Lacey, but the part I don't understand is why you do it anally so often, but more importantly, enjoy it like you do."

"First of all, and while I might be wrong because of the small circle of friends I'm using as an example, most women enjoy anal sex as they get older. Way more than when younger. As for Walter and I, with his long dick, which was more like nine inches when he was a younger man, he would often bang against my cervix when having vaginal intercourse. Hurt like hell when he did and it would put a damper on things in spite of trying his best not to. As a result, we gravitated more towards anal intercourse. And the more we did it, the more I enjoyed it. Wasn't long before I would orgasm regularly from anal. Something I usually don't do from vaginal intercourse unless I stimulate my clitoris simultaneously. As you witnessed last night, my orgasms from anal are pretty intense and for whatever reason, my orgasms emanate deeper in my vagina and are a lot more explosive. Which probably explains why my cunt makes such loud noises when it spasms. Needless to say, I prefer anal intercourse over vaginal. Walter too, who is the best when it comes to anal sex, and which makes a world of difference when someone is doing you in the ass."

"Now that's better Lacey, as far as explaining why you seemed to enjoy it so much. As for Walter, it did appear he was more concerned with you than him. Up until the end when you asked him to fuck you hard and fast he was very methodical the way he humped you in the ass. Watching as he leisurely fucked you with very long and deep strokes caused my asshole to tingle. I was even somewhat jealous it wasn't me he was doing in the ass at the time."

Her last statement made me laugh..."Make sure to remind me never to share that with Walter. And it begs me to ask, do you, or have you ever done it anally, and if so, did you enjoy it?"

"Yes and no. Use to with my first husband Frank, but only grudgingly on my part. I don't have to rehash how much Frank changed after we married...and in more ways than one. Prior to we never had anal sex. Not that I wouldn't have. I even thought about asking to try it anally, but he never seemed interested. He never even touched my asshole, let alone lick it like Walter did yours. Then for some strange reason it's all he wanted to do not long after we married. But when he fucked me anally he was very crude and it hurt like hell. Unlike Walter, he lacked any finesse when it came to anal intercourse. Never any anal foreplay, and quite often he wouldn't even use a lubricant. He'd just stick his dick in my ass and fuck like crazy. Afterwards I'd be sore for days. As for my second husband, we never did it anally. Or much vaginally. After the way Frank treated me sexually I was perfectly happy with my second marriage being all but sexless. Until I wised up about the reason why and about his philandering ways. You know the rest of the story. All of which probably explains why I've been bi-curious ever since."

"Since you've been staying with us, it's been obvious you are. At least to me. Not that there's anything wrong with it. But don't give up on the opposite sex by any means. You just need to find the right person. And as attractive as you are, it shouldn't be a major undertaking. The only problem at our age is finding the right man who isn't already taken or accounted for."

"You've got that right, which I'm well aware of since my second divorce. Any suggestions?"

"Off the top of my head...no, but it might be a waste of time finding you a man while you stay with us since it's temporary. At least at this point. Be a shame for you to meet someone you really like, and him you, then leave in a month or two. Unless you're interested in only casual sex. If that's the case, I'm sure we can manage it without you having to get seriously involved with anyone. In the meantime we need to do something about you having to masturbate as often as I think you do. Not that there's anything wrong with it, even if it's daily."

"It's close, but not quite. What are you proposing?"

"Simply that if you're serious about being bi-curious, and like to explore it further, we can easily solve the need for you to masturbate to get all your sexual relief. But you need to give it some serious thought. The last thing I want is for you to feel I'm trying to talk you into it, which I'm not. What works for me as far as being bi-sexual might not for you so it needs to be your decision, and yours alone before you take the plunge with someone. I know you've been grappling with it for a while, but I don't want you to make an ill-considered decision."

"I've pretty much made up my mind Lacey, but I'll sleep on it for one more night. After I do, I don't expect it to change. The question is, how to go about it the very first time. And with who. It's where I'm going to need some help so you need to be thinking about it."

"I already have Brenda, but if and when is going to be entirely up to you. And trust me when I say, you'll know when the time comes...and with who. Then again, you could always get cold feet at the first opportunity. But I doubt it. Now I think we've talked about it enough for one day and should give it a rest. Let's relax, and talk about anything but."

Which we did, but for the remainder of the day and night Brenda was less talkative than usual. I'm sure she was preoccupied with her feelings and pent-up desires, and pondering one last time what to do about it.

12