Sisterly Seduction of Samuel Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay.." their mother responded, with a hint of irritation still present in her tone of voice. She was changing tactics. "Let's.. Let's say you go off to college, Zoey. In just a few weeks, might I add. What then? You'll be hundreds of miles apart, surrounded by new people - new temptations.."

Zoey laughed out loud at that. "That shows just how little you understand me! My future is beside Samuel. Always and forever." She sighed again, rubbing her temples in frustration. "We belong together. I'm only happy when he's around. And he's coming with me when I move!"

Gabrielle made a sort of grumbling sound, but she had nothing left to say. Samuel and his father exchanged a 'man nod'.

"I'll take care of her, dad. I promise."

"I know you will, son," he said - and he gave his children a genuine smile. "I don't approve of your relationship, but I can see you make each other happy, and that's what matters most to me. You have my blessing. Just don't get her pregnant."

Gabrielle sounded like a dying, wounded animal. "You really mean this?" she asked her husband. Her eyes looked into his, as if pleading for support - for him to change his mind. The way their parents had been acting towards one another before was no longer present. Now, there was doubt between them, and confusion. A lack of trust. It felt strange to Zoey, and she felt guilty about it. But she felt confident that they could repair things over time, when herself and Samuel had moved away.

"I do," their father said, sounding resolute. "Now if you don't mind, darling, I'd like to go back to being a family again."

Gabrielle was at a loss for words - but it was visible across her face that she accepted defeat. Temporarily, at least. So she just sunk back in her chair, and reached for her coffee cup once more - this time with much less nervous energy. And although she didn't speak much for the rest of the meal, once Zoey and Samuel got up to leave, she cleared her throat. "I will call my lawyer," she said quietly. "And tell him to leave you alone." She didn't look happy about it, but she clearly made a decision. "... On one condition, though.." she added, and Zoey looked at her with a great deal of suspicion. "You have to move back home. Your father misses you.. We miss you."

Zoey furrowed her brow in contemplation - then shrugged. It wasn't worth getting into another argument. And truth be told, she had missed them too. Their dad gave her a little smile, as if to say 'It will be okay. I've got your back.' - And suddenly, she felt a bit better. They left the café without another word, the same way they had arrived; holding hands.

--- 4 ---

Back at Quentin's, Zoey sat on the bed in the guest room looking like one of those deep-in-thought statues. She had not moved for several minutes, and Samuel scratched the back of his head nervously. "Hey sis," he said carefully. "You alright?"

"I'm fine."

He walked over and pushed her down on the bed, drawing a yelp from her lips. "Talk to me," he insisted as he pinned her down on the mattress and peppered her face in tiny kisses.

Zoey sighed, putting on a smile - but it didn't quite reach her eyes. "I'm okay.. Just worried.."

"You think moving back home is a mistake? A trap of some kind?" He was trying to be supportive. Truth be told, he had been nervous about their decision as well. But when his father showed such trust towards him, Samuel wanted to do his best to mend the fracture in the family - even if that meant taking on some risk. But not if it would cause Zoey to suffer.

She reached out her arms towards him, pulling him closer and wrapping herself around him like a little koala-bear. "What if we return home and then every time we're alone in a room together they come checking on us? What if we can't get intimate and do stuff.." Her voice was slightly muffled because of the position, but she quickly changed into a whinier tone: "Sam, this is going to be SO awkward!"

He laughed softly. "It might take them awhile to accept the idea of us being.. Intimate. But if they act in bad faith now, I think they understand just how severely that would push us away. I wouldn't worry too much. We will likely get some disapproving looks, though.." he mused. "But if it becomes too much, I'll talk to them."

"That's fine, I guess," she said with a slight hint of frustration, but then nuzzled his neck. Her older brother petted her hair affectionately at the same time. "As long as we don't have to sleep on separate beds and stuff. I couldn't go back to that again."

"You're sleeping in my bed. Naked. Every night." He sounded so manly when he spoke the words. Determined. It was always so arousing for Zoey when he brought forward that side of himself, but more important, she knew that she could count on him to stand by her side.

She giggled softly. "Ooh.. Promises promises.." The light in the room was getting dim, and Zoey's tummy started to rumble - which caused Samuel to laugh heartily. She swatted at him. "It's not funny! Besides the carrot cake, I haven't eaten all day!"

"That's not entire true. I filled your tummy just this morning!"

Zoey blushed at the memory of their session in the bathroom earlier that day. "I suppose.." she whispered, sounding bashful. "That was nice."

He gave her another little kiss on the lips, lingering for a bit longer than previously, and she could feel his body getting warmer. "We can do it again right now, if you'd like," he murmured seductively.

Zoey's eyes went wide. "Twice in one day!? Saaaam.. You're going to turn me into a pervert!" she pouted, giving her brother a sad look.

"... You're already a pervert, sis," An amused smile spread across his features.

She gazed into his eyes. His perfect, hungry eyes - filled with love and lust. A thought crossed her mind then, and before she knew it, she spoke her innermost feelings. "You know what I think? I think.. You should let me - no, force me! - to drink your pee every single day.." Her voice was almost pleading.

"Would you really enjoy that?" he asked, placing himself on top of her, his face hovering just above her own. She could feel his weight crush her, but she loved the feeling, and it sent shivers through her tiny frame. Made her feel so small. So.. Claimed by him.

"... I think I want to do as many naughty things with you as possible," she confessed, her cheeks rosy and heated. "I just.. I feel so close to you in those moments. When you love me with such intensity.."

It seemed that Samuel couldn't wait any longer, and all thoughts of quenching their hunger for food was replaced by a hunger for each other. "I don't need to take a piss right now, but I do need to get you out of that little dress of yours and fill your butt with my cum."

Zoey had a permanent smile etched onto her face as her older brother began to undress her. They had come so far together. At the start of the summer, being with Samuel had been but a hopeless dream - a fantasy that she feared would never come true, never manifest into anything besides an endless crush and repeated heartache, watching her brother date other girls. Miranda had been sinking her witch-claws into him, and any seduction attempt Zoey could come up with was rebuffed. So much had changed since then. Now, the man that used to push her away had a look on his face full of love and arousal - all because of her! She did that to him. There was no better feeling in the world.

A moan was drawn from her lips - a throaty one, almost primal - when Samuel began to push himself inside of her little booty, meanwhile reaching under her and rubbing at her aching breasts, squeezing them softly. He kissed the back of her neck as well, which felt wonderful and tickled at the same time. Zoey was on her tummy, getting pushed into the mattress in a lewd manner as her older brother's erection sunk deeper and deeper into her bowels.

"Your cock belongs inside me," she groaned breathlessly, enjoying the sensation of being stretched wide.

Samuel's warm breath danced across her skin, sending shivers through her body. "Where does it belong?" he teased her, slowing his thrusts slightly and pulling back far enough for Zoey to get an opportunity to answer without being too overwhelmed.

"Inside my butt.." she mumbled - and reached behind herself, groping at her cheeks to spread them open, easing her older brother's entry.

"Not inside your pussy?" he continued, his tone amused. She knew how aroused he got when she confirmed it to him verbally - it was part of their dirty talk. Samuel always liked to ask where it 'belonged'. So each time, she made sure to say her butt only, and each time, he'd look at her as if she was the cutest little thing in the world.

"My pussy is only good for producing lube so you can slide into my bottom easier," Zoey whimpered with desperation. Her words caused him to shudder, and pick up the pace a little, pushing deeper into her tiny hole - and Zoey couldn't help but smile. She knew the effect he had on him, and she felt like a proper seductress. "I was made to be an anal only girl.. Anal ONLY..."

Her older brother let out a groan of pleasure. She could hear him mutter "Fuck, that's hot," under his breath, and her smile grew even wider. Then she just closed her eyes and enjoyed the motions, feeling the intense pleasure of the moment - not just physically, but emotionally as well. Those moments were her personal heaven.

Eventually, after several blissful minutes without any exchange of words - the only sound being the soft slapping of their bodies connecting over and over again - he pulled out of her. She opened her eyes when he moved around the bed, and his cock was right in front of her face.

"Suck it." His tone was so dominant that it was almost impossible to disobey. The power he had over her never ceased to excite her. However, there was but one problem..

"S-Sam.. It's dirty.." Zoey looked at her older brother's cock and made a face.

But Samuel looked impatient. And determined. "You've dealt with worse before, when you were blindfolded.."

Zoey swallowed nervously. "I have?" she asked, looking small and anxious. "When it was this bad?"

He just stared at her with that smoldering look in his eyes - so she sighed in defeat, slowly leaning closer, placing tiny little kisses upon the tip reluctantly, despite it being filthy. Samuel grabbed onto her hair, holding her head in place. And then he guided her further along - making sure to rub his cockhead up and down across her tongue. It didn't taste as bad as she had expected, but nonetheless, Zoey felt like she was being pushed right to the edge of her comfort zone. So she tried to calm her nerves, even though her mind went on overdrive, her body shivering from an odd mixture of both pleasure and discomfort.

But the more she attempted to just turn her mind off, and not think about what she was doing, the more her senses seemed to hone in on the flavour. The flavour of her brother's cock - sure - but more so the distinct taste of her own butt, and the filth that clung to it. She moaned softly around his shaft - a lewd slurping noise emitting from her mouth - as she made herself eat her own ass juice. A sensation she found so disgusting but also strangely arousing at the same time. It made no sense.

"You secretly like it, don't you?" Samuel's tone was bordering on mocking, and Zoey felt ashamed.

Zoey pulled back, smacked her lips, and looked away for a second. "Of course not!" she pouted. "It's icky.." Then she gave her brother another look, batting her eyelids innocently at him, looking up from below her long lashes. "... But I think I could get used to it if you kept feeding it to me..."

--- END OF CHAPTER 9 ---

Thank you for reading. The next chapter will be the final one, though that doesn't mean that Zoey and Samuel could not show up together in a different story further down the line. I made things ever-so-slightly naughtier in this chapter, as per the request of commenters. Hopefully I didn't take it too far. If you have any wishes for the final chapter, let them be heard - but be aware that a lot of it is already planned out. It's likely going to be a happy, mellow ending - but I think that these two characters deserve that, no?

12