Sisterly Seduction of Samuel Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Which part?" Zoey asked, although she knew exactly what he was referring to.

Samuel's expression grew softer, and he smiled at her. "About loving me.."

Zoey's heart skipped a beat again. Was he asking her if she really loved him? This wasn't what she had expected when she came over to his room, and she was completely unprepared. Before she could answer, he continued:

"You said the same thing to me last night.." He paused for a moment, looking at her with curious eyes. "And then again today.. And I've been thinking about it. You're my sister - and yet.." he paused. A few seconds passed. "I'm not sure where I stand on all of this, Zoey. You.. You make me feel things I really shouldn't be feeling."

Zoey couldn't speak for a few moments, as she was processing all of this.

"Are you talking about being sexually attracted to me?" she asked bluntly, because she was too curious to contain herself.

Her brother shrugged, and gave a nod, but still didn't say anything else. His eyes seemed a little sad all of a sudden. He seemed a little nervous. This was important, and Zoey had to be honest with him.

"You know, even when we were kids, I was jealous of your girlfriends all the time." She said, and she meant it. "You are the only one I have ever loved. And the older I got, the more the feeling grew, and the more complicated they became. I think it's no secret that I am very sexually attracted to you, big brother - but it's much deeper than that. I really want to make you happy. You're the best person I know."

Samuel gave her a half-smile, still looking at her with those deep and understanding eyes, and she felt like he was seeing through her. Like he knew exactly what she was trying to say. But then he sighed very loudly, and took a deep breath.

"I broke up with Miranda."

Zoey's jaw dropped open. Her primary competition taken out of the picture? It was as if all of the oxygen had been sucked out of the room. She grabbed his hands, and squeezed them tightly. She was afraid to ask what she needed to next, but she didn't have to.

"I don't want to talk about it right now." He whispered. Zoey nodded in understanding. The last thing she wanted to do was make him feel uncomfortable. But her heart was pounding out of her chest. So she went out on a limb.

"You don't need her, Samuel - I will be all you'll ever need. I love you. So much." She looked into his eyes. They seemed to be locked together. Like she couldn't pull away unless he wanted her to. He gave her a long and meaningful look, then spoke again.

"I think I'm starting to realize that.." he whispered, his voice barely audible. "And it scares me."

He let out another big sigh, and shook his head. "Sorry, I shouldn't be burdening you with this.. It's late, and I'm feeling a lot of conflicting emotions." He looked away, seemingly regretting what he had said. "I just thought you'd want to be the first to know. About Miranda."

Zoey smiled at him and placed her hand on his cheek so that she could turn his face towards her. "I do want to hear about it." she said. "And I'll always be there for you." She paused, and bit her lower lip. "... Is there anything I can do to cheer you up?" She asked. Samuel looked into her eyes, and smiled a little.

He looked at her intently. He opened his mouth to speak, then hesitated, and closed it again. But then, as if he had gathered his courage finally, he said:

"If you promise me - and I really do mean PROMISE me - that you won't try anything at all.. Do you want to sleep here tonight? I just want to hold you."

Zoey stared at him with wide eyes. "I.. I promise!" she replied quickly, with a hint of giddiness in her voice. She reached out for his hand and interlaced their fingers. "You won't regret this."

They laid side by side in the dark room for some time, just enjoying being so close to each other. She was resting her head on his chest. He was caressing her bare arms and her back with his fingertips. It was as if he was taking in all of her. It was such a nice feeling. And she couldn't believe she would be spending the night with him, even if it was just cuddling. It felt incredibly intimate. And he had been the one to request it. Was her feelings finally reaching him properly? Could it be that he was starting to feel comfortable around her in a new way, and was slowly opening up to the idea of having a physical relationship with her? This was such a wonderful, surreal moment. But.. She wouldn't have wanted it any other way.

--- END OF CHAPTER 2 ---

Thank you for reading. I took some of the comments from the first chapter to heart, and slightly changed the layout this time around, removing the dash (-) at the start of a new line of dialogue, as well as moved the story in the direction of bringing Zoey and Samuel ever closer. Seems that her seductive tactics are working decently well!

What do you guys think should happen in the next chapter? Is it time for things to escalate to the next level? Should Zoey lose her virginity or should Samuel push her down the path of anal sex instead, that he's seemingly so obsessed with? Leave your wishes in the comment section and I'll give them a serious consideration. Next chapter should be out within a week or so - Maybe less!