Sisterly Tease

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Saula88
Saula88
847 Followers

Must be a hormonal boyfriend helping his piquant girlfriend to fit her swimsuit pick. And it doesn't anywhere near fit. Maybe that's the whole idea. But, are they brother and sis? They look somewhat of the same earthy mould.

Dee makes a move to return to the modest refuge confines of the changing room cubicle, just as Lee is coming back with Dee's clothes. Lee notices the gent, and says hello. The gent acknowledges.

The gent is a gent. He discerns the bunch of apparel in Lee's hands. It occurs to him that this trio needs some spacetime on the shop floor to conclude whatever that they are in the midst of doing. The gent makes a move of leaving the shop, to return later, even though that is against his deeper simmering impulses. The shop is small. There is no place to browse around, and leave the trio to their own devices.

Lee realises the gent's dilemma. He is feeling charitable, as usual, with strategic assets not of his own. He tells the gent to stay, as they will be done shortly.

Dee is mortified, but not in an unpleasant way. The dissonance is the surreal charm of it all.

Jude is distracted by this new development. But, he is pleased that this is all decided now. He can rededicate his attention on his sister. He feels strange that he is slightly aroused by his sister's exposure to this gent. For some inexplicable reason, it feeds into his own stream of arousal. He can understand husbands getting a jolt charge displaying the feminine charms of their wives. But a brother on his sister? And at another level, a younger brother on his big sister? Hmmm... he will have to unpack and parse this mental stew later when his emotions are sailing on a more even keel.

The gent makes an exaggerated show of reluctantly staying on in the shop. Lee's OK has emboldened the old boy. Since it is a small shop, there is only a narrow visual scope for him to range. He looks at Dee with the lowest degree of bashfulness possible in a male. Dee appears quite cool about all this by now. This further emboldens the gent. He processes the imagery before him. Hmmm... An unseemly odd trio. Apparently a husband and a brother, helping the supposed wife/sister pick a revealing swimsuit which is deliciously undersized, straining the seams, suffocating her figure to the fore. This piques him. Is there more here than meets his longing eye? The video in his mind flits back to his young days when his ballerina sister pirouetted before him, her maiden performance, soliciting his male opinion on her new high-cut dance leotard camisole which flared high above her hips. Somehow, even at that young age, he had a sense that there was more going on than a piece of nominal textile.

Curiously, Lee first passes Dee's high-heels to her. Dee flashes him an annoyed look as she takes the shoes from him. Why shoes first? But, she does not protest.

She lifts one dainty leg, then the other to slip on her shoes. If Dee had looked delicious earlier, now perched totteringly vulnerable on her high-heels, she is devastatingly smouldering.

Jude is beyond bashful now. He is brazenly ogling his sister. Lee watches Jude with interest, as Jude lasers in on his sister, while Dee ascertains what is playing in her husband's feverish mind. A circular orbit of vision that is a self-told story unto itself.

The gent emits a satisfied sigh from the sensual beauty before him, and the interplay of subtle nuanced body language he observes between the siblings and the husband. More and more meets the eye. There is something about the woman's top which fascinates him, which he can't quite pin down. He twitches. He strains pressingly against his briefs. He regrets that he had packed his manhood due south in his brief when he dressed this morning. It would be less traumatic for him now if he tucked it at true north. But, he had no way of knowing the fortuitous good fortune that would come to him this fine morning.

Next, Lee passes Dee's shorts to her. Dee turns away from Lee and Jude, and the gent, in a socially conditioned nominal act of modesty. Again, Dee lifts one leg, then the other, to slip on her shorts. Although not quite as alluring as undressing, Jude's attention is no less rapt. And he is emboldened by his sister not seeing him see her.

The gent emits another sigh. This time, a prolonged primal one, that hints of satisfaction and longing in the same hot breath. He appears to have completely overcome whatever residual bashfulness.

Finally, Lee passes the t-shirt to Dee. Still with her back turned, she slips on her t-shirt. She spends some time adjusting this and that, preening, moving this way and that, shifting her legs, before she turns back to face Lee and Dee.

Lee passes Dee's bra and panties, not needed now because Dee is in her swimsuit, to Jude. He asks him to hang on to them, as he fumbles over himself searching for his wallet.

Jude is surprised by this request as Lee could have passed the intimate garments to Dee. Jude impulsively brings the garments to his face, and then as if an epiphany has hit him just in time, he quickly draws his hand away. He instinctively looks at his sister. Dee is looking at him. She supresses a smirk.

The gent lapped up the erotic drama clip that was animated before him. He is in the zone now. He wants to beeline out of the shop quicktime to do what he must do. But, being the gent that he inconveniently is, he will leave only after the trio have left.

The gent thinks back about his visual experience. He will replay this over and over again, offline, in the video of his mind in the days to come. Come what may. If only there is the technology to download a mental video onto a thumb drive? Until then, he will have to keep replaying the video to keep the pixels hummingly warm.

Lee finds his wallet. He pays for the swimsuit. They nod Good Day at the gent. They return to the cottage.

***

Chapter 4

The Tease

They drop off the food and drink supplies at the kitchen. They are to meet at the patio in five minutes. The guys go to change into their swimming trunks.

Dee is the first one at the patio. She feels awkward in her revealing new swimsuit, but less so now than when at the shop, as she has jettisoned off her high-heels. She wonders whether her suit will last the week as she feels her right breast D-cup, and her puffy mound straining against the sheer fabric. Perversely, the taut tension bearing on her flesh makes her antsy and excited in equal measures.

Jude enters the patio. He is in his speedo. Dee is flabbergasted by what she sees. Jude feels obliged to explain that it has been awhile since he last wore the costume. Since he last went swimming. He didn't know that he has grown that much, up and out, since. The speedo is now apparently two sizes too small. Not a trivial deficit, for a strapping young man who is growing as we speak. His eight inches, mercifully flaccid, is tucked south, pushing the crotch gusset way down. The speedo has a vertical striped pattern. The centre stripe, broader than the rest, runs down the crotch line in a distinguishing shade of colour. Overlaid onto the form of his shaft, the centre stripe accentuates his penis form and length. A gentle arc of stripe. It acts as a kind of visual ruler scale. The hemline top is hung low, at the point where his penis is rooted to his body. Good thing Jude is pristinely mown, or this will be really awkward. The aggregate effect is an exaggeratedly well-hung crotch. Optics maketh reality. And that is what Dee takes in.

Dee doesn't know what to make of this. Is this sensual or lewd? She teases, "What happens when you sport an evil boner?" Jude emits a half-laugh as answer. He appears like he is about to quip something, and then bites his tongue as if knowing better. This mirth breaks the ice between the siblings. Cascading peals of laughter.

Again, is this sensual or lewd? For some inexplicable reason, Dee decides that this is sensual because it is her brother. It is lewd if it is a stranger. So, family is granted a degree of sensual license? This moral position applies to her as well, given that her suit barely covers her labia.

Lee joins them amid the merriment. He gazes at the sourcehead of the merriment and unceremoniously guffaws.

Lee himself is in a speedo. Hydrodynamically trim. Economical of textile. His six plus inches is pointed true north. He stiffens a notch at the sight of his wife and her brother in their respective state of dress. Or, more aptly undress. Minimalism is in vogue this holiday season. All the rage. And Lee is raging. Inside. He speculates what is playing out in each of their minds.

They troop to the beach. Lee leads the charge pointedly. Dee next, on the narrow trail. Jude is in a hypnotic trance, mesmerised by his sister's rhythmic marching orbs.

Up.

Clench.

Release.

Down.

Down.

Clench.

Release.

Up.

Dee glaces back to check if her brother is still in tow. She notices his glazed look. Their eyes lock momentarily. She is about to wink at him, and then thinks better of it, and smiles an earthy smile instead. She notices that the centre stripe of his speedo is painfully contorted into a pronounced arc. The hemline now hangs, straining, even lower than before. Is that a glimpse of flesh of the root of his penis? Dee feels a tremor course through her body.

There is a mature couple at the cove. They wave to the couple. The couple acknowledges. Their beach day appears done, and they are ambling off.

Last one in is a rotten egg! The trio run screaming and shrieking into the water. After some goofing around and horseplay, Dee is comfortable enough in front of her brother in her swimsuit.

The sheer material of her suit becomes translucent, then almost transparent when wet. Her D and B cups cling to the sheer fabric like skin on flesh, accentuating the asymmetric allure. Her areolas and standout nipples are clearly outlined in a wet chocolate smear of light brown.

The water frolic and animated goofing around has snagged the vee crotch of her suit into her slit. Her puffy mound is on display much like the outrageous Brazilian string thong bikinis. The flare of the high-cut of her suit, riding high over her hips emphasises her mound.

While enjoying herself in the water, Dee is blissfully unaware of all this. She is having a great time in the surf.

Jude ogles his sister at every opportunity when her body is above the waterline. But, he is disappointed that he doesn't get to see much of her plump mound as they are in waist-deep water most of the time. Which is just as well because it hides his raging erection.

After half an hour of frolic, they have a picnic on the beach. Dee lays a large beach towel on the sand. She goes about setting the sandwiches, fruits and wine.

Dee sits next to Lee. They face Jude. Dee sits languidly with her left leg extended straight out. She tucks her right foot under her left buttock. She leans back a little. Coy.

Jude sits languidly too. His legs apart, extended straight out.

They are enjoying their food, wine and easy banter when Dee realises that her brother's gaze is riveted at her top, then drifting down to her crotch. She looks at herself. This is when she realises that her breasts are on show through the sheer fabric, and her mound is exposed save for a strip of textile lodged in her slit. She is momentarily petrified. She has the impulse to immediately close her legs. But for some reason, she does not. She reasons that she has been in this state for awhile, in the water, and now. Jude has already seen her for a good half hour or more, so it really does not matter anymore. And Lee is not unaware of all this. He has been deafeningly silent all this while.

Dee glances at Jude. He has an agonizing boner. The lad is well-endowed. Bigger than her husband by some. Even though his ample goods are encased in his speedo, she can tell. Is that his head peeking out of the crotch of his suit? Dee shudders at the tingling prospect of what this feral monstrosity can do.

Dee feels very good about herself. A welling glow. The best she has felt in a long time. Is it her top, or her bottom, or both, that has caused this unbrotherly reaction? Her initial gnawing anxieties about what her brother may think of her asymmetric breasts fade away as she ascertains his crotch status yet again in verification. He has risen a notch since. And yes, it is his tip of head peeking out.

Lee is pleasantly surprised that Dee has worked up her courage to continue to tease her brother, by sitting this way and that, presenting different perspective views of her feminine charms. Most of all, Lee is surprised that Dee being aware of her snagged crotch just leaves it be, exposing her lush labia lips.

Dee attracts a lot of attention from her brother, which Lee notices. Dee feels positively validated that her asymmetric top is a sensual asset. All her fears all these years have been unfounded.

Jude is a bit shy and does not have a lot of experience with women so far. Never in his wildest wettest dreams would he have imagined an initiation experience like this. And the initiator being his lovely sister whom he has always secretly admired, if not darkly coveted, from a safe distance. Sensuality, eroticism and taboo. A potent heady mix. And that cocktail is swirling in Jude's head as he ogles his sister's feminine charms.

After lunch, Lee whispers to Dee that given Jude's traumatic state, it will be kinder on him for them to return to the cottage so that Jude can seek relief. To his credit, Jude has endeavoured to cool off some in the water, but it has not been effective. Dee feels a perverse shot of gratification at the high trauma that she has caused. Is there a sadistic side of her that is revealing itself just now?

And so they return to the cottage. Jude repairs to his bedroom almost immediately.

***

Chapter 5

She Decides

That night, Lee tells Dee that he has been observing Jude all day. Her brother was ogling her from the get-go, initially bashful, but ultimately the frisson consumed his moral fence, and he settled down to brazen. The revelation at the swim shop shook him. Dee is particularly pleased when Lee confirms her suspicion that her brother was piqued and enamoured of her asymmetric breasts, causing him to twitch.

Lee makes up a story about her and Jude. Lee inventively extrapolates the events at the beach, leading to the siblings engaging each other, initially humping under the cover of the filmy water, and then ratcheting up the action to the beach behind a rocky niche.

Lee and Dee make hot love, acting out the story. Lee humps his wife swimmingly on the bed. Lee then pins Dee against the bedroom wall as if it is the rock wall. He pounds her mercilessly like an escaped young stud savouring its first moment of free-ranging freedom, all the while offering brotherly thanks to the object of his sexual affection.

Afterwards, spent, as Dee is dozing off, Lee whispers tenderly in her ear, "This holiday will be a good time to try. All the cosmic orbits are in alignment. We have privacy in the cottage. A strapping young good-looking stud who is family, who is no gossip. A young man on the cusp of discovering feminine charms. Lots of teasing opportunities in beach and holiday wear. Chill holiday mood. We have a whole week ahead."

Lee drops off. It has been a long day's journey into night for him. And he has dreams to dream.

Dee lays awake for hours after that thinking and agonising over what Lee said. The video of her mind incessantly plays back the views of her brother's crotch. The low hung speedo. The straining fabric. The arc of serpent. The outline of an 8 inch monster. Its peeking curious head. She wonders how this monstrosity will range when uncurled and unpacked to fulsome flourish. Is there a scent of piquant vinegarish in the still night air? She touches herself. Moist. No. Wet.

Dawn.

Lee's eyes flicker open. A morning person.

Dee asks Lee how they can get things going. She is quite OK for things to happen.

Lee suggests that she can get the ball rolling by teasing her brother in sexy clothing, leading onto some mutual body exposure, playing it by the ear, and then, getting habituated with each other's body. This will pick up nicely from the erotic interest invested, and seemingly unfinished business, from the beach yesterday.

Dee takes her husband's wise counsel.

Lee says that she appears to have been awake all night. Bleary eyed. Shagged. He suggests that she sleeps in. Jude and him are going for a 20 kilometre morning run along the coast. She should look her coquettish perkiest best when she engages her brother.

***

Chapter 6

Boys Chat

Lee and Jude run the 10 kilometre trail from Edward Cove to Mill Point, take a breather there, chill some, and round back. A 20 kilometre run.

They are at the pub at Mill Point, into their second beers.

Lee: Everything OK with the holiday so far?

Jude: Great! I am glad I came. Thanks for inviting me. I thought I would be in your way, you know, Dee and you spending quality time together. But, you have made me feel right at home, ironically, while we are away from home.

Lee: Don't thank me too profusely. It was your sis who thought of inviting you. And when she mentioned that, I was happy to adopt her brainchild. I think she sees this as an opportunity to reconnect and bond with you. The sibling thing.

Jude: She does?

Lee: Her family instincts are strong. Maybe it is the conditioning from your and Dee's upbringing. By the way, sorry about the drama yesterday on Dee's swimsuit. A sort of wardrobe dysfunction comedy of errors. And you are in it too, with your, now I can say it, outrageous barely legal speedo.

Jude: Hmmm... tell me about it!

Lee: So, what do you think of your sis?

Jude (cautiously): What do you mean?

Lee (getting brazen): Did you like what you see?

Jude emits his trademark half-laugh.

Lee: I take that to mean you approve.

Jude emits a second half-laugh.

Lee: Come on. Say something. Just boyz talk.

Jude emits another half-laugh.

Jude: Hmmm... This is not quite regular bawdy lusty boyz talk. We are talking about your wife, and my sis here.

Lee: I am cool on the wife part. If you are cool on the sis part, we are both good to go.

Jude: Sis has a sexy body. That is self-evident.

Lee: What do you think of her top?

Jude: Sexy. Curvy. Natural which is clear from their bounce. But, there is something else about it that I can't quite place.

Lee: Are you referring to her asymmetric breasts?

Jude: I wasn't sure, so I didnt want to say it. Is that what it is?

Lee: Yes. Tell me frankly, what do you think? Be candid.

Jude: You know, in our media today, we are incessantly bombarded with stock images of naked women with impossibly perfect sculpted plasticky body machinery. Numbs our senses. Well, numbs mine anyway. I just ignore them. Dismiss them. So, when I see something natural and different, it grips my attention. And that is how I feel about sis's top.

Lee: What about the asymmetry?

Jude: Symmetry is just a socially conditioned construct in aesthetics. And in our modern age, there is a rebellion against it. Go take a photography course. The lecturer will tell you to offset the composition, and so on, to inject interest into the picture. Ditto for modern architecture, contemporary furniture design. Symmetry is so passé.

Lee: Oh wow! Profound! What do you think of her breasts?

Jude (emits a half-laugh): Now, how would I know! I haven't seen sis in the buff.

Lee: True. But, from what you have seen through her sheer hugging undersized swimsuit?

Jude: Hmmm... Sexy, alluring in the sense of experiencing two breasts, one fulsome, and another, perky and more subtle, on the same person. And this is only visual. If physical... hmmm... a double bonus. Just imagine, on the one hand... And on the other hand...

Saula88
Saula88
847 Followers