Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edrider73
edrider73
1,068 Followers

"Yes, yes, Tina," said Arthur. "Call me Arthur. What do you mean they finally told the truth?"

"Well, when they showed me the video, they tried to convince me that you were gay or bisexual, but I told them they were lying. I know it looked like you were excited and eager to make love with that huge man. But they don't know you like I know you. I knew at once that it was fake.

"Some of the girls hate you, and two of them who are computer experts were locked up in one of the rooms at the sorority for the last two days, so I thought they did the whole thing with digital graphics. When I kept after them, they told me what really happened, but I didn't believe it until you told me the same story just now. You must feel horrible. Is there anything I can do?"

"Do you know what they are going to do with the video?"

"I tried to get them to tell me, but they said they wanted to tell you themselves. I know they showed it to all the girls in the sorority and a few others. I tried as hard as I could to stop them.

"I told them you had never done anything to me that I didn't want, and I agreed to the anal and even asked for it. I'm so sorry. This whole thing was my fault. They just can't understand that I like to do things for you.

"I did make them promise to tell the truth about the video session and not use their story about you being gay. I told them that if they didn't keep that promise, I'd quit the sorority and never talk to them again... Do you want me to get that?"

The phone in his room was ringing, and he nodded to her.

"Hi, this is Tina," she said. "Oh, it's you. What do you want? Why? Okay, I'll ask him. If he agrees, I'm going to stay right here. You're never going to be alone with him again. Hold on."

She turned to him.

"It's Nina, Lyla, Sophie and Josie," she said. "They want to come over and talk to you."

"Tell them to come," he said.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

***********

The girls pulled some folding chairs into his bedroom and sat facing him and Tina, who sat beside him on the bed.

"Are you sure you don't want to leave, Tina," said Lyla. "I don't think you want to hear this."

"Yes, I do," she said, "because I'm not going to allow you to do anything more to Arthur. You've hurt him, and it's my fault. I'm not letting you touch him again."

"We're done touching him, Tina," said Sophie. "If you want to stay, you can. You won't like what you hear. Nina, tell him what we've done."

"I wanted to put the finished video on the Internet," said Nina. "But Tina said she would kill us in cold blood if I did. So we talked it over, especially what happened to Tina when she saw the video, and we decided to show it to the ten most popular sorority girls in school."

"What do you mean?" said Arthur. "What happened to Tina?"

"Don't tell him!" Tina screamed. "Please don't tell him. I beg you."

"Sorry, Tina," said Nina, turning to her. "You can leave if you want to. We're telling him the truth. It's for your own good."

She turned back to Zeke and spoke to him.

"While we were watching the video with Tina, I started feeling funny. I looked around the room and saw that the other girls were feeling the same way. And then I looked at Tina, and she was, too.

"We were all getting red and breathing hard and getting all tingly. All of us came at least once while watching you and Butch. I think Tina came two or three times."

"I'm so sorry, Arthur," said Tina. "I couldn't help myself."

"Neither could the top ten," said Nina. "While they were watching, we told them what we had done and that you weren't really gay. That surprised them and got them even more excited.

"One of them told me it was hideously fascinating, especially your tenderness toward Butch mixed with his violence toward you. When they said that, I thought of you and Tina."

Tina gave a short cry, but Nina ignored her and continued.

"The best line I heard was, 'It was like watching two whales mating.' They all got off, some of them like us, without even touching themselves, and most of them multiple times. I saw them.

"You've never dated any of them, Arthur. These girls are totally out of your league, but unless I'm mistaken, each one is going to invite you into her pants. At least that's what they told me.

"They all told me they would have sex with you in return for a live repeat of the video for them. Of course, they won't let you near their asses, but otherwise, they will do almost anything you want.

"While we were talking about this, they were getting so excited that some of them were almost jumping out of their skins. And these are the most snobby, icy girls on campus.

"I think you're going to be getting some phone calls pretty soon. There, that might be one now. Should I answer it? All right, I won't. You can get the message from voice mail. These girls are used to getting whatever they want, so they're going to be persistent. I wonder what you'll do."

"I'm never going through that again," said Arthur. "I don't care what they offer."

"Well, some of them have lots of money, Arthur," Nina said. "It could come in handy if you don't make it in the pros. And they have other ways of pressuring you. They are real bitches who stop at nothing. Their daddies are powerful, and it wouldn't surprise me if someone from the school administration calls you in and suggests you go along with them."

"Don't worry, Arthur," said Tina. "My daddy also has connections. You'll never have to do what's on the video again."

"That's where you're wrong, Tina," Nina said. "Even if he can avoid the top ten, he's going to perform at least three more shows."

"No, I won't," said Arthur. "There's no way you can force me unless you drug me. I'll die before I go through that again."

"We're not going to force you to do anything, Arthur," said Nina, "We won't have to. We showed the video to one more person. Do you know a girl named Constance? She's sort of a geek."

"She's got a boyfriend. Isn't she engaged?"

"Yes, she is," said Nina. "And she's not interested in you making love to her. Tell Tina how you know her."

"She's my math tutor."

"She told us that you weren't applying yourself and that she had to work really hard to get you through your easy math class. She said if your grade drops, you become ineligible. You would miss the rest of the season and the big bowl game that the team will probably be in.

"I don't think the coaches and the other players would appreciate your screwing up like that. The coach might not introduce you to some of the agents he knows after the season is over, and a lot of the scouts won't get to see you in action because you won't be suited out. Maybe you'll still get in the pros as a walk-on, but you'll be starting out with all the odds against you.

"We told Constance what you had been doing to Tina, and she's now on our team. She guaranteed us that she would make sure that you would stay eligible, and you wouldn't have to spend any more of your meal money to pay her. For the rest of the season, all you have to do is three performances for us and her.

"We're having a great time planning the shows. We've been thinking about some variety.

"As big as Butch was, we've seen bigger on the Internet. Some of them are so thick and long that they bend from their weight, even when they're hard.

"We'll look for other things, too. Our sorority believes in diversity. Look at us -- four different races! So we'll find someone who looks a lot different. You know, some really fat, hairy, disgusting looking guys have big tools. Why discriminate against them.

"Josie had the best idea. If we can pull it off in time, we're going to find a midget with a huge one. I've seen some on the Internet. Then we can imagine he's Tina and she's doing to you what you were doing to her.

"Tina, I didn't want to tell you this tonight, but you're going to watch the performances with us. Constance made it a condition for her cooperation. We hope the shows will help you get over Arthur by the time the semester is over.

"If he goes to the pros, he won't take you with him anyway, because he's too stupid to realize that nobody half as wonderful as you is ever going to love him as much as you do."

"Shut up, Nina," said Tina. "I never told Arthur that I loved him. I wouldn't put that kind of pressure on him. I feel fortunate that I've had the chance to get to know him and spend time with him. I wish you would all just leave him and me alone."

She burst into tears.

**********

The first show was Tuesday. The coach was told Zeke needed some intense tutoring to stay eligible, so he was excused from Tuesday practice. Wednesday, he was barely able to move, and the coaches weren't happy with his performance. But he worked hard, and each Friday, he was back to his regular form, so they didn't ask questions.

Tina was with him constantly, fending off phone calls and visits from the top ten and their emissaries, nursing him tenderly after each performance and keeping him focused on getting through the grind.

She had made them promise that only the five of them and Constance would get to see Zeke's live performances or the videos made from them, and they didn't fight her. During the viewings, her friends and Constance became good friends, and they promised Constance that if she was interested that she would get a bid from the sorority next fall.

The viewings were at Constance's apartment, where she had elaborate digital projection equipment and was able to turn an entire wall into a movie screen. They had popcorn and soft drinks and laughed, joked and applauded.

They enjoyed making throwing-up sounds during some close-ups of Arthur's wide-open anus with slimy lube running out of it while he screamed as one of the large cocks was ripped out of him.

Sometimes, they turned to look at Tina, who sat off to the side in the dark. She looked like she was in a trance, but they noticed that she was wearing loose-fitting shorts, and even though she was turned to the side, her hand was clearly between her legs. Once, Sophie asked Nina to watch Tina with her for ten minutes. They counted two orgasms.

"I think the medicine is starting to work," Nina said. "Maybe this will be strong enough to cure her of Arthur."

They teased Tina about how much she was enjoying the videos, but she didn't respond until one day, when she broke down and began sobbing.

"You're right, sisters," she said. "I'm the most disgusting, cold-hearted bitch in the world. I'm coming as I watch the man I adore being hurt and humiliated. I'm lower than an animal. I can never hope to deserve him now. I've lost him forever."

After that outburst, none of them brought up the subject again.

"That's not the way I thought it would work," Nina said to the others, "but the end result is the same, so it doesn't matter."

When his last session was over -- they managed to find a midget with a cock like a fence post -- and she had nursed Arthur to recovery, she stopped going to Arthur's apartment. Her friends noticed she was studying more than she usually did, and she stopped attending all the sorority and fraternity parties. She seemed quiet and subdued, and sometimes they caught her silently crying.

"I think she's in mourning," said Nina. "That's a good thing."

She made her comment the night before Arthur called them all and begged them to meet him at Denny's.

**************

A week before the bowl game, Tina's phone rang.

"Where have you been?" Arthur asked. "I've been working so hard to prepare for the game that I didn't realize until tonight that I haven't seen you in weeks. Can I come over right now?"

"You don't have to, Arthur," she said. "Please forget about what Nina said about me. I hope you'll get over what I did to you someday and remember the happy times."

"Thanks, Tina," he said. "But I do need to come over for just a minute. Is that okay?"

"If you're sure," she said. "It really isn't necessary."

"I'll see you in five minutes," he said.

When they sat down in her apartment's living room, he said, "I don't have much time, because the team is watching some film tonight, but I wanted to bring you some things I found in my apartment. Maybe you left them there. Does this envelope look familiar?"

"No," she said. "What's inside it?"

"Open it."

"It looks like a plane ticket to Dallas. That's where the bowl game is, isn't it? Maybe some friend of yours left it in your apartment.

"Maybe you're right. What about this other envelope? Open that one?"

"Your friend left her Dallas hotel reservation in your apartment, too. I'm sure you and she will have a wonderful time after the game, because I know you're going to do great. I'll be watching you on TV with all the sisters."

"The last one is this strange little box," he said. "It's made out of cheap cardboard, but it's sealed, so I didn't want to open it. But there's something inside rattling around."

"I've never seen it before, Arthur."

"Well, you may as well open it anyway so we can see what's inside."

"That's strange. It looks like somebody's diamond ring. A very nice ring, too. I'm sure she must be missing it. I can't believe she hasn't asked you about it."

"It is nice," he said. "Why don't you see if it fits on your finger?"

"What?" she said, looking at it. "Why should I—?

She stopped as she raised her head and saw him beaming at her.

"Oh no, Arthur."

"Oh yes, Tina," he said as he got off his chair and knelt in front of her.

"I've always known you were a good person deep down, Arthur," she said, starting to cry. "But you don't have to do this. You don't owe me anything. You probably feel bad about some of the things that happened. But it wasn't your fault. I did it because I wanted to. You don't need to feel guilty at all.

"It's time we both moved on. You need to find someone you truly love and want to spend the rest of your life with. It would be a big mistake for us to do this."

"I promised your friends that I would never pressure you again," he said. "You should have seen how excited they were when I told them what I was planning. They're waiting right outside your door for me to open it.

"But I'm breaking my promise already. You're going to use that ticket, and you're going to stay in that hotel room and go to the party after the game with me. I have a ticket to the game for you, too, right next to my parents.

"I won't force you to put on the ring, but it's yours to keep anyway. Maybe someday you'll believe that this stupid linebacker got smarter while you were taking care of him and realized that he loved you more than anything or anyone else in the world. I'm prepared to wait for a long time for you to believe me."

She looked at him kneeling in front of her. He was crying.

"This is so sudden, Arthur," she said as she began to cry, too. "I don't know what to say, except that I'm not going to take advantage of you. I promise you I won't torment you. You have to believe that there's a good reason why I can't answer you now."

"Please don't tell me you've found someone else."

He nearly choked on his words and barely managed to finish the sentence.

"Oh no, Arthur, there isn't anyone else, and there never will be anyone in my deepest heart who will replace you.

"I have some hard thinking to do. You don't deserve to be strung along, so I promise you I'll give you my decision in Dallas.

"How I wish this had happened three months ago! I would have given you my answer immediately. So much has changed since then. I'm not going to start thinking about this until tomorrow. Tonight is for everyone to be happy. Come on, get up. Let's open the door together for the sisters."

**********

He didn't have much time to see her after that night because of practice, but he came to her hotel room briefly on the morning of the game. They held hands sitting on the couch for a few minutes, and when he had to go, she embraced him and gave him a long kiss.

"Good luck," she said.

His team mangled the opposition, and everyone remarked how Zeke was playing like a wild man. No one had ever seen him that motivated. After the game, while his teammates lingered in the locker room to savor the moment, he dressed quickly and told them he was going to shower in his room and would see them at the party.

Tina was waiting for him outside the locker room and went back to the hotel with him in a cab. She wouldn't stop talking about the game and how great he had been.

She asked him to take her to her room before he went to his to take a shower and change. When she opened the door, she turned around to face him and said, "I'm not feeling so great, Arthur, so I'm not going to the party with you. I don't want to be a wet blanket. No, don't say anything. You need to make an appearance. There will probably be scouts there and other important people.

"When you're ready to leave, please come back to my room. I'll rest, and I'm sure I'll be better in a little while. Then we can talk."

She gave him a big kiss and closed the door on him. He stood in front of it for a minute before leaving, because he had a horrible feeling inside.

He had enough of the party in the ballroom in a few minutes, but he managed to stay for an hour before he ran to the elevator. He tried to stay calm as he knocked on her door. He listened and didn't hear anything. Had she packed up and left? Then the door opened and she pulled him in.

"I'm sorry," she said, "But you were just standing there. What if somebody walked by?"

He was standing there, because he was staring at her. She was wearing the most alluring filmy negligee he had ever seen. He could see every inch of her amazing body through it, like he was looking through a mist. He was stunned by her beauty and the lust radiating from her.

She took his hand and led him to the bedroom and began to undress him.

Two hours later, he was lying exhausted across the bed as she sat next to him and looked at him.

"Where did you ever learn all that stuff," he said. "How come we've never done any of this before? I can't believe what you just did to me. I feel like I've been in a tornado."

He looked up at her and saw she was crying.

"I'm glad you liked it, Arthur," she said. "I was always hesitant before, because I didn't want you to think I was a slut. So I just did what you asked me to do. You have to forgive me, because tonight I used you to satisfy myself. I was being selfish, because this is our farewell performance."

"Please don't say that," he said. "I loved it when you used me to satisfy yourself. I want you to use me like that for the rest of our lives. I'm the happiest man in the world right now. I'm never going to ask you for anal again. How can you say this is the end? I thought you loved me."

"I do love you with all my heart, Arthur, and that's why I have to give you up. It's all my fault. You see, I knew that if I hadn't given you my ass, you would have moved on to girls who were much prettier than me."

"Stop, Tina," he yelled. "Don't say that."

"But it's true, Arthur," she said. "If you're saying you're not that way now, I believe you. We both know you're different from what you were then. You've grown up, and some lucky woman who's a much better person than I am is going to cherish you.

"I saw beyond the immature college football animal despite how you treated me."

"I'm so sorry about that, Tina."

"That came out wrong. You weren't cruel, just selfish and immature. You weren't any different from other guys I dated, but I knew you were a better person than you appeared to be, and you've proved me right.

"I wasn't attracted to you because you were a football player, but I let you think that. I wanted to be around when you finally opened your eyes. That's why I did anal with you.

"But my well-meaning sisters didn't understand. They only saw you in the present while I saw you in the future. So they taught you a lesson. And when they did that, they opened Pandora's Box.

edrider73
edrider73
1,068 Followers