Sisterly Seduction of Samuel Ch. 09

Story Info
Zoey and Samuel face their parents. Plus naughty stuff!
5.8k words
4.49
6.7k
15

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 01/26/2024
Created 07/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Devinter
Devinter
498 Followers

AUTHOR'S NOTE AND A WARNING TO READERS: This is a kinky chapter. Probably the naughtiest of the series thus far. It contains watersports and ass-to-mouth. Furthermore, no vaginal penetration. It's an 'anal only' series because Samuel - the man in the title, and Zoey's older brother - has a fetish for that, and she's eager to please! This story would definitely be in the "Fetish" category if not for the incest theme. Please do take a look at all the tags and make sure you're comfortable with them before you continue forward.

It is a work of fiction, and all of the characters in the story are above the age of eighteen.

All of my work - including this one - is copyrighted.

Part 9 out of 10. This whole series has been written with suggestions taken from readers. It was a challenge for myself, and an experiment, to see how things would unfold. It's not too late to squeeze one last request in if you so desire, but make it quick, because I reckon the final chapter will be up before long!

--- SISTERLY SEDUCTION OF SAMUEL - CHAPTER 9 ---

"I just can't believe this!" Zoey said, clearly exasperated, waving the letter around. "Can she do this!?" She gave her brother a serious look, her brow furrowed, and with tears welling up in her eyes.

Samuel sighed and leaned back against the wall. "It's an empty threat." He was doing his best to remain calm, but she could see that he looked nervous as well - chewing on the inside of his cheek, drumming with his fingers upon his knee. "We're both over 18, so I don't think that we'll go to court. Incest is.. Frowned upon, but.."

"Samuel, the fact that she's even trying to get us separated this way is so messed up! She knows we can't afford a lawyer.." Zoey sniffled slightly and shook her head. "How can our own mother be so cruel?" The bitterness was apparent in her voice. "I'll never forgive her." She clenched her jaw, then sat down on the bed, folding her legs under herself as she let the letter fall onto the sheets next to her. "What if we go to prison or something?"

"The law has never been enforced on two consenting adults in this state, as far as I know.." He paused. "But technically, I suppose it's illegal. Our love." They shared a look - his expression one of uncertainty and hers of fear. Samuel placed one hand gently on her shoulder, giving it a soft squeeze - and she managed to take a deep breath. As much as the situation made her sick to the stomach with anxiety, having Samuel close at least helped a bit. He gave off an aura of calm confidence, which she always found soothing.

"... Should we run?" Zoey spoke the words as if even saying them out loud was forbidden, but she knew that they would need to consider their options seriously - even if running from the law was rather foolish. "We could get fake ID's and.."

"Sis, you've been watching too many movies." He pulled her close, placing a kiss upon the top of her head. "We always knew there was a risk something like this would happen when we started dating. It's a large part of why I was so apprehensive at first, you know? But now that we are here, bitterly facing it, I think it's important we try to remain calm and focus on what our best course of action is." His voice was soft and gentle, but firm. He was trying to put his own doubts aside so he could be strong for his sister - something Zoey could feel in her heart. "And I want you to know that I have no regrets. We belong together."

Zoey managed to find her smile, nuzzling into her older brother's manly chest. "We do, don't we? I've been saying that since forever, you know.."

Samuel managed a weak chuckle. "I apologize for being slow to catch on. Listen, why don't you go hop in the shower, and I'll join you there in a few minutes? I just want to make a quick phone call." He stroked her cheek, then kissed her lips gently. The older sibling tasted of fresh mint toothpaste, the younger of cherry lip gloss. She gave him a look of acknowledgement, and the slightest of nods.

"Okay," she murmured. "I think a hot, steamy shower together is exactly what I need right now. Who are you calling, though?"

Samuel reached for his phone, and then leaned back again, closing his eyes for a moment. "The person I think is most likely to be able to help us," he said with a sigh. "Dad."

--- 2 ---

The warm water felt wonderful against her skin. Zoey tilted her head up as it flowed over her face - letting out a deep breath, letting her thoughts wander away from the current problems and focus instead upon her beloved brother. That tall and ruggedly handsome guy with those sharp eyes that made her knees weak whenever he looked at her. In a moment or two, he would join her in the bathroom. And she would offer to help him take care of his stress. Satisfy his urges. Allow him to use her in any way that he wanted. Suggest that maybe he should be a little rough with her.

When Samuel entered the bathroom a minute later, Zoey didn't speak a word - she just turned the shower off, knelt down on the floor, and opened her mouth - sitting there, looking at him with eyes that begged for him to use her. The expression on his face changed from one of seriousness into something much softer. His cheeks were flush pink, but not from embarrassment - more like arousal. She could see it in the twitch of his cock underneath the fabric of his clothes. It made her stomach flip-flop inside. She was happy to see the effect she was having on him with her blatant sexual offering.

"Oh?" he said, a smirk spreading across his face. "What is this now?" Zoey didn't say anything - just kept looking at him with eyes that smiled and her mouth still open. Her cheeks were also rosy, but in her case, it was definitely from embarrassment. "... I think I see where you're going with this," he murmured, amused, as he began to undress himself.

Zoey's wet hair clung to her face as she stared up at her older brother, eagerly waiting for him to take care of his 'stress' - as she put it, rather shamelessly. When he took off his underwear, letting his erection swing free, she couldn't hold back a squeal of excitement, looking away briefly while feeling herself turn even redder. Samuel seemed to enjoy her reaction, though, taking it all in stride. His cock throbbed from the lust that filled her eyes. She stuck out her tongue even further, to show that she was serious - and Samuel admired her beauty, her whole body glistening with moisture from the shower. Somehow she managed to look both innocent and incredibly naughty at the same time. It only took a second before he moved into position, looming over her kneeling form with his strong legs on either side of her.

She looked up at him, towering over her. His broad, hairy chest was almost as fascinating to gaze upon as his erect penis. Almost. He leaned down and grabbed one of her little hands, placing it upon his warm cock, enjoying the sensation of her delicate, feminine fingers. "There is no limit to your perversions, is there?," he said with a manly growl, making her tummy do backflips once again. There was no denying that she was completely under his spell. Shy, timid Zoey shook her head a little - her mouth still eager and open the whole time. Her older brother looked pleased. "You want me to stick my cock down your throat.. Or pee in your mouth?"

"Uhm.." Zoey began. What did she want, actually? "Both!" she exclaimed -and Samuel responded by rubbing himself against her face, running his glans along her lips - even lightly slapping her across the cheeks with his erection. She held onto his member the entire time, and followed his example, pushing his cock all around her face by her own volition, feeling a few drops of pre-cum seep out and make her skin sticky. Her heart began beating faster when Samuel finally let his shaft slip into her tiny mouth - just the tip at first. She was nervous. Excited. Scared. Horny beyond belief.

Her older brother did not hold back. He pushed his cock so far into her throat that she gagged instantly. Zoey had gotten better at taking him in deep, but this was beyond her capabilities. His cock ravaged her mouth without mercy. Before she knew it, she was struggling to breath - but a moment later, he pulled it out. The oxygen rushed back into her lungs, causing her to cough heavily for a while until she managed to get some proper air in.

"Had enough?" he said, thick strands of saliva hanging between her lips and his throbbing cock. He looked down upon her with those hungry eyes - filled with satisfaction, knowing that he brought her pleasure by taking control, and using her body as he saw fit. And oh boy, was she addicted! She loved the feeling of helplessness and desperation. To have him - and only him - determine her fate. It made her insides burn with excitement!

"Nuh-Uh," she said with a soft smile, and grabbed onto Samuel's right hand, placing it on the back of her head. Then she opened her mouth again, and she had a challenging look in her teary eyes. One that said "Try me." His expression changed from one of mild concern to one of pure lust, and for the briefest of moments, Zoey wondered if perhaps she had put herself in a situation she was not entirely ready for. And yet, she caught herself saying: "S-Sam.. Fuck my face," the words coming out before she could even process them properly.

He looked at her with both wonder and consternation. "If I get too rough with you, let me know right away." It was clear from his tone that he was being serious, but then he pushed himself into her little mouth once more. She could hear her own desperate, muffled whimpers escape her as her older brother pushed his large member down her throat, and her teary eyes now overflowed - the droplets running down her cheeks and mixing with the water still on her skin. The tears only seemed to excite him further, if anything. Or maybe it was the fact that she looked so happy even in these most deprived of moments that they shared.

Zoey's older brother let her breathe when she needed to, but otherwise, his cock was relentless. Filling up her little mouth, whilst her fingers dug into his thighs for support as he took his pleasure from her. "You love this, don't you sis?" Samuel asked with a groan, looking down at her lovingly as his balls slapped against her chin. She gurgled in agreement - and the noise only seemed to ignite his desire further. "You're the best girlfriend a man could ask for," he murmured - and the praise sent a warm rush from Zoey's core through her entire body.

Her saliva went everywhere. The act made her feel so vulnerable and yet so incredibly wanted. And whenever he pushed inside, deep into her throat, it made her stomach tighten up from both fear and pleasure all at once. Each time she felt his thick, throbbing member twitching - threatening to release its load inside of her - her heart would flutter, and she'd push her head forward ever-so-slightly, like a good girl ought to do.

Zoey let out another little noise when Samuel pulled out once more, but before she even got to catch her breath properly, he jerked his cock off - covering her face with his hot seed, meanwhile making sounds that felt like the sweetest candy to her ears. His orgasmic eruption marked her as his own, adding to the messy display of her already disheveled state. "Good girl," he breathed - his voice low, husky, and coarse. Zoey sat there upon the bathroom floor, sticky and satisfied, licking at what she could reach with her tongue, then pushing the rest into her mouth with her fingers. She hummed happily at the taste, then reached forward and placed a little kiss upon her older brother's penis.

But Samuel was not done with her yet.

The first drops of his bitter urine hit her tongue, and Zoey's face twisted into one of pure lust. She looked as if she had been waiting for this moment her whole life. There was something so intimate at experiencing such a kinky thing with her brother, and so many things he made her do that left her blushing from head to toe! What if one day would find out they did this sort of thing together? So humiliating. But the warmth of his fluids filled her mouth immediately, and she began to swallow it down whilst letting out quiet little moans. It felt like Samuel was sharing his essence with her. His body had produced such a lovely and perverted taste, and he was letting her drink it - letting it become part of her, filling up her insides, settling in her tummy. It felt like a gift.

"You look so naughty," Samuel mused - and caressed her cheek with his hand, running his fingertips through her wet hair. "Such a pretty little thing.."

Zoey could barely hear him. She was lost in perverted bliss, desperately drinking down all that her brother had to offer her. Her body was completely enveloped by heat, her mind numb with euphoria. Her eyelids grew heavy, and the more she focused on the naughty flavour, the less she cared about anything else. She knew that she was making him proud and satisfied, and that drove her wild with lust. Just feeling him using her as he pleased, knowing she had given herself fully to him; for a moment, that was all that mattered in the world, and all of her worries were being washed away by his golden flow.

When Samuel finished, he gave her a look that overflowed with satisfaction. Zoey looked up at him, smiled, then accidently let out a little burp.

--- 3 ---

When they arrived at Café 'Hot and Tasty', Zoey felt every microscopic hair on her body stand up straight. The place was quaint, and quiet, decorated with colourful pictures of close-ups of flowers. The delicious aroma of freshly baked treats filled their nostrils, and harmonious music with Japanese undertones played softly in the background. But there was one thing about the establishment that Zoey instantly hated. The fact that her mother sat in the corner, her arms crossed and with a scowl on her face that seemed so poisonous it almost physically stung both her and Samuel as they approached. By her side, their father sat, looking meek and anxious. The expression on his face was hard to read. Had he set them up with an ambush?

"You dare walk in here holding hands? Out in public? It's a disgrace," Gabrielle hissed before they even had time to sit down. She made sure to keep her volume low despite her obvious anger. "What will people think, hmm!?"

"That we're in love," Samuel responded coldly. "Which we are." Zoey said nothing, just clung to her brother's arm. She was scared that if she'd open her mouth, she'd start cursing and screaming - causing a scene that would almost assuredly get them thrown out of the place. Though she did consider it for a moment regardless. But instead she took a deep breath and held the rage inside until she felt the air getting thin in her lungs, trying to remain calm no matter what her mother might say.

"I thought it's best that your mother was present for this conversation," the sibling's father said quietly as they sat down. "I truly want you both to be happy, and if we were to try and stop you, well.. We all know how stubborn you two are." He gave a brief smile. It looked nervous, though. "Order anything you want off the menu. My treat."

Gabrielle interjected immediately. "We have a shared economy! I will NOT pay for-"

"Enough!" their father roared. He was a calm and collected man, rarely showing his emotions, which made it all the more shocking during the rare occasions that he would raise his voice. "These are my children too! I will buy them whatever I damn please."

Silence fell upon the table, and Zoey - observant as she was - noticed how far apart her parents were sitting. How their body language was stiff towards one another, almost leaning in opposite directions ever-so-slightly. As if there was an invisible magnetic force pulling them away from each other. What had happened? They were always so close, usually. Had they been fighting over her and Samuel?

Gabrielle just scoffed. Samuel and Zoey looked at the little menu card placed in the middle of the rectangular table. A waitress made her way over, seemingly a bit reluctantly because of the charged mood in the air, but she tried to put on a brave and positive face nonetheless. After their parents had placed their orders, Zoey went for the carrot cake. Samuel chose a brownie. And two cups of hot chocolate - with whipped cream for Zoey. She sure liked cream.

As the waitress left, Gabrielle took a sip from her glass of water before turning her attention towards her son and daughter. "Listen, kids," she said in a measured tone. "What you're doing is not only immoral, but illegal. What happens if you get pregnant, hmm? You don't think about the consequences of your actions!"

"I won't get pregnant," Zoey retorted angrily, "Because I'm still a virgin, and I plan to stay that way!"

Her parents exchanged a look of surprise. "But I thought.. You said to me.." her father began, having trouble finding the words. He loosened his tie as if the room was getting too hot.

"We've been intimate," Zoey said - and she sounded rather pleased to throw that in her mother's face. "Just not.. Vaginally." The word felt alien coming out of her mouth, and the timing was poor because the waitress returned just then and had almost certainly overheard her based on the embarrassed look on her face, and the haste she left with once the table had been served.

Samuel cleared his throat and straightened his posture, sitting upright as he took hold of Zoey's hand underneath the table, squeezing it gently. He seemed quite confident - but calculating, as if he was afraid to say the wrong thing. "Yes, there's no risk of pregnancy," he said matter-of-factly. "So don't worry about that."

Their father looked relieved. So much so, in fact, that his entire expression changed into one of compassion. He turned towards his wife. "That's great news, is it not?" His tone was hopeful. "That was our primary concern."

Gabrielle rolled her eyes. "A month or two from now they'll be unable to resist the temptation of going all the way, and then-"

"Mom!" Samuel interrupted. "You're wrong. Just drop it."

But she did not. "Oh, I'm wrong am I? Are you going to tell me you haven't been tempted to put your.. Your.. Your thing inside of her? Hmm?"

Zoey leaned forward across the table, a furious look on her face. "He already has. In my ass. Tons of times. And I fucking love it!" she spat, and then grinned in a vicious sort of way. Gabrielle's jaw hit the floor, and Zoey took some sort of sadistic pleasure in watching her unfurl, so she continued. "I'm his 'anal only' girl. I'll be a virgin forever but I'll take it up my bottom every chance I get!"

Their mother looked pale as a ghost. She looked from Zoey, to a flustered Samuel - whom didn't deny the statements his little sister had made - and then back to Zoey again. She tried to stammer forth some sort of response but failed miserably. Then she tried to pick up her cup of coffee, but her hands were shaking so much that it sloshed onto the tablecloth. Everyone remained silent while she collected herself. "You know what," she began - a slight tremor in her voice. "This is my fault. I didn't raise you right. I knew of your obsession with your older brother for years and years. I thought you'd grow out of it. And I thought that.." she turned towards Samuel. "I thought that you'd push her away. That you would know better."

"You think we have any control over our feelings?," Zoey muttered angrily, and then let out an irritated sigh. "You seem to fail to understand that we LOVE each other. It's not about sex! It's about being happy. And even when we leave home, and don't ask you for anything, you threaten us with a lawyer? Your own children? And you think WE are the ones that wasn't raised right.."

Gabrielle swallowed hard, and looked towards her husband for support - but there was none there to find. "Darling, I think we have to come to terms with the fact that they're insistent with staying together," he said in his calm and quiet voice, though there were visible beads of sweat upon his forehead.

Devinter
Devinter
498 Followers
12