Sisterly Seduction of Samuel Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course I do. It's part of who you are. I love every little bit of it." The way he said it made her heart skip a beat. He then took her by the hand, bringing it to his face, and placed a little kiss on it. It felt kind of romantic, but then he ruined that by saying "Plus, I love the way it just accepts my cock.."

"Sam!" she exclaimed, slapping him gently on his arm. He looked amused and unaffected by her hit, but she was blushing a little bit. Maybe she didn't want to admit it right now, but she loved that too. That she, including her butt, just couldn't say no to him.

"Let me inspect the damage back there.." he said after a few moments of silence. They were alone, no-one else around. Zoey was feeling a little nervous at the thought of letting him see her naked body. Again! But she really did want him to look at her, and touch her, and maybe even explore her insides more. So she turned around slowly, getting down on all fours in the wild grass, without much hesitation at all.

"So.. Have you changed your mind about my pussy?" she tried to ask playfully, but it came out serious. Samuel gave her a little slap on her behind, then gently pulled her pants down a bit, and moved away the fabric that covered her openings. Her round peach was exposed to the world now, and she shivered as she felt the cool breeze on her warm flesh. Her clothes were pooled around her lower thighs.

"Do we have to talk about that now..?" Sam said quietly, with his face only inches away from her. Zoey thought he sounded a little bit nervous. He ran one finger up and down her buttcrack, which made her feel hot and tingly inside.

"I guess not.." Zoey bit her lower lip. "B-But.. You know.. We could pick up some condoms on the way home?" she asked hopefully, her voice very suggestive. Samuel was silent for a long time, just staring at her tiny rosebud. Zoey felt herself growing very wet, being exposed to him like this. She felt his breath on her skin.

"Zoey, I.." Samuel was having difficulty finding the right words. He swallowed audibly. "I really prefer your butt.." he said eventually. His fingers kept moving over her skin, from the top of her ass all the way down, spreading her cheeks, digging his fingertips into the fleshy bits. Then he slapped it again, although very gently. "I love fucking your ass, sis.. It's so cute.. Nothing turns me on more. It doesn't look very sore, by the way! But maybe we should still let it rest for the day.."

"I see.." Zoey mumbled. She didn't know exactly how to process that. Part of her felt kind of disappointed, but also happy that she could arouse her older brother so much. It was an odd combination of emotions. She wanted him to feel good, and she loved it too, so.. She wasn't that sad.

"Your pussy is just perfect too, though.." Sam added, his voice getting lower. "It's so beautiful. You're so sexy, sis. So hot. So sweet. And you're mine, Zoey. My little sister, and my girlfriend. All mine." The way he said those words, with such desire and longing in his voice, sent shivers all over her body. He was her big brother, but he was also her lover, boyfriend, and her world. Her lower region was aching for his touch now, so she wiggled her ass a little bit in the hope of encouraging him to keep touching her.

"I'm sorry if you think that's weird, Zoey.." He sighed. But then he started kissing her butt cheeks, and it sent a shiver through her entire body.

"W-Wait, I'm so sweaty.." she said, feeling guilty that her body would make it difficult for him to enjoy his exploration. Samuel continued regardless, kissing her repeatedly all across her behind, then letting his tongue travel across her backside, all the way down her round peachy cheeks. She let out a soft gasp. It felt so dirty, so forbidden, but so right as well. He was kissing her in such a naughty place! Zoey's body tensed up.

"Your little butt entrance is just adorable.. It does look a tiny bit puffy, though. I think I need to kiss it, to make it better!" Samuel stated, before burying his face between her ass cheeks. He let his tongue run all over her tender flesh, exploring every last inch of it. Zoey let out a moan, and started squirming in place. His tongue felt ticklish there, but he was being so gentle with her tiny opening that she couldn't help but to enjoy it too. A lot.

"Y-You really like my butt that much?" she asked with an unsteady breath. Her pussy was tingling, but the need to get it touched was nothing compared to the overwhelming desire to please her brother. He paused for a second.

"Oh sis.. I absolutely love it.." he answered, his voice almost inaudible. His lips caressed her anus gently. "Please let me keep playing with it forever.." The way he said those words was full of desire. Zoey felt tingly inside. And he rarely asked her for anything - especially not with a 'please' thrown in.

"Of course.. Whatever you want.." she said gleefully, feeling very excited now. And she really meant that. Her brother's anal addiction was a bit odd to her, but she was eager to please him. She wondered if he'd only use her butt for the rest of his life, leaving her a virgin forever? Would her pussy never get penetrated? She was surprised at her own reaction to the thought. That was so kinky that it was.. Turning her on!? The idea of being his anal sex slave made her feel warm and fluttery inside. Zoey was really losing her mind! It must be the kisses and the licking, she thought.

With his tongue exploring every bit of her ass, and Zoey softly moaning, they suddenly heard a branch snap! They froze for a second, not knowing what was happening. The sound hadn't come from near them, at least. She immediately got scared. They couldn't get caught here like this! Her heart was beating very fast. What should she do? They had to hide!

Samuel, who had been lost in a lustful daze of ass-eating, suddenly got up quickly, while Zoey hastily pulled up her pants. They sat back down by the tree, and stared towards the direction of the sound, the both of them with fear plastered across their faces, looking guilty as heck.

The leaves rustled loudly and.. A deer stepped out. It was a beautiful doe, looking majestic as she stood there, in all her glory. She had big ears, and was hickory brown with lighter tones on her underside and legs, and covered in small white dots. She lifted her head, her eyes locked on the two humans. She didn't seem to be afraid. At all. Maybe because they were keeping so still.

Zoey felt her heart melt, and she started smiling at the beautiful creature. Her smile was returned with the soft eyes of a graceful beast. After a long silence, the doe turned and disappeared into the woodlands. The siblings could not stop staring into the trees until she was gone completely.

"Wow.." Samuel said. "That was the second best thing I've seen all day.." he continued. Zoey smiled widely. He then pulled her in for an embrace. It felt like they had experienced something quite beautiful together. He took a deep breath. "Listen, Zoey.. If it's important to you that we.. That I.. Explore your pussy too, then let's get some condoms on the way back like you suggested." Her heart leapt.

"R-Really? You would do that for me?"

"Yeah, of course.. I want you to be happy," he admitted, in his most loving tone of voice. "You mean a lot to me.." Samuel placed a soft kiss on her cheek, and tightened his hold around her.

"Mmmmh.." Zoey nuzzled her face into his chest. "That's very sweet of you.." she started, feeling truly appreciative of her brother's love and affection. "But.. Wouldn't it be kind of hot if.. If I stayed a virgin forever and you only used my bottom?" Her voice was barely a whisper and she could scarcely believe her own words. It felt so sexy to say it. So naughty, but so right at the same time. It was a little humiliating, to be sure, but very erotic. And she sensed it was what her brother wanted.

"That is very kinky.." he said quietly. "Very kinky.." He sounded more turned on than she had ever heard him sound before. Zoey could tell. "Forever, you say? That's.. Pretty extreme too.." Zoey bit her lower lip, and then grinned in victory. Samuel seemed to contemplate it for a long time, looking into the distance. "I mean.. Oh God, I don't even know how to answer that.." he admitted.

"You'd like that, huh..?" She said teasingly, drawing little circles on his neck with one of her fingertips. "Your little sister, abandoning her pussy forever to be your little anal slave..?" She whispered it into his ear, her voice seductive but quivering, but his response was immediate. He moaned very audibly, and looked surprised by his own reaction, making sure not to make a sound afterwards - but clearly enjoying the mental image of the scenario she had described. She couldn't believe how turned on he looked. It was as if her words alone would bring him to a climax.

"Oh my.. How does that make you feel, Sam?" she asked innocently. "Does that turn you on? The thought of me doing that for you..?"

"It does.." he admitted quietly. "More than anything." His voice sounded hoarse. "I don't think I can ever stop being obsessed with your butt, Zoey.." His breathing was labored. She noticed the huge bulge in the front of his pants, which made her own sex tingle and twitch in anticipation.

Zoey kissed him softly, on the neck, the lips, the cheek. Her fingers explored the soft hair on the back of his neck. It felt good. They just held each other like this for a while, feeling each other's warmth, while the kisses and cuddles continued. She wanted to take things further, and so did he, but he seemed to be so stunned by what she had suggested that he had lost his usual dominant demeanor temporarily.

"Let me help you with this.." Zoey said, and rubbed his crotch. She unzipped his pants, freed his aching cock from its prison of clothing, and then - under a tree, in the middle of the woods, half-way up the mountain side, with wildlife around - she put his throbbing spear into her mouth, and began to gently suck on it. Her big brother's manliness was hot, and delicious, and hard as forged steel. Her saliva quickly covered it. He let out a loud groan. She continued her work, licking it, sucking it, taking it as deep as possible without gagging. She still wasn't the best at this, but she was a quick learner. She even placed a couple of kisses on his balls, even though they were hairy, which tickled her nose.

"Sis.. That feels so fucking good.." he whispered, while his fingers twirled around in her long hair. She kept working his rod for a while longer, and then looked up into his eyes. Zoey gave him a mischievous smile, making sure to keep eye contact with him while she let her tongue dance across his tip. He looked as if he was in heaven, and Zoey felt her own heartbeat beat like a drum in her ears. She was crazy aroused herself, seeing the effect she managed to have on her older brother.

Without even thinking about it, she pulled her own pants back down a bit, and began to touch herself as she kept sucking. But she didn't play with her pussy. Her hands were aiming straight for her anus. It was then that she realized that she had not masturbated at all since her naughty adventures with her brother had begun. She had not felt the need to.

Zoey moaned into her brother's cock as she pressed a finger into herself. She kept licking, and sucking on his manhood, trying to give him as much pleasure as she could. Sam shifted his position, reaching out with one hand so he could caress her naked buttcheek gently. The other he kept in her hair, and gripped onto it firmly. His cock hardened more as he did, and he began thrusting his hips slowly upwards.

"Are you playing with your butt by yourself..?" he asked, while looking down at her intently, making her blush. She couldn't answer him, because her mouth was currently occupied with his dick. So she nodded slightly, with his tip in her mouth. "That is so fucking hot.." He continued to thrust slowly, in and out of her wet cavern. "I'm getting really close, sis.."

"Mmmmhhhmmm.." She moaned loudly, with his cock buried deep inside her mouth. His hands were moving all around her body now, groping, stroking, touching every inch of her. He seemed unable to sit still. She could feel his balls tense up as she fondled them with her unoccupied hand, the other still sliding a finger in and out of her behind.

"I'm going to cum.." Samuel almost hissed through gritted teeth. "I love yooou.." He let out a soft moan, and his whole body shuddered. Zoey quickly pulled him out of her mouth, aiming his cock towards her face. It twitched and jerked as he shot his semen onto her cheeks, face, hair - it was like a wild beast spraying his seed into the air! Zoey looked at him as he climaxed, her face full of his love-juices, her finger still thrusting into her own butthole.

"Ohh.. Wow, Sam.. It's so hot, your cum is everywhere on me.." she said, and she meant it. The feel of his warm sticky fluid all over her body only made her even hornier. She felt as if she would explode! Samuel kept holding onto her hair, though it seemed more as an attempt to keep himself steady, while leaning against the tree behind him. She lapped out the juices that kept leaking out of him, and played with it in her mouth for a proper taste.

"I'm sorry.." he mumbled after a while.. "I came all over you.."

Zoey sat up, and stuck the finger that she had been using to pleasure her butt with into her mouth seductively, making sure that he was looking. His eyes went wide and a smile spread across his face. "I wanted you to.." she said after a while, with her voice quivering. She pushed some of the semen splattered across her face into her mouth, to clean herself up a little bit, but there really was a lot of it, and some had gotten in her hair and on her clothes. And yet, as embarrassing as that was going to be on the way back home, she felt immensely satisfied. It was as if she could take pleasure in pleasing Samuel - as if his pleasure was hers as well. She felt so connected to him. So in love.

Eventually, they pulled themselves together, and found some napkins in the backpack. Samuel did his best to clean his little sister up a little bit. Some evidence of their naughty experience was not easily erased, however, and she hoped that nobody would notice. "I'll put the sweater back on when we get closer to town.." she said shyly. "Hide the stains underneath it.."

"Good idea.." Samuel seemed so happy. It made her heart beat faster. "That really was one of the hottest things I've ever experienced.." She loved hearing that.

Eventually, they set course back down the hiking trail, hand in hand, sending love looks to each other and smiling. Zoey felt like she was in heaven, with her big brother by her side. Eventually, he asked her:

"Did you really mean what you said earlier, or was that just.. In the heat of passion?" He sounded curious.

She giggled. "Which part?" She knew exactly what he meant, but she wanted to hear him say it.

"About.. You know.. The anal-only-virgin-forever-thing?"

She stopped and looked into his eyes. "Uh-Huh. I meant it." Her cheeks were bright red but the look on his face was so full of love and arousal that Zoey felt extremely giddy inside. All her life, she had wanted to be able to turn him on. To please him. To be irresistable to him. And whilst she had managed to excite him before, this seemed to be on a whole other level. It felt like she had discovered his ultimate secret fantasy, and it seemed she was holding the key to unlocking it. It filled her with warmth. She would do anything to fulfill her older brother's deepest desires.

"Oh my God.." He smiled broadly, his face covered in a slight blush as well. "Okay then.. Let's try it! I won't be mad at you if you change your mind later though" he continued. Zoey knew that was true - he would still accept her for who she was. That was a comforting thought.

It made her feel good knowing that, and she could tell that it made him happy too. It was very special to him that she would do this for him. "Thank you for saying that, Sam.." she beamed at him. "Probably won't though. Change my mind, I mean. It feels like I was made for you, and I would do anything to be the best possible girlfriend.."

He squeezed her hand tightly, and the two kept walking along the trail, their hearts full of love and happiness. "Thank you.." he said after a long while. Zoey didn't respond. Not verbally. She just smiled, and dreamed of what their future together would look like.

--- END OF CHAPTER 5 ---

Thank you for reading. It seemed that most of the readers of the previous chapter was really preferring the anal aspect, so I leaned into it quite heavily here. If I went too far with it, please do let me know. Reversing this decision could make for an interesting plot point, after all. I also hope that the anonymous commenter is pleased with Samuel's chest hair! It is now canon!

What would you like to see next? I take the story in a direction heavily influenced by you - the reader. Should Miranda show up at their doorstep? Should their mother notice the stains on Zoey's clothes? Do things still need to get dirtier? I'm tempted to write a scene with light bondage, but time will tell. Open to just about any suggestions, and there will be no kink-shaming from me, so go wild in the comments!

Also, please don't forget to leave a rating if you enjoyed this chapter, and I'd love some constructive criticism if you didn't. Thank you!

12