Sisterly Tease

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dee's sexual urgency is overwhelming now. Pleading, "Jude, you are embarrassing me. Please. Put your finger in me. I want you to."

She feels his finger enters her tentatively. She can tell she is wet. It slips in easily without any friction. She pushes against the slow thrust of her brother's finger, engulfing him. A light spasm tickles her as he gingerly twists his finger around inside her. She emits a girlish giggle. She resists the urge to hump his finger. She lets him explore her in his way.

"It is wet and wrinkly. Warm and soft. It feels so good."

"Mmmm. . . What did you think it would be like?"

"I thought it would be smoother. I don't know. I like it. How does this feel to you?"

"It feels good. Like, I don't want you to stop. Ever."

"God! I am imagining how sweet my penis will feel inside you right now. I mean, if you are not my sister. You are so wet and tight. I am about to ejaculate just thinking about it."

"Don't get too worked up." She laughs at him. "Do you want to feel my clitoris?"

"OK," he sounds excited now. He pulls his finger out of her quickly with an audible slosh. Jude looks at his glistening finger. He brings it up to his nose. To Dee's astonishment, he licks it.

"Did you just taste me?" her eyes wide in exaggerated surprise.

"Just curious."

"How do I taste?"

"Kind of... musky."

"When you are done licking my juice, give me your finger." She holds out her hand.

Dee takes her brother's wet finger in her hand and pulls it down to her vagina. She spreads open the top of her labia with one hand and, with the other, she presses the tip of his finger against her aroused love button. She pushes his finger hard against herself and grinds it up and down. She shudders with the sudden pleasure, but she bites her lip to keep from moaning. She does not want him to know how aroused she is. She wants to play it somewhat cool. Maybe she is just playing the big sis. The sexual elder. "That's it. Do you feel the bump?"

"Yes! Yes!"

"My clit." She rubs her brother's finger harder. Mustering her cool, "I am kind of aroused. Can you feel it?"

"Yes"

"Oh!" the cry escapes her mouth despite her best efforts. She laughs, "I am really aroused right now. Yours is just more obvious." She swings her foot around until her toes locate his hard-on. She plays her foot against her brother's erection while he continues to rub his finger on her excited clitoris.

Jude looks down where his sister is stroking the sensitive sole of her foot against his hard penis. "I am pretty close, I think. But, you probably don't want my fluid on your foot."

Dee shudders with pleasure as her brother rubs her nub hard, his finger wet with vaginal fluid. "Slow down a little, Jude," she moans, "Yes, that feels good."

She stops teasing him with her foot. She drops her leg on his lap. His penis flops against her thigh. She feels his penis twitch against her. A teardrop of sticky liquid dribbles onto her leg from his tip.

Her sexual anticipation is so intense, it no longer seems to matter to Dee that Jude is her brother. Yet, there is still a faint but perturbing insistent whisper of reason that keeps hounding her of the fact. She announces boldly, "God, Jude, I wish you are not my brother just now. I am so ready for someone inside me right now!" Jude looks momentarily petrified.

She has an idea. Emboldened by arousal, she gives voice to her thought, "Do you want to masturbate?"

"You want me to right now? You don't mind?"

"I think we can both do it," she replies sheepishly. "Is that too weird?"

"No. That is cool with me."

"Do you want to stick your finger inside me again?" her voice low as if to hide her depravity, "Touch me? While we masturbate?"

Jude looks startled. He responds without question. He thrusts his finger inside her moist opening, quickly this time. She moans gently in surprise. "More fingers" she whispers, and again, he complies. "Thrust them. Yes. Harder. Oh. Oh. That's it. That's it. Masturbate with me." Dee fingers her clitoris as she starts to thrust back against her brother's fingers.

He surrenders silently to her craven demand. She feels his hand grasp his penis against her thigh. His knuckles rub up and down against her thigh. As he multitasks, at first, he starts to lose his rhythm with his other hand as he starts pleasuring himself. She pleads, "Keep thrusting, oh yes, oh yes." And then both hands are in sync.

"Do you like . . . oh . . . masturbating while you . . . oh God . . . touch your sister?"

"Yes."

Dee arches her back and pushes her pelvis hard against her brother's hand. She feels herself spasm. She squeezes on her brother's fingers with intense pleasure.

"I am going to cum. You better move your leg away" he blurts.

"Cum on me! It's OK."

Dee moans as a slight contraction squeezes pleasurably, then releases on her brother's fingers, relaxing blissfully. She is floating in a sea of ecstasy when her brother's warm cum finally spurts over and over on her exposed thigh. The spurts seem to go on a long time. Her thigh feels like it is soaked with wet dripping warmth.

"That is alot of cum," she says, opening her eyes and smiling. "I cannot believe you actually came on my leg."

They glide into relaxed comfortable silence, ignoring the dripping semen. There is plenty of time to clean up later. They have more pressing things to do right now. Like fall into blissful slumber.

***

Chapter 8

A Long Night's Journey Into Day

Dee's eyes flicker. It is late afternoon. She decides to let Jude continue his sleep.

Dee looks around the room for something to wipe the cum off with. It feels cold and clammy now and is starting to dry around the edges.

She doesn't see anything suitable. Her clothes are strewn across the floor, but she may have to wear them again.

She picks up her panties. She decides she will not need to wear it even if she puts her skirt back on.

She uses her panties to wipe the cum off the sofa first, but even after wiping carefully, there is still a noticeable wet spot.

She wipes up the inside of her thigh, catching the big globs of semen, but her panties is too small to soak it all up. Her thigh is still wet when she drops the panties to the floor, but she is going to shower anyway.

She walks to the kitchen. She opens the refrigerator to get a drink. It feels wrong walking around naked with her brother's cum on her leg. She feels deviant. It is a pleasantly good feeling. Perversely, her religious upbringing makes this all the more enthralling. On reflection, she thinks she is surprisingly relaxed about what she has just done with her brother. There is no drag of guilt. She feels fine, even pleased.

Jude wakes up. He is groggy for awhile. The light was pristine, bright and clean when he drifted into slumber. Now, the light appears used. Lost its sheen of clarity. After a minute, he is sentiently awake and aware.

Jude goes up to Dee. He looks into her eyes. She is glad that he is smiling. No awkwardness. No tension. He opens his arms in invitation. It is not a brotherly invitation. Dee steps forward into his arms. He is tall. Taller than he has ever been. More like a big brother now. Somehow, the earlier bonding experience with his sister has boosted his male confidence. Without hesitation, he wraps his long arms around her nude body. He squeezes her tightly against him. She melts into him. The contours of her B and D cup breasts meld into his chest, finding their own level. Her sensitive nipples chaff against his chest.

His manhood nestles in her warm junction of mound vee and creamy upper thighs. It stiffens a notch, pressing into her thighs. But, it is not erect. Not yet.

His male hands feel rough on her bare back. He holds his sister for a long time, looking down into her eyes.

They shower and remain naked the rest of the day, comfortable in their nudity.

Brother and sister share intimate moments. But, there is a muted tacit agreement that tonight is the night.

After dinner, they repair to the main bedroom. The bedroom houses a queen bed, a dresser, and a classic regal writing desk and chair.

They feel rising stirrings in their loins the moment they enter the bedroom. As Jude guides his sister to the bed, Dee veers away to the writing desk.

"Here" she intimates.

Jude looks puzzled. And then he understands all too well.

Jude pins Dee to the desk. Her palms on the desk top. She turns her face away from him.

Dee feels a hard pressure on her stomach just above her pubis. She looks down to see her brother's penis fully erect. It looks massive to her. Formidable. It is red. He stands so close to her. It presses deeply into her naked stomach and he seems oblivious to it.

She feels the head of her brother's penis throbbing in her stomach. It is his heartbeat, she thinks. She is feeling his heartbeat through his cock. His heart is racing too, just like hers.

She wonders if her brother is sexually aroused by the tingle of the taboo, or her nakedness, or both? She asks herself the same. Taboo it is. There are lots of naked male bodies. But, she has only one brother.

He steps closer, pressing his cock harder against her.

Dee puts a hand on Jude's red throbbing cock. She caresses him gently.

Dee turns around from where she stands. She turns her back on her brother until she feels his erection between her butt cheeks. She bends forward over the desk, dramatically sweeping papers and objects to the floor with wide motions of her arms. She raises her naked arse up against his penis.

Dee looks back. She reaches back and grabs hold of her brother's erection, guiding it to her exposed vagina.

"Is this how you want it, sis?"

"Yes, dear brother. This is how I have dreamt I want it. And you are my dream brother."

Jude grips his sister's arse cheeks with both hands. Dee feels his cock head starts to press hard against her nether opening. She should be afraid of his monstrosity. But, Dee finds herself relaxed on the desk. It is because she has rehearsed this so many times in her dreams. Her love portal is relaxed and fearless. The calm before the storm.

Jude's cock slowly forces Dee open.

Dee looks at her brother lovingly as she feels his warm flesh make its slow relentless entry into her.

She winces as the full width of his cock is forced into her. She squeezes on him and feels a shot of pleasure. Then, she relaxes again, willing herself to open to him.

"Are you OK?" Jude asks.

"Yes, keep going please," Dee manages, but tears fill her eyes.

Dee continues to slowly shove his formidable shaft into her. She is able to keep herself relaxed and open, ushering him in.

"Do you like this?" Jude asks.

"Yes"

Proving her point, she pushes her arse back against his hardness, completely enveloping him.

Jude grips her butt cheeks and starts slowly pumping his enormous cock in and out of her.

Dee squeezes and relaxes rhythmically on her brother. She reaches a hand underneath and starts tweeking her clitoris with a finger.

Dee moans loudly as her brother speeds up his pistoning. Soon his hands are moving on her body until he grips her breasts. Ouch! Sweet agony. His contact with her hyper sensitive nipples electrify her. Dee is capable of orgasms from mere nipple manipulation. That is how sensitive she is.

His cock is ramming her hard now. He grunts with exertion.

He is fucking her with an animal pleasure. He pounds her.

"Fuck me harder, bro," she goads.

And, Jude does what she asks. It is painful now, but Dee takes it.

Dee groans and whimpers softly. Her neck and chest are flush. The more red she is, the more aroused she is. Then, her whole body shudders and shivers. It is so good. She has never climbed this high a pinnacle.

Jude slows, and hammers her with two last massive thrusts. He stops fully inside her. She feels him twitch and spurt.

Finally, he lets out a sigh and pulls out. He lets go of her breasts and steps back.

Dee slumps on the desk as if paralyzed. She feels fluids ooze out of her.

After a respite, Jude picks his sister up, scoops her up in a flurry, and lays her on the queen bed.

Brother and sister stir at 2am. They workout. And again at the first light of dawn.

Oooh! The excesses of youth.

***

Chapter 9

Threesome

11 am.

Lee parks his car. The car engine purrs down to silence.

As he enters the cottage, he hears whimpers, moans and groans, and intermittent bouts of howling and growling, emanating from the main bedroom. He sticks his neck around the wall.

Doggy.

Feverish passion.

Pounding.

Lee gets naked. He creeps to the foot of the bed. It is not clear if Dee and Jude have sensed him. But it makes no difference. The siblings are captive in a universe of their own making, privy only to themselves.

Lee slides through Jude's parted legs, facing up. He is now under Dee's body. Jude and Dee are now aware that they have company, but they are too deep in heat to care.

Lee has a worm's eye view of the action. Jude pounding Dee. Dee's breasts quivering, undulating then shuddering with every pounding impact. Jude alternates between kneading Dee's breasts, and gripping her hips to heighten traction. Lee feels that he is pinned under a runaway huffing and puffing locomotive.

Dee is further aroused by the unexpected participation of a walk-in spectator, who happens to be her husband, no less.

Her whole body shivers and trembles. She is so aroused that she will have done absolutely anything Jude and Lee want.

Dee groans and whimpers softly. Her whole body shivers and shudders. Lee knows from experience that she is on edge, and will cave in shortly. Lee slides out, not a moment too soon.

Dee crumbles. She lies on her back. She raises her hips off the bed. Her sign of extreme arousal. Her neck and chest become flushed. The more red she is, the more aroused she is. Dee shudders one last time, and is then becalmed. As Jude is spent.

***

Chapter 10

Reflection

The trio spent the rest of the week in naked lazy frolic in the cottage. Jude effectively moved into the main bedroom. There was ample real estate on the queen sized bed.

The holiday, seemingly trivial it may be, was transformational for the three of them. But most of all, for Dee.

She felt that the fact that her brother and her husband both accepted her as she is, and found her sexy and alluring, including and especially her asymmetrical top, made their encounter and experience so much more meaningful for her, than having sex. But, the sex was great too.

Dee and Jude continued for about three years, before he was transferred to an overseas posting for his job.

Dee and Jude had Lee's blessing. Lee sometimes joined in. They were an innovative trio. Think double penetration and all the things that touch there.

Jude had 'his' room in their house, and Dee would sometimes sleep the night with him. Jude adored his sister. As she, him.

Lee and Jude were very close. That was inevitable. Bound by the singularity they adore.

The End