All Comments on 'Sisterly Love Pt. 04'

by LaceyDresser

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
jtukeejtukeeover 4 years ago
anticipation

Good build up and tease Lacey. I am ready for the next chapter when you are. Brilliant once again, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Wow what a wife. It’s ok for her sister to see her husband naked but he isn’t can’t see her in the hot tub naked. The usual double standard applies doesn’t it. Men have feelings also and the same option to privacy as women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wonderful Continuation

Great story which I know will lead to much more--- cant wait to read the next one!!

LaceyDresserLaceyDresserover 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks jtukee...

...and it is a lead-in for better things, but unfortunately it won't be published until after the first of the new year.

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 4 years ago
Adding to the story

Lacey, Another wonderful chapter to this story. Brenda and You shared a lot of stuff. She does seem to be Relaxing and Freeing her mind and thoughts. Some “casual” sex with a male partner along with discovering her bi-Sexual side would be good for her. Maybe a friend of Rita and Bill’s would be idea. Thank You and looking forward to reading more chapters of this wonderful story.

LaceyDresserLaceyDresserover 4 years agoAuthor
To OGHMNW...

...thank you, and yes we did discuss a lot of stuff as you call it, which did help Brenda to become more open minded and to explore her bi-sexual curiosity. As for casual heterosexual sex, it was a bit more difficult to arrange. But I don't want to get too far ahead of myself. I just hope you enjoy the next chapter in a long saga of events.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It would have been wonderful to have a sister to be able to talk with and teach/learn things. I always felt I missed out on something incredible but your writing really opens my eyes to things that might have been. Thank you for writing such an open story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLaceyDresser@LaceyDresser
A mature lady that likes to share her late life experiences and fantasies in short erotic or pornographic stories for other mature adults. I hope you follow me as I share our sexual adventures for your reading enjoyment. All of which are based on actual events, although I do t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES