Sisters Act

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh did I wake you up? I'm so sorry," juli said as both girls giggled. Juli pushed me onto my back and quickly straddled me guiding my cock into her wet pussy. She rode my cock, and I had an amazing view of her tits bouncing up and down as her pace quickened. We came at the same time and she collapsed down onto my chest, snuggling in with Bonnie laying next to us her left hand rubbing her own clit and her right caressing her sister's back. We lay like that for a few minutes as my cock went flaccid pulling out of Juli on its own.

We found ourselves back in our spots and I once again fell asleep, only to be awakened again by Juli's grinding and both girls giggling. This time it was Bonnie's turn to ride me, my wife's pussy feeling like home. I came faster than I thought possible after all of the night's adventures.

Again we spooned with Juli in the middle, and I fell asleep for the third time. I awoke off and on through the night each time to a view of the sisters enjoying each other. The first time I watched Juli ride Bonnie's new she-cock just like she had ridden mine. The next time I awoke to see the sisters had reversed roles with Juli now wearing the strap-on and was fucking Bonnie doggy style. This pattern continued all through the night, the girls mercifully understanding my cock had reached its limits but they continued their play through the night. I fell in and out of sleep not knowing really what was a dream or reality as the two sisters enjoyed each other every way they could think of.

Thus ended the greatest night of sex in my life. Not just an experience I'll remember forever but one that changed our lives for the better. Nothing would be the same after tonight.

Epilogue: Pillow Talk

(Narrated by Bonnie)

I lay facing my younger sister, my eyes scanning her face, reassuring myself that I saw no signs of regret in her eyes. I found none. As my eyes took in the sight of Juli's supple lips I instinctively leaned in to press mine to hers. Just before making contact her lips parted to match my own and our tongues quickly found each other's. I was addicted now to kissing my sister. I love kissing my husband, always have and always will, but this was new experience was just beyond anything I had ever felt before.

My hands were once again exploring her naked form as we continued our passionate kiss. Chris, my husband, lay sleeping behind her. My hands ran down to her ass grabby her tight and pulling her into me. I wanted to merge into one, to be inside her and her inside me. Instead our legs entwined, my thigh pressing against her wetness and just as my cunt was grinding against her thigh.

We both moaned into each other's mouths as we continued our kissing. I reached my hand down to rub Juli's clit, first entering her wet slit to get my fingers extra slick. Juli let out a gasp as my fingers entered her and then said, "Oh yes, Bonnie that feels so good," as I rubbed her clit.

We'd already had a night full of sex, our first of what I hoped would be countless more. Juli, still extra sensitive from the several orgasms she'd already experienced tonight, came quickly as my fingers continued their relentless rubbing. I could feel her body quake and shiver as her orgasm washed over her. The knowledge that I just brought my sister to an orgasm was intoxicating to me.

Juli pushed me onto my back, and climbed on top of me kissing me deeply. Then she moved down between my legs, pushing my legs up so my feet rested near my ass, legs bent and parted, my pussy laid out ready to receive her tongue. Juli, did not start slowly, instead dove tongue first deep into my wet slit. I let out a loud gasp as my sister's very talented tongue entered me. My husband stirred and I saw his sleepy eyes open taking in the view of my sister between my legs.

Juli moved up to give my clit a few playful nibbles and flicks with her tongue and then her hands spread my ass cheeks apart revealing my perky asshole. Her tongue worked down pass my pussy and circled around my asshole before plunging deep inside. My sister's tongue is nothing short of heavenly. She was deep inside my ass sending extreme waves of pleasure through me. She gave my hole plenty of attention before working back up to my wet pussy and then back to my now extra sensitive clit. Her strong tongue and perfect circling rhythm made me come almost instantly, my juices flowing all over her face. Juli, kept up her attention causing my body to shake and quiver in wave after wave of aftershocks. Finally I had to push her head off me as I couldn't stand the extreme pleasures anymore. She crawled back up my body, face, lips and tongue dripping with my wetness. Juli kissed me deeply making me taste myself. I gladly licked up my juices off my sister's face, enjoying my own taste.

Juli snuggled up next to me, I still on my back, and laid her head above my left breast, her still wet pussy pressed against the outside of my thigh. We both lay there, perfectly content. Juli's fingers gently caressing around one of my nipples and then the other, my own hands lovingly stroking up and down her body as well.

My sister broke the silence first, "How were you so sure that I wanted all of ... all of this?" Juli motioned to encompass all of the bed and the naked bodies on it.

"Honestly, I wasn't sure. I knew you've had a thing for my husband since the first time you met him. But I wasn't really sure that you'd act on it or not given the chance. I was even less sure you wouldn't freak out if I wanted to join in. But it's what I've wanted for so long now. Honestly since the day I introduced you to Chris I've wanted you to join us, to share him, and each other completely. In fact when I brought him home from college I made sure I gave him a hard on just to see how you'd react when you saw it. I got so turned on when I saw you looking at it, you even bit your lower lip. I couldn't blame you, he had such a big erection and I had made him wear those tight slacks that didn't hide anything. I even caught mom AND dad staring at it. I was being such a bitch that day."

Juli smiled, "Oh I remember it clearly. That night you snuck into Chris' room, you guys were so loud. My room was right next to you, and I put my ear to the wall so I could hear everything. More than once I opened my door intent on going in and joining you...I had this plan where I was just going in to warn you that mom and dad could hear and dad was about to come in and catch you two, but then you'd invite me to stay...I made myself come so hard thinking about that as I listened to you two fucking."

"You should have joined us, I wanted you too. It's why we were being so loud. I knew mom and dad wouldn't say anything, but I hoped you'd get curious and at least peak in."

"Believe me I wish I had, but tonight has been amazing. I just don't want it to ever end."

"It doesn't have to. I know you can't leave Kevin and the kids, but you are welcome here anytime. I'm serious when I say that you can be as much a part of Chris and I's relationship as you want. I know he'd say the same."

"Thank you Bonnie, that makes me so happy to hear. You're right that I'd never leave Kevin and put the kids through that. But I also felt more whole tonight than I have any other time in my life. I don't want this to be just a one time thing, in fact it can't be."

"Oh don't worry, I have no intention of this being a one night only experience. We've only just begun to enjoy each other," I said.

"Can I ask you something else that's just a little off topic? You mentioned the day you brought Chris home to meet us, and you got him rock hard, that mom and dad both noticed his cock too. Was there anything significant in their looks?"

Oh I didn't think she would bring this up, I thought I was going to have to circle around this topic over several weeks before we talked straight up about it. But since she was going there, at least partially there I might as well go the rest of the way.

"Funny you should ask that. You're not the only one I've caught admiring Chris' package over the years. Mom and dad both sneak glances whenever they think they're getting away with it. Mom is the most brazen about it. She might want him even more than you did. Dad likes to look then instantly feels guilty. I think he's dealing with a bunch of conservative Christian guilt regarding his sexuality. He probably fears he's actually gay when in reality he just leans towards the bi side of life. You know how much the church can screw up a person's view of their sexual preferences." I paused here knowing that tonight had probably gone a long way towards helping my sister resolve her own sexual identity.

"You already have a plan don't you?" Juli asked.

I smiled, "Oh perhaps the beginnings of one." I then laid out in pretty explicit detail exactly what I had in mind. I could see more than a little doubt, and excitement in Juli's face as I told what I had in mind.

"Do you really think this would work? I mean any of it? I don't know, it feels like it would just blow up in our faces."

"You have to trust me a little. I've been thinking this through for years now, laying down suggestions and proving them to find out just exactly what they want, and need. I'm positive this will work, that is if both you and Chris are on board to help."

Juli looked me in the eyes, as if to weigh just how confident I was in my scheme. Whatever she saw there put her at ease because she said, "Ok I'm in, on one condition."

"Oh? What's the condition?" I asked.

Juli's biggest smile yet came over her face, "You put that strap-on back on and fuck me until my eyes cross."

My smile matched my sister's, "Gladly."

The end