All Comments on 'Sisterly Seduction of Samuel Ch. 09'

by Devinter

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Fly_AgaricFly_Agaric5 months ago

Great! This chapter is the best in the series so far! Thank you for taking readers' wishes into consideration and adding a story of raunchy dialog. I really like this mix of innocence and depravity, love and taboo. I guess I won't make any wishes for the last chapter of the series. If my imagination was better than the author's, I would write the stories myself. So I'd rather rely completely on you guys and look forward to finishing the story! I'm sure I'll enjoy it as much as any of the others!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

5 stars My friend, superb story. It would be fantastic if You write a mother/son + anal only long story with several chapters. Maybe she would be like Mónica Bellucci with a perfect derriere. The story would contains lots of ass teasing rubing, grinding, etc. before anal sexy in Home or outdoors.

Maybe the stories of Anal King would be an inspiration. Just somes ideas on my pervert mind.

bluecatz123bluecatz1235 months ago

Cheshire 9 was great, and the coercion to kick his dirty chick was fantastic. Please be sure to include some more in your last chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Nice. Your finishing is Epic. I know its a Special Phantasy, but with that ensing feeding her own Ass can be the Main Plot in final chapter.

I would be so happy to read More about the 2 or how this could evolve .... So many Options for a sequel... ❤️

ImpilauImpilau4 months ago

Can't wait for chapter 10!!! Love everything about this series.

DevinterDevinter4 months agoAuthor

Thanks everyone for the comments. I really enjoy the two characters Zoey and Samuel, and the way they have evolved and matured a little bit as their relationship progressed. The next chapter will be the final in this series, but that doesn't mean that the two characters might not show up later in other works.

MisterCainMisterCain4 months ago

I've seen some authors create two slightly different versions of a story to account for different people's tastes. Maybe if you're worried about things being "naughtier" you could go that route?

DevinterDevinter4 months agoAuthor

@MisterCain - I don't like posting / publishing two different routes because in my mind that makes it weird in case I ever make the characters re-appear in a future story. Which version is then the "official canon", you know? The final chapter will be both sweet AND naughty! And it's almost ready. Just finishing the Valentine's contest submission first.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I'd like to see a bit more explicit description of the smells, flavours, emotions and sensations in the submission scenes from the sister's perspective.

DevinterDevinter4 months agoAuthor

@Anonymous - Noted. The final chapter is nearly finished. Hoping I'll be able to upload it any day now, just kept very busy at work unfortunately. But I'll go back through it and edit in some more sentences that evokes all of the senses. It's a good suggestion, and I appreciate you putting it forward. Thank you.

bluecatz123bluecatz1233 months ago

Can't wait to see the next and final chapter! I'm excited to see how dirty Zoey will be coerced to get.

DevinterDevinter3 months agoAuthor

@Bluecatz123 - Ask and ye shall receive! It's uploaded now. Less coercion necessary for every day that passes though. She loves it too much. ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDevinter@Devinter
I am on this website to hone my penmanship and getting better at expressing myself vividly in the English language. I am 34 years old, from Sweden. What I write about does not necessarily reflect my real-life preferences, fetishes, desires, or even fantasies. A large amount o...