Sisters Act

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was worried that the mention of Kevin might break the mood for Juli, but she didn't seem phased in the least, she just smiled brightly, "Well ok then, what's next?"

Before Bonnie, the obvious boss of this little shindig, could answer her I chimed in, "First I need to do something."

Throughout this whole experience I had yet to kiss my wife and that felt odd to me. Plus I had an ulterior motive. My tongue was still heavy with the taste of Juli's pussy, and my face was covered in her juices. The very clear evidence of how much she had been enjoying herself. I want Bonnie to taste her sister in our kiss. So I bent down and pulled Bonnie to me for a deep kiss. Very quickly she pulled away and pushed me off her. In fear I thought I had just crossed some important line and was about to apologize when she said, " Holy shit Juli, you taste unbelievable!" And with that she pulled my lips back down to hers, her tongue rashly exploring my own. There was an intensity to her I'd never seen before. She was licking every drop she could find off my face. I saw Juli out of the corner of my eye with her head down in embarrassment, but also with a huge smile. She was enjoying how much her sister liked her taste. But it was more than just a liking, it was an animal hunger. Bonnie needed it. I could see from the look on her face that my wife was about to abandon her meticulously laid out plans and skip right to her desert, but she regained her composure. This night was too important to her and everything had to go just right.

"Well, mmm ok then," still flustered by being blinded sided by her new addiction. "Next I think Chris needs to lay down on the bed and Juli you can introduce yourself to that gorgeous cock of his, I know you've been dying to meet it."

The blush that came over Juli's face was overwhelming, "Why do you say that?"

"Oh I've always known how much you've wanted to see and touch his cock. From the first time I brought him home from college, I saw how you looked at it."

"I didn't know I was that transparent, but yeah, you're not wrong." Juli looked me right in the eyes and said, "I have wanted to see your cock, and to touch, to hold it in my hands since the first day I met you."

I was about to ask her why but Bonnie threw me a quick glance and I could tell she didn't want the momentum to get derailed any more than it already had. I knew what was going to happen next and I couldn't help but feel guilty. Having these two give all their attention to my erection would feel amazing don't get me wrong. But tonight felt like the attention should be on Juli and Bonnie's new found connection. Once again my worries were unfounded, my wife knew what she was doing.

"Well Juli now is you chance. And I am going to teach you everything about Chris' cock. You're not going to just get to touch it and hold it, by the end of the night you'll know how to make stand up and do the tango. Tonight, and every day going forward, this cock is going to be yours just as much as it is mine."

"Hey, here I thought it was mine," I said with another poorly timed attempt at levity.

"Shut up dear." I shut up.

"Juli, ever since I brought Chris home that day I have wanted this moment. We always shared everything, toys, clothes, gossip. I wanted to share this with you too. I just never knew how to make it happen. But here we are, and I couldn't be happier."

"Now, no more talking, I'm going to show you how to worship this cock like the good little slut you are and we're going to make Chris feel like he's died and gone to heaven."

Juli, to my everlasting surprise gave a big, "Amen!"

For the next, I don't how long, my brain could no longer process things like spacial or time awareness just pleasure, Bonnie showed Juli everything about blowing, licking, sucking, flicking, pulling, stroking and I don't know what all else. But every single thing she knew to do to my cock that make my eyes roll back into my head she passed along to Juli. If it weren't for the constant little teaching breaks there is no way I could have lasted this long. I lost count of the times I heard Bonnie say, "See what I'm doing here? Ok now look at his face while I do that. Did you see it? God I love when makes that face." Then she would have Juli do the same thing until she could make me make the same face as when Bonnie had done it. They were like two giddy little school girls playing with their favorite toys. I wasn't going to last much longer and Bonnie could sense that.

"Ok let's take a little break before Chris busts his nut."

"Oh do we have to. I really want to see him cum," Juli said in a pleasing voice.

"Don't worry you will but there is something else I wanted to show you that I wasn't planning on originally because I wasn't sure how you'd react. But watching you get so much satisfaction at giving Chris pleasure, I saw how your face would light up every time he moaned or gave you his famous,'fuck yes that feels so good' encouragement speech. Yes it's always the same. The next thing I'm going to show you drives him up the ducking wall, you're going to love it."

"Hun do you know what I'm talking about?"

Of course I knew, I was so hoping this was going to be included in her little teaching session. I had already grabbed behind my legs and Bonnie put a pillow under the small of my back, positioning my asshole perfectly for Bonnie's tongue to work it's malice.

"I want you to watch what I'm doing but don't forget to watch Chris' reaction, that's the best part." This was my happy place, god it felt so good. Never in a million years did I think the Juli I knew would be up for something like this but when Bonnie said it was her turn to try she didn't even blink an eye. First I felt Juli place her hands on my hamstrings just below my butt. She was just getting situated but even that simple touch sent shivers through me. I thought she'd be tentative at first, after all this was a new experience for her. Rimming is not for everyone so I was totally prepared for her to back out. But instead of a soft probing lick, I felt her reposition her hands to spread my ass cheeks as far apart as she could and then she dove tongue first straight into my hole. OH MY FUCKING GOD her tongue was amazing. It was a good deal longer than Bonnie's and strong too. Juli followed everything she saw Bonnie do, and each one felt so much better. I hadn't known there could be a better. I'm sure I was moaning or just yelling "yes, yes, yes" over and over, or fuck speaking in tongues, I don't know. My mind felt short circuited. The intense pleasure shutting down all brain function. If I had still had the capacity for lucid thoughts I might have been worried that Bonnie would get jealous, because this was a level of intense pleasure I had never reached with her. But I couldn't think that, I couldn't think anything. It didn't matter though. Bonnie was beaming down on Juli with immeasurable pride. When Juli finally came up for air, and my brain slowly started to reboot, Bonnie said,"Little sister that was amazing! I've never seen him in that much ecstasy. If I had touched his cock, hell if a gentle breeze had even blown across it he would have shot a massive load. Probably all over his own face and in his hair. I'm going to have to remember to have you do that to me."

Juli was ecstatic, "I did ok then? I've never done that before."

I had almost regained the ability to speak and I said, "Soooooooo goooood, oh fuck, so good!"

"I think we need to let Chris' brain recover a bit more before we move on to the next thing I have planned."

"Oh what's that?" Juli asked.

"We're going to fuck your brains out little sister, and you're going to love it."

I had gone downstairs to the kitchen to get some water for us all, and to give my brain time to fully recover. This had been one crazy night and it was still far from over. Just a few hours before I would have described Juli as a stuck up and judge mental bitch. But now, oh god now I could only think of her as a sex goddess who fits so perfectly with Bonnie and I that I don't know how this hadn't happened before.

I walked back upstairs with the waters, curious to see what the girls were up to in my absence. Part of me wondered if I shouldn't give them some time to themselves for awhile. But the vast majority of me wanted to get back in the bedroom so I could enter Juli's beautiful wet cunt and feel her wrapped around my hard cock.

As I entered the bedroom I took in the sexy scene of these two sisters laying next to each other on the bed. They were kissing, deep kisses but slow and intimate. Their hands both exploring the other's body. It truly was the sexiest thing I'd ever seen. I must have been standing there staring for awhile, Bonnie said, "Hun are you going to put those waters down and come join us or what?"

She didn't have to ask me twice. I set down the waters on the nightstand and climbed onto the bed. Juli's back to me sandwiched between her sister and I. I pressed up against Juli, her ass instantly responded by pressing back into my cock, which mercifully had gone soft during my time downstairs. But now, with Juli's perfect ass grinding against it my cock immediately stood at attention. My left hand reached around Juli and up to her breast, I cupped it, then pulled and tugged on her large nipple. I slide my right arm under Juli so I could play with both nipples.

Bonnie and Juli kept up their kissing and groping. Bonnie's right hand reaching around to grab Juli's ass to pull them tighter together. Bonnie's hand brushed against my hard cock, she grabbed it, my hips thrusting to feel it slide through her fingers. Her fingers felt wet, probably for feeling inside her sister's juicy cunt. Bonnie let go of my cock, her fingers going back to Juli's pussy, sliding two inside. Juli moaned in response, her hips grinding into her sister's hand. My left hand ran down Juli's stomach to feel where my wife's fingers were sliding in and out of her sister, my fingers lingered long enough to get dripping wet and then moved up to Juli's perky clit.

As my fingers rubbed and Bonnie's penetrated, Juli's sounds of pleasure became louder and more frequent, when she said, "Oh God I need Chris' cock to fuck me right now."

I think that was the first time I'd ever heard Juli swear. A weird thought to have given the situation. Bonnie removed her fingers, bringing them up to her mouth to suck them clean, reveling in her sister's taste. Even on the other side of Juli I could feel my wife shudder in pleasure. "Juli I have never tasted anything as amazing as your wet pussy," Bonnie said, her voice tinged with adoration.

"Chris I think you'd better get your cock inside my sister before she rips it off you." Bonnie climbed off the bed, standing with her hands on her hips, "Come on babe, I want a good view as you slide inside my little sister."

Juli laid on her back, her head and shoulders propped up on a pillow her knees bent and legs apart. I shimmied down the bed. Bonnie knelt beside the bed placing her head in the perfect spot to watch as the tip of my cock rubbed against Juli's wet slit. "You want my husband's hard cock in you?"

"Oh fucking god yes I want it so bad," replied Juli, her voice pleading. Bonnie reach down and grabbed my cock guiding it into her sister's tight cunt.

Oh my god!!! Juli's pussy felt amazing. I pressed into Juli as I lifted her legs resting her ankles on my shoulders. I wanted to to be as deep inside her as possible. Juli moaned with delight. "Mmmmm that might be the sexiest thing I've ever seen," I heard my wife say, her voice sounding far off and dreamy. Bonnie's fingers gently rubbed Juli's clit, almost automatically, her eyes still fixated on my cock slowly thrusting in and out of her sister.

With a slight shake of her head Bonnie said, "I almost forgot, I need to go grab something. You two continue on, I'll be right back." We wouldn't have been able to stop if we wanted to. Being inside Juli felt unbelievably good. And from her constant moans and exclamations of, "Oh god your cock feels so good." I was pretty sure Juli wasn't wanting to stop either. I couldn't think of anything my wife could possibly need right now that would be worth leaving this bed. But my brain didn't have enough energy to spare on wondering, it was consumed by intense waves of pleasure.

As Bonnie left the bedroom my eyes were locked onto Juli's. Our hips rolled in slow matching rhythm, both just enjoying this moment. I leaned down bringing Juli's legs with me, her toes actually touching the headboard as I brought my mouth down to hers. Our parted lips met. Our tongues quickly finding each other's. I could feel Juli's moans of pleasure in my mouth as we continued kissing deeply. My thrusting slowly increased in pace, Juli matching it. I honestly wasn't sure how long I could last. This whole night had me on the edge of exploding in what I knew would be my biggest orgasm ever. I didn't want to cum yet, not without Bonnie here. So I kept my pace slow, which was hard as Juli began begging for me to fuck her faster and harder.

Luckily Bonnie returned after not too long. "I know I keep stopping you both right on the edge. But I don't want either of you to come yet. I love you hun, but I want to be the one fucking my sister's pussy when she comes." I felt Bonnie's hand on my shoulder once again stopping me from making her sister come. Juli let out an obvious sigh of disappointment as I pulled my cock out of her soaking pussy. I straightened up and Juli and I looked over at my sexy wife, she stood next to the bed, her hands on her hips again. I first looked at her face, her eyes twinkling, a broad smile on her face. Her eyes flicked down indicating there was something for me to see down there. She stepped back from the edge of the bed and I saw that Bonnie had put on a strap on. But this wasn't the one I was familiar with, the one she used to peg me. No this one had a much larger dildo attached, one that looked kinda familiar.

"That looks exactly like Chris' cock!" Exclaimed Juli.

"Isn't it great? I had it special ordered. It's amazing what 3D printers can make now. It also has this sort of egg vibrator perfectly pressing against my clit. It's going to feel so good fucking you with this sister." Bonnie's smile was as big as I had ever seen, Juli seemed equally excited.

"Chris you lay down on your back, we're going to make a Juli sandwich. I want your cock in her ass as I put my new cock deep inside her pussy."

I had the briefest thought that Juli might not be able to handle my cock in her tight ass. But as I looked at Juli she showed no signs of concern, only hunger. A hunger for my cock, and now for her sister's cock.

I laid down on the bed and Juli moved quickly to straddle me. My cock was still dripping with Juli's juices but Bonnie added some spit and spit in her hand and used that to lube up Juli's asshole a little. Bonnie helped guide my throbbing cock into Juli's ass, easing it in gently. Juli moaned with pleasure that was tinged perhaps with a bit of pain. I was astonished how easily she took my cock inside her. Once I was fully in Juli laid back against my chest. Bonnie shimmied up between our legs, spitting generously on her new cock, the twin of my own. She rubbed the tip of her she-cock against Juli's slit, adding Juli's wetness onto her cock. She then rubbed it against Juli's clit sending shivers through her little sister. Bonnie was enjoying her new toy and was teasing Juli with it, rubbing it on the outside of Juli's pussy.

"Fuck me sister, I want your cock deep inside me," Juli's voice was full of desire and pleading.

Without a word Bonnie eased the tip of her cock inside her sister's wet hole, and with one big thrust pushed herself all the way in. Juli gasped with delight, I almost thought she was going to come right then. "Oh my god this feels so good, I've never felt so full."

With Juli focused on keeping herself balanced between us and on the sensations of pleasure, Bonnie and I both started slowly thrusting our cocks in and out. I honestly couldn't say what had felt better, being inside Juli's wet box or now deep inside her tight amazing ass. Bonnie and I were in perfect sink, thrusting in and out in rhythm. From Juli's loud moans and constant repetition of "yes, yes oh god yes," it was clear that it would not be long before a massive orgasm washed over her. Both Bonnie and I sensed this and quickened our pace. With each thrust the strap on pressed the vibrator hard against Bonnie's clit, her own moans overlapping Juli's. We were all building to a climax. Bonnie and I thrusting faster and faster, all of our moans and exclamations mixing together.

"Oh god I'm so close, I'm going to cum," I said continuing to thrust deep into Juli's ass. I exploded inside her, thrusting as wave after wave of cum shot deep inside my sister-in-law. My own orgasm seemed to push both the sisters over the edge as they came in unison, cries of ecstasy escaped their lips. I was still sliding in and out of Juli's ass enjoying the feel of my own cum lubricating my slowly deflating erection. Bonnie too continued to thrust in and out of her sister. Waves of pleasure coursed through their bodies, I could feel their bodies quaking in response. We continued like that for some time as we each prolonged our orgasm as long as we could stand, slowly coming back down to reality.

Eventually we found ourselves collapsed onto our sides, Juli still facing Bonnie and me behind her.

Bonnie rolled Juli onto her stomach and made her lift her ass in the air. I sat up to watch what my wife had planned. I saw some of my massive load (I don't think I'd ever come so much) dripping out of Juli's asshole and down her legs. Bonnie quickly licked up those drops, not missing any. She leaned over to me and kissed me deeply, our tongues coated in my cum, spreading it throughout our mouths. Bonnie leaned back down and told her sister to push my cum out. Juli obeyed and my wife licked and sucked up another mouthful. She gestured for me to do the same, which I did. Then Bonnie flipped Juli over and had her get up on her knees with us. We all three kissed, sharing my cum, passing it from hungry mouth to hungry mouth. Our tongues passing over each other's, cum messily spreading all over our lips, dripping onto our chins. Bonnie then pushed Juli back down flat on her back. I could see the hunger in my wife's eyes. She had been holding her self back but now she wanted her tongue inside her little sister, she wanted to lap up all her juices.

With my cum still covering her lips and tongue Bonnie dove into Juli's pussy. She hungrily lapped up all the wetness she could, sending shivers through Juli's body, still in the after glow of her orgasm. Eventually Bonnie's greedy pace slowed and her tongue pressed hard into Juli's clit. Bonnie put two fingers inside her sister thrusting them slowly in and out as her tongue continued its relentless pressure on her clit. It didn't take long for Juli to come again her body almost spasmodic in its quaking. Bonnie eased off her clit, and then crawled up her sister to kiss her deeply, allowing Juli a good taste of her own pussy.

"Mmm I really do taste good don't I?" Said Juli somewhat surprised.

"I'd say you taste heavenly, my paradise is right there between your legs," replied Bonnie.

We collapsed back onto the bed again, each of us back in what had become our places, Juli in the middle facing Bonnie and me behind Juli.

We just lay like that for some time, every now and then one of us would say something, but mostly we were content in the silence and enjoying just laying next to each other. We were all still pressed close together, our hands lovingly caressing each other, simply exploring wherever they wanted to.

At some point I fell asleep, only to be awakened by Juli's ass grinding into my cock. It responded of its own accord, by the time I was awake I already had a massive erection, Juli still grinding her ass against it.