All Comments on 'Sisterly Seduction of Samuel Ch. 08'

by Devinter

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
babaloo92babaloo926 months ago

I liked it. As long as they don't do any scat I'm good.

DevinterDevinter6 months agoAuthor

@Babaloo92 - Good to know. I fear this chapter was already crossing the line for some! There will be no scat in future chapters, I can promise you that.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great chapter! Perfect combination of romance and dirt! Love that Zoey and Samuel not only keep it anal only, but emphasize it in their conversations. I always enjoy the conversations in your stories where the characters play up the "anal only" theme the most. The more often they mention that they will never use pussy again, the hotter the stories get. The pee games added even more spice to the story. Keep it up!

MikeMarineMikeMarine5 months ago

More PEE Please!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I liked the story and loved the pee drinking. That is one of my favorite things, to drink from my girlfriend. Something about it having been in her body and then coming into mine in a warm stream. Like a part of her is becoming a part of me. I love it when she sits on my face and empties her bladder in my mouth. I swallow every bit I can get.

bluecatz123bluecatz1235 months ago

Another great chapter, happy to see you add more. I disagree with the below commenter, I think adding scat would kick this up another couple levels.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Pls do scat next

Fr0war6Fr0war65 months ago

finally, the best story on this site! hopefully we wont have to wait as much as recently ;D

DevinterDevinter5 months agoAuthor

I genuinely didn't expect such a positive reaction to making this chapter extra kinky. But your comments will certainly help me out greatly when writing the next part. To be perfectly honest, the rough draft of this chapter was far more dirty - I toned it down quite a lot. @Fr0war6 - Sorry that the parts haven't been uploaded quite as swiftly recently. Been writing quite a lot of other stories. I hope to finish both Chapter 9 and 10 of both this series and Dawn of Corruption before the end of the year, but time will tell. At the very least, I hope to submit a new story to the site every week or so! @Bluecatz123 - Happy to know you're still following the series! I don't want to do full-on scat but towing the line a little might be possible. Thank you all for the comments!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great to see that this one is still going. Thank god you kept it anal only, that is the best part of the story in my opinion. Great pee play, keep it up, please. Regarding the scat, you already did some light scat in a past chapter when she was blindfolded. I think that would be the ideal amount, nothing too strong, but some dirty ass to mouth (with clear intent on their parts) could be a good compromise between both sides.

Would you be interested in a free use style story? I think your writing could be good on something like this.

DevinterDevinter5 months agoAuthor

@Anon - Yes, I actually had a "dirty ass to mouth" sequence in the original draft of this chapter, but I don't consider that as fully being scat. Perhaps I am in the wrong for that. Something like that could still make it into the next chapter, but I don't want to push things too far - the reason being that some readers who have stuck with this story for month could then be really turned off just before the grand finale. I think that would be a shame. A free use style story? Yeah, I could probably do something with that. I'll add it to my work queue!

Phoenickz_03Phoenickz_035 months ago

I love the dynamic you've got going on! and obviously it's hard to please everyone because personally i enjoy the more gentle side of erotica but alot of others prefer the extreme so I'd say take it in a direction you personally like as it is your content after all

but if you do want my feedback and suggestions regardless I'd love to see mentions of zoey taping up her pussy at one point not permanent chastity or anything just a scene explicitly showing her dedication to being anal only as i love when the pussy denial is specifically drawn attention to and that she likes it too and i also love anal food play stuff but i dont think that'd fit like at all so either way I'd say do what you wanna do cuz this is fantastic

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Oh you've definitely got to make it extremely kinkier. And the hinting at scat for the ATM is pretty damn hot...

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

When do you finally continue :D <3

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Happy to know you're still following the series! I don't want to do full-on scat but towing the line a little might be possible

--> That would be exactly the dream zone

DevinterDevinter5 months agoAuthor

@Anonymous - Happy you're all being vocal with your wishes. That's super helpful for me. And when do I continue? As soon as possible. I spend hours every day writing, I just have a very long queue and paid commissions get priority. However, chapter 9 is well underway. I hope that I can upload it by the end of the week.

bigreddog543bigreddog5434 months ago

If the main point of the piss play is to show her willingness to 'give' herself to him fully, plus end up getting some type of enjoyment from both the jester and the actual piss, and for me I think its not finally clear what he gets out of it, then I think in this chapter the piss play should have played a bigger role, such as when they were waiting out the rain he could have needed/chose to pee on/in her and the public nature of the setting would just added to the drama of the situation. And after they had sex and while still in the afterglow, he could have peed in her butt, or something similar. Granted that's alot to take place in one day, and I don't know if the timeline for the story allows 3 to 5 days per chapter.

For me, scat is a bridge too far. If that level of domination is needed for the story, it can come in more creative ways.

unclebeardyunclebeardyabout 2 months ago

Scat would immediatley lead to me abandoning the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDevinter@Devinter
I am on this website to hone my penmanship and getting better at expressing myself vividly in the English language. I am 34 years old, from Sweden. What I write about does not necessarily reflect my real-life preferences, fetishes, desires, or even fantasies. A large amount o...