All Comments on 'Sisterly Seduction of Samuel Ch. 05'

by Devinter

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
babaloo92babaloo929 months ago

Parents work vacation for 2 weeks. Sam ties her up face down for use.

bluecatz123bluecatz1239 months ago

Another great addition to this series! I like how you are leaning into the anal only aspect of things. Personally I think it would be a mistake to have anyone else join in (mom or Miranda). I think the fact that it's just the two of them makes it seem more taboo. Adding others makes it a bit less special.

Light bondage and pee play in later chapters would be great. Honestly the dirtier the better. I like the balance of having Samuel be dominating and a bit degrading during sex, but more loving in between is a nice balance.

Baldy11Baldy119 months ago

I think Zoey should ask to try some light bdsm inspired by her brothers animalistic way he tends to take her. maybe in a hotel room when parents go out of town for a weekend? Maybe her saying anal slave inspires him to want to try being a don/master? Finally I’d say even though they teased about remaining pussy virgin I think he should take that too to have total dominance over her, but maybe he only fucks her pussy in certain occasions or special times to them?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I think Zoey should test how far she's willing to go, inviting Sam to use her as a urinal. Also, Zoey should begin seducing their mom

DevinterDevinter9 months agoAuthor

I hear you loud and clear. I guess I've got to add a light bondage scene in the nearby future! As for taking her vaginal virginity, I was thinking it could make for a great scene in the final chapter perhaps. But I haven't fully decided yet, and that is intentional, because I want the reader's input to help shape the story! My current goal is to write 10 chapters (minimum) so we're only half-way through the story so far!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I love where you took the anal aspect! I'. Very excited to see you explore it further, Light bdsm would be fun!

I also think a few extra characters might give your main characters more opportunities to grow and develop. Maybe Becca or the ex are added, and they are either introduced to anal-only, or maybe they are kept vaginal-only to keep anal special for the two.

It probably isn't everyone's cup of tea, but if you did add more characters, with Samuel domming them, my bisexual heart would find it super hot if they added a man for him to domm into anal-only.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I love the love they feel for each other and I hope it stays just between them forever. I hate it when stories turn from such pure love to bondage. It just doesn’t seem like the two go together…. Like ‘I love you so much that I’m going to beat you up and treat you like crap, like you mean nothing to me. He can just keep ignoring Miranda until she just fades away and he declares his total commitment forever to his sister and they live happily for the rest of their lives together. I hate it when a set of siblings fall in love at the beginning and someone comes between them later. It just makes me sad because deep in their hearts they know they want to be together. And if in the end of the story they don’t end up together it hurts my heart like I know it hurts theirs.

DtdoodleDtdoodle9 months ago

Their shared love warms my heart. A little BDSM would be ok, but keep it pure. The anal is very hot, but Zoey so craves vaginal sex. No, make that vaginal making love. She wants to feel her cervix being flooded with Sam's warmth.

Frankie1952Frankie19529 months ago

I am enjoying the build up but I think it is time to fill her pussy with cum many times. If they intend to stay together then babies in the near future.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I love the story so much but definitely looking forward for a regular sex which is vaginal penetration but in a much more animalistic it can get. More fucking and the siblings no longer hold themselves from making love in the house. Until they no longer care. Please make sure the love and lust is exclusively between them. Since this is a story about a sister being in love and possessive of her brother. If you include any body else esp a family member in their affair you will destroy the essence of this story and make it really disgusting and disturbingly distasteful. So for people who want a story that inlude other members to join sex with the main characters (mom or dad... Eewww) please look for other stories in litorica that may suit your disturbing taste and leave.

Also, make sure Samuel is a straight guy otherwise it would hurt Zoey because she wants her brother to herself and doesn't want to share him with anyone. Make her possessive but also would be nice if Samuel shows possessiveness too towards Zoey. More fucking please. Make them more desperate for it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

amazing story with good sex

DevinterDevinter9 months agoAuthor

I do not plan to add any other characters to the sex scenes. This is Zoey's and Samuel's story, and I think most readers would prefer a happy conclusion. Still a bit undecided if they should get caught eventually or not. Every good story needs a little drama. Chapter 6 will be out before the end of the week, I reckon! Also, if you like this story, you might also like another story I recently wrote called "My Sweet Melody". It has got some similar themes.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Where's Chapter sex? I mean 6

DevinterDevinter8 months agoAuthor

@Anon - I've been busy lately, working on some other stories, but it's basically done. I just need to edit it slightly and then upload it. I struggled with it, writing no less than four different versions before I was finally satisfied. (Not all to completion.) - Anyways, I promise it'll be uploaded no later than Tuesday, and then it might take a couple of days more to appear on the site. Sorry about the delay!

stockingnutstockingnut6 months ago

Loved it. I thought there might be some pee play since they were outside.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDevinter@Devinter
I am on this website to hone my penmanship and getting better at expressing myself vividly in the English language. I am 34 years old, from Sweden. What I write about does not necessarily reflect my real-life preferences, fetishes, desires, or even fantasies. A large amount o...