All Comments on 'Sisterly Love Pt. 05'

by LaceyDresser

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
jtukeejtukeeover 4 years ago
another brilliant chapter

Thank you again Lacey for another gripping chapter. I know you may get tired of me repeating myself raving about you and your writing but I continue to live vicariously through your stories. Since I am in a sexless marriage each of your chapters give me massive pleasure and I feel I really know all of the characters in your stories personally. I also enjoy that you keep expanding your "intimate circle". You know I am looking forward to the next chapters whenever your muse allows you to write them. Thank you Thank you Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great chapter

Loved reading this latest installation and how Brenda submitted to the inevitable lesbian experience and ass-play. With the sisters go full out and have a full lesbian sex/incest in the near future, and then have Walter join them to fuck both of their bottoms??!!

Wiz1002

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cross it

Awesome chapter. Cross that bridge, Lacey. Put that bobbin between your lips and cross it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome!

A fantastic series. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you!

Kicker73Kicker73over 4 years ago

I swear this may be one of your best series yet. Keep it going!

LaceyDresserLaceyDresserover 4 years agoAuthor
To jtukee…

...it should be me thanking you for the always kind remarks. It’s very much appreciated. While I wish I could publish my narratives quicker, it’s not possible to get my thoughts and recollection of things written as fast as I’d like. So please bear with it until the next chapter is done. Thank you.

LaceyDresserLaceyDresserover 4 years agoAuthor
To Kicker73…

...thank you for the kind remark on this series. And it does keep going for at least a few more chapters.

LaceyDresserLaceyDresserover 4 years agoAuthor
To Wiz1002…

...thank you for the nice remark, and it remains to be seen if you get your wish. Hopefully you won't be disappointed if you don't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wonderful Continuation!!

My goodness, Brenda is just starting to experience “the other side” and it appears as though she is thoroughly enjoying her newfound life. I can’t wait to read the next chapter.

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 4 years ago
Another Wonderful Chapter

Lacey, Thank You for another Wonderful Hot Erotic chapter to this story. It’s Great to see how Brenda has opened up and accepted her Sexuality. You truly are a wonderful influence on her. It will be interesting to see where her relationship with Teresa goes. Any chance you’ll include her with “all” of your close friends. You do need to consider photographing one of those encounters of her and Teresa or open her eyes to one of “The Group” movies to see her reaction. You can’t keep it a secret forever. She will still love you and likely won’t be judgmental of you and Walter.

LaceyDresserLaceyDresserover 4 years agoAuthor
To OGHMNW...

...thank you for the kind remark, and while I hate to give anyone a heads up on things, Brenda does eventually learn of our little secret as you call it. And in a good way without her being shocked or judgmental in anyway. Quite the opposite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Tense

It would inhance your story if you would look into the verb cum and its past tense and when to use it use. You write very well except when using the term cum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLaceyDresser@LaceyDresser
A mature lady that likes to share her late life experiences and fantasies in short erotic or pornographic stories for other mature adults. I hope you follow me as I share our sexual adventures for your reading enjoyment. All of which are based on actual events, although I do t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES