Sisterly Tease

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lee: Do you fantasise fondling them? Caressing them? Kneading them? One, then the other. And then again.

Jude emits three hearty half-laughs.

Lee (jocularly): Whoa! We have a triple affirmation here!

More half-laughs bordering on hoots from both boys.

Lee: What about her bottom?

Jude: Hmmm... Do we have to go there?

Lee: Come on... This is only between us girls. And my lips are hermetically sealed.

Jude: I nearly came the first moment I saw the crotch vee of her swimsuit snagged in her slit, exposing her pouting lips. There! I said it. Satisfied, Mr Kinky? Hey, we have lingered here long enough. We ought to begin running back now.

Lee: Just one more thing before we set off.

Jude: What?

Lee: Here is a red hot tip for you. Your sis has a secret fantasy about you. This fantasy has heightened since she saw your evil boner in your speedo yesterday. And fueled by your visual interest in her, particularly her top, which she has some anxieties about, unfounded as they are.

Jude: Hmmm... and how do you feel about this?

Lee: Just go for it. Take your cues from your sis. I have discussed this with her. I am OK with whatever Dee is comfy with. Just go with the flow.

Jude: Hmmm... Flow, huh?

Lee emits a half-laugh. They start their 10 kilometre run back.

***

Chapter 7

Seduction

Lee receives a call from his office. He has to attend to an urgent matter. He leaves the cottage in the morning. He will be back the next day.

Dee is in a short skirt and loose top. She wears a nude-coloured thong panty under her skirt. Dee is cooking breakfast. Jude is in the kitchen chatting with her.

Dee moves this way and that in the kitchen preparing and serving breakfast. Jude is ogling her. His eyes are lasered on her bottom. Is she pantyless? The charm is in not really knowing. When Dee bends to serve his breakfast, Jude gets a generous view of the top of her breasts. Large swathes of her fulsome D. More nuanced views of her B. After Dee is seated, Jude offers to get the orange juice carton from the refrigerator. He hovers over Dee to pour the juice into her glass. He gets a glorious eyeful of her breasts again. Is Dee exaggerating her movements to jiggle her breasts? He sees them quiver and undulate.

After breakfast, they chill at the lounge. It overlooks the patio, and farther afield, the hill slope descending down to the beach.

Dee is feeling increasingly comfortable and at ease with her brother. She is still a little excited by yesterday's swimsuit charade.

It is just both of them alone in the cottage. Lee will be back tomorrow. Dee asks Jude if they should get comfortable, and enjoy the privacy of the cottage. Jude is not altogether clear what Dee is alluding to.

Dee gets bold. She says, "Yesterday, I had a sneak preview of your body. And you, me. I think we both enjoyed the visual experience. Shall we demystify what we have started?"


Jude looks at his sister inquiringly.

Dee teases. "I am old school. Gentlemen first."

"Right here? Now?"

"Yes. You take your shirt off. And then, I will take mine off."

Jude remembers his conversation with Lee. Go with the flow. He nods. Without ceremony, he unbuttons his shirt. He takes it off silently. He has hair on his chest and a few muscles, Dee notices. He looks at her.

Dee is smiling softly. She can feel her ears and cheeks burning. She awkwardly takes off her top, her hands shaking. "This is kind of weird isn't it," she looks at Jude.

"I guess so, if you think about it that way. But, it will feel normal after awhile."

Although Dee initiated this, some of her old anxieties are beginning to creep back.

"OK. But, right now it feels really uncomfortable for me. You know by now that I have asymmetrical breasts. I always feel self-conscious about how my body looks. I don't like being judged."

"I am not judging you. You look gorgeous."

"What I am going to wonder about is what you think. If you just look at my body without saying anything, I am going to think the worst. You have to tell me what you think. What you really think, OK?"

"Yes, sure. Will you tell me what you think of me too?"

Dee nods. She smiles at her brother and pulls her top over her head, flinging it to the floor. She crosses her arms under her bra.

"Well, I like your bra."

"Your turn."

She watches her brother pull down his shorts, exposing his plaid boxers. Then, he looks at her expectantly, the corner of his mouth betraying an emerging smile.

"So?" he prompted.

Dee looks down at her brother's bare legs. "Your legs are hairy in a really sexy way."

Dee undoes her skirt. She drops the skirt to the floor and steps out of it. Her brother is staring at her thong panty. Dee looks down to make sure that everything is in order. Then, they stand there looking at each other in their underwear until they both laugh in unison.

"You have nice legs," her brother tells her.

Dee starts to feel weak in the knees. She sits on the rug. She looks up at her brother, waiting for his next move.

Jude asks, "Are you ready for the big one?" and emits a half-laugh as he starts to push his underwear down his hips. His naked genitals are displayed before her at eye level.

"Oh my God!" She covers her mouth with both hands, suppressing any further outbursts. It is not that she is shocked by seeing a limp penis in itself, but, the sight of her brother's privates has the effect of inducing embarrassment.

"Well?"

Looking up from his genitals, she quips cheekily, "It looks like a penis."

"Well, how does it compare?"

She looks back down to his drooping organs. After gazing thoughtfully, she teases, "OK, I guess." Dee doesn't want to feed her brother's ego. There is time enough for that. But secretly, she notes that even in its flaccid state, her brother's manhood is rather long. Longer than her husband's. She wonders how big it gets when aroused.

"Your underwear?"

"Of course," she replies. Feeling her brother's stare, she reaches back and unhooks her bra. She lets the straps drop off her shoulders. She holds the cups against herself. The moment of truth. The moment of reckoning. Again, her old anxieties taunt her. Looking up again, she asks, "Are you ready?"

"Might as well get it over with."

She smiles sheepishly as she slowly peels the bra off her breasts. She looks down at herself. A fulsome D. A pert and subtle B. Pointed. They are high on her chest. She looks up at her brother for his reaction.

His eyes riveted on her naked chest, he nods appreciatively when she looks up. "Well?" she prompts.

"A divine revelation. They are lovely. Alluring. If I had a hand in sculpting your breasts, they will look exactly like this."

"The asymmetry?"

"I like it. It is as what I have said earlier. This lovely vision validates what I already said. The allure of two lovely breast forms on the same woman. Your nipples are nice too. They're pink. They are lush."

"You have never seen pink nipples before?"

"No. They are sweet."

Dee starts to laugh again. She is aware of the slight jiggling triggered. She observes that Jude watches. The look on his face expresses bemusement. But his intense stare suggests a covert fascination. She sticks her chest out for emphasis. Loud and proud. She gently traces the contours of her breasts with the tips of her fingers. Her B, then her D. One way, then the other, as if illustrating her own form. Her nipples are very sensitive. Even soft caresses can trigger an orgasm. She avoids touching them for now. That can come later.

"What do you like about my breasts?"

He replies open-endedly, angling for more, "I like their size and their form. Their substance, I can't tell."

Dee grins widely, "Perfect?"

"For sure. I always wanted to feel real breasts. The kind that will fill my hands."

The seed of an idea is planted in Dee's mind when she hears this. She cannot say why, but she knows what she wants to do. She can feel herself blushing as she contemplates what she is about to say to her brother. Fear flutters in her belly. What if he is repulsed? Yet, she does not think he will be. She can feel it. Somehow she knows he will be OK with it. Her mouth opens, as if of its own accord, the words forming on her lips without her willing them, "Do you want to feel them?"

Jude looks at her, bewildered, like she has spoken to him in Eskimo.

She qualifies guiltily, "Just for a second."

His eyes are wide. He sits down on the floor next to her, meeting her gaze, concerned. "Are you sure about this?"

"Mmmm, just for a second though." She pushes her chest out in longing anticipation.

Jude looks serious as he reaches out with both hands toward his sister. Her nipples activated electrically as soon as his palms make contact. Dee quivers. Jude's fingers lightly brush the skin of her breasts.

Dee cautions, "Go easy on the nipples. They are highly charged. They will electrify, then shock me to whimpering pulp. I don't want that. At least, not just yet."

"That sensitive, huh?"

"Oooh! That tickles!" Dee says with a shudder. Jude draws his hands back politely. Dee, smiling, takes her brother's hands in hers and presses them firmly against her sensitive mammaries. "Like this," she instructs, and closing her eyes, "That feels good. Do you like how they feel?"

"They are soft. Really soft."

"Which do you like better, the D or B?"

Jude reads this as tacit approval to caress and fondle each breast more thoroughly, to ascertain their essence. He focuses on one breast, then the other, and then repeats his studious ministrations all over again.

"Too close to call. I will just tell you what I think of each. The smaller one has the feel of youthful flourish, on the cusp of womanhood. It bears the promise of fulsomeness in the fullness of time. The bigger one carries womanly allure bordering on buxom."

Jude forgets himself. He continues to fondle his sister's breasts.

"That's enough," she reminds him, opening her eyes and releasing his hands. Her nipples now stand out excitedly. Jude looks elated. She looks down at her brother's lap and decides his elation is emanating in more ways than one. "Can I touch you?" she asks longingly.

"OK"

Dee is secretly astonished and thrilled that Jude so readily agrees. She doesn't expect him to go along so easily and wonders if he shares the same hidden excitement she is feeling.

Eagerly, she reaches down between her brother's legs and cups his sac in her hand. His testicles feel delicate and vulnerable. They are large, weighing on her palm. She thinks about all the sperm and hormones that must be coursing in her grasp. It seems strange that the source of masculinity is so fragile. She squeezes gently.

"Does that feel OK?" she enquires. Jude flinches in response, so she releases him. She shifts her hand, wrapping her fingers around her brother's rising sex organ. She looks up at him. He is looking down at her hand, his expression intensely focused. She squeezes his warm shaft between her thumb and forefinger. She can feel him swelling rapidly in her grasp. "You're getting hard," she observes. He says nothing. She hears her brother's breathing speed up as she slides her grasping hand slowly up his lengthening shaft to his mushroom head. She squeezes his phallic cap between her fingers and gently massages his flesh.

She looks up at his face. His mouth is open. His eyes wide. He meets her gaze, still looking intense. She says softly. "Your penis is really big. It is nice. A piece of visual art."

Finally, she releases her brother's penis. Instead of dropping, it bounces upward, standing free and tall. His shaft, which she estimates at eight inches plus, is straight and pointed up from his lap at an angle.

"You get hard fast," she observes, studying her brother's straining organ.

"I guess so."

"I know you love me and everything. But, I mean, is it normal to get a hard-on for your big sister like that?" She smirks at him.

"But, you were rubbing it. That is the only reason . . ."

"I am just teasing. It is flattering actually. It is interesting how it looks when it is hard. Your head . . . is so large."

"So, as a woman, do you think a big head is good or bad?" Jude has a slight tremor in his voice, but she can tell he is trying to sound casual.

"I think a big head like that is a plus. It is all about stimulation. A big head, more surface area contact opportunity, ought to be stimulating, don't you think?"

Dee suddenly feels a warm surge of affection and admiration for her brother.

"Are you going to take your panties off, or keep me in suspense?"

Dee feels her heart racing. For reasons she does not fully understand about herself, in that moment, her brother asking her to take her panties off provokes an unexpected and unintended response in her body. A wave of sexual reaction awakes somewhere deep and sweeps though her body, reaching her head in the form of heat. She feels flush. There is the tingle of sweat pores activating around her face and neck. Deep down, she feels another delicate response that she knows is the beginning of wetness inside her. It feels warm down there too. She has been trying to convince herself that this is no big deal, yet somehow it is.

"Do you not think a sis deserves to keep at least one secret from her brother?" she asks bashfully as she hooks her thumbs around the elastic band of her panties, trying to make light of it despite herself.

"Are you ready?"

"Like you said, I am hard for you. Just look at me." He glances down at the tall fleshy rod rising eagerly from his lap. "I don't think I can be any more ready than I am right now."

Dee smiles at him. She pushes her last little garment, her thong, down her hips, then stops, her legs still together.

Her face still warm, Dee pushes her panties down her thighs to her knees. She stands up. She lets the panties fall the rest of the way to the floor. Her smooth pubis is directly in front of her brother's face. Her bare vulva, squeezed between her thighs, puckered outward, her outer labia pouting. A neat mound. Her inners are concealed. She wonders if she should be embarrassed. He looks admiringly. "Say something, please," she implores.

Jude appears to search his brain for words, "Nice, beautiful, it is beautiful."

"You really think I look beautiful?" She laughs at herself as soon as she says it.

"Yes, you look smooth and pink and alluring."

"Alluring?"

"Attractive. You look attractive. I like how it looks pouty."

"That is good? I have a pouty pussy?"

"Yes, I like it."

She is feeling bold now. Her brother had let her take the lead with their mutual striptease and she is going to push it further. By this time, she is humming with sexual arousal. She is thinking less and less about the fact that Jude is her brother and thinking more and more about how aroused she is, and how she wants more. "Do you want a closer look?" she volunteers shyly.

"OK" Jude looks like he is in a trance. The further along she takes things, the more excited she gets. But, Jude looks increasingly uncomfortable and docile.

Dee steps over to the sofa and sits down. She puts her hand on the cushion, "Come, sit next to me."

She watches her brother's erect penis bounce wildly as he gets up and walks over. The conical point glints in the sunlight that streams through the bay windows. "You are leaking," she muses as he sits down next to her. Naked thigh to naked thigh.

Without invitation, she reaches over and touches the tip of her finger to the little hole on the end of her brother's penis where a droplet of clear liquid is forming. He doesn't move to stop her. There is a sharp intake of male breath. She doodles her finger in a tiny circular motion around the tip of his penis. It is slick. She withdraws and rubs the warm sticky liquid between her finger and her thumb. It has the consistency of syrup. When she separates her digits, a translucent streamer stretches between.

"Oooh . . . Does this mean that you are going to ejaculate soon?"

"Not necessarily. But, it means I am super turned on right now. I am not going to ejaculate without some kind of physical stimulation. But, it won't take much right now. Like, if you rub my penis again like you did before, I will probably ejaculate instantly."

"That will make a royal mess. Does that mean I am so damn sexy that you can't resist your own sister? Your big sis?"

"Isn't this a rhetorical question? My raging, dripping hard-on is in your face."

"Are you going to be able to keep your cool the rest of this week? You cannot go around with a boner all the time. You will scare the womenfolk." She smiles devilishly.

"I can only try..."

"Looks like I will have to keep you cloistered in this cottage to reform and rehabilitate you, before you can rejoin society at the end of the week, huh?"

Dee thinks about licking her sticky fingers. She looks at her brother and assesses that he may think it weird. Instead, she wipes her hand on her bare thigh, leaving behind a visible prominent glistening slick.

Dee asks rhetorically, "Are you sure you want a closer look? I don't think it is going to make your condition any better."

"Yes, I'm fine."

Dee reclines back on the sofa. "You really want me to do this?"

Jude nods silently.

"If you want to see more," Dee messes with her brother, "you have to ask me to show you. Ask nicely and tell me exactly what you want to see."

"OK," he plays along, "will you please, pretty please, show me your pouty pink pussy lips, sweet big sis?"

Dee grins, "Since you ask so nicely, little bro..." Feeling single-minded in her intensifying sexuality, she dramatically swings her legs straight up, exposing her neat pouty crotch. Then, she spreads her legs wide apart for her brother.

She watches him as he looks down, captivated, rapt, at her displayed womanhood.

"You can get closer if you want. It doesn't bite. I will tell it not to."

He leans forward. She can feel the warmth of her brother's breath on her vulva. He is so close, Dee thinks his mouth is going to touch her lips. She holds her breath in anticipation. But, he does not do it. "Can I touch you?" he pleads.

Dee nods and swallows.

She feels a finger gingerly run the length of her engorged labia. He gently prods and pinches her tender lips. "You don't really have alot of experience in this, have you?" she asks searchingly.

Jude shakes his head, still rubbing her genitals lightly.

Her brother's fingers playing with her there heightens her rising ardour. This emboldens her to push it a little further. She is no longer afraid of her brother's reaction. "Do you want to feel what it is like inside?" she asks brazenly.

"You're OK?" His voice shakes noticeably.

Dee reaches down to her mown mound with both hands and spreads open her vagina lips, her petals, as her brother watches. "Do you see my hole?" she asks, pointing it out with her finger.

"Yes. It is pink. Lovely. Quite lovely."

"You can feel me a little if you want" she implores. She holds the soft petals of her labia open in invitation. "You let me feel you earlier. Aren't you a little curious about your sis?"

"More than curious. It is hard to describe. Your pussy looks really tempting, especially when you hold it open like that. You have no idea how good you look to me right now. But Jesus, Dee, you are my sister . . ."

"So? If that bothers you, why did you let me touch you? I wish you don't make such a big deal about this. You make it sound like we are doing something terrible. You are going to see me naked, pussy and all. I don't see why touching me for a second is any worse than that. Don't you want to?"

Jude's eyes never leave her open vagina. He looks longingly at her womanhood. "You are tempting me. It is kind of mesmerising actually. The inside of your vagina has these intricate little folds. While you were talking, the opening was getting larger and smaller. I was wondering if you were doing that intentionally. Your hole looks kind of small actually. I thought it would be larger."