All Comments on 'Sisterly Love Pt. 06'

by LaceyDresser

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
OGHMNWOGHMNWover 4 years ago
Wonderful Hot Erotic Chapter

Lacey, A Fantastic chapter with Great Dialogue between Brenda and you answering her questions and both being so open and honest. It will be interesting to see how the dinner party goes and who all can make it. It will be exciting to see the reactions of your friends when they met Brenda and how they interact. Thank You and looking forward to reading more chapters of this Wonderful Hot Erotic Experience for Brenda.

LaceyDresserLaceyDresserover 4 years agoAuthor
To OGHMNW...

...thank you, and so you'll know, our get together with our friends proved to be an interesting and more eventful time than I expected. Brenda even surprised me in some ways. I hope you enjoy the narrative when it comes time to publish/post it.

jetoshjetoshover 4 years ago
Looking Forward to More!!

A great start to what I only hope will be more of Brenda's sexual re-awakening.

Excellent chats between the sisters and descriptions of the sex.

Let me know when the next chapter hits these pages!

Sincerely, jetosh

LaceyDresserLaceyDresserover 4 years agoAuthor
To jetosh...

...thank you for the kind remark, and so you'll know the next chapter should appear any day now since I already submitted it for approval to be published.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4ualmost 3 years ago

You continue to raise the bar, the interaction between sisters is great as well as the way they share their thoughts and experiences.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLaceyDresser@LaceyDresser
A mature lady that likes to share her late life experiences and fantasies in short erotic or pornographic stories for other mature adults. I hope you follow me as I share our sexual adventures for your reading enjoyment. All of which are based on actual events, although I do t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES