Sisterly Seduction of Samuel Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's take shelter over there," Samuel said as they came upon a tunnel underneath an overpass - the grey cement walls uninviting and foreboding, but it did keep the downpour at bay for a moment. "Come here," he said, putting the bags down upon the asphalt, wrapping his arms around Zoey and pulling her close. "I'll keep you warm until it passes." He smiled at her, and then placed a gentle kiss on her cheek.

That chaste peck turned into a full-blown make-out session, and even as a group of young ladies walked by snickering at their public display of affection, they kept kissing each other hungrily - as if they could not get enough of one another. "Mmmh.." Zoey moaned into her brother's mouth, while their tongues met passionately. Her desire flared up once more. She could feel the heat spreading from her cheeks down to her loins. "Sam..." she whispered, pausing to catch her breath. "... I want you to wreck my butt when we get back.."

She could hear his heart rate speed up as he breathed in deeply, the grip on her waist tightening momentarily. "I think we ought to be a bit more gentle, sis. Last time I got carried away, you got rather sore."

"I can handle it," she insisted. "I'm a big girl!"

Samuel laughed at that. "You are, in fact, a really tiny and petite girl who I have to look after!" he reminded her. "But if you insist, I guess we could be slightly rougher than usual.."

--- 4 ---

They barely made it over the threshold before clothes were starting to come off. Samuel paused briefly just to make sure they had the place to themselves, to determine how noisy they could be, then he closed and locked the door to the guestroom behind them - only to immediately pick Zoey up and toss her onto the bed. She squealed softly in delight and surprise. A moment later, Samuel was on top of her, leaning down and giving her a passionate kiss that almost knocked her breath out. Her lips tingled when he broke apart from her - his eyes sparkling with mischief as they looked into hers. "You like being thrown around, hmm?"

She couldn't deny that it did give her a small thrill. Her insides stirred in anticipation, but she also had to take a moment to gather her thoughts. "I like when you just do whatever you want with me," she said with a hint of shyness in her voice. Longingly, she looked into her brother's eyes, her chest heaving up and down in excitement. Those moments, just before her older brother would take her, they made her feel sexy. Desired. She loved the way his muscles felt beneath her fingers as they explored a body she had grown to know so well. The way his fragrance filled her nostrils, consuming her thoughts. The way his intense gaze made her melt like butter left out in the sun, each and every single time. "Sam, I love you so much," she said quietly.

He responded by removing what remained of their clothing, then leaned in close to place another tender kiss upon Zoey's soft lips. He took his time to caress her body, trailing kisses along her neck, her chest and her tummy. Her heart fluttered wildly in her chest at the feeling of his mouth upon her skin, sending chills up and down her spine. When he tumbled her over and swiftly placed a firm smack right on her rear, Zoey yelped in surprise - and the sound made Samuel hum with delight.

"You are so cute, sis," he murmured seductively as he ran his hands across the soft curves of her hips and thighs, before moving his full attention to her rump again. "And so eager to please." He gave her behind another proper slap, making her body tingle from the pleasure and pain all at once.

Zoey was breathing fast as her body trembled with need, and when she felt her older brother's hands gently massage the sensitive areas around her anus, she let out a soft whimper, closing her eyes - allowing herself to relax under the blissful sensation of being caressed. His fingers danced over her skin, and she knew he'd sink his cock deeply inside of her butt within a minute or two, but even that felt too long of a wait. "Pl-Please," she moaned softly. "Just take me."

He leaned down close to whisper into her ear, biting on her earlobe before he spoke. "Tell me what you want, sis. I like hearing you say it."

The warmth spreading through her body was overwhelming, and Zoey had trouble gathering her thoughts. Her brother had such a powerful effect upon her - so much so that she could not even come up with an appropriate response. Instead, she let out another soft whimper and bucked her hips back towards Samuel's body in the hopes of enticing him to take action. It worked, but not in the way she expected. In one swift motion, she was pulled off of the mattress and onto her feet, and the position left her standing almost on tippy-toes - presenting her rear for her older brother. She found her voice at last, gasping out: "P-Please, Sam.. Put your cock inside my bottom.."

"You look so good bent over like that, Zoey," he said with a sweet, seductive timbre, placing his hand upon the small of her back, making her arch her spine - pushing her bum towards him, and his throbbing erection. It felt so smooth against her skin. She could not keep herself from grinding against it gently for but a moment, but then he reached down between her legs with his fingers - gathering her wetness - and spread it around her tight ring. And then, he was pushing inside of her, sliding his thick head through the tiny ring with relative ease as Zoey had learned how to relax her muscles to accept his love.

She gasped out loud. "Yesssss.." she moaned, pushing herself back to meet his thrust. "O-Oh fuck yes.." Her breathing became erratic and her chest was heaving up and down from the intense stimulation. When she looked back over her shoulder to see his expression of need, desire and love upon his beautiful face - the only face she had ever loved - she could feel her heart skip a beat. The look in his eyes as his cock penetrated her tight ass told her that he wanted her too. That he loved her too, more than anything else in the world.

"Your body accepts me so happily.." he growled with a husky tone, before pulling almost all of the way out of her butthole, then swiftly sliding it back inside - the warmth of her tight inner walls clinging to his shaft as if unwilling to let it go.

Her mind was blank, focused solely on the pleasure her brother was bringing to her body - his cock filling her with ecstasy, stretching her tiny hole in that wonderful way that she had grown addicted to. Zoey reached behind herself with both hands, groping at her own butt cheeks, spreading them apart - doing her best to still keep her balance. She kept imagining how the act must look from Samuel's point of view, watching her plump rear swallow his hard member like it was made for it. The thought alone made her insides clench up around him, and she could hear the soft, throaty gasp coming from him - making him move faster, thrusting into her tight hole with greater speed and vigour, fucking her butt just how she loved to be taken.

"You like being my anal only girlfriend, sis?" His words sent a shiver through her body - her legs started to tremble, and her orgasm was on the brink of washing over her. The satisfaction she was able to feel through her little tushie after her older brother had trained her so thoroughly had her feeling like nothing else in the world mattered. She wanted more of that sensation, of the love he gave to her by using her body this way.

"Y-Yes.. Oh god yes, Sam.." she whimpered out, unable to catch her breath. "A-Always and forever. You know that," she moaned, getting louder each time he pushed deep into her backdoor.

"You're just a naughty girl that can't live without her older brother's cock in her ass, hmm?" he asked, teasingly, as if he didn't already know that to be true.

"Oooooh.." she squealed, clenching down hard on his shaft as her climax washed over her senses, making her entire body quiver and shudder under the pleasurable wave of pleasure coursing through every inch of her. She felt lightheaded as she rode out her orgasm, squeezing her eyes shut tightly as Samuel fucked her little bottom with even more force than before, trying to prolong her blissful climax. "My butt loves your coooock," she said breathlessly. It wasn't long until Zoey felt him pull out completely - but before she could protest, suddenly feeling far too empty, she heard her brother let out a groan, and the splatters of his hot cum landed across her buttocks - marking them as if branded. Some got on her hands as well.

"Stay like that.." Samuel said, short of breath. "I need to take a picture.." And after quickly retrieving his phone from his jeans, he started snapping pictures of her rump, smirking to himself as he looked at the screen.

"Really? This is so embarrassing," Zoey whined, but she smiled in the dimness of the room, unable to hold it back any longer. She made sure the camera caught her pleased, happy expression at the same time as her loved-up and reddened anus in one frame. Then she slowly licked the semen off of her hands, one at a time, letting Samuel photographs that as well - her cheeks glowing red with embarrassment, but also delight and satisfaction at the thought of being a perfect little fuck-muffin for her brother.

A few minutes later, after some clean-up - some done with Zoey's mouth, other bits with tissue paper - they found themselves back on the bed, cuddling up to one another, breathing softly as they simmered in the afterglow of pleasure.

"Thank you. That was quite the treat." Samuel gave her a broad smile, then sighed contentedly. "I needed that after all the stress we've been going through lately."

"You can have as much of me and my butt as you want," Zoey murmured quietly, nuzzling close to his chest and giving it a gentle squeeze. She felt safe there. So loved. She would be happy never moving again from that spot. "I'd do anything for you. I know I keep saying it, but it's true." She reached for his hand and interlaced her fingers with his, pressing the palm of his hand to her face. "You've got such big hands, Sam.. And you could have any girl in the world, and yet you're with me, despite me giving you such troubles.."

He laughed. "It's not like I was given much of a choice!" His tone was light-hearted - and she could feel the hint of mischief in it as well. "Not like you'd leave me alone either way. Besides, I couldn't resist you. You're just too cute!"

Zoey beamed at that, giving him a peck on the cheek, then closed her eyes. Her brother was too good for this world. "So sweet," she murmured as she snuggled up close to him, a little bit tired and ready for another nap. "Wake me up when Quentin gets back, please? I want to steal some potato chips."

"Of course. Love you, Zoey." He pulled a blanket over their bodies, and they laid there together. For a moment, they fell asleep like that, curled up against one another, warm and cosy. At that moment, it seemed as if their future would be bright.

... Little did they know that their mother had followed through with her threats, and contacted the authorities in an attempt to tear Zoey and Samuel apart.

--- END OF CHAPTER 8 ---

Thank you for reading. It seems that our young sibling's mother has a hard time coming to terms with her children's relationship, and is going to attempt to sabotage their happiness - but that doesn't mean that the story cannot have a happy ending nonetheless! Make your wishes heard in the comments. Their father is far more understanding so perhaps he can come to their aide? Or perhaps they break ties completely and run away; start over in Zoey's college town? Was this chapter too dirty or should it stay in this more 'extreme' lane to further differentiate this story from most other incest creations on Literotica? I feel like the 'anal only' already makes it quite unique, and it seems most readers embrace that. Thank you for all the wonderful PM's!

12