Sisters Act

Story Info
3sum with my wife and her sister.
9.3k words
4.69
32.6k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife hung up the phone, obviously angry. "Who was that?" I asked.

"My stupid cunt of a sister. She acts so holier than thou all the time now. It makes me sick. It's always one snide little comment after the next. Ever since she's been going to that new church, she's impossible to talk to."

I knew this was coming. My wife and her sister, formerly very close had been getting more and more distant and adversarial lately. My wife, Bonnie, was miserable after talking to or spending any time with her sister lately.

"Sounds like she needs a good fucking," I said off handedly trying to make my wife laugh. But I wasn't rewarded with even a chuckle. Instead I saw a small smirk appear on my wife's face, and a look in her eyes. A certain twinkle I don't think I'd ever seen before.

"You know you might be on to something there," Bonnie said.

"I was just making a joke, I'm sure..what's his name...uh Kevin? I'm sure he gives it to her good."

"Him? Please I'm sure his prick is smaller than my pencil. No I really do think you're on to something. Juli wants you, I've seen it. Oh she'd never admit it, miss goody goody. But I bet she thinks about you fucking her brains out. Trust me, I can tell."

I gave a nervous laugh, not knowing what to say. Was my wife really talking about me fucking her sister? This conversation got weird really quick. I ended up changing the subject as I felt my cock getting hard thinking about banging Juli. I didn't want my wife to notice that and turn her anger towards me.

Several weeks passed and my wife had never brought up the awkward subject again, for which I was thankful. But I'd be lying if I hadn't been thinking about it myself. In fact it was on my mind constantly. What would it be like to fuck that stuck up prude? My imagination conjured up amazing scenarios, but my conscious mind quickly squashed them knowing sex with that bible thumper would probably be like fucking sand.

"Hey hun? You ok if Juli comes over tonight after she puts her kids to bed? She wants some help creating a website for some church fundraiser she's in charge of." My wife's voice jarred me out of a particularly hot fantasy of me fucking Juli up the ass as she quoted scripture against sodomy.

"Oh..umm..tonight? Sure yeah that's fine with me. Do you need me to leave so I'm not in the way?"

"Oh definitely not. I have a feeling you might be helpful tonight," Bonny said with a bit of mischief in her voice.

I worried she was planning to have it out with Juli and tell her off once and for all. I was dreading tonight, family conflict not being my favorite.

Around 9pm Juli knocked on the door. Bonnie was up stairs and so I answered. This was the first time I'd seen Juli since my offhand attempt at humor and my weeks of fantasizing all sorts nasty scenes with Juli at the center. Despite my best efforts I felt the very beginnings of a hardon. Juli wasn't wearing anything particularly sexy, just jeans and a cardigan. But the way the jeans hugged her hips and amazing ass did not go unnoticed by me. Nor did the way her sweater subtly suggested a pair of amazing tits underneath. Juli, is a good five inches taller than my wife, nearly equaling my own 6ft, with long shapely legs, an amazing ass (which I've already mentioned but it bears repeating) and what I'm sure are fantastic breasts. Such a body should not be wasted on someone so prudish.

I stood in the doorway with what I'm sure was a ridiculously stupid look on my face for a few moments too long when my wife walking up behind me teasingly said, "well are you going to let her in? Or have you forgotten this is my sister Juli? I mean I know it's been a few months since you've seen her but even you aren't that forgetful."

I stepped back out of the way a blush coming to my cheeks. Juli walked in and I took in the view of the two sisters. There was a faint family resemblance, you could tell they were sisters, but with obvious differences. My wife as I've already said is a good five inches shorter. But she's equal to her younger sister in shapely hips and ass and even a tad larger breasts. I mean I was assuming not having ever seen Juli's in anything revealing enough to let me get a truly good assessment. Bonnie's dark hair was cut short while Juli kept her blonde hair long.

I watched the two sisters walking away from me into the living room, admiring the view of both their asses...which was not help my hardon situation.

"Hey babe," I said. "I'm going to head out to the garage to work on a few things and give you two some space." Trying to escape before either of these two sexy women could see the embarrassingly huge bulge in my pants. God it was like I was a teenager again.

"Oh no hun I need you to stay here and keep Juli company for a bit, I'm fighting with the computer upstairs and need just a little more time with it before we can work on Juli's website."

Bonnie left Juli sitting on the couch in the living room and walked toward me. Her eyes flicked down to my obvious hard on and with her back to Juli I could see a big smile break out on my wife's face. At first I thought she was making fun of my discomfort but then I noticed her eyes as they met mine. That twinkle was there again. She is planning something for sure, but I have no idea what.

Bonnie continued pass me and up the stairs to our bedroom which has office space attached. I'm left to make my way the rest of the way into the living room the best I can trying to hide my package.

Bonnie had left out a bottle of chilled white wine and three glasses on the coffee table. I sat down a little ways from Juli on the couch and picked up the already opened bottle.

"Umm... uh would you like some wine while we wait?" I offered fully expecting Juli to decline. In our ten years of marriage I don't think I've seen my sister-in-law drink alcohol even once.

"Yes please I'd love some, thank you."

I almost dropped the bottle I was so startled but I managed to pour both her and myself a glass. We both took several sips in awkward silence. I tried my best not to let me eyes wander over Juli's sexy body. Each of us finished off that first glass far too quickly. I poured us each an even larger second glass.

"So how have you been?" I said trying to get the small talk going and hopefully distract my mind and cock from the long legs in tight jeans not more than three feet away from me in the couch.

Juli turned slightly to face me, "oh I've been very good, thank you for asking. The kids and church keep me very busy." She brushed her long hair back over her shoulders, "so busy in fact it's nice to come over here tonight. Even though we're going to work on the fundraiser website it still feels like a break, you know since you two aren't part of the church."

I wasn't quite sure how to take that. Normally a comment like that from Juli would be an obvious reminder that my wife and I are heathens damned to hell, but tonight there was something in Juli's voice that made me sure she really was glad to be here, out of her element so to speak.

"Well I'm glad we could help you get a break. We're family, if you ever need an escape to relax you're always welcome here," I said, surprised I truly meant it. I turned to face Juli as well, completely forgetting my still erect cock bulging against my jeans. I remembered just as I noticed Juli's eyes flick down and take in the view of my crotch.

Oh shit I thought, panic rising in my mind. How am I going to explain this to her. I fully expected her to jump to her feet and storm out of the house. But again Juli surprised me. I saw color rise in her cheeks and a faint smile come over lips. Could she actually be getting excited by seeing my hardon? No, I thought, she's just being polite and trying to keep me from embarrassment.

But then Juli surprised me again, she slid towards me, just the slightest of movements. I'm sure she wasn't even aware she did so, but I noticed. Whether or not her mind would acknowledge it, her body was obviously wanting me. This is what Bonnie was talking about. She'd seen this, my beautiful, sexy wife doesn't miss anything. I now had some idea of what my devious wife had planned for this evening.

"Umm let me go check on Bonnie and see if she's ready for you." I quickly excused myself and made my way up to the bedroom. Bonnie was just sitting there on the corner of the bed.

"Is the computer all ready?" I asked

With her eyes staring straight at my package she said, "Oh we're not going to be using the computer tonight. You're going to fuck my sister. You're going to pull that stick out of her ass and put your cock up there instead."

I stood there dumbfounded. This felt completely surreal, everything I'd been fantasizing about the last few weeks was actually coming true. No, my mind broke in. No this is crazy. Juli is a certified bible thumping born again Jesus loving evangelical Christian. She doesn't fuck her sister's husband...with her sister in the house no less!

"What?! You want me to go back down there and force myself on Juli on our couch? Bonnie this is crazy."

"No, you're going to go back downstairs and tell her I'm ready. Then you're going to bring her up here, and she'll sit right here on the bed, I'm sure that's where she'll pick. My phone is going to ring and I'll run down to answer it. It's all set don't worry about that. Then all you need to do is sit right next to her on the bed. I'll be talking loud enough on the phone she won't be worried about my barging in. You just wait, I bet I'm not downstairs two minutes before you two are making out."

I couldn't believe my ears. Not only did Bonnie fully expect this to happen, she wanted it to!

"You're crazy, this is Juli you're talking about. No way is anything like that going to happen."

My wife just smiled and raised her eyebrows as she signaled me back downstairs.

I did as instructed, my cock as hard as ever with the possibility of actually getting to fuck this sexy prude. I did nothing to try to hide my erection as I walked back into the living room and told Juli Bonnie was ready upstairs. I couldn't help but notice the furtive glances Juli made towards my crotch.

We walked upstairs without saying anything, me behind so I could admire Juli's ass as she walked upstairs. It might have been my imagination but she seemed to sway her hips and ass a little more than was strictly necessary. I was certainly not complaining. The idea that this crazy thing could actually happen, tonight, was firmly embedded in my mind.

Once we entered the bedroom it happened just like Bonnie said it would. Juli sat on the corner of the bed. The phone rang downstairs. Bonnie left to answer it and I sat right down next to Juli, our thighs touching. I no longer tried to hide my obvious attraction to her. And god be damned it wasn't even 1 minute after Bonnie left before Juli and I started kissing. Fast and passionate at first, not knowing how much time we had, both of us thinking this was a stolen moment. We could clearly hear Bonnie on the phone downstairs and she was wanting to have that conversation down there. The longer she was absent the slower and deeper our kissing became. Our hands running all over each other's bodies. Mine paying particular attention to her ass I had so recently been admiring walking up the stairs.

We made no move to remove any clothing, not knowing how much time we had. For now just content in the moment. I'm not sure when it had happened but we had slid up fully onto the bed and were laying down, or lips still exploring the other's, our tongues entwined. Juli's thigh was grinding against my hard cock and her crotch pressed hard against my own thigh. I couldn't believe this was actually happening. I was completely focused on every sensation, drinking it all in. Juli must have been too because neither of us noticed that it had gone quiet downstairs.

"Oh well hello there, what's going on here?" Said a voice in a clearly playful tone, no note of anger in it.

Juli and I stopped our kissing and quickly separated, both looking to see Bonnie standing in the bedroom doorway, hands on her hips and a huge smile on her face.

Bonnie stood in the doorway, her hands on her hips and the widest smile on her face I had ever seen.

"You two have been very naughty."

Juli almost sprang out of the bed, "I'm so sorry. I can explain. It must have been the wine, I never drink...it must have gone straight to my head. I don't know what I was thinking." The words tumbled out of Juli's mouth, trying to appease what she assumed would be her irate older sister. But somewhere along the line she stopped, having really looked at Bonnie and seeing the huge smile. Then a look of confusion came over Juli's face, "You're not mad?"

"Not at all little sister," Bonnie said. "I think you could use a really good fuck, and my husband is the perfect man for the job."

"Oh no we can't do that, it's so wrong, so sinful." Juli said the words but without complete conviction, almost as if she was begging to be talked into what she obviously wanted.

"Juli, this is going to happen. I know you want it to. Judging by my husband's massive erection," she made a swooping hand gesture in my direction, "he definitely wants it to happen. And most importantly in my opinion, I want this to happen."

"However, there are going to be some rules. I am in charge. What I say goes, no arguments. I've already recorded your little make out and grinding session and if you don't want a copy of that sent to your husband and your pastor, then you'd better follow all my instructions very closely."

At the mention of the video Juli blanched and her jaw tightened. But Bonnie knew her sister well and knew she wanted this more than she'd ever let on. The video was just a tool, something Juli could blame for what was to follow. But it was clear to both Bonnie and I that Juli was excited to see what would happen. She wanted this, she needed it

"Chris and Juli I want you to sit back on the edge of the bed where you started. I'm going to sit here in this chair. I'm going to be quiet for the time being, just pretend I'm not here. I want to see what I missed."

Juli and I both made out ways to the edge of the bed and sat down. There was a nervous few moments of tension that i decided to break by taking Juli's face in my hands and bringing her in for a kiss. It wasn't the fast passionate kissing we had started with earlier, this was a deep, engrossing kiss. I felt Juli's tension almost immediately release as she let out a soft moan of pleasure; submitting and kissed me back. My hands now on her back I pulled her in tight to me, our tongues exploring each other's. Somehow we had forgotten Bonnie was in the room, completely absorbed by the moment. We were laying on the bed as we had before, groping and grinding. Pressing ourselves hard into each other.

My hand felt it's way up her sweater feeling her breast through her bra. Her hands grabbing and squeezing my ass. Our breathing was heavy. We each made little moans and gasps of pleasure. More than once I heard her say, "yes, yes oh god yes." This slight blasphemy of God's name from this uber Christian made me even more turned on.

Bonnie's voice cut in, but somehow it didn't make us want to stop, "Mmm you two are so into each other right now. I think I'm all caught up on what I missed. Hun, I want you to take Juli's clothes off, and yours too while you're at it." As Bonnie said this I noticed she too was beginning to undress. I didn't think it was possible but my cock got even harder at the realization that my wife was not going to be content to just sit back and watch, she was going to join in the fun. Not even in my wildest fantasies had I thought this possible. I made quick work removing every scrap of clothing from Juli's incredible body, and I was right, her breasts were amazing. Her nipples were large and erect, her breasts just slightly smaller than my wife's, but so perfectly perky. As Bonnie had Juli slide up to the top of the bed, I quickly undressed as well. As I looked up after kicking off my pants I saw the two naked sisters side by side, Bonnie laying on her left side facing her sister, Juli laying flat on her back, her head and shoulders propped up on a couple pillows. Both were looking at my massive erection.

"It's a beautiful sight isn't it little sister? But you don't get that hard cock just yet. You have some other treats to enjoy first." With that comment Bonnie reached down and positioned Juli's legs spread apart, knees bent and souls of her feet flat on the bed. I now had a view of Juli's splendor in all its glory. She had prepared, she had waxed, very recently. Had she been hoping something like this would happen tonight?

Seeing Juli's beautiful wet pussy in front of me, I knew exactly what Bonnie wanted me to do.

"Just relax and enjoy little sister, you're in for the treat of your life." As Bonnie was talking to Juli I was crawling up the bed, kissing my way up Juli's long legs, spending extra time on her inner thighs, licking and kissing my way to her wet cunt. I could smell her juices, she was incredibly turned on. My lips slowly found their way to her clit, my tongue sliding out of my mouth moving in slow gentle circles at first.

"Oh yeeesssss," Juli breathed out with a slight shiver through her body.

"You are going to love this," said Bonnie, her left had propping up her head and her right slowly caressing up and down Juli's flat stomach. My tongue started to press harder into Juli's clit, still making steady circles over it. Juli responded by arching her hips into my face, clearly enjoying my efforts. Bonnie's hand continued to caress Juli's body, now going up between her breasts, circling wide around her nipples, back down her breasts to her stomach. The sight of my wife so intimately caressing her sister's body quickened the pace of my tongue.

Bonnie's hand once again slid up between Juli's breasts but instead of circling, her hand continued up to Julie's chin and turned her so they were face to face. Bonnie began to lean in for a kiss, my tongue still working but my eyes were fixated on the two sisters.

Barely audible Juli breathed out, "Bonnie what are you doing?"

"Shhhh, it's ok. Just relax, stop thinking, and enjoy. Everything is ok, you are safe here." And with that their lips met, slightly parted. Bonnie's tongue gently probing Juli's lips, then mouth. When Juli's tongue responded by meeting her sister's, I let out a muffled, "oh fuck yes, mmm."

Their kissing became more intense, tongues more aggressive, Bonnie's right gently tugging Juli's right nipple. Juli's left hand was on the back of my head, her pressure increasing as their kissing intensified. Juli's other hand rested on Bonnie's cheek, such an intimate gesture. Then it slid down her sister's neck, until it found a nipple of it's own to play with.

We were all feeling this increased intensity, the moans we're becoming more frequent and louder. I had found that perfect match of pressure and rhythm, and Juli's hip's responded. Her moans and gyrations fueled my own excitement. I could tell she was getting close to coming, which just excited me more. I want to feel her body quake as wave after wave washed over her.

Just then I felt a hand on my shoulder gently pushing my face from Juli's perfect pussy.

"Ok hun that's enough for now." Both Juli and I instantly began to protest but Bonnie stopped us short, "Don't worry, our night is nowhere near over yet. We have all the time we want, no need to rush."

"But I was so close Bonnie, you have no idea how good that felt, how much I needed it. I'm going to have to leave soon I told Kevin I wouldn't be gone all that long, he's probably already called me."

"That's all taken care of, you're staying here tonight. That was Kevin you heard me talking to downstairs, I let him know it looked like it was going to be a latter night than we expected and you'd probably just crash here if it was ok with him. He said he didn't mind at all."