Sisterly Seduction of Samuel Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very funny, sis.." He said in a flat voice, with a deadpan look on his face.

Zoey just stood up, and grabbed his hand. "Let's go swimming!" she said, and attempted to pulled him up from the blanket. Her brother was much stronger than her, and didn't budge, and she almost fell onto him, but he caught her and supported her as she regained her balance.

Samuel frowned at her, but finally gave in to the inevitable. He nodded at Quentin, stood up, and started walking towards the water with the two of them.

"Okay, sis. Let's get you nice and wet!" He said, with a fake evil chuckle. It was all for show, and they both knew that. Nonetheless, she smiled back at him and gave him a hug. She was plenty wet already.

--- 3 ---

They day at the beach had been a great success. In the end, all three of them had really enjoyed themselves. They spent the entire afternoon swimming and chatting and joking around, and Samuel did seem to be in much better spirits by the end of it. Zoey couldn't stop thinking about how good it felt to be with him, and how amazing his hands had felt on her butt, or how much she had enjoyed rubbing the sunscreen lotion on his skin. And Quentin seemed to be real supporter of the two of them together! She caught him grinning at her more than once, and giving her supportive looks as she played around with Samuel. But the best part of the entire day had been when she noticed her big brother staring at her butt, with lust in his eyes. Knowing she could have that effect on him meant the world to her!

It was well past dinner time when they got back, exhausted but in great spirits. They were greeted with a smile as they entered the living room, their parents huddled up together in front of the television.

"How was your day today, kids?" Their father asked. He didn't turn off the TV though.

"Good! Really fun. You should have come along!" Samuel said. "What have you two been doing?"

"We watched some TV, and I did some crossword puzzles" Their mother explained. "Just a relaxing Sunday. Nice to recharge the batteries before work tomorrow. Oh, dinner is on the stove by the way!"

"Awesome - I am starving!" Samuel replied. The both of them needed to get changed and take a shower, still being in their swimwear, but they were famished, so that could wait.

After they were seated at the table, Samuel looked over at his sister, with a big grin on his face. "Whomever finishes their food firsts gets to shower first!" he said, and immediately started shoveling the spaghetti into his mouth like he hadn't eaten for days.

Zoey looked back at him with an annoyed look. "You're a dork! And you can't eat like that, you know - It's going to make you sick." she scolded.

"But I get to shower first! Suck it, sis!" Samuel said between mouthfuls of pasta. He wasn't slowing down, though - if anything he was eating faster. So she had to rise to the challenge, and started slurping up her own pasta with equal speed. She was not going to let him beat her! They both finished their food in less than 5 minutes, and.. It was almost a tie, because Samuel had started with much more food on his plate than her.

"I won" Samuel insisted. He smiled widely, clearly pleased with himself.

"You didn't!" Zoey complained. "You scooped up the last of your food first, perhaps - but I swallowed the last of mine down before your mouth was completely empty!"

"No way!" Samuel looked a little uncertain all of a sudden. It had been awfully close.

"I think we just call it a tie.." Zoey suggested. "And shower together."

Samuel's eyes went wide. "What? Why would we do that?" he asked, clearly uncomfortable with this idea.

"It is the most fair that way! Don't worry, we'll keep our swimwear on. It won't be weird." Zoey said, looking at him with a pleading look. She had to say what she thought would convince him to agree to it.

"Isn't the shower a bit small for two people..?" he countered, but Zoey shook her head.

"Mom and dad shower together all the time!" she said. It was true - she had seen them go in there together, many many times in fact. They weren't hiding it, either - it was just normal in the family. It seemed like something any healthy couple would do.

"That's different.." he mumbled, sounding annoyed.

"No, it's not." Zoey protested. "I promise it will be fine! And the competition was YOUR idea."

Samuel fell silent for a minute, deep in thought, and then he gave a nod. "Fine. If you insist on showering together, I guess there's no other way. But no funny business, alright sis?" He pointed at her, and looked very serious about that. Zoey nodded quickly, grinning. She wasn't going to do anything he wasn't comfortable with. But she was certainly going to take things as far as she could get away with, and do everything in her power to make her brother horny as hell for her today. She started thinking of ways to make things escalate in there..

Once they were in the bathroom together, things felt surprisingly awkward. Even Zoey felt it. Still wearing their swimwear, Samuel turned the water on, and waited for it to reach the right temperature. Zoey just waited behind him, fidgeting with her fingers. This was it. She was about to shower with her big brother - how could she make the most out of this opportunity?

Once the water was just right, they both stepped under the stream, facing each other. They both stood there silently, looking each other over, both with rather awkward expressions on their faces. They were awfully close. The shower was quite roomy but the spray of water didn't hit every surface, which inadvertently pushed them closer together. Zoey wanted to look away but she just couldn't tear her gaze from his body. Her heart was beating fast, and she could feel her pussy tingling. Samuel looked away first, and reached for the shower gel.

"L-Let me help you with that..?" Zoey said, but her voice was lacking confidence. Surprisingly, Samuel handed it over to her without saying a word, and then stepped aside a bit so that the spray didn't hit him in the face so much. Zoey opened the cap, and squirted a generous amount of gel on her hand. Then, she slowly rubbed it across her brother's chest. She tried to look him in the eyes but he just stared at the mosaic on the wall, avoiding her gaze. Did he find it uncomfortable to have her touching him? She would make it work - it was her duty to help him relax! She knew that his stress about Miranda was making him agitated, and that he must feel strange being this intimate with his own sister, and so she wanted to take some of the burden off his shoulders. It was the least she could do for him, right? She was going to try everything she could think of to please him!

Samuel didn't say a word as she massaged the soap onto him. He simply closed his eyes and.. enjoyed the feeling? Zoey couldn't tell for certain. She worked her way from his chest to his back, rubbing the tight muscles all over. She poured more soap on her hand, and went further down, rubbing his abs and waistline. Samuel let out a little moan.

Zoey had not expected that at all. He was such a quiet guy! She looked at him with wide eyes, and he was looking away, blushing fiercely.

"S-Sorry, sis.. Just a muscle ache, I guess..?" He tried, but Zoey was having none of it. She was here for him, and she was going to make the most of this moment. He was feeling good!

She ran her fingers across his stomach again, and then kneeled down on the floor in front of him, and started to rub his legs. She sat awfully close to him, her gaze fixated on his face, trying to look as cute as possible. Her face couldn't have been more than a foot or so away from his crotch. She had intentionally spilled some soup onto herself, leaving little bubbles in her cleavage. She though he might like that - and she did want him to see the sexy visage, and know that they were there on purpose.

She grabbed the bottle of gel again, and squeezed a good amount out into her hand, but as she kept working on his legs, she could see the outline of his cock through his swim trunks as the clung to his body. Was he starting to get hard? She couldn't be certain, but she was happy to see that her efforts were starting to work on him!

"You're sure you want to keep your swim trunks on? I can wash all of you, you know." Zoey said in her most seductive voice. She ran her hand up and down his thighs, dangerously close to his crotch area.

"I'm positive" Samuel mumbled, still avoiding eye contact. It looked like he had regained his composure, because he finally looked at her, but with an awkward expression on his face. "And I think I'm clean enough, thank you." He said, sounding a little irritated. Zoey's heart skipped a beat - had she done something wrong? Did he feel that weird about showering with her like this? Probably. But she could still win him over.

"Okay, do me next!" she said, and got back on her feet. She handed him the gel again, but kept her distance. Samuel frowned, but poured some of the soap into his own hands, and rubbed them together, to make sure it was properly foamed up.

He looked a bit awkward, as if he didn't know how to handle things, but when Zoey stood in front of him, he went straight to her butt, running his hands up and down her rear. She let out a little sound, very surprised by this sudden course of action, but didn't protest, and just let him get to work. He then ran his hands over the back of her thighs, working his way upwards until he was almost touching her pussy, but then he kept going back down. He repeated that a couple of times, until his hands had worked most of the soap off of her body, and she felt like her body was covered with a slippery wet layer of lather.

"Let me take my bikini off, so you can reach better..?" she pleaded. She wanted to keep up this act, and have him touch her in even more sensitive places.

"That won't be necessary, sis.. You are already covered." He said sternly, and kept doing what he was doing. But his touch was getting softer, and less certain. Was he growing tired? No. She noticed his cock was definitely a bit larger now, his swim wear looking ever tighter. He was likely trying to compose himself so as to not get an erection.

Zoey decided to take the bull by the horns and slipped out of her bikini bottoms before she had the chance to change her mind. Her top followed shortly thereafter. Samuel instantly started to object, but she closed the distance between them and embraced him in a loving hug.

"It's okay, big brother.. It's just me." she said softly. "And you're just washing me. It's fine. Please." She looked up into his eyes, hoping that this would put him at ease, but it seemed like that was the wrong approach, as he averted his gaze, and sighed in frustration. But he didn't push her away. Didn't run out of the shower.

Zoey took that as a good sign. "Can you take your trunks off? Please?" She asked, holding her breath while awaiting his answer. "There might be sand in there that you need to get rid off." Samuel hesitated, but gave in again, and slipped his trunks down his legs, then kicked them to the side. He wasn't erect, but he wasn't flaccid either - he was somewhere in between. That was good enough for Zoey! She was careful not to stare because she didn't want him to feel awkward.

She smiled and stepped towards him again, pressing her soft body against him, feeling the warmth of his naked skin against hers. He was not resisting this time, and allowed her to put her arms around his shoulders and embrace him.

"We can make this as quick as possible if you want.. Or, we can just stand here like this.." she said, as she wrapped her hands around his neck and looked into his eyes. She didn't say what else she was thinking though, because her mind was spinning with naughty thoughts, and she did not want to scare him away.

Samuel looked conflicted, as if he didn't know how to handle the situation anymore. His cock was slowly getting harder though, as they were standing so close to each other. "Let's just get this over with, please."

Zoey bit her lip, then turned around and grabbed a bottle of shampoo. She 'dropped' it on the floor, and bent forward to pick it up, pushing her butt outwards as much as she could in the process. It came into direct contact with her big brother's crotch. Despite the shower running, she thought she could hear him audibly swallow. She took her sweet time picking the bottle up from the floor, all while pushing her ass further up against his crotch area, rubbing her ass cheeks against his hardening cock.

She got back to her feet and handed the bottle of shampoo to him. "Wash my hair for me, please?" She asked in a meek tone, even batting her eyes at him a little, doing her best to make herself look innocent and vulnerable. She knew that he liked taking care of her like that, even if he didn't always show it.

Samuel gave her a hesitant glance, then poured some of the shampoo into his hand. Then, he gently grabbed a lock of her hair and started working the gel into it, as well as massaging her scalp at the same time. He was extra gentle - and his touch felt like a safe harbor in an uncertain sea, and she felt all giddy on the inside. Zoey closed her eyes, enjoying his soft hands running over her scalp. Samuel kept rubbing for much longer than necessary, and yet, he was trying to make this feel less weird and awkward than it had been previously, and she was appreciative of that.

"Let's rinse off my hair?" She said after a while. She couldn't hold it in any longer! She turned around so that her front was facing his, and grabbed his arm, pulling him with her under the stream of water.

Zoey wasn't sure if he was even aware of it, but his cock was resting against her belly, and she felt his pulse through it. His arms were still on her shoulders, and he didn't resist as she pressed herself against him, embracing him again, looking straight into his eyes. She placed a hand on his cheek, and then pulled him into a long and loving kiss. He did not resist - in fact, his mouth opened to welcome hers, and he kissed her back in kind. It made Zoey's heart flutter. Was his resistances finally crumbling down? How much further could she take this?

She just kept kissing him, for longer and longer, and before she knew it, she was letting out soft little moans with every touch of his tongue. It felt so warm and intimate. They were both breathing heavily as they kissed, but he did not stop her, and allowed her tongue to invade his mouth. Her other hand found his cock, which had grown quite large now, and she started to slowly rub his shaft.. But then he jerked away from her, as if he had suddenly come to his senses, and looked at her with an alarmed expression on his face.

"Zoey.. I'm not sure.." He whispered, looking vulnerable all of a sudden, and uncertain. It made Zoey's heart sink. It seemed like he was slipping away from her. But she wasn't going to give up that easily.

"I'm sorry, Samuel.." She said, in a sincere tone. "I won't do it again. You just turn me on so much." She bit her lip, and blushed a little. It was the truth - but the way she had phrased it might have sounded a little wrong. She gave him a moment to process this, but he said nothing, and did not look very willing to continue down this forbidden path. "Come on, let me help you with your hair too!" She said, trying to diffuse the situation, and went back under the shower stream, rinsing off all of the soap in her hair. Then, she stood in front of him again, and poured some gel onto her hands. "I'm sorry - please forgive me for earlier? I didn't mean to.. do that."

Samuel nodded. "I know." He whispered. "It's okay." And he looked at her with an understanding smile on his face. Zoey smiled back at him, relieved, and started to wash his hair for him. Her small but perky breasts bounced seductively as she reached her hands up to his head. She wanted to grab his face and kiss him again, but knew that this wouldn't help her cause at all, so she resisted the temptation. She kept it professional, for now, and made quick work of it. Even though she wanted to take things further, she was extremely happy to share this intimate moment with him, the two of them naked together once more. And kissing him had felt so wonderful. And.. Maybe things weren't hopeless, after all?

They finished rinsing off the last bits of lather from each other, then shut off the water. They stood there for a moment, just looking at each other. Samuel spoke first.

"Thanks for being understanding and patient with me, sis." he said with an awkward tone in his voice. Zoey's heart skipped a beat. This was what she had been waiting to hear! Patient? Didn't that imply that if she was only patient enough, she might be able to take things further and further? Is that how he had meant it? She didn't dare ask.

"I'll be as patient as you need me to be.." she said, instead, and she was rewarded with the smile of the century.

Zoey looked into his eyes. "I love you, Sam." she said softly, and then walked out of the shower to dry herself off. What a wonderful day it had been!

--- 4 ---

Much later that night, when Zoey was already in bed, her phone buzzed. She yawned, and reached out to see who could be texting her so late, and gasped aloud when she saw it was from Samuel.

"Are you awake?" it said. It was a rather simple message, but it filled her with glee. Why was he texting her, when they were in the same house together? This was extremely unusual.

"Yes - What's up?" she replied. She felt like her heart was going to explode out of her chest as she awaited a response. And then she got one!

"Could you come talk to me, please? In my room?" It read. Zoey's mouth was dry all of a sudden. She didn't hesitate to respond though.

"Sure, big brother.. I'll be right there." She bounced out of bed and looked at herself in the mirror. She was wearing pajamas, and although they were cute, they didn't exactly scream sex-appeal. She quickly took them off, and slipped in to a short oversized t-shirt instead, that she sometimes used as a nightgown. It barely covered her butt. And she was wearing nothing underneath. It was perfect!

She quietly walked down the hall to Samuel's bedroom, not wanting to disturb their sleeping parents. She could feel her heart pounding, and her breathing was shallow. Was this it? Would be finally open up to her? Have his way with her? She would let him do whatever he wanted, and she almost turned around to grab the bottle of lubrication from her nightstand, knowing he might ask for her butt - but she decided against it. It had to seem spontaneous and natural. No expectations or forced positions.

Zoey knocked on the door, the same way she always did, by tapping her fingertips against it gently - and then entered without waiting for an answer. She immediately saw the backlight of her brother's cell phone, and realized that he was just lying there in bed, in his boxers and nothing else. He put the phone away when she entered. She closed the door, and - hiding it with her body, so he wouldn't see - turned the key that was always left in the lock. Just in case! She didn't want anyone walking in on them, after all. She then quickly approached the bed, smiling, her excitement growing with every step.

"Hi!" She said, and sat down next to him on the bed, her face not far from his. He had a puzzled expression - one that was hard to read. Zoey couldn't place it, but she instantly got the feeling that this wasn't a very sexual visit, even though he was practically naked. "What did you need?" she asked, a little bit disappointed. She was worried that he was going to say something negative about the day at the beach, or about the shower, but that seemed like an awful way to end such a beautiful day. She hoped he wouldn't.

"Do you remember what you said in the shower today?" Samuel asked.