Sisterly Seduction of Samuel Ch. 08

Story Info
Zoey is a pee-drinking pervert for her older brother!
5.8k words
4.5
13.7k
24

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 01/26/2024
Created 07/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Devinter
Devinter
496 Followers

AUTHOR'S NOTE AND A WARNING TO READERS: This story has no vaginal penetration at all because the female main-character Zoey has agreed to embrace an 'anal only' lifestyle in order to satisfy her older brother's kinks. Furthermore, this particular chapter contains 'watersports' - specifically drinking pee. Please read the tags to make sure they don't make you uncomfortable before you decide to proceed.

It is a work of fiction, and all of the characters in the story are above the age of eighteen.

All of my work - including this one - is copyrighted.

I am taking suggestions from my readers as I continue working on this story, so you can leave wishes in the comment section or in PM's to help shape how it all unfolds. This is part 8 out of a planned 10, so we're getting close to the end now.

--- SISTERLY SEDUCTION OF SAMUEL - CHAPTER 8 ---

Living at Quentin's had both advantages and disadvantages for Samuel and Zoey. They knew they couldn't stick around forever, and that they needed to come up with a more permanent solution to their living situation, but their parents - their mother especially - showed no real interest in wanting to meet the siblings half-way. She would bombard them with text messages of unpleasant nature, which got increasingly threatening as the days passed on by. When Samuel asked if they could swing by the house just to collect some of their stuff, they were met with a resounding "Not if you're still together!" - and they had to sneak in when their parents was at work just to collect some more of their clothes.

Despite all of the negatives, it felt wonderful to Zoey to finally have things out in the open. Her secret shame was laid bare, but the fact that they could now do what they wanted - and whenever they desired to - made everything feel so much more bearable. Quentin was clearly curious about the changes in the young lovers' relationship, but didn't feel it was his place to ask too many questions. Instead, he just kept saying that he'd support them no matter what. Zoey was quite surprised by just how good of a friend he was being to Samuel. She knew they were close, of course, but the young man was going out of his way to make sure they felt fully comfortable whilst invading his home, and gave them plenty of time to themselves.

"We should do something nice for Quentin," Samuel said one morning as they lay together - him and his sister - in the bed in the guestroom. She turned over to face him, running her fingers through his messy bedhead hair, giving him a thoughtful look. "A gift or something, perhaps?" Samuel continued, whilst looking up at the ceiling with his hands behind his head.

She nodded lightly. "I think he would appreciate that. He's been very patient with us." She paused for a second. "Any idea what he would like though?"

Samuel shrugged. "I mean, he's a bit of a character.. Hmm.." He thought about it for a moment. "He doesn't like grand gestures. Just something small that shows we're thankful for letting us stay here." He blinked his eyes a few times, then rolled over suddenly, pushing Zoey onto her back and leaning his head down so his lips were an inch away from hers. She felt his breath on her skin, and quickly closed the distance between them, pressing her own mouth against his. Their kiss was soft at first, but quickly became heated, making her heart flutter. The way Samuel looked at her was mesmerizing, his intense stare full of love and desire for her body - which in turn made her want him even more than before. But just as she was getting into the mood, Samuel looked as if he had a eureka moment.

"Oh, I know! We'll get him one bag of each flavour of potato chips, and then we can do a comparison tier list. He loves stuff like that."

"That's not a bad idea.." she murmured. "But what will you get for me?" She batted her eyelashes and placed one hand on his chest, gently playing with his dark chest hair.

Samuel smiled, leaning in to kiss her softly on the forehead. "My love isn't enough?" he said playfully. "What do you want, then?"

Zoey hummed to herself. "For you to push the boundaries of my comfort. In a naughty way," she replied, her cheeks turning flush.

He chuckled, then wrapped his arms around her, rolling over so they were lying side by side again, with Zoey laying her head against his shoulder. Samuel always gave the best hugs. And he didn't just squeeze her, he seemed to envelop her entire body in a way that made her feel as if nothing in the world could hurt her. That was one of the many thousand reasons why she loved her big brother so much. "You got something in mind, don't you? Little pervert.."

Zoey smacked with her lips, but there was a playful sparkle in her eyes. "Well, I need to get my mind off everything that's going on. And, uhm.. Didn't you want to.. You know.. Try peeing on my face?" She winked at him, her cheeks glowing red. "For science, of course."

Samuel let out a soft groan, looking away and shaking his head, clearly caught off guard by Zoey's words. "Wow.. Okay.. You are one naughty little sister." He was smiling, however, and he had to take a deep breath to calm himself down. Zoey could see the arousal in his eyes. Knowing she had that effect on him was one of the best feelings in the world.

"Sooo..?" Zoey asked with an innocent tone, staring at him with those beautiful eyes of hers. "I like when you make me do naughty things. Please do it to me before I lose my nerve?" She looked up at him with a sexy pout, and Sam was finding it very hard to keep his thoughts out of the gutter.

"I thought you were hesitant to try that, sis? It sounds quite gross, don't you think?" he replied teasingly, his eyes alight with a hint of deviousness. "And besides.. I think I've changed my mind about peeing on your face. I'd rather pee in your mouth." He raised an eyebrow suggestively.

Zoey seemed stunned for a second, before her face turned a deeper red in response. "Y-You are too much," she managed to get out between nervous giggles. "That's... No, that's just dirty!" Her voice was a mixture of disbelief and excitement.

Samuel nodded gently. "Mhmm.. And we both know how much you enjoy doing dirty things," he said softly, and then paused. "Buuuut if it's too much for you.." he shrugged his shoulders, letting the sentence hang in the air unfinished.

He felt Zoey press her soft body harder against him. "F-Fine, I'll do it.. But just once, okay?" she whispered seductively, placing her hands on his chest again. Her soft touch - and her words - sent a chill down his spine. "You're making me into such a pervert, Samuel.. Just you wait, you'll regret this one day.." she added, biting her lip, trying to make sense of the warm feeling welling up inside of her.

"Afraid you're going to like it?" he teased.

She shook her head in protest. "No, of course not.." she said softly, but she was clearly struggling with something inside. It took only a few seconds for her to give up, letting out a soft sigh. "Okay, so let's go try it out. And then we can take it off the table forever after that, okay?" A brief hesitation. "I mean, unless you reeeeally enjoy it, because then I'd have to keep doing it for you, wouldn't I?"

Samuel smiled at that. "I'm counting on it," he said in a husky tone, and placed one hand on Zoey's ass, giving one of her cheeks a gentle squeeze. "Hope you're thirsty.."

--- 2 ---

Two minutes later, they found themselves in the bathroom. Zoey kneeled down in the tub, the cold porcelain unpleasant against her legs, wearing nothing but an embarrassed expression - her nipples hard, looking up at Sam. He stood before her, stroking his cock with one hand, ready to relieve himself all over her. Zoey looked nervous - even though she had been the one to suggest a continuation to this little game of his. "M-Maybe this was a bad idea after all?" she tried to back out, sounding worried.

Samuel grinned at her. "No, I think it was a great idea. Now open your mouth. I'm going to give you my golden gift!" He gave her a serious look, making her swallow nervously. Zoey took a deep breath, then let out a soft whimper as he touched her mouth with his penis. Her body tensed up. Samuel took hold of her chin and guided her head, holding his shaft close to her face while he ordered her to open her mouth and keep it open.

"T-This is.. So weird," she mumbled, barely able to speak - but she did as she was told, her heart racing within her. Samuel closed his eyes, his expression focused, trying to relax enough to let it out - and moment later, the first streams of warm urine hit her tongue and filled her mouth. She gasped, quickly closing her lips around the head of his cock before anything could spill, looking at him with an anxious expression. She swallowed once, the liquid being incredibly bitter, then pulled his cock out again, making her older brother pause his stream. "S-Sam.. I-I don't know if I like this? It feels.. Mmmphh!" He pushed his cock back inside, forcing her to swallow another gulp of warm pee that was filling her mouth. Zoey grimaced, but swallowed a second time anyway, closing her eyes as the liquid passed down her throat.

Samuel paused again. "Good girl," he said, his voice low and heavy with desire. "Stay still. I want you to keep your mouth open, just like that. Look up at me. Just think of it as me marking my property," he murmured. She felt her face flush red, and her insides stir at the naughtiness of what they were doing. But she did like that thought. The idea that her brother considered her truly his - that she would do anything he asked - it turned her on. It was making her so wet, she felt her juices running down her legs. "Hmm, you sure like the sound of that, huh?" Samuel smirked at her, leaning forward and grabbing her hair, whilst giving her just enough time to respond.

"Y-Yes.." she whimpered softly. Samuel seemed to be in complete control of her now. To feel so powerless at his feet, and to have him use her this way.. It felt so forbidden. The humiliation and pleasure she experienced mixed together into a strange cocktail of emotions - and as she found herself once again swallowing her brother's hot fluid, she couldn't keep the pleased expression off of her face. Her older brother noticed it immediately.

"You look like you love it, sis," he said, letting out a soft sigh. "Your pretty little face is glowing with a lot more than just shame. I think you actually enjoy it. Don't you?" He pressed his cock deeper into her mouth, making her gag briefly. She nodded with it still in her mouth. Her little mouth filled up with more of the golden liquid, and her stomach churned from the unfamiliar taste - but the way her brother took hold of her hair, and the way he stared into her eyes while she was taking his piss in the most embarrassing of manners - it was making her body feel like it was on fire!

She started to swallow it eagerly, staring into his eyes the whole time. The look of satisfaction - and pride - in Samuel's expression made her head spin. It more than made up for the salty, bitter flavour. She would do anything he asked of her - no matter how weird or perverse the act may be. For every second that passed, she was getting more and more into it.

"How does it taste, sis?" Samuel asked with a gentle, teasing tone, taking another short break.

Zoey hesitated for a second. "It tastes.. Uhm.." She blushed hard at the truth, "I-It tastes so.. Uhh.. Mmmm..." Zoey was struggling to get the words out, but she was not going to lie to him! "Kind of yummy!" she squealed softly. "Knowing it has been inside of your body, coming straight out of your penis, it's.." Her voice trailed off.

Samuel let go of her hair and stroked her cheek affectionately. "... I can feel your heartbeat, Zoey," he said softly. "It's so fast! You want me to keep going, hmm?" He grabbed the base of his shaft, pointing it towards her mouth once more.

Zoey nodded desperately, then opened her mouth. "Please? I'll be good, I promise.." She gasped when the stream hit her tongue again, but quickly closed her lips around the tip, tasting it. It did taste so incredibly bitter, and yet the strange mix of humiliation and pleasure was turning her on more than anything in this world! Closing her eyes, she just enjoyed the experience to the fullest, letting herself get lost in the sensation of Samuel using her.

A few moments passed. She could feel his warm urine pooling in her mouth, and it was difficult to get it down quickly enough, but Zoey didn't want to complain. Instead, she just enjoyed the wonderful moment while she sat there in the tub with a huge smile on her face - savouring the fact that she had chosen the right person to love. Samuel. Her beloved older brother. He would take care of her. Even when things got weird. Even when they made mistakes. Their family would not break them apart. She knew that now. They would never have to fear what others thought of them ever again. Because she loved him more than life itself. And he loved her back in equal measure.

When his stream finally died out, Zoey let out a soft gasp and swallowed the remaining liquid inside her mouth. She opened her eyes and looked up at her older brother with a smile on her face, opening her mouth to show him that she had taken everything he had to give her. Samuel seemed as if he couldn't believe what he was seeing - his jaw slightly dropped, his face flushing red from what they had just done together. He stroked her cheek a second time, then pulled his cock from her lips, letting go of her head as well. "Wow.. Okay.." He cleared his throat. "Just.. Wow." He paused, trying to calm himself down, then turned to look at Zoey. "I guess we both like it weird, huh? You did so good, sis.."

She loved it when he praised her. The verbal confirmation that he felt satisfied with her - it made her feel all warm inside. Or maybe that was just all the pee in her tummy? Her body was covered in goose-bumps from head to toe, and she shivered slightly from the cold air on her naked skin. "I love doing pervy things for you," she said, biting her lip. "And I'll always do them.. A-As long as they make you happy!"

--- 3 ---

The summer weather was briefly interrupted by the rain pouring outside - and Samuel held the umbrella over Zoey, keeping her dry while they walked side by side along the road, with her clinging to his arm. It was just another day, but to her, it felt different - she was spending more time with her older brother than ever before, and they dared to show a bit more affection in public. Ever since they had come out about their relationship to their parents, things had changed between them, making their bond even stronger. She could get away with sneaking kisses and cuddling up against him whenever she wanted - or simply hold his hand. Now she could freely show her love for him, knowing that he reciprocated it, and he didn't seem half as embarrassed about getting caught by someone that they knew as he had previously.

Her heart fluttered at the sight of his beautiful visage. She loved the way he looked at her, the gentle look on his face filled with such pure love. That gorgeous body of his was enough to make her melt any time she got a glimpse at it. And then there was that wonderful glint in his eyes that she adored so much, that made an appearance whenever he was feeling devilish and wanted to find a way to make her blush.

"What are you thinking about?" she inquired, looking up at him with an innocent look. "I feel you're staring at me a little." It was hard not to. Every single day was full of love - and sex. Zoey could count her orgasms per week in double digits. There was no longer any reason to hold back. No more waiting, or hunting for the most opportune of moments!

They tried their best to avoid the puddles forming on the pavement, their shoes making soft splashing sounds with each step they took. "I just can't believe you did that this morning," he murmured, a satisfied look on his face. He turned slightly and glanced over his shoulder to look at her.

"W-Well, I love you, so.. I'd let you do just about anything you'd want!" Zoey felt her cheeks burn with embarrassment. She could still picture the look of surprise on her brother's face when she had eagerly swallowed it all down - now permanently etched into her memory, along with the forbidden taste of his warm pee in her mouth. It had been salty and bitter, but there was something a little appealing about it as well. The taste of something so taboo.

"You're the best girlfriend a man could ask for," Samuel said with a genuine look on his face, giving Zoey a gentle squeeze around her shoulder. "I never want to spend a day without you. Not even for a moment," he added, leaning down to place a soft kiss on Zoey's forehead, then another on her cheek, then one on her lips - the kind that made her toes curl in her shoes. She returned his affection by wrapping her arms around his neck, getting up on tippy-toes while their tongues met. In the distance, thunder was rolling across the skies - crackling through the air like fireworks, echoing in their ears. The pitter-patter of the raindrops against the fabric of the umbrella filled the world around them.

"So.. When I leave for college..?" Zoey asked quietly, hoping that Sam didn't hear the hint of fear and sadness in her voice.

"Shh.." Samuel said, putting a finger to her mouth and gently shushing her. "I told you - I don't know yet what we're going to do." He leaned down to kiss her once again. "But until that moment comes - we live in the present. And I'm not letting you go." They continued walking, and a moment later, Samuel spoke up again. "Besides, I've already started looking for work near your college, so.."

Zoey gasped softly and looked up at him with wide eyes. "Y-You would move there with me?" Her heart was fluttering wildly now. The idea of living together sent a wave of joy through her entire body. "Oh Sam, nothing would make me happier than having you there when I come home from my classes every day." She could feel tears welling up in the corners of her eyes.

He tousled her hair. "Let's hope someone wants to hire me, then.." he said with a soft chuckle.

They continued down the road together, enjoying each other's presence while they walked arm in arm. Eventually, the rain started to fall harder, but luckily they made it to the store just half a minute later - and as soon as they stepped inside, the scent of freshly baked goods filled their nostrils. Non-verbally, Zoey gave her older brother a look that said 'can we get some pastries?' and Samuel responded with saying "We're here for Quentin, remember?" out loud.

They manoeuvred their way over to the snacks aisle, clutching a shopping basket each. Scanning all of the potato chip flavours, Zoey let out a little giggle. "If we get him one of each of these, Quentin's going to get fat!"

"Quentin's built like a giraffe," Samuel commented with a laugh, shaking his head and giving Zoey an amused look. "Seriously, I don't think it's possible for that boy to get fat, even if he tried. We don't need to worry."

"... Would you still like me if I put on weight?" Zoey asked, frowning as she looked at the different chip bags, feeling a little silly for asking such a cliché question.

Samuel just laughed. "I'll love you no matter what, you know that." He leaned in closer to his younger sister, whispering into her ear. "Besides, with all the lovemaking we do, I'm quite certain we're burning plenty of calories!"

She grinned at that. "Burning a few more wouldn't hurt though!"

They ended up with 18 different flavours of potato chips, including some rather obscure ones. Barbeque, vinegar, hot sweet chili, parmesan, red onion, dill and chives, cheddar cheese, bacon, sour-cream and onion, and many more. Satisfied with their haul, they began their journey back towards Quentin's house - only to be caught in an escalating rain storm that seemed determined to drench them completely. The umbrella no longer served as a sufficient shield from the wet wrath of the heavens.

Devinter
Devinter
496 Followers
12