Sisterly Love Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once Brenda and I were in the kitchen alone she thanked me again for making her orgasm twice.

"Teresa was more responsible than I was Brenda."

"I actually feel you were more responsible for it by making love to my breasts as she was going down on me. Simply incredible the way you did and it affected me like you wouldn't believe because it was you. I doubt I would have orgasmed twice like I did just from Teresa. Now can I ask again why you asked for permission first?"

"Like I said before Brenda, because you're my sister. With Rita, Teresa or Lois I wouldn't have given it a second thought. Siblings aren't suppose to have sex with each other. It's called incest. They even have laws against it. It was even in the back of my mind when I showed you how to use the anal dildo in your ass."

"I know they have laws, but they're mainly intended to prevent the unintended consequences of abnormal offspring. You don't think they passed such laws to prevent two sisters from having sex with each other, do you?"

"Of course not. But I had to ask because I didn't want to do anything which might upset or offend you. And I can't tell you how happy I was when you jumped at the chance for me to play with your tits."

"It was a pretty special moment for me when you did. Brought back memories of when we were younger and masturbated together. Even then I wanted to do more than just sitting facing each other while we fingered our clits and vaginas."

"Funny you should mention it because I wanted to also at the time. Shame it took all these years before we did."

Brenda then put her arms around me, and I her, before we kissed. Not a sisterly kiss, but more of a loving one as two people would after they discover how fond they are of each other. And while we always have been, it was in a way two sisters usually aren't.

After we separated, and returned to the reason we were in the kitchen..."Not to change the subject Brenda, but earlier you mentioned there were a couple of things you'd like to do before the night was over. One was to give Bob a foot-job, which you did. What was the other one?"

"I was afraid you'd ask. I'm a little embarrassed to say Lacey, but since it's you. It's to suck someone's cock. Even more so after I watched you suck Rodger's. I had an almost uncontrollable urge to do so as I did."

"That's it? Here I was thinking you wanted to do something out of the ordinary like when you masturbated Bob with your feet."

"Such as?

"Such as being DPed or taking three cocks at once. But since it's a simple thing like a blow job I'm not going to let the night end until you do. The only problem is the men will probably get in a fist fight over who gets to be the lucky one. Do you want to choose who, or let them fight over it?"

"Very funny Lacey. Obviously no one's going to fight over a blow job. Especially with the rest of you very willing and able ladies available. Besides, it's been a while since I've sucked cock, and I never considered myself very good at it."

"You're underestimating yourself again Brenda. First off, it wouldn't matter to anyone even if it was your very first blow job. Just the thoughts of the most attractive lady in the room sucking their cock would be a dream come true for any of them. It was like when Walter fucked you in the ass. You could see by the way the others looked and acted while watching how envious they were. Not forgetting Walter probably thought he died and went to Heaven. While he's never said anything, I can well imagine he's fantasized more than once about having anal sex with you. Secondly, I'm willing to bet you suck cock with the best of us. I doubt there's a thing you don't do well as far as sex, and if it's something you haven't done before, you'd be a quick learner as you were with giving Bob a foot-job.

"You're great for my ego Lacey. Now what do you suggest?"

"I've got an idea, something we did at one of our other get-togethers. We'll put names in a bowl and let the men draw them. But first I need to make sure Rita, Lois and Teresa are okay with it."

"But there's five of us girls and only four men?"

"I'm going to opt out since I've already sucked two cocks whereas none of you have. Plus it'll give me a chance to get the rest of you all performing blow jobs at the same time on video. But that's only if you don't mind. We often video ourselves and it makes for some great entertainment at a later date, or to share with our other intimate friends who weren't with us at the time."

"If it was anyone but you Lacey, I might. But it'll be fine with me since I know I can trust you. And now that I realize I'm an exhibitionist it'll be pretty neat to see myself on video giving head. Now that I think of it, it would have been nice if you videoed Walter and me ass-fucking."

"I thought about it at the time, but became too engrossed watching you two. Now let me get the other girls so I can explain what I want to do."

After I had all the girls together in the kitchen I explained Brenda's predicament and my plan to resolve it. Everyone was more than agreeable to participate, and thought it was a fun way to bring the night's activities to an end.

When we returned to the family room with the cappuccinos I explained to the men how we decided to end the evening. Needless to say they were thrilled about it. But why wouldn't they be?

Walter was the first to draw a name and it was Lois, which put a big smile on his face. Next was Bill, but he drew Rita's name so he had to put it back in the bowl and draw another one. His second pick was Teresa. Finally it came down to Bob and Rodger as far as who's cock Brenda was going to suck. Rodger then stuck his hand in the bowl and drew Rita, which left Bob by default with Brenda. And by the look on his face he couldn't have been happier. Plus it seems it was his lucky day by first getting a foot-job from Brenda, and now a blow job. I even suggested if I was him I'd stop to get a few lottery tickets on the way back to Lois's apartment since he seemed to be on a roll as far as it being his lucky day.

After who would suck whose cock was decided the girls determined the best way for them to go about it together was with them sitting on the sofa while the men stood in front of them. When I returned from getting the digital camera the girls were all seated around the sofa and the men in front of them. All had fully erect dicks with Lois way ahead of everyone else with Walter's cock already in her mouth.

Obviously it was going to be impossible to video everyone at once, and most of my effort would be focused on Brenda. Who at first took Bob's fully erect cock in-hand and began sucking only his cockhead first, which she did very nicely in my humble opinion. Bob's too it seemed as she sucked it like you would a Tootsie Pop with just her lips and some tongue action. Once she achieved the desired effect from teasing him she released his dick and began to take his cock in her mouth. Slowly and incrementally until a good four inches of his eight inch dick disappeared between her lips. When I assumed it was about as much as she would take she surprised me by taking another inch or two. After which she paused for a second before beginning a steady back and forth head motion all while she firmly held onto his butt.

As for the rest of the girls, they were all bobbing steadily back and forth on the respective cocks in their mouth. Some faster than others, and some deeper. The one who always amazed me with her cock sucking skills was Lois. Who in spite of being the smallest of us ladies was consistently taking a good six to seven inches of Walter's long dong in her mouth on every forward head plunge. Of which she's easily taken all of it in the past. After our mutual friend Cindy, she's the best when it comes to deep throat. Hence the reason Walter was pretty pleased when he drew her name.

As for Rita, she was happily sucking away and taking all of Rodger's five inch dick with relative ease while Teresa was doing the same with Bill's. Albeit a bit more gingerly.

I focused once again back on Brenda, who by now had picked up the pace at which she was bobbing back and forth, and all while sucking very intently. Surprisingly, at least to me, she was repeatedly taking a good six inches of his dick in her mouth. And with very little effort in spite of Bob's cockhead having to be entering her throat on every forward head plunge. Seems my sister severely underrated her cock sucking skills, which Bob seemed to be enjoying immensely from the way he held onto her shoulders while moaning ever so softly.

Between the four girls the room was soon filled with an ongoing chorus of slurping sounds, which was mostly the result of all the saliva spewing from their mouths onto the men's cock shafts. So much in the case of Lois and Brenda, spittle was dripping down their chins and onto the floor. Along with the incessant sucking sounds, and the growing volume of moaning from the men, you would have sworn a porn flick was playing on the TV with the audio turned up high. As for the men moaning, it's always been my observation if whoever's cock is being sucked isn't moaning, they're not getting a very good blow job. Which from the way all of them were, wasn't the case. Quite the opposite.

Since they all had ejaculated at least once it was going to take a little extra work on the girls part before they did again, and it was very unlikely any of them would cum soon, or at the same time. For me it would make it less hectic videoing things since when it comes to a blow job it's a must you record the part when the man cums. Plus with it taking longer than normal for them to cum it gave me time to move around and get some good footage of the girls performing individually. And time to get a few wide angle shots with everyone in the field of view at once. When I viewed the video later it made for a great piece of footage seeing all four sucking cock at the same time. Something I couldn't recall before with any of our other intimate get-togethers.

Finally, and which might have seemed like forever for the girls, the men's moaning, and now loud groaning in some cases, made it easy to surmise they were all close to cumming. Rodger was the first to announce he was after which he dumped his load deep in Rita's mouth as she intently sucked his cock. And which Rita easily swallowed like a pro without losing a drop.

Next was Bill, who asked to cum on Teresa's face. As for me, it would make for a great take so I quickly maneuvered in position with the camera. Just as I did Teresa extracted his cock from her mouth and proceeded to pump it with both hands until his cumload shot out on her face. Not as big a load as he deposited in my mouth earlier, but a good three to four cum streams of which Teresa was careful not to get any in her eyes. Except for the first glob, which splattered on her nose, most of it landed around her mouth. Then for the camera, which she looked directly at, she smeared it around her lips with Bill's cockhead before licking it up with her tongue and swallowing it.

Right after I recorded Teresa's facial, I heard Walter let Lois know he was going to cum. When he did, Lois took a deep breath through her nose before plunging forward until his eight inch dick was entirely buried in her mouth. Walter held her by the back of the head as he unloaded straight into her throat. Not a whole lot, only three or four cum shots from the way he twitched and groaned. After he did Lois backed out about half way and sucked his dick until it was bone dry before letting it slip from her mouth. Walter then leaned over and they both kissed with lots of tongue action, which made for some nice footage.

Last but not least was Bob, of which I couldn't help but wonder what Brenda was going to do when it came time for him to cum. I figured she'd be hesitant about him doing so in her mouth, and unknown to me it was something she already resolved beforehand as she asked Bob to do so on her tits. Apparently Bob couldn't have been happier when she asked. Not that I blame him when considering he couldn't ask for a nicer place to shoot his load than her voluptuous tits. Plus it confirmed my suspicion from the way she squealed when Bob shot his load on her earlier she enjoys a cumload being deposited on her as much as in her.

Fortunately I was able to get in position with the camera just before he did. No sooner than I was he removed his cock from Brenda's mouth and after stroking it a few times pointed it down at her tits and unloaded. As with the others, it wasn't a big load with four cum shots landing on them. Two on each with one wad of cum ending up on a very erect nipple, which made for a great ending for the video. Being me zooming in slowly for a fading close-up of a long strand of creamy white semen dangling from one of Brenda's long nipples.

Once I put the camera aside, I couldn't think of any of our get-togethers that ended in such a grand fashion. And it was about as an eventful day as it ever gets with our group of intimate friends. A truly unforgettable and memorable time thanks mainly to Brenda, who made it very special. Something we would talk about for years to come.

----------------------------

Epilogue:

This is the last part, or chapter, of what turned out to be a much longer series than I anticipated when I first began documenting everything. And while Brenda continued to stay with us longer than initially expected, future narratives will be stand alone stories, or a much shorter series.

12