All Comments on 'Sisterly Seduction of Samuel Ch. 06'

by Devinter

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
bluecatz123bluecatz1238 months ago

Another amazing chapter, thank you for incorporating this kink! I enjoyed how you added the dirty anal subtly, but kept it impactful and kinky. It sounds like she enjoyed it; maybe they can explore it a bit more next chapter...

Stormwalker10027Stormwalker100278 months ago

great chapter! More like this one! Maybe he could get her a collar/choker or piercing to show that she belongs to him to make her feel more at ease.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

i liked the slight BDSM but would prefer if you did it slightly less often. 5 stars regardless

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great series of short stories! Please keep Zoey a virgin. There are so few anal only authors on this site. Fans of vaginal penetration may well satisfy their needs with many other stories by other authors. Always looking forward to reading your new stories. It would be very hot to add Zoey's desire to experience the pleasure of vaginal sex to the stories, but out of love for her brother, she will always insist on using only her mouth and ass.

English is not my first language, I apologize for any errors in the text.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDevinter@Devinter
I am on this website to hone my penmanship and getting better at expressing myself vividly in the English language. I am 34 years old, from Sweden. What I write about does not necessarily reflect my real-life preferences, fetishes, desires, or even fantasies. A large amount o...